Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:35:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting, do you guys ever unexpectedly just drop to your knees and start tickling the The Pink Pearl?
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/339551/62946.JPGY
Yes, Yes I do. Love too actually.

As for BJ's, yes those happen too both expected and surprise.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:36:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Been married 18 years and yes I get a blowjob once a week.

mostly I have to instigate it

she will be in the bathtub and I walk in naked with my hard pecker.

She just smiles and says your gonna make me work tonite.

I said yep don't want you getting lazy

Or at night I get naked and when she gets out of the bathroom I'm laying there with a hard dick and smiling at her.

This sounds crude, but as a married man your dick needs to be in the wife's mouth at least once a week
View Quote
Sometimes, you just have to get a fistful of hair and ......
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:41:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Been married 16 years. Some of you guys are doing something very wrong.
I get ready to leave for work at night, the wife comes out to the garage as I'm getting in the truck and says " Wait, I forgot something" Ziiiiiip

Road head ,  sometimes watching TV and Ziiiiiip.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:01:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Isn't that one of the reasons to get married?
View Quote

That's what guys think they're buying into when they give up their freedom to become martially enslaved.
Then the woman pulls the rug out from under them and not only will she stop giving blowjobs, she'll stop putting out entirely.
That'll happen pretty soon after she's done popping out the last kid she wants
Then she'll blame YOU for her lack of sexual interest. You know..if only you'd help out around the house more. She's so tired from doing all of that housework (occasionally)
If you're really unlucky she'll blame her birth control for ruining her sex drive. Then she'll blame the early onset on menopause...a decade before most women even think about menopause.
Oh, and when all of that stops, she'll divorce you.
Welcome to Marriage 101.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:06:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yeah, sad but true.  It's a long story.  Nothing mean about it, it's the truth.  Either it gets fixed now or never.
View Quote

If it doesn't get fixed, you still have the kids. I mean, you can decide to live in a sexless marriage until they're adults and you can divorce and trade half your shit for your freedom. It sucks, but there's a lot of folks that don't get to have sex and don't even have kids for a consolation prize.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:10:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If it doesn't get fixed, you still have the kids. I mean, you can decide to live in a sexless marriage until they're adults and you can divorce and trade half your shit for your freedom. It sucks, but there's a lot of folks that don't get to have sex and don't even have kids for a consolation prize.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, sad but true.  It's a long story.  Nothing mean about it, it's the truth.  Either it gets fixed now or never.

Are you referring to single individuals or those with no kids / no sex in a marriage?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:10:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That's what guys think they're buying into when they give up their freedom to become martially enslaved.
Then the woman pulls the rug out from under them and not only will she stop giving blowjobs, she'll stop putting out entirely.
That'll happen pretty soon after she's done popping out the last kid she wants
Then she'll blame YOU for her lack of sexual interest. You know..if only you'd help out around the house more. She's so tired from doing all of that housework (occasionally)
If you're really unlucky she'll blame her birth control for ruining her sex drive. Then she'll blame the early onset on menopause...a decade before most women even think about menopause.
Oh, and when all of that stops, she'll divorce you.
Welcome to Marriage 101.
View Quote

Like Janissaries?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:12:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Are you referring to single individuals or those with no kids / no sex in a marriage?
View Quote

Both. If whether you're married or not, if you're not having sex and you don't have kids, he's ahead of you.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:16:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Both. If whether you're married or not, if you're not having sex and you don't have kids, he's ahead of you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's a head of you?  Sounds like the kids would be used as an anchor.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:19:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Another reason I keep Girlfriends, not a wife.
View Quote

ARFCOM way is to get both.... lol notsrs
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:22:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
An older gentleman I respect suggested that I volunteer to do the dishes once in awhile.  Foot rubs aren't a bad place to start either.  Not a trick, it's a relationship thing.

Making your woman feel like she's valued pays fantastic dividends in all facets of the relationship.
View Quote

The trick is the part in red. Doing dishes might work for some women, but it certainly isn't the way to get every woman's motor running. I mean, I'd appreciate the effort, but it certainly wouldn't be tantamount to foreplay. You've got to know how to get and keep your woman hot for you, not some nebulous, generic womankind person.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:39:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He's a head of you?  Sounds like the kids would be used as an anchor.
View Quote

Just having kids is enough of a good thing that no matter what troubles divorced people have, very few of them regret actually having had the kids.

So yeah, the kids can make a divorce tougher and it sucks to not see them all the time, but they're still a good thing.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:42:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The trick is the part in red. Doing dishes might work for some women, but it certainly isn't the way to get every woman's motor running. I mean, I'd appreciate the effort, but it certainly wouldn't be tantamount to foreplay. You've got to know how to get and keep your woman hot for you, not some nebulous, generic womankind person.
View Quote

This. Acts of service is something I do that turns me on, but it's not what I want a man to do for me to turn me on. Do the dishes if you like, but just grab my ass if you want snu snu.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:04:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I can't tell you exactly what makes your wife tick. I can tell you what makes me tick and I can observe and analyze women ticking for men, and then speculate about how a guy can keep making his wife tick after the wedding.
View Quote

you're a good egg, truly.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:06:55 AM EDT
[#15]
ONCE
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:07:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

you're a good egg, truly.
View Quote

I'm just  analytical.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:25:32 AM EDT
[#17]
My wife told me "If you want those, you can find somebody to do them" challange accepted!  But it's hard to find a girl just for that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:38:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I'm just  analytical.
View Quote

both.  at least you're using your powers for good.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:53:42 AM EDT
[#19]
The only unexpected BJs my wife gives is to other dudes
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 3:42:09 AM EDT
[#20]
There is the disctinction between "ever" and any degree of regularity.  At some point you have trouble enjoying them because you don't know why this truely special gift is being given.  Is it I love you, or is it more like I spent 2k on something you don't know about and feel guilty, or is just just the classic - she wants to practice before sucking off her boyfriend behind your back.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:08:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
An older gentleman I respect suggested that I volunteer to do the dishes once in awhile.  Foot rubs aren't a bad place to start either.  Not a trick, it's a relationship thing.

Making your woman feel like she's valued pays fantastic dividends in all facets of the relationship.

This is a product of a million editorials in magazines like Vogue about how to get your woman's motor running by alleviating her workload. The magazines presuppose that the man in the house comes home from work and kicks his boots up on the table, cracks open a beer, turns on football and asks his wife whats for dinner. All the while the wife just got home from work herself, makes dinner, help kids with homework, does dishes, laundry, balances the checkbook, oh, and cleans up the kitty hairball on the carpet.

The magazine articles then presuppose that, when the couple finally goes to bed after the kids at 9 pm and the man asks his harried spouse for sex, she isn't able to get in the mood because she is too tired from all the above. So the recommendation is for the man to get off his ass and start helping out more.

Problem is many men already do many of the above chores, or help with them and share the responsibilities around the house, so him upping his game and doing more may be appreciated by her but it in no way will probably gets her juices flowing. 
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:14:02 AM EDT
[#22]
25% are lying.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:16:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This. Acts of service is something I do that turns me on, but it's not what I want a man to do for me to turn me on. Do the dishes if you like, but just grab my ass if you want snu snu.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My wife got all hot last night because I spent the weekend potty training the kid...
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:31:15 AM EDT
[#24]
If he comes home from work and starts doing chores it's only going to make me feel guilty and my self-esteem is going to do a nosedive.  Guilt and low self-esteem don't make for feeling sexy.  

But that's ME because I don't work outside the home so chores are my job----a woman who works as many hours outside of the home as her husband would likely react differently.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:51:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
25% are lying.
View Quote

Lmao.

Or...25% of us chose much more wisely and/or are a lot more like what BES described earlier.

If it makes you feel better, I'm not claiming to have a 10" dick, a supermodel wife (although I think she's beautiful), make a $1m/year, or anything else.

I have a loving, faithful wife who takes care of my needs and wants (pretty much whenever I want) and 5 awesome sons.  I may be in debt up to my eyeballs, drive used cars and have a modest gun collection, but I'll take having a great wife/mother to my sons, over the rest of that other shit anyway.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:55:56 AM EDT
[#26]
What is a surprise BJ?
I'm familiar with BJs, just not these surprise ons you speak of LOL
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:05:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Married three decades + (same woman) and YES! , she just did last week. Life is good

Not trying to rub it in or anything
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:54:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I see women who respect their men to the point of being a little scared of them cater to those men and bend over backwards for them.
View Quote

Personally, I prefer the ones that bend over forwards.

Difference between your wife and your girlfriend?     Thirty pounds.
Difference between you and your wife's boyfriend?      Thirty minutes.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:55:23 PM EDT
[#29]
I've never gotten a surprise BJ?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:57:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Yes, occasionally  That's why we've been happily married for 24+ years
By the way, it's suppose to happen the other way too
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:54:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Interesting, do you guys ever unexpectedly just drop to your knees and start tickling the The Pink Pearl?
View Quote

She got out of the shower this morning, I was sitting on the edge of the tub talking to her about something, my face was right at that level, hey that's just the way it goes...
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 3:01:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Some of you guys are really something.   16,000 hits and only 300 of you will say something about wives giving BJ's? Why do you think that is? LOL
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 4:06:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Some of you guys are really something.   16,000 hits and only 300 of you will say something about wives giving BJ's? Why do you think that is? LOL
View Quote

Because it's hard to type while getting a BJ from someone else's wife?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 4:35:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I would be thinking, "how bad did she wreck the car".
View Quote

This exactly.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 4:52:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
If he comes home from work and starts doing chores it's only going to make me feel guilty and my self-esteem is going to do a nosedive.  Guilt and low self-esteem don't make for feeling sexy.  

But that's ME because I don't work outside the home so chores are my job----a woman who works as many hours outside of the home as her husband would likely react differently.
View Quote

IMHO, marriage all comes down to just being decent people to each other, and if things aren't working after that then someone has a problem with themselves (and all the chores in the world don't fix that).

When my wife was stay-at-home, she did the bulk of the house stuff and I worked harder at work and did the cars/yard stuff. When she took a job again, we split up the house stuff and I stopped working all the excessive OT. Not because she asked, but because it was obvious that's what we needed to do to make our marriage work better.

My wife's sexual health and mood is as much about her self-image as it is about me, mostly a man can just fuck that up - I treat her like the greatest thing in the world anyway, but what turns her on about me is mostly stuff out of my control. If she's feeling disgusted with herself for some reason, it's a no-go. If she's in a good mood, or feels good about herself, that translates to more sex, more often.

My job is to facilitate her being in a better place emotionally, as much as I can. I can only do that by being a decent person to her, and show her I care about her.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 4:56:23 PM EDT
[#36]
20 years and yup.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
For those of you married over a decade, does your wife ever surprise you with a unexpected BJ? And I don't mean during love making (though it may lead to that) - for example you are watching TV and she sits down next to you and goes down on you totally surprising you, or you're in your home's office doing the check book and next thing you know she spins your chair around and goes to town.  Oh, and if it only happens your birthday or anniversary, that doesn't count. 
View Quote

I have been married for 14 years. Sex life still great!
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 5:07:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Only 7 years married, 10 together.

If a day goes by without her randomly doing it, I ask what's wrong.  Seriously.  Woman is insatiable.

"Honey, I need help with laundry" or "Kids, go clean your room"
View Quote

Same timeline, complete opposite results for me.

The only a bj and pay her back later thing has only happened one or two times in the last 8 years.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 5:27:22 PM EDT
[#39]
What is an "unexpected BJ"?

I expect them all the time. I'm often disappointed.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:46:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That might be some of it.

I'd say most of it is more attributable to wiring. I know it's not politically correct to assert this, but in my experience women are very different than men. They often respond better to being the recipient of initiation rather than being the one to get the party started. They can certainly initiate and I think most males find it extremely hot when they do, but they just aren't wired the same.

Concrete example: You're around your significant other doing something incredibly mundane like putting groceries away, and she's looking at the label of something she bought that's expired. She reflexively adopts a sort of pouty look of displeasure on her face and almost sort of stamps her foot...causing her booty to jiggle ever so slightly in her yoga pants. As a male, you see the booty jiggle, the little pout, and her ponytail bouncing and you're instantly hornier than a sailor stuck on a 6 month cruise. That usually doesn't happen that way or that fast with women...so naturally we tend to initiate more than they do.

When they initiate they've been thinking about it a lot longer than we typically do.

YMMV.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
<strong>Quoted:</strong>

Is that because some women view instigation of a form of slutiness? (Not that I agree with that)

That might be some of it.

I'd say most of it is more attributable to wiring. I know it's not politically correct to assert this, but in my experience women are very different than men. They often respond better to being the recipient of initiation rather than being the one to get the party started. They can certainly initiate and I think most males find it extremely hot when they do, but they just aren't wired the same.

Concrete example: You're around your significant other doing something incredibly mundane like putting groceries away, and she's looking at the label of something she bought that's expired. She reflexively adopts a sort of pouty look of displeasure on her face and almost sort of stamps her foot...causing her booty to jiggle ever so slightly in her yoga pants. As a male, you see the booty jiggle, the little pout, and her ponytail bouncing and you're instantly hornier than a sailor stuck on a 6 month cruise. That usually doesn't happen that way or that fast with women...so naturally we tend to initiate more than they do.

When they initiate they've been thinking about it a lot longer than we typically do.

YMMV.

The women in my neighborhood (bunch of Mormons) recently had a gathering where a nurse who's specialized in women's issues was invited to answer questions.  Nurse is not LDS and was refreshingly direct in her answers.    

My wife was telling me a little about it afterwards.  At one point the issue of libido came up, and the nurse explained that for most women, strong libido tends to be tied to specific circumstances such as a desire to have a child.  Otherwise, women tend to have reduced libido and require an arrangement/combination of persuasions to turn up the libido.  Many examples were provided such as love notes, dating, back or foot massages, etc.

I asked if the following image was representative of what the nurse described:

Wife responded that it was fairly representative of the nurse's description.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:50:57 PM EDT
[#41]
If you give 'me, you get 'em.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:21:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I guess I see it as rude or insensitive. Instead of "Dick. Nao." I think it's nicer to say "What is your bidding, my Master" and leave it up to him whether it's a BJ, a sammich, or just leaving him the fuck alone to get some shit done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Is that because some women view instigation of a form of slutiness? (Not that I agree with that)

I guess I see it as rude or insensitive. Instead of "Dick. Nao." I think it's nicer to say "What is your bidding, my Master" and leave it up to him whether it's a BJ, a sammich, or just leaving him the fuck alone to get some shit done.

BES, if more women were of that disposition, and more men were both attentive and assertive to their wives, the world would be a much happier place.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:01:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

BES, if more women were of that disposition, and more men were both attentive and assertive to their wives, the world would be a much happier place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think my Wife is a lot like BES, very open minded and has never used sex as a way to try and control me or get me to do something. Yes, she does like to give head and luckily she is very good at it too. I truly believe that if more women were like my Wife and BES there would be a lot less of relationship issues. By the way, my Wife is a shrink by profession and has worked with couples for years so I know a thing or two about how couples use sex rather than enjoy sex.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:55:34 PM EDT
[#44]
After 20 years , if you you lick the clit it is amazing the response you get.    
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:47:41 AM EDT
[#45]
married about 14 months, last BJ i got was on the honeymoon 13 months ago.  She was bad about it before.  Knocked her up on honeymoon and certainly didnt get a token gibber when she didnt put out.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:54:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
25% are lying.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:05:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Jaw-nookie is a rare and precious commodity.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:14:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Women will do anything in the first 6 months, after that reality sets in and life with them is a livable hatred.

Trick is to get a new one every 6 months, when the new ones perform BJs they have such a great pleasing attitude about the whole affair.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:53:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I can't tell you exactly what makes your wife tick. I can tell you what makes me tick and I can observe and analyze women ticking for men, and then speculate about how a guy can keep making his wife tick after the wedding.

I see women lose interest in husbands while maintaining great interest in men who aren't their husbands. Part of that has to be the appeal of the "new shiny".

I see women who respect their men to the point of being a little scared of them cater to those men and bend over backwards for them.

I see the partner with all the 'walk away power' getting put on the pedestal and his or her worshipper being happy as a pig in shit to keep this great boyfriend or girlfriend.

I hear women complain that there's not any excitement or passion and men complain that they walk on eggshells around their bitchy wives.

I see that awful pickup artist stuff working and I see cunty female manipulations work just as well.

My conclusion is that you should marry someone naturally inclined to respect you and that you should do your best to be a man she has to respect. Be slightly dangerous and let her feel the pain when she's a bitch. Pitch a giant fit the first time she cuts you off and interrogate her ass to see what's got her upset to the point she'd deny you your bj. Hold her feet to the fire. Be fair, be good to her, but be almost too much man for her to handle. Keep her on her toes and trying to keep you happy, not the other way around.

In other words, all the qualities of the badboy (passion, masculinity, dominance, danger etc.) with none of the actual badness. Wrap that woman around your finger and she'll be so happy.

But you have to know what makes her tick. You can't skip the interrogations. The magic badboy boyfriend has to "get" her. He has to be insanely possessive of her very soul. Like the fuckers from twilight and 50 shades. She can't lie to you because you know her inside out. Because you put in the time and regular maintenance and you're genuinely interested in knowing every little corner of her psyche.

Be her god and keep her god fearing and faithful. Keep that sword of Damocles over the bed.

That's one way. You have to figure your own woman out, though. It's work.
View Quote

Most of these guys would be amazed at the reaction, telling her to get her shit and get out of your house has.
28 years for us, and few surprises, but plenty.

A helpful read for the guys who don't understand why:  http://wkmd.us/download/the-married-man-sex-life-primer-2011.pdf
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 4:39:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Some of you chose...poorly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Some of you chose...poorly.

This right here!!!

Married 29 years and its still weekly or more, too often to ever be a surprise.

Quoted:

LOL, you and my wife would make fast friends...its amazing what a handful of ass cheek does to brighten her day.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top