Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 2:36:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Horses are dangerous. I don't see why we allow them so freely in public.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 2:40:35 AM EDT
[#2]

What you did there...

I see it.

Be it hoofed...

Wheeled....

Or winged....

Mustangs are instinctual killers.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 3:00:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Drone users/hobbyists are soon going to know the anguish of the gun owner.

There will be bans, regs, reductions to 1 minute flight times..the works.

I'm surprised California hasn't latched onto them yet...no Happy Meals or drones.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 3:03:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I know the drone operator was asking for it, but man, horses are really dumb animals
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 3:58:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know the drone operator was asking for it, but man, horses are really dumb animals
View Quote
Maybe so, but I'll bet the horse would have been fine just being a horse if the drone owner hadn't showed up to add stuff that ruined a few people's day in ways they hadn't bargained for.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 4:02:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Free the drones to do whatever the fuck they want!

Fuck a bunch of livestock.

DRONES!!!! BITCHES!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 5:27:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

The "dumb" comes from being prey in a world full of wild dogs, saber-toothed cats, tigers, and lions. One man's dumb animal is another's terrified animal. Horses are generally scared of everything for good reason.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 5:38:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Maybe so, but I'll bet the horse would have been fine just being a horse if the drone owner hadn't showed up to add stuff that ruined a few people's day in ways they hadn't bargained for.
View Quote

What about the poor drone and it's owner? Horses showing up to take over and ruin their day!

Off to the glue factory with them!
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 5:40:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The "dumb" comes from being prey in a world full of wild dogs, saber-toothed cats, tigers, and lions. One man's dumb animal is another's terrified animal. Horses are generally scared of everything for good reason.
View Quote

I would be scared encountering all of those things too. But I also know Saber tooth cats aren't 1 lb devices that buzz and hover. Point stands. Horses = dumb.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:50:12 AM EDT
[#10]
We're they skijoring to a coffee and cars event?
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:55:17 AM EDT
[#11]
They should have given the horse some medical marrihauna that shit cures everything.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:57:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I know the drone operator was asking for it, but man, horses People are really dumb animals
View Quote

Cleaned it up for ya.

That said:  Skiing behind a horse has to be one of the all time dumbest things people have thought of......see note above.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 2:12:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Drone users/hobbyists are soon going to know the anguish of the gun owner.

There will be bans, regs, reductions to 1 minute flight times..the works.

I'm surprised California hasn't latched onto them yet...no Happy Meals or drones.
View Quote

OMG I have high capacity batteries....

Oh NOES!!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 2:25:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 2:27:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 2:32:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Fuck horses.

They killed Bonnie Butler and put Superman in a wheelchair.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 2:38:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know, at the very end of the article it states;

Last year a horse had to be euthanized after a crash at a Skijoring race in Leadville.

Sounds like this is one or two accidents away from being shut down by PETA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top