User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 1:09:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've always wondered why that is.  
Im serious... not trying to be a jackass.

It's nothing new, either
View Quote
They want faith to be placed in government not God, Christianity is the biggest religion in the US and routinely is in opposition to their degenerate ways.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 5:58:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Trump doesn't strike me as very religious, a believer sure, but not a devout sort of dude. I don't know much at all about her. I hope it's genuine and they aren't doing stuff like this to pander.
View Quote
The election's over, they don't have to pander.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:25:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Somewhere in America maintenance workers are scrapping up the remains of libtard's exploded heads lying on the pavement.

Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:43:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It looked like she was actually reading it? Maybe she doesn't know it. If true, I don't care for pandering.  I don't really care for religion in politics at all, to be fair.
View Quote

I don't think English is her first language.

I can do a lot of damage in Spanish, but in front of TV's and the world, NO WAY would I not have cliff notes in Spanish in front of me in this situation. I would imagine in her native language it would be a bunch easier.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:53:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Indeed. Fair play to the woman, I can only speak English and have been learning a touch of Portuguese.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:57:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/237774/Screenshot-20170219-104625-149597.png

Indeed. Fair play to the woman, I can only speak English and have been learning a touch of Portuguese.
View Quote
Buying a house there?
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 7:07:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's nothing new, either
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Libs can't stand Christianity........

It's nothing new, either

Couple of reasons:
 The big one is that Christianity demands accountability for your actions (Sin) and prescribes a punishment for those who refuse to conform. Christianity rips the control right out of the hands of everyone and places it firmly in the hands of God.

Secondly, if Christians did what Christians were supposed to do we wouldn't need BigFed/State.gov
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 7:12:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Don't worry lib's Daddy is going to give her a good spanking when they get home. Now he just needs to decide what room to do it in.
View Quote
Da fuq.  I just had a mug of coffee. 

You forgot a comma.    The Lincoln bedroom wood be my choise. 

I'd spank her with my tongue. 
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 7:17:31 AM EDT
[#9]
When the first words out of her mouth are "Thank you, let us pray"......you know it's going to be a great 8 years.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 7:26:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think Trump likes the old fashion America. They always say his mind is stuck in the 80s.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 5:46:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It looked like she was actually reading it? Maybe she doesn't know it. If true, I don't care for pandering.  I don't really care for religion in politics at all, to be fair.
View Quote

People usually learn the Lord's Prayer as children. She almost certainly learned (and knows it by heart) in Latin or in her native language.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 5:48:11 PM EDT
[#12]
God bless the Trump family.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 5:51:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
God bless the Trump family.
View Quote

Especially the wimmenz!
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 5:53:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That is, until that fake fucking Pope guy starts spouting his bullshit about "Global Warming" and "refugees" then they all come to Jesus.
View Quote

Yep. The same Libs who seem to hate religion and laugh at religion, but now suddenly they are all proclaiming "Jesus was a refugee".
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 5:57:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#16]
1/8 of GD is gonna poop their pants!??
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:07:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:12:47 PM EDT
[#18]
You mean the same woman who was taking her clothes off for cameras a few years ago? That woman? Come on guys, doesn't the whole morality thing run a  little weak in the light of such past behaviors?
I'm all for Trump turning stuff around but I wish he'd stick to focusing on issues of national security and economics

Quoted:
View Quote

I disagree; they'll pander to the conservative true believers to keep them on his side. After all, he wants to run again in four years
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:34:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You mean the same woman who was taking her clothes off for cameras a few years ago? That woman? Come on guys, doesn't the whole morality thing run a  little weak in the light of such past behaviors?
I'm all for Trump turning stuff around but I wish he'd stick to focusing on issues of national security and economics
View Quote

1. Nekkidness is not necessarily sinful behavior.

2. All Christians have sins in their pasts and in their presents and futures as well. To say that someone is a hypocrite because he has sinned or does sin but espouses the faith and its principles betrays a profound misunderstanding of Christianity.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:38:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

2. All Christians have sins in their pasts and in their presents and futures as well. To say that someone is a hypocrite because he has sinned or does sin but espouses the faith and its principles betrays a profound misunderstanding of Christianity.
View Quote

Oh I know quite well how that works. Some people can't handle the things they've done in their past, so they latch onto religion to ease their conscience
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:40:05 PM EDT
[#21]
I propose that Melania is the new Monica.  Change all the posters and shirts immediately.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:43:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Drop-dead-gorgeous woman with faith.
I'm STILL not tired of winning
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:45:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Oh I know quite well how that works. Some people can't handle the things they've done in their past, so they latch onto religion to ease their conscience
View Quote

I reiterate: betrays a profound misunderstanding of Christianity.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 7:00:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 7:04:00 PM EDT
[#25]
MAGA!!
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 7:10:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Winning!
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 7:15:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
1/8 of GD is gonna poop their pants!??
View Quote

So, business as usual?
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 8:22:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I reiterate: betrays a profound misunderstanding of Christianity.
View Quote

LOL, no, what I said boils Christianity down to its essence.
It gives people who are hung up about stuff in their past forgiveness and a chance to start over with a clean slate.
In that way its fairly unique compared to many other religions, for followers who care about such things as "sin".
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 8:34:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

LOL, no, what I said boils Christianity down to its essence.
It gives people who are hung up about stuff in their past forgiveness and a chance to start over with a clean slate.
In that way its fairly unique compared to many other religions, for followers who care about such things as "sin".
View Quote

You really don't know what you're talking about.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 8:40:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/237774/Screenshot-20170219-104625-149597.png

View Quote
Isn't English the hardest learn out of all the languages?
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 8:43:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You really don't know what you're talking about.
View Quote

I know the true believers will deny that what I said is true.
Or are you a follower of one of the more liberal branches that focus on the loving aspects of Christianity?
Christianity at its core is about saving your eternal soul from damnation.
The aspects of being able to wipe out past wrongs by being "saved" and soothing the believers conscience through that process are one facet of that.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 8:46:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I reiterate: betrays a profound willful misunderstanding of Christianity.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 9:21:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Isn't English the hardest learn out of all the languages?
View Quote

I understand that Basque is very difficult.

the !Kung people have an odd, clicking dialect spoken by about 1 dozen outsiders.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 10:07:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It's nothing new, either
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's nothing new, either

Because Christ made it very clear that God is the authority that is higher than the government.

The Marxists/Globalists push the view that the government is God (but only when they are in charge).
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 10:12:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Why are heads exploding?   I don't understand?
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 10:16:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That is, until that fake fucking Pope guy starts spouting his bullshit about "Global Warming" and "refugees" then they all come to Jesus.
View Quote

This one is for the books, boys.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 10:29:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Any of you who have liberal friends on social media know that their heads aren't "exploding".  They are talking shit about her having to read it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 10:35:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup Nudity is a new age puritan type sin...  no one here has seen the Sistine Chapel?

Link Posted: 2/19/2017 11:04:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Drop-dead-gorgeous woman with faith.
I'm STILL not tired of winning

A truly beautiful, classy, outstanding, incredibly hot woman.
And I really love her accent.

I also get the feeling that she could tear a strip off you, if she got pissed !!
In 5 fucking languages !!!!!!!

So Hot !!!!

M A G A !!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 11:21:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Leftists seek to destroy the three things that people place ahead of their government: culture, religion, family.
View Quote

Outstanding answer.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 2:08:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I know the true believers will deny that what I said is true.
Or are you a follower of one of the more liberal branches that focus on the loving aspects of Christianity?
Christianity at its core is about saving your eternal soul from damnation.
The aspects of being able to wipe out past wrongs by being "saved" and soothing the believers conscience through that process are one facet of that.
View Quote

You really should have quit while you were ahead.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:09:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I can do a lot of damage in Spanish, but in front of TV's and the world, NO WAY would I not have cliff notes in Spanish in front of me in this situation. I would imagine in her native language it would be a bunch easier.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's fair
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:06:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:09:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Reading it can help if you are nervous, no matter how well you know the material.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:26:28 PM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No no... let him keep going.  There's nothing quite like being lectured, by an atheist, on what your faith *really* means.  

No joke.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/25628/88789.JPG
You have to admit that there is a bit of "etch a sketch" to Christianity. Shake it hard when youre done and *poof* ...never happened. Not meant to be offensive but if you study other major religions you will notice that only a few have provisions for total forgiveness of the actions of a lifetime. 
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:36:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:46:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Melania seems to be just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.  A great First Lady.  

(She's the complete opposite of what we endured the last 8 yrs.)
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:53:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I've considered that.
But there are many millions of Catholic and Protestant liberals, too.
View Quote

They have to go to hell purgatory.  Yes, even the Progressive Protestants.

So says this backslidin' Lutheran.

Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:53:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top