Quoted:
Where's the ex and why is he an ex?

She's single for a reason.
View Quote

Look up a few posts.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:03:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Her standards are too high.
She wants the men who are willing to fuck her to stay around and raise her kids and pay for them.

Thats not how this works.

The men who will fuck her and she finds attractive want nothing to do with raising another man's (or men's) children.

Sorry.

Dating a single mom is like playing someone else's saved game.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:03:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Kidz....
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:03:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm 32 and wouldn't date a woman with kids unless the ex was dead, or somehow otherwise nonexistent.

ETA: And was already financially stable, as in, paying for them herself.  That leaves a pretty small window.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:03:15 AM EDT
[#6]
How about some more pix....and a good question that never got answered. does he have the FB posts that state her kids come first ect ect and the kids are total shit heads. strong woman syndrome? truth is usually what they truly want and what they say they want are VASTLY different
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:03:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Give Chase45 a chance at her. He is ready to settle.

From my past dating experience, which was about 5 years ago. I would have dated her if the kids weren't too young (0-12 months old). I never had a problem dating women with kids. They always seemed to have their shit together more than a woman without kids. Her best bet is to avoid the free dating sites such as Tinder, Bumble, POF, ect. She should sign up for Match.com. Guys that are actively looking for a relationship typically use match over the free dating websites.

Another good way for her to meet guys is through mutual friends and coworkers. If she can find someone to watch the kids for a night, she should go out and have dinner and drinks with friends.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:03:26 AM EDT
[#8]
It is none of those details you mentioned.  it is her brain.  The type of guys she picks.  She would never pick a computer programmer that owns a house and has no other debt.   He isn't exciting enough for her (or whatever words she uses).  I have seen that time and time again with both sexes.  The person complains about the shit head guys but will never go out with a decent guy that asks her out or is set up with because he is boring.  Nothing you can do to help.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:04:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There's no drama with an ex.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll take 24 years old with two kids for $300 Alex.
I sure as hell wouldn't get involved in anything serious with someone in that situation.
Sure it may be fun for a while, but the drama with the ex's and kids and her is inevitable at this point.

Until he finds out she's dating some guy who's now around his kids.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:04:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
1. She looks under 30. If she's anywhere near that age with two kids and no husband, you pretty well know her decider either is or was broke. A smart, on-the-ball dude is going to know this.

2. Also, she's going to have a tough time finding a good dude near her age who wants to pair up for life with somebody else's pre-baked family. Men that age are still looking for the "perfect woman," most want their own kids, and most don't want 3-4 kids total in the house. She's likely to draw older dudes who will deal for young hotness (if she's actually hot(ish)), ugly dudes her age who will deal for a pretty girl, or fuck-ups looking for a support system.

3. Outside of Savannah, SE Georgia is basically BFE.

4. Possible to likely troll thread.

ETA: So, she's 30. We need to know how old the kids are to evaluate how broke her decider is/was. If they're 12 and 10 or something like that, she's screwed. From OP's info, it sounds like she makes bad decisions. Probably doesn't like "nice guys."
View Quote

What's it I'd be trolling for? Just asking for some reasons. I knew GD would not disappoint.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:04:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Give Chase45 a chance at her. He is ready to settle.

From my past dating experience, which was about 5 years ago. I would have dated her if the kids weren't too young (0-12 months old). I never had a problem dating women with kids. They always seemed to have their shit together more than a woman without kids. Her best bet is to avoid the free dating sites such as Tinder, Bumble, POF, ect. She should sign up for Match.com. Guys that are actively looking for a relationship typically use match over the free dating websites.

Another good way for her to meet guys is through mutual friends and coworkers. If she can find someone to watch the kids for a night, she should go out and have dinner and drinks with friends.
View Quote

Just waiting for the PM with her number
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:05:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I think she just wants an honest dude who'll take things the way they are.
View Quote

Like every other 28-35 year old woman who whored around in her youth but now sees the wall on the horizon and scrambles to clean up her act and find a wallet before it's too late.

lol
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:05:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sadly this, she sounds like a descent girl (from your description) but for every one of those with kids. There's at least three single moms with 4kids and 3baby daddy's. 

Sorry but in today's world, with todays likelyhood of a man getting stripped of his belonging by a woman via any number of means, plus feminazism, plus the well earned reputation of single moms, plus the lack of real men in the world means that most of the time, she will find herself someone's fuck toy (because hey she had two kids) with no intentions of anything else. 

Yea it suck. The left did this to women (but we are the sexist ones right?) but that's the truth of the matter. Men just aren't willing to risk it with a woman who has already "proven she will walk out on a man and strip him for all he is worth" (the two kids) whether that is actually true or not
View Quote

Fair points, but she did not go after the ex for support.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:05:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Being short is not a con.

Short girls are the best girls

Tell her I said whats up
View Quote

5-1 is the height requirements to ride this rollercoaster. 4-10 is really 4-8 and is in the umpa lumpa terriotry. All you my man.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:06:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Dating a single mom is like playing someone else's saved game.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:06:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

One kid is one thing, but two kids? That just reflects poor judgement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not single anymore...but if I suddenly found myself single again I'm NOT raising someone else's kids for them.

sorry...ymmv of course.

One kid is one thing, but two kids? That just reflects poor judgement.

While I understand the nature of your comments I think it is unfair to label someone based on limited knowledge of her background.  If her 2 kids were both from different fathers and she had never married you would be correct.  But perhaps her husband was KIA or met some other similar misfortune, that would not indicate poor judgment on her part.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:06:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Maybe it's the singles scene where she lives (I commute from another town.) I'm married 20 years and not in the game, so the advice I have on tap is of limited value.

She likes to hunt and fish, carries a Springfield XD-9 compact, and has two kids who are actually pretty cool. As a single mom she seems to be doing a damn good job of making things work.

She can cook like crazy, and has OCD and caffeine-fueled bouts of house cleaning. Her sense of humor is what you wished every one of your female coworkers had.

Southeast Georgia must not be the cat's ass when it comes to finding a dude who isn't a man-child who wears his ass on his shoulders, I reckon.

I read more than I post, so I know the rules (posted with permission):

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/161834/ash-128875.JPG

Pole inbound.

ETA: 4'10", 103lbs, some tats but nothing cheesy.
View Quote

OCD and she has kids... Now a days most dudes don't want to deal with that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Back when I was dating (30+ years ago), one kid was a hindrance, two a deal breaker. The woman I married had one daughter who was in her junior year of college, was financially secure, and was single because her husband died of a heart attack.

In fact, we met because her daughter and I boarded horses at the same stable.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:06:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Kids aren't a deterrent, except to weird people. Maybe it's because my step dad rolled in on 4 young boys and raised us to be men, who knows.

But if I was single I wouldn't have problem in the world dating her. She's hot, fun sized, and obviously has her eyes set on not being a FSA troll.

If this marriage doesn't work out, I'll let you know so you can let her know.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:06:59 AM EDT
[#20]
It's the two kids and she's probably attracted to losers.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:07:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
too bad I'm off the market or I'd give her a spin

but seriously, my main issue with single moms was mostly the way they raise their kids.  spoiled little shits that do no wrong 9 times out of 10.  I have an 8yo son myself, and when I finally came across a hot woman with similar parenting ideals, I locked that shit up.  

If you're over the age of about 28 and dating, you have to get used to the idea of finding a single parent
View Quote

I've seen her whip her kids' asses (she has to bring them to work on occasion.) They ain't spoiled by any means.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:07:51 AM EDT
[#22]
OCD? something tells me she's always late.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:08:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

TPNI

Does her FB page have tons of "My kids come first" and "I'm a strong woman" and other posts of that nature? I bet so.
Then you have to deal with ex boyfriends/husbands etc.
View Quote

No to the FB posts of that type. No one would have to deal with an ex.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:08:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Almost??  Damn! What is your definition of a spinner?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
4' 10" 103lbs... she's almost a spinner.

Almost??  Damn! What is your definition of a spinner?

He doesn't even lift bro.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:08:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That's sad. How does she get her attention fix?
View Quote

Fishing.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:09:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I don't like people who take selfies.
View Quote

I asked for the pic so I could post it. Most of hers are with her kids.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:09:51 AM EDT
[#27]
I was married at 25 and divorced at 30. Didn't have any kids with her. Fairly successful for myself and the last thing I wanted to do once I found myself single again was take care of a single mom and her kids. I didn't want the bullshit that comes with dropping them off at dad's house etc. Wasn't gonna do it. Didn't care if I died alone.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:10:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

She's very insistent about not allowing a man around her kids until there's been an amount of time to judge the fellow worthy. Got burned on the last serious relationship, and the ex's kids still want to hang out with hers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She should not date until kids are 18.  Never bring a male unrelated to kids into the home.  Unreasonable risk to kids due to one's own selfishness. You chose badly the first time and the penalty is you have to make sacrifices for your kids.  Odds are greater kids will be murdered/molested by unrelated male in the home than they are for this to be a relationship that works out.

She's very insistent about not allowing a man around her kids until there's been an amount of time to judge the fellow worthy. Got burned on the last serious relationship, and the ex's kids still want to hang out with hers.
How many takers you think she'll have if she tells them no sex for six months and you don't come to her house for a year?  If she sticks to it she might find a winner (a man who truly wants a family, not a piece of ass). 
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:10:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I may have found the issue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Has two kids

Didn't take a magnifying glass
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:10:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Basically the only gals that don't take selfies are the ones no one wants to see selfies of
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:10:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

She is showing some wisdom here.  I have been divorced for about two years.  Been seeing the current girl for about four months, and I have not met her daughter, nor she, mine.  We talked about this at length on one of our first dates.  The dynamic is (or should be) very different when children are involved.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:10:43 AM EDT
[#32]
She probably has mental issues and is off the hot vs crazy curve.

Its not clear that she brings much to the table (does she support her kids, or does she rely on the government and their dad(s)?) but she would require significant resources.  

Even if i was interested in raising other mens children, it isnt clear what i would gain by entering into a relationship with her over any other woman.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:11:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has two kids

So the issue wasn't in his pants.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:11:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:11:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Basically the only gals that don't take selfies are the ones no one wants to see selfies of
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish that was true.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:11:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Inky, 2 kids, bad selfie taken in someone else's car, crazy eye...

She's shit-out-of-luck unless she finds a white knight cuck.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:12:13 AM EDT
[#37]
She's 30 with an eleven year old.

And an eight year old.

While cute, she is not attractive enough to overcome her obvious lack of consequential thinking.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:12:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That might be an issue. It really makes it tough to do stuff. I've hung out with girls who had kids, and it's not an issue as long as you can get time alone. Having a couple.screaming kids running around all day is unfortunately a deal breaker and this is coming from someone who has a kid but is grown.

Having kids isn't a problem, having kids that take up all of your time is.
View Quote

Good point.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:12:44 AM EDT
[#39]
I hate to tell her this but its the XD...
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:13:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Like every other 28-35 year old woman who whored around in her youth but now sees the wall on the horizon and scrambles to clean up her act and find a wallet before it's too late.

lol
View Quote
Nailed it
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:13:21 AM EDT
[#41]
She looks pretty enough but.....

Kids = guys that age just look at that as a quick bang and the two kids reinforce that in all honesty. My younger brother and his buddies want nothing to do with other peoples kids and just want a few nights of sex and then move on. Sad but true and coming from a guy that dated later in life , I sometimes wish I had avoided the women with kids crap.

Maturity level = Is she mature for her age or immature? I met a ton of girls when I was in my early 30's that were in their 20's that were just dumb. Hot but dang after a few dates you found out the conversation level was pretty low.

Where is she fishing = meaning what kind of guys is she usually going after? If its bro dozer tatted up guys , well that's what you get. She needs to look at what is not working and try something different. Some girls just can't get out of the rut and will always fall back to the guy that is bad for them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:13:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I wish that was true.
View Quote

If they are single, it is, atleast in my AO and age range
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:13:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Wondered how long that was going to take
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
cause she carries a XD9 

Wondered how long that was going to take
Yeah, I thought it but decided not to go with the smartass answer this time.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:13:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Kids. Nobody wants to deal with someone else's kids and ex.

The whole hunts/fishes/carries a gun seems a little like a hillbilly honeypot to me. She might do that stuff now while she's trying to attract a man, but I bet it's The Bachelor, boxed wine and shopping at Khols once you're hooked.

She also looks like the type that decorates with pallets.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:14:01 AM EDT
[#45]
OP let them move in with you and tell your wife your inner Viking has came out and she now has a co wife to deal with and 2 kids to help raise.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:14:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

No drama with an ex? That had a late blooming personality disorder? Color me skeptical.  

I don't have any drama with my exwife either...as long as she gets what she wants, same as when we were married, and the reason we no longer are.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:14:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The two kids are holding her back.
View Quote

Most men don't care to raise some other assholes kids. That cuts a sizeable chunk of the market out for her.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:15:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Maybe not to you.  How much time have you spent with her in the role of potential suitor?
View Quote

None, because I don't want a center mass 9mm hole in my chest.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:16:03 AM EDT
[#49]
OP. Lets not beat around the bush.

Tell your wife you are gonna have a monagea -twat with her and bring home 2 kids and a maid.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:16:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Two kids? No thanks.
4'10"? No thanks.

The rest, on the surface, looks ok.
Page / 44
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top