Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2017 8:31:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:37:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck the line-cutting Brazilians who act like they don't understand English when you point out their transgression.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:37:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:44:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Mad Brown Student from AZ is suffering from a surplus of First World Problems.  Wait til we sink into the Turd World.  Then it's down to 3Bs.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:46:51 PM EDT
[#4]
After hearing about all the "white" aggression against black churches, painting Nazi symbols on cars, sending death threats via text...........yeah they were all fake.

So I don't believe this for a second.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:22:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck them all
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Microaggressions.
What the fuck has this world come to.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:27:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck the line-cutting Brazilians who act like they don't understand English when you point out their transgression.

Kharn
View Quote

This is no shit.

Fuck the Brazilians.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:35:37 PM EDT
[#8]
What has happened to Disney World?  I don't recognize it anymore.  It used to be so fun and special.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:37:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Bitch-made motherfucker
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:40:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Microaggressions.
View Quote

I dont even know what they are.  When i see the word, i think about my micromachine car collection i had as a kid.  All i got.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:42:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:43:02 PM EDT
[#12]
I remember when Walt was alive and Khrushchev wanted to visit Disneyland on his visit to the states,Walt wouldnt let him in.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:45:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Kharn
View Quote

I've heard about them. I can tell them to fuck off in portugues.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:51:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Up next: Nanoaggressions
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:57:37 PM EDT
[#15]
I've never had people cut me in line at Disney.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:11:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Microaggressions.
View Quote

Microretardation.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:15:49 PM EDT
[#17]
the comments underneath that silly blog provide some hope...
http://www.wildcat.arizona.edu/article/2017/01/diary-of-a-mad-brown-student-racism-in-disney-world

e.g.

Jordan Rose

You are obviously new to Disney World. Parents send their kid ahead in line and then use that as an excuse to go "find them" and skip. It's extremely common and you will see it every day. And you will see people react the same way every time, because they've seen in hundreds of times before and know they are trying to cut.

But I guess everything has to be because of racism right? That always has to be the first possible conclusion, and anyone who was angry at her must be racist by default.

"Microaggressions" my ass, even my spell check knows its not a real fucking word.
View Quote

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:24:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Anyone using the term microaggression is a fucking douche and I refuse to listen to  anything else they say
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:24:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Microaggressions, triggering, disrespected...fuck all that pussified gobbledy gook. 

I refuse to play. 
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:31:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
the comments underneath that silly blog provide some hope...

ar-jedi
View Quote

This was one.

"Davy
36 minutes ago
(1.) You're ridiculous.
(2.) You're a shitty writer."
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:43:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Snowflake.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:45:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Bear Down, buttercup
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 11:16:17 PM EDT
[#23]
I go to Disney to have a good time.

So no matter what happens...I let it go and I have a good time.

They did screw up the fast-pass program though.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 11:39:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Up next: Nanoaggressions
View Quote
I'll see your Nano and reduce you to Planck.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 11:53:50 PM EDT
[#25]
It just brings back memories of my first trip there.  Orange juice, lines, rides, greasy food, rain, have to sit through show, lines, rain, holy shit it's Goofy, overpriced souvenirs, rain, humidity.

Vivid memories of the horrible plane ride down.  The no smoking light going off, and the rustle of the cellophane of 150 packs of cigarettes.

Cabin visibility reduced to roughly 25' within minutes.  At least if it had been pot I would have been one high as hell 8 year old.

Getting on the plane by figuratively walking up into its ass.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 11:56:39 PM EDT
[#26]
I was at Cedar Point in Ohio about 10 yrs ago.
5 black guys cut in front of about 40 people waiting in line there. I was shocked that nobody said anything. The guys were in their early 20s I guess.
I started yelling for them to get out. After a few seconds, just about everybody they cut was yelling....they left the line.

It had nothing to do with color for me. I think the other people were not yelling at first because of color.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 12:00:21 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm offended by Disney.  Bunch of commie propaganda put out by degenerates.  Fuck Disney.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 12:01:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Cry me a river.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 12:07:56 AM EDT
[#29]
I hope he never goes to Universal. The Brazilians that visit can be pretty rude, and travel in huge packs, so intimidation rarely works.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 12:08:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I dont even know what they are.  When i see the word, i think about my micromachine car collection i had as a kid.  All i got.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Microaggressions.

The same...I've only heard it said by people twice in real life....one is a far-left leaning liberal gay guy (think stereotypical gay diva), and the other was a womens studies major

Either something is aggressive, or its not.
These people invent their own language....and then berate anyone who isn't in on their 'diversity & inclusion speak'
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 1:00:07 AM EDT
[#31]
The liberals would shit if they know of all the Hi Speed/ Low Drag Operators that provide security on the daily basis...Snipers nest all over, Tac Teams in the under ground tunnels waiting to neutralize a target. I am not even going to go into what type of stuff they incorporate into Night Ops. Next level shit.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 1:08:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The liberals would shit if they know of all the Hi Speed/ Low Drag Operators that provide security on the daily basis...Snipers nest all over, Tac Teams in the under ground tunnels waiting to neutralize a target. I am not even going to go into what type of stuff they incorporate into Night Ops. Next level shit.
View Quote

Fuck.

Please remind me the where that was from. It was fucking awesome / hilarious!
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 1:30:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Fuck.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck.

My asshatery

LA Man CCW in Disney World
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 1:39:41 AM EDT
[#34]
View Quote
I was in line for Soarin'. Some European guy was working the beginning of the line. Clean cut white dude, French accent, in his early 20s. He was very polite to our family. But, I noticed he was eye-balling all the young ladies behinds as they walked by. I guess I could have reported his misogynistic microaggression... 
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 1:40:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

My asshatery

View Quote

That's it!

Link Posted: 1/17/2017 1:46:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I remember when Walt was alive and Khrushchev wanted to visit Disneyland on his visit to the states,Walt wouldnt let him in.
View Quote

Incorrect. Disney and the company were fully prepared for the visit. The LAPD and State Department blocked it. Eventually, State relented and relayed that Mrs. Kruschev and the kids could go, but Nikita was so pissed off at the time by being cock-blocked by the LAPD and State that she declined.

Back to the OP, sweet Jesus, that thing reads like a bad Onion article, but it's not. There are crazy people walking the streets these days.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 1:51:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That's it!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My asshatery

That's it!

Link Posted: 1/17/2017 2:05:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Kharn
View Quote
Awesome and some of the European countries are almost as bad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top