BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:20:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's a reason the average Harley owner trailers their bike most places.
View Quote

I haven't ridden in Texas in a long time but most of the bikes you see going places on the highways in the Great Lakes Region are Harleys. What do YOU ride?
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:46:17 PM EDT
[#2]

That was impressive. I let a local police motorcycle officer ride my bike in the parking lot where I work about 20 years ago and he blew my mind how tight he could make it turn by dragging the back brake.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:50:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Six days, brah.

Guess who forgot it was 2017
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This video has been out for some time and being a rider for over 40 years and watching this video repeatedly even in slowmo I still don't know WTF is happening here.

Six days, brah.

Guess who forgot it was 2017

It's also Jan., not October!
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:58:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Hole in the road huh?

That was just sad, especially the second rider who went straight off the road for some perplexing reason.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:00:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Low siding into a hole sucks.
View Quote

Yea they didn't low side, they simply fell off the road.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:00:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Seemed like pretty green riders...not a fan of Harleys or crotch rockets.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:02:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yep east side!! But I've rode all over the lower and the u.p . And trust me Michigan curvy roads arnt like out west curvy roads
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:03:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Second rider took a dive just to make the first guy feel better about himself. Now that's a friend right there!
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:04:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

They're not as nimble or as light as a sport bike, but you can still throw them around and have fun. You just go a lot slower.
View Quote

2014 street glide here.  I can do ok on the curves, obviously not like a sport bike though.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:24:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

My guess would be Pa was nervous about taking the corner so he slowed down too much. After he lost forward momentum, he didn't regain control and took a spill into the ditch. The guy in the front probably did the same. I would bet a paycheck that this is there first bike and they have very little experience.
View Quote

1st clue: genuine hardley jacket.

I dumped a borrowed shadow in a friends gravel driveway on my first ride. Needed to shit real bad so i was in a bit of a rush.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:43:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Glad no one got hurt, but that turned into a real cluster f***.   Still looking for that hole. 
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#12]
The sad truth about the vast majority of people on bikes is that they have no business on two wheels. They ride to be seen or to be a part of the cool kids club, and manage to survive for years, even though they have no true skill. This holds true for sport bikes and cruisers alike.

I hate to see fellow riders go down, but most of the time it's the fault of the person behind the handlebars. They either ride past their ability, past the ability of their equipment, or they get distracted by trying to look cool, and forget to do the basic things required to keep rubber on pavement. This is why I avoid rallies and poker runs like the plague, too many 20 year riding veterans that can't even hold a line in a sweeping curve.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 12:12:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Second rider took a dive just to make the first guy feel better about himself. Now that's a friend right there!
View Quote

This made me laugh right here.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 12:13:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Same could be said for the 'cagers' too.  

Some folks just shouldn't be on the road, ever.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top