Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2016 11:02:02 PM EDT
Up in the tacked threads you will find that Balloo93 has a son with cancer.

Click here.

Well, I have been in his shoes. My daughter was diagnosed with leukemia 10 years ago. She is now 21 and cancer free. So I have been where Balloo93 is. I had a lot of support when I was dealing with that, so now I am here to offer my support to him, but I need your help.

What I am proposing is I have a couple of threads in reloading and tools of items for sale. I have the items priced there, but my idea is that I will accept up to 50% of each item, then anything above the 50% mark will go to Balloo93.

If an item is listed at $100 and sells for $100, then Balloo93 will get $50.

If an item is listed at $100 and the buyer wants to pay $75, then Balloo93 will get $25.

Either way it will get Balloo some needed funds.

Reloading and bullet casting stuff

Gunsmith tools

If you want to donate more, you are free to do so. All I ask is that when you are buying some of the items, make sure you post in the thread of the items for sale, will be easier for me to keep everything sorted.

And before anybody says so, I did get Striker's approval to post this thread.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:16:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for doing this.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:34:47 PM EDT
[#2]
You're a good man, thanks for doing this.

Consider this a tag for when I have more money.  Hopefully you still have some stuff I need left :)
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 10:51:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Bump
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 7:55:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/25/2016 10:43:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Christmas Bump
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top