Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 4:51:00 PM EDT
[#1]
That was bigfoot
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 4:55:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

WTF!  What was the purpose of the traffic cones??

I have had cameras at all my places for about the past 9 years.  I've never caught anything noteworthy like that.
View Quote

The network camera system got installed to catch the asshole who was dumping trash and other stuff in my driveway.  He had a particular fondness for traffic cones but also did a myriad of other things including what he was eventually prosecuted on which was destruction of property. I never found out why he did any of it besides that he was a drunk with multiple alcohol related arrests. There are lots of renters in my area so that is always a problem.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 4:55:49 PM EDT
[#3]
1-Rent a large horse...

2-ride said horse over to ex bf's resistance...

3-Have said horse take a horse sized dump in bf's driveway...

4-Post pics on arfcom for general hilarity....

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 4:56:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
POOP thread
View Quote

And it's the ex-boyfriend, quite the shitty outcome to the relationship.  
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 4:57:10 PM EDT
[#5]
You have a gate, but no gate camera?!
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 4:59:53 PM EDT
[#6]
So... did he wipe?
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:16:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm just surprised no one has started a "So I took a dump in the middle of some guy's driveway last night" thread yet.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:19:00 PM EDT
[#8]
#CaliforniaValues

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:20:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I have had cameras at all my places for about the past 9 years.  I've never caught anything noteworthy like that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had a neighbor place traffic cones in my driveway and then urinate on them.  Too bad for him I had installed a video camera recommended by our surveillance sub forum SME.  He got arrested.  I'll never live anywhere again without a network camera system.

I would save the poop. If this becomes a pattern of harassment it may be a useful piece of evidence later.

Bad neighbor assumed Monkey would be forced to touch the cones and, therefore, his essence.  Bad neighbor assumed he could passive-aggressively assert dominance.  To properly assert dominance, one must urinate directly on the subject.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:33:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Are you the old man who reported the guy who was building a pergola next door?

If so you deserved it.
View Quote

I assure you it wasn't me.  That being said, I'm writing this down on my list of revenge ideas for that guy. 
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:36:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Our old building used to be in a shitty part of Milwaukee. Right across the narrow alley was a 2 story house with a balcony. One day after a heavy rain we noticed the roof was leaking in the area that bordered the alley. I went up there to see if the roof drains were clogged. Once I got up there I found about 2 dozen balled up diapers that blocked up the drain on that side of the roof. The 2nd level of that house had renters that had, you guessed it, an infant. Instead of disposing the diapers like a civilized person would, the dirtballs just went out on the balcony and threw them onto our roof. I put on some gloves and tossed every last one of them back onto their 2nd floor balcony. Needless to say, we never had a clogged drain again.
View Quote

Fucking people, man.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:42:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
A dump on someone's driveway is an odd prank. So easy to just hose off and be done with it. The doorstep would have been much more effective.
View Quote

That was my first thought.

If you're going to take a shit on someone's property, why not at the front door?

Or maybe it's definitely him because only an insider would realize that you never use the front door?
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:45:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:48:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Catch him in the act,  rub his nose in it and whip his ass with a rolled up newspaper. He'll stop.

Hey,   it works on dogs.

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:53:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Best to keep a super soaker full of piss with you just in case you need it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 6:12:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Can you imagine catching him in the act? Lol

I don't even think I'd be mad, I'd just point and laugh. Maybe try to catch him on the cell phone and put it on YouTube
View Quote

I'd run up and knock him back so he sits in it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 6:23:39 PM EDT
[#17]
So she dumped him and he dumped you?
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 6:50:42 PM EDT
[#18]
No excuse not to have IP cameras nowadays... just saying OP.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 6:58:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Box it up and mail it back to him

Spring loaded for extra points
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 9:59:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Can't DNA be recovered for a steamer?

Oh, and IBTL.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Game camera time...
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:14:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Mail a coupon to his family that offers free dental work for family members younger than 21. Sign it Dr. Christian Szell.
View Quote

Is it safe?
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:17:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Your daughter dumped him? Obvious answer is that your daughter is a cannibal.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:20:22 PM EDT
[#24]
shitters full
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:23:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Some of you may recall my roof-shitter from a few years ago. Thank God that stopped.  That was at my office.

I left for work today and was greeted by a huge pile of excrement in the middle of my driveway. It does not look like dogshit. Definitely looks human. If it were dogshit, it would have to be 150# dog with a weird frickin diet.

Now......to add a twist to the story.  My daughter broke up with her boyfriend last night. She dumped him. She has been on the rocks with him since the election. He was a FHRC supporter and he sent a pretty virulent email to her post-election of how evil, ignorant, and racist her family was for supporting Trump.  He profusely apologized almost immediately, but, they never recovered.

Our family is having a field day with this......Is it possible the guy came over and took a dump on my driveway?!!  

She is 18YO, as is he.  She is not at home, she is off at college, but the kid lives nearby.

Bizzarro......or what?
View Quote

An eye for an eye, a dump for a dump.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:25:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Bake it in a cake and hand deliver it to him. Sort of a sympathy thing after he broke up with the daughter.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:45:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Can't DNA be recovered for a steamer?

Oh, and IBTL.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:51:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Sounds like a liberal left some of his brain material on your driveway.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:57:01 PM EDT
[#29]
its him,  make the cops test his shit then stuff in it his mouth
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 11:02:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I have a 100 lb malamute and she takes bigger shits than I do, and they look very human-like.  With that being said, most people pick up their dogs shit. I'd suspect the liberal ex boyfriend. But you don't have much to work with.  Maybe go squat in his driveway and see if he retaliates!?  
View Quote
True. My mastiff shits' can be anywhere from human like to dinosaur looking. 

Buddy at work installed cams. First week he caught a guy shitting on his driveway. It was a jogger and actually pretty impressive. Barely stopped.  Jogged up, dropped pants, shit and jogged away in seconds. This happened in broad daylight in the middle of the suburbs. 

My bet bet is on boyfriend. 
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 2:12:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
True. My mastiff shits' can be anywhere from human like to dinosaur looking. 

Buddy at work installed cams. First week he caught a guy shitting on his driveway. It was a jogger and actually pretty impressive. Barely stopped.  Jogged up, dropped pants, shit and jogged away in seconds. This happened in broad daylight in the middle of the suburbs. 

My bet bet is on boyfriend. 
View Quote

This is fairly common for joggers. YouTube is full of videos of joggers dry docking a Texan in peoples driveways and lawns.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:43:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Some of you may recall my roof-shitter from a few years ago. Thank God that stopped.  That was at my office.

I left for work today and was greeted by a huge pile of excrement in the middle of my driveway. It does not look like dogshit. Definitely looks human. If it were dogshit, it would have to be 150# dog with a weird frickin diet.

Now......to add a twist to the story.  My daughter broke up with her boyfriend last night. She dumped him. She has been on the rocks with him since the election. He was a FHRC supporter and he sent a pretty virulent email to her post-election of how evil, ignorant, and racist her family was for supporting Trump.  He profusely apologized almost immediately, but, they never recovered.

Our family is having a field day with this......Is it possible the guy came over and took a dump on my driveway?!!  

She is 18YO, as is he.  She is not at home, she is off at college, but the kid lives nearby.

Bizzarro......or what?
View Quote

Sorry, I thought it would turn you on, baby.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:47:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So let's get this straight; this is the second seperate incident of a person defecating on your property?
Perhaps it's time for some personal reflection and ask yourself what the common denominator is.

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:14:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
No poop on snek.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:28:51 AM EDT
[#35]
poop thread
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:34:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Poop in his driveway to send a message.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/7/2016 5:12:15 AM EDT
[#37]

Nothing worse than a surface shitter

Except an MRE rat fucker
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:18:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
What are the odds of having someone shit on your roof at work and now someone has shit in your driveway?  Go buy a lotto ticket!
View Quote

The Phantom Shitter haunts him Dude. I've seen this before, in another time, at another place. This Ghost exists. It has been well documented throughout time.

Watch Flight of the Intruder. There was even a bit on it in that movie where the PS'er would sneak in an drop a log with no trace of having wiped his ass. That is how you know the difference between a prankster shitter and the Phantom Shitter. Pranksters will leave a bit of tp, leaf litter, sock, t shirt.....the Phantom just leaves a log.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:19:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cameras are what you seek.  Put them on your house.
This.

There is no camera on earth that can record the Phantom Shitter.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:20:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Phantom Shitter
View Quote

See. This Man knows whats up.

The American Phantom Shitter will ofter leave one of those little America flag tooth picks at the peak of his pile, like Shoney's used to put on top of your hamburger. Seen that too.

Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:27:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
POOP thread
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:49:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Did you collect a sample for DNA analysis?

Oh yeah. It has to be a bloody shit to pull DNA off of it though. 
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:52:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'd whip his ass just in case.
View Quote

Don't you EVAAR shit in a man's driveway

ETA: I hate poop.
Mine, yours, or anything elses. Keep your poop farrrrrrrr away from me, and all can be good.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:52:35 AM EDT
[#44]
No TP?
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:57:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Sorry about that bro, taco Tuesday across the border didn't agree with me. I meant to leave a note.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 7:04:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
When I was younger, my landlord evicted me to turn my basement apartment into storage.  I got drunk that night and shit on his air conditioner(exterior compressor unit).  Not sure what I thought that would accomplish, but none the less, I did it.  So yes, an 18 yr old could definitely have done that out of spite and stupidity.  Especially an 18 yr old FHRC supporter.
View Quote

This for sure. It was him. End of story. I hope you bagged it up and sent it to his parents fedex overnight. It would be worth the $25. And you get to really test how good those triple sealed zip lock bags are.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 8:56:55 AM EDT
[#47]
She dumped him. He then dumped her.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 9:10:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Bigfoot gets another vote.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 9:19:27 AM EDT
[#49]
You're not seriously asking us if a HRC supporter is petty enough to take a shit in your driveway?
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 9:20:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Maybe someone was just trying to get the good Dr ready for Kampus
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top