Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 11:11:19 PM EDT
[#1]
If he had any honor, he would resign and be replaced with someone who would fulfill his responsibility to vote for the man who won the state.

He isn't an elector to satisfy his conscience.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 11:20:51 PM EDT
[#2]
In the old days if your countys representative or whomever didn't vote the will of the people, when they got back to town they would find themselves at the gallows.

I hope the like happens to him.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 11:29:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck that guy in the neck, I'll see him out sometime maybe and tell him exactly what an ignorant fuck he is to his face.
View Quote

Yup.  This shit really pisses me off.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 11:54:01 PM EDT
[#4]
What happens if he can't make it to the conference to vote, is there an alternate?

Can they be removed at anytime by the Party?

It would be a real shame if he couldn't make it.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 11:56:51 PM EDT
[#5]
He should just blow his own brains out.    That WOULD should solve a lot of problems.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 11:57:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He should just blow his brains out.    That WOULD should solve a lot of problems.
View Quote

I bet in Texas, he could get help with that.

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 12:12:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If he had any honor, he would resign and be replaced with someone who would fulfill his responsibility to vote for the man who won the state.

He isn't an elector to satisfy his conscience.
View Quote

If he had any honor, he wouldn't be a #NeverTrumper.

String his ass up, Texas.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 12:17:29 AM EDT
[#8]
GOPe infested with 5th columns.

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:12:40 AM EDT
[#9]
If this shit fucks Donald God help what comes next.  
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:15:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

We'll bitch on the Internet, write letters, and make phone calls. And they know it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:37:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Sorry, not going to give the New York Times the satisfaction of my click. FNYT.

...and if I'm a #NeverTrump Constitutionalist who believes in the first and fourth amendments as well as the second?
View Quote

Mentally ill paranoid schizophrenics get to vote too.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:59:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

We'll bitch on the Internet, write letters, and make phone calls. And they know it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

naaaa not quite, stealing an election after the votes have been cast and the other candidate concedes is almost a universal civil war type scenario.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 2:03:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have a family, a lot to lose. Some things are worth dying for. I will not live in a Banana Republic.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 2:09:16 AM EDT
[#14]

He throws like a girl.

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 2:26:21 AM EDT
[#15]
He's like Lois Griffin running for mayor.  "Because... 9/11" <dumbshits cheer and throw money>
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 2:41:02 AM EDT
[#16]
I fear other electors will be doing the same thing.  It remains to be seen how many will do it, but I do not think President Trump will get the 306 electoral votes he earned.  I just hope its 270 or greater but with the Jill Stein/lackey demanded recounts, vote switchers and other shit going on there is a remote possibility Trump could lose the electoral college vote or even lose states he already won if democrat appointed judges start interfering further.  I believe this is why Hitlery is remaining hidden, she is secretly thinking she will get the vote anyway and will immediately come out as President-elect and already have her cabinet and staff chosen.  She is so evil and corrupt, as are most democrats, that I still see her somehow trying to steal this election.

If the above occurs, I don't see how major armed revolts can be prevented.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:56:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

naaaa not quite, stealing an election after the votes have been cast and the other candidate concedes is almost a universal civil war type scenario.
View Quote

But it's not stealing the election.  December 19th is the real Presidential election.  It need not have any connection to the popular will according to the Constitution and the people who wrote it.  It's just what we've become accustomed to.  Civil War over losing an election is a bit over the top.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 6:05:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

But it's not stealing the election.  December 19th is the real Presidential election.  It need not have any connection to the popular will according to the Constitution and the people who wrote it.  It's just what we've become accustomed to.  Civil War over losing an election is a bit over the top.
View Quote

This is a bunch of Never Trump BS.

Election is over, Hillary lost. The EC is going to vote trump in, and if they don't it's the result of absolute corruption of the system and you know it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:19:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Election is over, Hillary lost. The EC is going to vote trump in, and if they don't it's the result of absolute corruption of the system and you know it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not even remotely close to a corruption of the system.  It's closer to how the system was intended to work.  The Electors were intended to choose the President based on their own judgment and free will.  Voting pledges and mandates, the popular vote, etc. are the actual corruptions of the system.  Of course, when it comes down to choosing between Clinton and Trump, two of the very sorts the Founders intended the EC to keep out, you know something's broken, but it is what it is.

And if the plan of these Democratic and Republican Electors is as I understand it, then I agree that Trump will prevail, even if they turn more Electors.  Trump would either still win in the EC, or he'd win in the House.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:23:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It's not even remotely close to a corruption of the system.  It's closer to how the system was intended to work.  The Electors were intended to choose the President based on their own judgment and free will.  Voting pledges and mandates, the popular vote, etc. are the actual corruptions of the system.  Of course, when it comes down to choosing between Clinton and Trump, two of the very sorts the Founders intended the EC to keep out, you know something's broken, but it is what it is.

And if the plan of these Democratic and Republican Electors is as I understand it, then I agree that Trump will prevail, even if they turn more Electors.  Trump would either still win in the EC, or he'd win in the House.
View Quote

#nevertrump BS
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:30:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
In the old days if your countys representative or whomever didn't vote the will of the people, when they got back to town they would find themselves at the gallows.

I hope the like happens to him.
View Quote

Well, he is a New Yorker so that concept would be foreign to him.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:31:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck that guy in the neck, I'll see him out sometime maybe and tell him exactly what an ignorant fuck he is to his face.

Beat his ass, he aint packing.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:34:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

#nevertrump BS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

#nevertrump BS

So explaining how the EC works to people who clearly don't understand it is Never Trump BS?  The story would be the same if it were a different set of candidates.  Saying that Trump would win is also Never Trump BS?  It's amazing how Trump seems to cause so many people both for and against him to put on blinders and shut off their brains.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:35:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So explaining how the EC works to people who clearly don't understand it is Never Trump BS?  The story would be the same if it were a different set of candidates.  Saying that Trump would win is also Never Trump BS?  It's amazing how Trump seems to cause so many people both for and against him to put on blinders and shut off their brains.
View Quote

Trump won.  Your candidates lost. Run along now.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:37:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem intent on proving my point, LOL.

Who were my "candidates" in this election, praytell?  Who do you think I voted for on November 8th?
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:39:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You seem intent on proving my point, LOL.

Who were my "candidates" in this election, praytell?  Who do you think I voted for on November 8th?
View Quote

You boowoo'd about Trump enough I recognize your picture.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:46:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah ok.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:55:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Figured out how to read the comments on that shit aweful news site.

Wow. Those people are so fucking warped in the brain that they believe the bullshit they type.
View Quote

Agreed.  The comments are pretty much what I expected from the NYT readership, but still... those people are just not right.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:58:48 AM EDT
[#29]
What's with all the electors in blue states becoming drama whores?  Two in Washington, one in Colorado, and now two in Texas.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 9:11:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I voted in Texas.  The names of the electors were not on the ballot, only the names of the candidates.  In the modern era you are not in any sense of the word choosing the electors to make decisions for you, and this twat knows it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 9:16:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So despite the fact he's in Texas, he ACTUALLY is a fuckhead New York City transplant to the Lone Star State. That might explain a LOT about this "person"!
View Quote

This! don't you just love some asshat who moves to your state and brings the BS from where ever he came from with him.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 9:16:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yeah ok.
View Quote

Not that long ago, folks were lining up to point guns at Feds over water rights out west.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 9:16:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Christopher Suprun.  What a douche bag.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 9:21:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Never mind his duty to vote as his state voted. Who won Texas? Oh, yeah, Trump did.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 9:23:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Why do some articles about this guy say he was FDNY on 9/11 and responded to the WTC yet others like this one say he was a volunteer paramedic in VA on 9/11 and responded to the Pentagon?

He was 27, a volunteer paramedic at the Dale City fire company in Northern Virginia, and he was teaching emergency medical response at George Washington University.

When his beeper sounded after the first jet struck in Manhattan, he drove with a buddy to the fire station, where he always kept a fresh uniform.
View Quote

Pentagon?

or

WTC?

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 9:27:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yup that's it,  All "Yankees" are Liberal.  Every one of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a damned Yankee.

Rusty cactus, and all that.

No, but most of them are assholes.  
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:04:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Why do some articles about this guy say he was FDNY on 9/11 and responded to the WTC yet others like this one say he was a volunteer paramedic in VA on 9/11 and responded to the Pentagon?

Pentagon?

or

WTC?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

He was 27, a volunteer paramedic at the Dale City fire company in Northern Virginia, and he was teaching emergency medical response at George Washington University.

When his beeper sounded after the first jet struck in Manhattan, he drove with a buddy to the fire station, where he always kept a fresh uniform.

Pentagon?

or

WTC?

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:13:18 AM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pentagon?

or

WTC?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/699/ohcat.jpg

Also the SeeThroughNY website has every retired FDNY member that I know personally listed on their site. This guy is not listed as a retired FDNY employee.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:23:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Looks like we got us a con-artist here, don't we?
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:26:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Someone needs to take a real good look at this guys bank account.
View Quote

dot
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Also the SeeThroughNY website has every retired FDNY member that I know personally listed on their site. This guy is not listed as a retired FDNY employee.
View Quote

It may be that he talks about responding to 9/11.  Whenever you hear about 9/11 the first thing you think of is New York.

What uniform is he wearing in the picture of him throwing the pitch?
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:28:36 AM EDT
[#42]
They really need to remove these electors.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:29:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It may be that he talks about responding to 9/11.  Whenever you hear about 9/11 the first thing you think of is New York.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm referring to the news articles that say he was a FDNY firefighter who responded to the WTC on 9/11.

Suprun is a Dallas-based paramedic and self-proclaimed longtime Republican. In 2001, he was a New York City firefighter and paramedic who was among the first responders to rush into the Twin Towers when terrorists attacked the World Trade Center on Sept. 11.

Yet in 2013 articles about him giving a speech at a school said this.

He was among the firefighter/paramedics working on site when the third plane struck the Pentagon during the terrorist attacks.

“We got lucky. We did not have the death toll that they did in New York,” he told the sixth- through eighth-graders gathered in the gym. “The fire went on for a day and half before it was what we call ‘under control.’”
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:40:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This Loser Definately Retarded
View Quote

Easy now!

Illiteracy is celebrated and encouraged here!

That IS funny as fuck though, and I plan to steal it!

(You DID misspell definitely though!)
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:44:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
So despite the fact he's in Texas, he ACTUALLY is a fuckhead New York City transplant to the Lone Star State. That might explain a LOT about this "person"!
View Quote

Well unless you have Mexican, Indian, or Republic of Texas ancestors everyone in Texas is a transplant to one extent or another.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:52:51 AM EDT
[#46]
He was not made an elector so that his will could override the will of Texas's voters.  That simply isn't his role.  

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:55:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I'm referring to the news articles that say he was a FDNY firefighter who responded to the WTC on 9/11.

Yet in 2013 articles about him giving a speech at a school said this.
View Quote

Most curious.  It makes you wonder if he was there at all.

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#48]
This is a special NYC transplant to Texas POS who sucked enough dicks to become an elector.
Fuck him.  NYC is a fucking cancer.  
When we build the wall I suggest building some catapults to go with it and this guy can spend the last 16.8 seconds of his fucked up life thinking about all the bad choices he made.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 11:09:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a damned Yankee.

Fucking good at it, too.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 11:11:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He's a damned Yankee.

View Quote

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top