Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 5:32:32 PM EDT
[#1]
She regretted going for smokes and not coming back.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 5:34:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Something fishy.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 5:38:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Something fishy.
View Quote

Probably her lover's pee pee.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 5:41:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Only time will tell
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 5:57:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good that she surfaced, hope all is well.

What did she do to get the SUPER MOM title?
Sounds like 90% of the non FSA Mom's out there

If that's how family wants to describe her, that's how they get to describe her.
It's a small area we're in and from everything I've heard she sounds like a good lady.

If it's not Aspergers or sarcasm, your post is nearly as sorry as your milling

What?  Is this the guy that totally ruined a member's Glock slide and then wouldn't make it right?    I just searched for that thread, was it "disappeared?"  

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_13/162644__ARCHIVED_THREAD____Glock_19_and_34_gen4_slide_milling_failure___Tooth_and_Nail_Armory_in_MO.html&page=1

Just spent some time reading that entire thread

Hollllly shit, I have no words
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 6:14:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Less than a half tank of gas after 3 weeks is the same area. Austin and Houston are actually pretty close to each other.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seems weird. She was kidnapped 3 weeks ago, and her kidnappers were still driving her around in the same area 3 weeks later, without a ransom demand?

I say same area since the article states her husband was reunited with her soon after they found her.

Read the story. Get a fucking map.

Picked up in Redding, CA... Found in Yolo county.

Maybe you should get a fucking ruler to go with your fucking map so you can use that fucking scale printed on the fucking map.

Redding CA to Woodland CA is 143 miles. After 21 days, 143 miles is pretty much the same area, in fact you could drive that every day multiple times. I chose Woodland as an example since it's the county seat for Yolo County.

All thanks to my fucking map

Same area is 150 miles? Just how far does the "same area" term cover then? By your definition Austin and Houston are in the same area.

Less than a half tank of gas after 3 weeks is the same area. Austin and Houston are actually pretty close to each other.

lol common. . . . 150 miles is hardly the "same area"

Link Posted: 11/25/2016 6:48:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:

1/4 Tank of gas per week and a half = "Same Area". If you take three months and use two tanks of gas, you're still in the same area.

Fucking map math science! (per gator96).

My questions are, what if the suspects are burning diesel? What if you have a transfer tank? Or a bicycle? What if they use revers the entire time?
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 6:50:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My questions are, what if the suspects are burning diesel? What if you have a transfer tank? Or a bicycle? What if they use revers the entire time?
View Quote

God, I never considered that a gang of two Hispanic female kidnappers might be Rolling Coal. It's like 9/11 times 1000.

Link Posted: 11/25/2016 9:47:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Tag for the "boyfriend" update
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 9:57:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 11/25/2016 10:00:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Guilty.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 10:01:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Guilty.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/25/2016 10:02:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Did she have those clip on earpieces or earbuds? How the hell is hair found in earbuds?
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 10:33:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Did she have those clip on earpieces or earbuds? How the hell is hair found in earbuds?
View Quote

Planted "evidence"
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 10:59:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

My wife runs with a Bluetooth headset that is basically earbuds attached to a plastic headband.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 11:03:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Planted "evidence"
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Planted "evidence"
The plot thickens
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 11:34:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Sure you can, if you're not a pussy.
Some people live the "Will not comply". Its not just a motto the tough guys throw out in GD when they're afraid their "free" state is going to pass an anti gun legislation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seems weird. She was kidnapped 3 weeks ago, and her kidnappers were still driving her around in the same area 3 weeks later, without a ransom demand?

I say same area since the article states her husband was reunited with her soon after they found her.

Read the story. Get a fucking map.

Picked up in Redding, CA... Found in Yolo county.

U mad bro?  All I know about Cali is that a) always goes blue, and b) you can't own real guns there.

Sure you can, if you're not a pussy.
Some people live the "Will not comply". Its not just a motto the tough guys throw out in GD when they're afraid their "free" state is going to pass an anti gun legislation.

So is there some LGS I should know about? Because the shit I can buy here is fucking retarded and I'm not buying anything out of a van from some dude.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 12:32:47 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I can't help thinking something is fucky.
View Quote
This

Glad she is alive and back with her family but this smells fucky

Link Posted: 11/26/2016 12:35:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Gone Girl
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 12:52:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm glad she got home alive.

I'm glad the investigation continues.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 1:12:33 AM EDT
[#22]

From what few details I have read she didn't say she was kidnapped by 2 hispanic women, but she was released by them.
The police also said they have more details they are not releasing, which is common practice.
Since she was released right after the reward was withdrawn maybe the 2 hispanic women decided to cash in and turn her loose. That much money would also let them get away from whoever kidnapped the mom.
Mom is being treated for non life threatening injuries, which could mean a lot of things- some very bad.

The cops say they have enough info to think arrests will be coming. I'm looking forward to reading the outcome.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 1:31:33 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Sounds like a variation on the Runaway Bride story from a few years back.

View Quote

Right down to the swarthy Hispanic kidnappers.

Link Posted: 11/26/2016 9:21:12 AM EDT
[#24]

Supermom was released from the hospital the same day (or the next day?) that she was found, no?

Not still being treated.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 9:33:56 AM EDT
[#25]
I think this story is bullshit.  I hope I'm wrong and would gladly eat the crow, but I doubt I will have to.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 9:40:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 9:41:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

From what few details I have read she didn't say she was kidnapped by 2 hispanic women, but she was released by them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Papini was freed from her restraints and taken to a local hospital where she was treated for non-life-threatening injuries and released, Bosenko said

Link Posted: 11/26/2016 9:51:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Woman recalls spotting missing California mom Sherri Papini frantically waving for help on side of highway

e

Alison Sutton, 43, said she was driving north on Interstate 5 near County Road 17 in unincorporated Yolo early Thursday when she glimpsed a clearly distressed blond woman in her headlights off to the right.

“When I saw her, it really startled me. She was really close to the road, like almost out in traffic,” she told the Daily News.

“She had some piece of fabric in her hands and was waving it up and down. I’m thinking it was a shirt. She was waving it like a flag,” she said.

“The woman I saw had long blonde hair and was not appropriately dressed for as cold as it was. She didn’t have a jacket,” she explained.

She didn’t look like she was hurt, but she did look scared. It was just the feeling that I got. It was just a really brief moment, and I was driving at freeway speed. It was dark. It was just luck that I saw her at all,” she said.

“The way she was waving the fabric seemed frantic,” Sutton recalled. “I realized if she was that close to getting hit — willing to be that close to freeway traffic — she must really need help.”

Sutton was about halfway through her 12-hour journey from Ridgecrest to Crescent City at the time and decided to pull over with her 14-year-old daughter in the car a little ways up the road.

“I didn’t really know where I was. I drove far enough to find a road sign and called 911,” she told The News. “I got through to a dispatcher, and they said they’d send somebody out.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 10:08:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 10:17:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Story is BS.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 10:17:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This thought crossed my mind as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This thought crossed my mind as well.

I've been victim of "The Great Shift" and didn't even know it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 10:22:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Hair entangled in the ear bud wires is very plausible
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 11:23:12 AM EDT
[#33]
She has the classic facial features that indicate mental illness.  

Don't stick it in crazy.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 11:26:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Where are the three on three lesbian pics??
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 12:22:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Hair entangled in the ear bud wires is very plausible
View Quote

I'm not saying she's full of it, but after watching gone girl I'm beyond skeptical of any disappearance.

And I'm sure there's hair in my wife's earbuds she runs with. Standing by to see what the PD does in the next week or 2. If nothing happens, I'm going with she got dick drunk and split. Felt guilty and came home for thanksgiving.

she very well may have been kidnapped but unless they're rich it seems very odd to kidnap a 30+ yr old.

Link Posted: 11/26/2016 12:30:09 PM EDT
[#36]

LOL.

Supermom used to post rants about Latinos on Skinhead sites under her maiden name, Sherri Graeff.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 12:44:38 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm going with 'not guilty'.

This is supposed to be her photobucket: http://s93.photobucket.com/user/sherrisblueeyes/library/?sort=3&page=3
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 1:01:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This is supposed to be her photobucket: http://s93.photobucket.com/user/sherrisblueeyes/library/?sort=3&page=3
View Quote

Definitely.  She is pretty damn hot....and looks to have a rockin bod.  Im betting we will get an interesting story when its all said and done.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 1:04:11 PM EDT
[#39]
I used to always call bullshit on these cases, but then the Vallejo incident happened... oops
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

What the hell is going on in that topless photo of her?  Bruising of some kind?
Awaiting expert analysis once y'all are done fapping.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 6:24:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 6:30:18 PM EDT
[#42]

http://www.inquisitr.com/3745610/did-sherri-graeff-papini-post-anti-latino-rant-on-skin-head-website/
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 6:31:15 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

LOL.

Supermom used to post rants about Latinos on Skinhead sites under her maiden name, Sherri Graeff.

View Quote
She looks like a  nutjob
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 6:37:29 PM EDT
[#44]

Poor guy, having to spew that shit.

They're not going to find three Mexican women, because there wasn't three Mexican women.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 6:40:25 PM EDT
[#45]
"Sheriff Dr. Phil"
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 6:40:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

They're not going to find three Mexican women, because there wasn't three Mexican women.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

But they might find two black guys that had a fun couple of weeks with her.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 6:42:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/4DjjC4c.png

http://www.inquisitr.com/3745610/did-sherri-graeff-papini-post-anti-latino-rant-on-skin-head-website/
View Quote

Yup. She fine.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 7:46:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
She looks like a  nutjob
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
          LOL.

She looks like a  nutjob

Butbutbutbut......muh soopermoms
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 9:21:25 PM EDT
[#49]
So uh, she wasn't found "fine" like some of you have suggested.

The dispatch recording quotes California Highway Patrol officers as saying Papini was chained to an unspecified object. The officers also told dispatchers that the woman was heavily battered.
View Quote

ETA link:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/93724f10-845e-31e1-951a-46a7d5c27851/report%3A-northern-california.html
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 9:28:44 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/4DjjC4c.png

View Quote

LOLZ.  Nothing ever goes away on the interwebs.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top