BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 26
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 6:10:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Give  the names of the victims or suspected victims of the crimes you are alleging here. What child has been murdered by the Podestas,, Clintons, Lady Gaga, or the owners or workers of either Cosmic Ping Pong or Besta pizza? Be specific.

Would you not agree that the claims made by this conspiracy theory are very serious crimes? Yes or No

Do you think it is cool to go around on some cryptic witch hunt and accuse specific people of literally killing babies with no proof whatsoever? And that doesn't make you look like even more of an ass? What world do you live in?

What makes you think you can just folic around with your scooby-doo decoder ring and accuse random people of murder and NOT be called to the carpet for that? LMAO

Oh and BTW:How can I undermine shit that happens on voat ,gab,reddit, /pol/ , ats  from here, mate?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just want to know why you are hellbent on gaslighting people who want to look into this out of genuine concern for kids? A simple, " hey that's not a solid lead" is sufficient; the arrogant browbeating is completely unnecessary. It makes you look like an ass and rather questionable as to your motivations and claims, since it looks like you are trying to undermine any further investigation into this by the public. 

Give  the names of the victims or suspected victims of the crimes you are alleging here. What child has been murdered by the Podestas,, Clintons, Lady Gaga, or the owners or workers of either Cosmic Ping Pong or Besta pizza? Be specific.

Would you not agree that the claims made by this conspiracy theory are very serious crimes? Yes or No

Do you think it is cool to go around on some cryptic witch hunt and accuse specific people of literally killing babies with no proof whatsoever? And that doesn't make you look like even more of an ass? What world do you live in?

What makes you think you can just folic around with your scooby-doo decoder ring and accuse random people of murder and NOT be called to the carpet for that? LMAO

Oh and BTW:How can I undermine shit that happens on voat ,gab,reddit, /pol/ , ats  from here, mate?

You dont happen to own a ping pong pizza joint do you....
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 6:28:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It's difficult to fathom that such insanely disgusting people/symbolism/apparent evidence exists at face value.

I can't say for sure what's going on here, but it would stand to reason that someone needs to investigate this to some conclusion.

Is this collection of dots being examined by any LE agency?  Or is this "investigation" relegated to Reddit alone?

View Quote

There's a lot of online public research going into this. LE agencies need to have their case airtight before going against people this well-connected in government, and who seem to leave a trail of dead bodies wherever they go. They also need the political cover; I don't expect anything to be done until after January 20th, at the soonest. 
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 6:38:02 PM EDT
[#3]
More stuff that normal people don't do:

Link Posted: 12/1/2016 6:50:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Pretty interdasting with dudes avatar photo! And another thing about Hadrian and Antinous is historians think Antinous may have not accidentally drowned but was in fact sacrificed.
View Quote

That was a common practice. Emperors were considered gods. people were sacrificed to them.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 6:57:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Wellcheckthisout:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1449130
View Quote

Yeah I have seen that.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 7:25:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That was a common practice. Emperors were considered gods. people were sacrificed to them.
View Quote

The emperor didn't want to be sharing that sweet booty. That boy booty was his and his alone.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 8:21:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just want to know why you are hellbent on gaslighting people who want to look into this out of genuine concern for kids? A simple, " hey that's not a solid lead" is sufficient; the arrogant browbeating is completely unnecessary. It makes you look like an ass and rather questionable as to your motivations and claims, since it looks like you are trying to undermine any further investigation into this by the public. 

Well, they have probably never been so passionate about keeping and protecting everyones' 2nd Amendment rights.

It is interesting how this makes some detractors so visceral, and how offended they are.   Curious.  Its like they have been personally offended, or attacked.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 8:31:25 PM EDT
[#8]
View All Quotes

Bizzare.

I went and looked up the wikipedia to see if the infographic was showing actual info and not bullshit. It's real.

This was also in it, though, Alefantis is openly gay. Still very weird though.
Antinous remained a figure of cultural significance for centuries to come; as Vout noted, he was "arguably the most notorious pretty boy from the annals of classical history".[97] Sculptures of Antinous began to be reproduced from the sixteenth century; it remains likely that some of these modern examples have subsequently been sold as Classical artefacts and are still viewed as such.[98] Antinous has attracted attention from the gay subculture since the eighteenth century.[91]

Vout noted that Antinous came to be identified as "a gay icon".[99] Novelist and independent scholar Sarah Waters identified Antinous as being "at the forefront of the homosexual imagination" in late nineteenth-century Europe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinous
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 8:35:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The emperor didn't want to be sharing that sweet booty. That boy booty was his and his alone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is good to be the Emperor.

Or as Little Caesar says
pizza pizza

It is a conspiracy man.

Seriously though, the Antinous/Osiris-14 fish) stuff is occultic pedo code going back to the time of Hadrian....

It is there for anyone to see, and it is true. All of it.

Link Posted: 12/1/2016 11:37:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, support from customers like John Podesta, his brother, the Clintons and Barack.

NPR- a bastion of truth and integrity.https://dcpizzagate.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/image31.png?w=840

http://memecrunch.com/meme/SFKB/yeah-if-you-could-turn-down-the-batshit-crazy-a-few-notches/image.jpg

Where's your pizza shop located?  

C'mon inspector gadget, add something credible outside of peso protector mode.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 11:41:02 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Has Gwion refuted this one too yet?  Protector of the innocent...
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 12:03:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

So he likes art what is the big deal?

Sure that particular art is tied to well known child sex/sacrifice  cult inspired by a Roman emperors sex slave being sacrificed to the god Osiris, so what?

Sure Podesta's wrote 14 fish on his hands, which is an esoteric reference to the cock of Osiris, the god that Antinous was sacrificed to...

Just coincidences. Like all of the commonly known code language, and spirit cooking(mock human sacrifice), and other child sacrifice art, and ties to known child traffickers, and pedo symbolism.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 12:40:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Bizzare.

I went and looked up the wikipedia to see if the infographic was showing actual info and not bullshit. It's real.

This was also in it, though, Alefantis is openly gay. Still very weird though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinous
View Quote

Oh wow.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 12:41:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 12:45:54 AM EDT
[#15]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/RVBi3T1.gif
are you a Kings man?

Avenged Sevenfold-Hail to the King Lyrics

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 1:15:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Disagree. I am not blind. (although this new site design makes me squint a little more than usual) 

Your illogical assumptions point to not only bad research skills, but now full blown cognitive dissonance IMO. I told you directly on page 16 of this very thread that: "I have been fighting this war for a long time. With actual and undeniable perps. I have seen the face of evil. I have brought it down within my small sphere of control. I have taken over and destroyed newsgroups and messageboards, reset charters, TOS banned and had real criminals committing these acts brought to justice. It isn't just an interwebs pet peeve like the conspiracy logicflaw. I truly despise those
that hurt children."

HOW is that being afraid --exactly?

Naw, you want to be the special investimagator that discovers baby murdering satanists are behind every corner, under every rock, and the only ones in the world that can save us from these heinous crimes are a gaggle of pimple-faced internet sleuths that have a special code key to unlock what has been thrown in our faces and in plain sight through a series of now nefarious code words, instagram hashtags, and symbolism. Like the words Pizza, Hot dog, Pasta, or symbols like any spiraling triangle or  crossed ping pong paddles. #batshitcraycray

Do you honestly believe that's how this works? That by watching nutty/disturbing youtube videos or reading pre-chewed clues on some kooks blog you are actually "solving" anything?
View Quote

If you truly have been fighting this "for a long time" then you of all people know this simple truth.......

It goes much deeper than any normal person would ever want to believe.

There is a reason why I chose to never go into our SIU or CAC (Special Investigations Unit and Crimes Against Children).  I know from the people who have that it is an underbelly that is larger.....darker.....and more evil than any normal person ever would want to know or believe exists.

If you truly are as involved as you say than you of all people should know that this "crazy scenario" is not only possible....it's very plausible.

Something tells me you are not being forthcoming about something.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 1:47:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If you truly have been fighting this "for a long time" then you of all people know this simple truth.......

It goes much deeper than any normal person would ever want to believe.

There is a reason why I chose to never go into our SIU or CAC (Special Investigations Unit and Crimes Against Children).  I know from the people who have that it is an underbelly that is larger.....darker.....and more evil than any normal person ever would want to know or believe exists.

If you truly are as involved as you say than you of all people should know that this "crazy scenario" is not only possible....it's very plausible.

Something tells me you are not being forthcoming about something.
View Quote
There are no FACTS. No victims have come forward_at_all. Is that forthcoming enough?

This is crying wolf, creating smoke, and most likely causing true investigations to go cold.

So why would YOU be a party to that? Have something to hide with all the speculative smoke? ( see how that works?)

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 1:54:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
There are no FACTS. No victims have come forward_at_all. Is that forthcoming enough?

This is crying wolf, creating smoke, and most likely causing true investigations to go cold.

So why would YOU be a party to that? Have something to hide with all the speculative smoke? ( see how that works?)
View Quote

there are plenty of facts in this thread.

So let me get this right..

Because people on arfcom are talking about this, pedophiles are roaming free??

Your opinion of why we shouldn't be discussing this just keeps getting more irrational...
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 2:00:57 AM EDT
[#19]
A Pizzagate story from last April

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 2:08:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

there are plenty of facts in this thread.

So let me get this right..

Because people on arfcom are talking about this, pedophiles are roaming free??

Your opinion of why we shouldn't be discussing this just keeps getting more irrational..
View Quote
Lets see your iron clad FACTS , waterglass. Something that would be a solid, admissible, free standing piece of evidence in the court of law.

You have the floor.

( it isn't about arfcom specifically, but the entirety of the viral nonsense. You can discuss anything you want. don't care.. I can disagree with the fallacies, yes?)
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 2:48:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
A Pizzagate story from last April

teeKyx91rbM</iframe>
View Quote

Look at the Besta Pizza logo with the colors and dots vs the sign in this video....

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 2:59:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Lets see your iron clad FACTS , waterglass. Something that would be a solid, admissible, free standing piece of evidence in the court of law.

You have the floor.

( it isn't about arfcom specifically, but the entirety of the viral nonsense. You can discuss anything you want. don't care.. I can disagree with the fallacies, yes?)
View Quote

I was of the same exact opinion that you have for the first two weeks or so after this became known. I was digging through the podesta emails as this was being found. I dismissed it, for all of the same reasons that you are now. I was finding actual felonies, there was no need to fixate on abstracts. Then once I started to see the totality of the information, with context for what I was looking at, it became clear that the heap of circumstantial evidence is deep, and clearly some shit is very wrong.  

Most of the information that you need to come to the same conclusions that I have is in this thread. the context that you lack is spending a month inside these peoples minds through their most intimate communications. I have that.

I've already posted the facts that are known. For those facts to be used in a court of law, I would have need a warrant to obtain them, following all lawful procedures and chain of evidence. If I had a Warrant to Obtain them, I would  also have access to his home, banking, travel logs, personal and business communications, and whatever else specified by the judge who issued the warrant.

I am not going to lay it all out for you because the research has already been done, and is on going, and the information I have seen is easy to find.  I spent weeks inside these fuckers heads, going through the wikileaks, and I'm about done for awhile.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 3:41:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I was of the same exact same opinion that you are for the first two weeks or so after this became known. I was digging through the podesta emails as this was being found. I dismissed it, for all of the same reasons that you are. Then once I started to see the totality of the information, with context for what I was looking at, it became clear that the heap of circumstantial evidence is deep, and clearly some shit is very wrong.  

Most of the information that you need to come to the same conclusions that I have are in this thread.

I've already posted the facts that are known. For those facts to be used in a court of law, I would have need a warrant to obtain them, following all lawful procedures and chain of evidence. If I had a Warrant to Obtain them, I would  also have access to his home, banking, travel logs, personal and business communications, and whatever else specified by the judge who issued the warrant.

I am not going to lay it all out for you because the research has already been done and the information I have seen is easy to find.  I spent weeks inside these fuckers heads, going through the wikileaks and I'm about done for awhile.
View Quote
So you don't have shit... coulda saved a lot of times and just said

NOPE- SORRY NO FACTS.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 3:46:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

NOPE- SORRY NO FACTS.
View Quote

I have all kinds of facts, you asked for evidence that would put these people in prison for pedophilia or child trafficking.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 3:47:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I have all kinds of facts, you asked for evidence that would put these people in prison.
View Quote

I wouldn't cross Mr. Water. He is just beastly.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 3:53:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I wouldn't cross Mr. Water. He is just beastly.
View Quote

Like a rabid wolverine.

(mad, hairy and in need of a drink)
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 5:27:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Wow-- see that right there is the problem. You introduce theory as "facts" -- You try to connect cherry-picked information and build a case. The allegations are serious. You had better be prepared to defend your claims much better than this.

I, unfortunately, have been through this sensationalized propaganda before. Except the first time the "facts" <chortle> were:

"Fire can't melt steel!" --- erm wrong, it has for centuries--- <crickets>
"7 World Trade was a controlled demo" -- erm wrong, that would make the FDNY complicit as they had to pull back and set up the inevitable collapse zone-- <crickets>
"nano-thermite!!!" --get the fugouttahere-- <crickets>

Your theories:
1.  "Besta Pizza logo used a known pedo symbol in its pizza logo.  It is now changed."  -- Who owns Besta pizza? Is their logo blue? I know it is ugly as fuck both before and after the change. Have you explored the notion that the owner didn't realize a spiraling triangle (no matter the color) is now suddenly considered a symbol for pedo's? (I sure as fuck didn't) Wouldn't you change that shit ASAP if you found out what conspiracy loons were associating it with? (I sure as fuck would)

2.  "CPP's Jimmycomet commenting on pictures with kids in pedo slang that has ZERO to do with the picture" -- (from above)
<<some source-less random code list that suggests everything you read
about fuckin' pizza, hotdogs, and kids has some nefarious hidden
meaning. Damn, just listen to that non-sense.>>  

And like I also said before; you can do that with anything/anyone, pretty much, as long as you frame your "investigation" with code words, and assume everything is double entendre.  Even the World Champion Cubs!

3."  James A. makes average pizza and is the 49th most influential person in DC.  How?" Because you will believe anything that gets shoved onto you as FACT, 'cause you are a doin' sum investimagations!!!

The claim comes from a GQ chick-bait entertainment piece lol. It also lists party planners, other restaurateurs, and bloggers on there. IOW it is one person's ( the writer of the clickbait) opinion.  Anyways-- pick up a book on Critical Thinking and/or Logic. It will help your discernment skills. Good luck!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:You're not reading the material and every word. You spend energy against topics already covered and in your apathy fail to look into the details like others have.  Spend half the time reading as you do posting and maybe you won't be such a staunch dissenter.
Holy Shit!!!! It is as if I have suddenly morphed back to the 2005 Above Top Secret forums. I swear to god - I have read hundreds of replies JUST LIKE THAT from 9/11 trooferz. I mean verbatim.

Only now, if one is a skeptic or needs to see more substance not only is that person attacked by "believers" for being a .gov shill, but also a satanist and/or a pedo.. FUCK THAT! I see it coming though. The same leaps of faith, the same logical fallacies, the same rhetoric are in play here, and even the " zealous believers that are 100% convinced" are tossing around IDENTICAL terminology as conspiracies past.

"Ad hom attack"
"If you only did your research you would agree"
" Ahhhhhha STRAWMAN!"
" He's a bonified expert" ( although he was in the conspiracy circuit biz)

Yeah... If anyone covers this scandal up and allows the possible perps to get away, it will be the TWOOfer loons. Ironic.

Triggered and seizing.

How are you moving the ball towards arrests? Or are you claiming it's all artsy and innocuous?
Not triggered-- Not seizing.

I suppose one of my main pet peeves is illogical deduction.

Anyone can cherry pick information and then connect the dots with speculation. Hell, I bet if you tried hard enough you could find suspicion with the Chicago Cub's pitching staff. It would be laughable, but I bet you could. That is why the "research" is flawed. It isn't research_at_all it is a meshbacked mouth-breather's attempt at intellectual Lincoln log building.

And it is exactly the same methodology that gave spawn to the 9/11 troofer movement.

I just don't understand why the folks here would be on board with this, but so vocal against the 9/11 conspiracy stuff.  I do not look at these conspiracies threw a political lens. I look at them through the soundness of the argument and the verification of actual fact.

So some illogical anonymous post on reddit (that gets retracted) suggests a smoking gun yet never delivers, or some source-less random code list that suggests everything you read about fuckin' pizza, hotdogs, and kids has some nefarious hidden meaning. Damn, just listen to that non-sense.

The fact that artists make some disturbing art! (in other news: Pablo Picasso was never called an asshole) Doesn't prove anything, more like shooting fish in a barrel if you ask me.

The assumption that Cosmic Pizza is somehow a family focused pizza place like Chuck E Cheeze or CiCi's is a fallacy. It is obviously an eclectic/artsy venue that has live music and ironic ping pong for hipsters and the like. I remember going to a place similar to that in Deep Ellum a few years back..  pizza was decent, art was weird. You can probably find a shop like that on 6th st. in Austin too. I am sure they are all over.  Yep, one google search just now-- and I give you ... wait for it... the illuminati! http://www.hoeksdeathmetalpizza.com/
https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/48390464_200x200.png?v=1424277398.0

So while you are wading through the piles of poop'n circumstance, doing yer reeeesearrrch! Try to remember cold hard facts are the only thing that move this forward.

As so far as what I am doing? I have been fighting this war for a long time. With actual and undeniable perps. I have seen the face of evil. I have brought it down within my small sphere of control. I have taken over and destroyed newsgroups and messageboards, reset charters, TOS banned and had real criminals committing these acts brought to justice. It isn't just an interwebs pet peeve like the conspiracy logicflaw. I truly despise those that hurt children.  Don't hide the cockroaches further by creating a mountain of bullshit, and speculative smoke.

Simply take a few of the facts, just a few, and there's enough to pursue an investigation.

1.  Besta Pizza logo used a known pedo symbol in its pizza logo.  It is now changed.  

2.  CPP's Jimmycomet commenting on pictures with kids in pedo slang that has ZERO to do with the picture

3.  James A. makes average pizza and is the 49th most influential person in DC.  How

These facts are not conjecture and are small samples of a much bigger pedo picture.
Wow-- see that right there is the problem. You introduce theory as "facts" -- You try to connect cherry-picked information and build a case. The allegations are serious. You had better be prepared to defend your claims much better than this.

I, unfortunately, have been through this sensationalized propaganda before. Except the first time the "facts" <chortle> were:

"Fire can't melt steel!" --- erm wrong, it has for centuries--- <crickets>
"7 World Trade was a controlled demo" -- erm wrong, that would make the FDNY complicit as they had to pull back and set up the inevitable collapse zone-- <crickets>
"nano-thermite!!!" --get the fugouttahere-- <crickets>

Your theories:
1.  "Besta Pizza logo used a known pedo symbol in its pizza logo.  It is now changed."  -- Who owns Besta pizza? Is their logo blue? I know it is ugly as fuck both before and after the change. Have you explored the notion that the owner didn't realize a spiraling triangle (no matter the color) is now suddenly considered a symbol for pedo's? (I sure as fuck didn't) Wouldn't you change that shit ASAP if you found out what conspiracy loons were associating it with? (I sure as fuck would)

2.  "CPP's Jimmycomet commenting on pictures with kids in pedo slang that has ZERO to do with the picture" -- (from above)
<<some source-less random code list that suggests everything you read
about fuckin' pizza, hotdogs, and kids has some nefarious hidden
meaning. Damn, just listen to that non-sense.>>  

And like I also said before; you can do that with anything/anyone, pretty much, as long as you frame your "investigation" with code words, and assume everything is double entendre.  Even the World Champion Cubs!

3."  James A. makes average pizza and is the 49th most influential person in DC.  How?" Because you will believe anything that gets shoved onto you as FACT, 'cause you are a doin' sum investimagations!!!

The claim comes from a GQ chick-bait entertainment piece lol. It also lists party planners, other restaurateurs, and bloggers on there. IOW it is one person's ( the writer of the clickbait) opinion.  Anyways-- pick up a book on Critical Thinking and/or Logic. It will help your discernment skills. Good luck!

1)Shouldn't you, I dunno, do some research to find out who the owner of Besta Pizza is before feeling qualified to make a statement on the information that has been presented? The owner is Andrew Klein, a prosecuting attorney in the DOJ's human trafficking unit.

2) the source for the code is legit, and predates any of this. again, being ignorant of that seems to be a you problem, not an everyone else in this thread problem.

3) the fact is that you do not seem to know the basic underlying information here, or the people who are involved, little on their personalities, or their connections to other people and organizations, and their histories. James A. was the Lover of David Brock, David Brock is a close working partner to John Podesta, Obama and the Clintons. Both John Podesta and David Brock have covered up at least three child sex/smuggling scandals associated with the Clinton's/Obama's: Bill Clintons many trip's to Epsteins under age sex slave island, ACORN's facilitation to under sex slavery all over the united states, as exposed by James O'keefe, and the long term association between themselves, the Clintons and Laura Sillsby, who was caught trying to smuggle children out of Haiti under false pretenses.

And I am not even going into the connections between Podesta, the Clintons and child traffickers in Asia Minor. Or the millions that are given by those same folks to David Brock's NGOS, Podesta's NGOs or Clintons NGOs and political campaigns.

Did I mention that the age of consent is very low in Europe, Asia, the middle east and Africa? because you know, kiddy diddlin is culturally acceptable.. And the folks we are discussing here represent the Elite Jetset.. Just thought I would mention that.

All of this is open sourced, much of it put out on social media by the people being looked at here.

IMO, you don't know much about all of this, and make up for it with loud noises.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 5:57:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

NOPE- SORRY NO FACTS.
View Quote

Well thats look at our options here.  Subpoena persons of interest, and/or detain and question them?  Nope.

Execute a search warrant on their businesses, search their properties, bank accts, tax records?  Nope.

So literally the best the internet can do is piece together a puzzle.  As 4chan did from a ISIS video that resulted in an airstrike.  Seems that method was good enough for the Russian military.  

So what you're saying is, since we don't have legal means of conducting an investigation as an LEO agency would, we should all just shut up about it, and turn a blind eye?  This makes me question what your true motive is.  No harm being done here, the real legwork is going on at voat and other sites.  So what's your concern?
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 7:19:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 7:44:25 AM EDT
[#30]
I can't do this one fellers.

It is too much.

I could handle working with the corruption, the Treason, The bribery, and such, but I can't handle this. I can't look at the 'Art", can't do the beth emet worship/crowely satanist stuff.

Quite frankly I don't want to know any of this.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 7:47:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

NOPE- SORRY NO FACTS.
View Quote

It seems that you are saying that since there isn't explicit incriminating evidence, this is all fake and are choosing to ignore all of the evidence.  I have to say that I am very skeptical of you being any sort of competent detective fighting child trafficking in the real world, as you claim, as you don't seem to understand the concept of investigation.  

I agree that there is no concrete evidence of a crime being committed but there is a lot of evidence.  As you may or may not know, evidence is defined as,  "the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid."  In the real world, agencies drive toward the conviction of evil shit like this by conducting an investigation based on "evidence," which hopefully leads to concrete evidence, which leads to conviction.  It seems so far, ITT, you are dispelling all of the evidence as "weak" or "fake" which is puzzling.  

Here is some of the evidence and/or strange coincidences so far:

-Podesta emails with obvious code.  Known pedo code predates all this shit.

-All the pedo symbols in business' logo

-Theme of Podesta brothers' taste in art

-James Alefantis' weird creepy tweets and his connection to Podesta, HC, and David Brock.

-Owner of Besta Pizza (pedo triangle logo), Andrew Klein, being prosecuting attorney for DOJ's human trafficking unit

-Bill Clinton's many trip's to Epstein's private island which is known to be an underage sex slave island.  Jeffrey Epstein is a convicted pedophile.  

-Laura Sillsby, connected to the Clintons, caught trying to smuggle children out of Haiti under false pretenses.  
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aupnh/breaking_i_believe_i_have_connected_a_convicted/

-Monica Petersen committing "suicide" in Haiti.
(http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/election-woman-investigating-clinton-foundation-crimes-found-dead/)

-Major internet social media platforms censoring this ordeal (Twitter and Reddit.)  What other "conspiracy theory" has ever been censored on the internet???!!!

-Anthony Breitbart's tweets calling out Podesta as being a pedo back in 2011-2012 and then dies of "natural causes"
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 8:34:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Woooow.
View Quote

Don't be surprised.

You know satan is running the show.

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 8:59:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Don't be surprised.

View Quote
He only has temporary dominion. God is in control. 
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 9:08:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I thought it was the Joe Rogan Experience Forum. Would have been redundant though

Did you guys see the joe biggs stuff I posted above?  Spooky stuff, but it seems fabricated, at least at this point.
View Quote

Yea. Spooky shit. If you or I were doing anything remotely this obvious we'd be arrested tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 9:18:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 9:29:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I know that.

Thats not my point though.

These people are evil and are under demonic influence.

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 9:55:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I can't do this one fellers.

It is too much.

I could handle working with the corruption, the Treason, The bribery, and such, but I can't handle this. I can't look at the 'Art", can't do the beth emet worship/crowely satanist stuff.

Quite frankly I don't want to know any of this.
View Quote

I wish I could get it out of my head as well

I hope these people all burn
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:34:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
1)Shouldn't you, I dunno, do some research to find out who the owner of Besta Pizza is before feeling qualified to make a statement on the information that has been presented? The owner is Andrew Klein, a prosecuting attorney in the DOJ's human trafficking unit.
View Quote

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that they would change their logo too if they discovered that people thought it had pedo affiliation, and that their doing was was not evidence of anything.

You can't tell me that the guy responsible for prosecuting human traffickers didn't know that symbol.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:52:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Amazing how some sick people can deny all this...
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 12:13:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It is good to be the Emperor.

Or as Little Caesar says
pizza pizza

It is a conspiracy man.

Seriously though, the Antinous/Osiris-14 fish) stuff is occultic pedo code going back to the time of Hadrian....

It is there for anyone to see, and it is true. All of it.
View Quote

Don't doubt it. Just saying that this is just cover for an elite club political class with an unimaginable quantity of hubris and a general feeling of invincibility, and with a desire to prove it. It's not like they are true believers. They are club members. And goldstar club members at that.

They all hate and despise normies. Sheeple. Disposable sheeple, to live the life they imagine deserving for themselves.

Sometimes, you just gotta prove to youself (and all your homies) how much so that is. That the proof of your superior existence demands the death of others. And not just an average normie, but the most vulnerable. So that even the normies know. That's powerful. Your being able to do that right under their noses. Or right in front of their eyes. Because you are special.

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 1:03:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Amazing how some sick people can deny all this...
View Quote

1. Pedo sympathizers
2. Libtards
3. Gov shills

Pick one
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 1:04:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

[color=#00ff00]WRONG -- Your research is flawed and you have accused the wrong person. You see, the Andrew Klein that worked for the DOJ DOES NOT own any restaurants.

Shouldn't you, I dunno, make sure you aren't making huge-ass mistakes when accusing people of engaging in horrible atrocities and felonious behavior?  < Should I really have to say that?>

REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesearch.. yeah.right.
[/color]

2) the source for the code is legit, and predates any of this. again, being ignorant of that seems to be a you problem, not an everyone else in this thread problem.

IS it? The WHOLE of it? PROVE IT claim-maker. I do know that cheese pizza was associated with child porn. Because the abbreviations of both being C.P.  This phenomenon actually took hold on 4chan last decade (ironically) Coming after the pedo purge of USENET  in the late 1990's early 2000's.It is no secret that some of those that escaped justice in USENET found /b/ and began proliferating their filth there under anonymity.  So with that 4chan created nugget of "CP", fast forward to today where a whole code nomenclature suddenly appears. Even expands the usage to very common words. So common, in fact, you can practically find them being used by a huge percentage of the population. Again you are WRONG as I am not ignorant of this. Actually, I have knowledge in real time going back to the mid 90's.

3) the fact is that you do not seem to know the basic underlying information here, or the people who are involved, little on their personalities, or their connections to other people and organizations, and their histories. James A. was the Lover of David Brock, David Brock is a close working partner to John Podesta, Obama and the Clintons. Both John Podesta and David Brock have covered up at least three child sex/smuggling scandals associated with the Clinton's/Obama's: Bill Clintons many trip's to Epsteins under age sex slave island, ACORN's facilitation to under sex slavery all over the united states, as exposed by James O'keefe, and the long term association between themselves, the Clintons and Laura Sillsby, who was caught trying to smuggle children out of Haiti under false pretenses.

Not FACTS.. Actually, your diatribe is beginning to look like Russell Crow's garage in a "Beautiful Mind"  PROVE the allegations that Podesta and Brock have covered up 3 child sex/trafficking scandals. Should be a piece of cake to an experienced researcher as yourself.

And I am not even going into the connections between Podesta, the Clintons and child traffickers in Asia Minor. Or the millions that are given by those same folks to David Brock's NGOS, Podesta's NGOs or Clintons NGOs and political campaigns.

Good! Because it would probably be half-truths at best, and more likely flat out lies. A product of extremely shaky "research"  poisoned well rhetoric, flat out confirmation bias, and cognitive dissonance.

Did I mention that the age of consent is very low in Europe, Asia, the middle east and Africa? because you know, kiddy diddlin is culturally acceptable.. And the folks we are discussing here represent the Elite Jetset.. Just thought I would mention that.

All of this is open sourced, much of it put out on social media by the people being looked at here.

IMO, you don't know much about all of this, and make up for it with loud noises.
View Quote
And NED you would be WRONG.

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 1:09:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

1. Pedo sympathizers
2. Libtards
3. Gov shills

Pick one
View Quote

4. People who don't much like nonsensical conspiracy tards.

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 1:25:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol about the answer I expected of you.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 2:02:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

So since you are willing to accuse members here of being pedophile supporters if they don't believe all this, in your own words can you tell me what exactly you think is going on?

I'm skeptical about some of the connections brought forward about this, I'm not denying that sex trafficking of children occurs in this country. I even posted a symbol last page that was used by such a group that operated in both our areas., but nobody seemed interested in that.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 2:08:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 2:25:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be surprised.

Amen...but it's more vile than just trying to make you have a bad day at work.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 2:31:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. Pedo sympathizers
2. Libtards
3. Gov shills

Pick one

One post a day average since 2009 and this one brings you out in full force.

I take "Gwion at all 3" for 500 please Bob

You still have yet to offer one cogent thought or rebuttal to the thread.

Shill somewhere else pedo protector.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 2:36:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 2:50:44 PM EDT
[#50]

John Podesta is that you?
Page / 26
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top