Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/10/2016 4:30:50 AM EDT
Pretty ironic speech from him. He seems to be more guilty then most in championing divisive politics on a daily basis.

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 4:38:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Shit I watched that last night and almost started a thread. I know he's not well liked here, but I think he nailed it for the most part.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 4:43:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shit I watched that last night and almost started a thread. I know he's not well liked here, but I think he nailed it for the most part.
View Quote

I think he did too.

Still mighty ironic. It's like if a Neo Nazi preached about racial tolerance. I'd be like "yeah totally, but um, you know what you are though right?"
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 4:47:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Nope, he sucks.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 4:48:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Honestly?

It's amazing to see Dems get the wind taken out of their sails.

They were getting too cocky, flying far too close to the sun. They needed this kick in the nuts to cool their jets.

Suddenly - like magic - the Dems are talking about civility, compassion, and working together.

We President now.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 4:49:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 4:52:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Honestly?

They were getting too cocky, flying far too close to the sun. They needed this kick in the nuts to cool their jets.

Suddenly - like magic - the Dems are talking about civility, compassion, and working together.

We President now.
View Quote

Some are. Some are rioting in the streets.

I agree though this was a much needed blow to them.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 4:59:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly?

We President now.

Portland and LA are rioting.

Let them eat cake.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 5:02:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Let them eat cake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly?

We President now.

Let them eat cake.

It will be interesting to see what happens these next few years.

There is also "The Shakening" happening on social media.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 5:13:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

What's the Shakening?

The next few years, the media will try to make Trump look like a shit President. The real success will be if Americans abandon MSM.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 5:14:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What's the Shakening?

The next few years, the media will try to make Trump look like a shit President. The real success will be if Americans abandon MSM.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's the Shakening?

The SJW melt down. They are all "literally shaking".
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 5:17:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's the Shakening?

omfg
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 5:20:37 AM EDT
[#12]
The one lib that got into a discussion with me was railing about how cruel conservatives were acting in the wake of victory. I pointed out that it was no worse (and usually somewhat better) than the way libs acted when they won. I mentioned that even their president marginalized conservatives and essentially told us to sit down and shut up with his "elections have consequences" comment. Her response was that if we didn't like how we were treated, we should act better, and that I should delete "hateful" comments others were making from our discussion. I replied that disagreement isn't hateful and censorship is for the weak. She didn't return for more.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 5:32:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He's been a horribly partisan hack ever since coming to CBS (you could say he was before but it's over the top since).

I'm glad Trump won just because of people like him.
View Quote

Absolutely this. But that doesn't mean I disagree with him in that particular video.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 5:37:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The one lib that got into a discussion with me was railing about how cruel conservatives were acting in the wake of victory. I pointed out that it was no worse (and usually somewhat better) than the way libs acted when they won. I mentioned that even their president marginalized conservatives and essentially told us to sit down and shut up with his "elections have consequences" comment. Her response was that if we didn't like how we were treated, we should act better, and that I should delete "hateful" comments others were making from our discussion. I replied that disagreement isn't hateful and censorship is for the weak. She didn't return for more.
View Quote

We could be rubbing it in their faces so much worse.

I've seen far more leftists being aggressive about Trump's win then Conservatives.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 5:45:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Absolutely this. But that doesn't mean I disagree with him in that particular video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's been a horribly partisan hack ever since coming to CBS (you could say he was before but it's over the top since).

I'm glad Trump won just because of people like him.

He's right about Kit-Kats.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 6:56:55 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Pretty ironic speech from him. He seems to be more guilty the most in championing divisive politics on a daily basis.

https://youtu.be/yXhFGO8R7aU
View Quote

Do as I say, not as I do.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:01:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:03:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nice job.  They are not very good at logic are they?
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:04:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ummm.... Mr. Colbert?

You built that.  Our current poisonous politics has been created by people like you... people who ruthlessly and relentlessly mock, belittle, marginalize, and denigrate their political opponents.  And NOW that the fire-hose is turned on you, comity is expected?

Yeah.  Don't hold your breath.
View Quote

What was that quote again?

"Elections have consequences".

Yes, yes they do.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:11:29 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Ummm.... Mr. Colbert?

You built that.  Our current poisonous politics has been created by people like you... people who ruthlessly and relentlessly mock, belittle, marginalize, and denigrate their political opponents.  And NOW that the fire-hose is turned on you, comity is expected?

View Quote

A-fucking-men, brother
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:26:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yes, yes they do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ummm.... Mr. Colbert?

Yes, yes they do.

Yeah... just quip back to 'em

"Elections have consequences." - B. 0bama

That'll light the fuse on their tampons.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:27:14 AM EDT
[#22]
I don't understand the appeal for this guy.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:28:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Honestly?

We President now.
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:41:38 AM EDT
[#24]
it's amazing how the dems have suddenly  changed overnight!   haha
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:46:09 AM EDT
[#25]
America more divided than ever...yeah gloss over that small little war we had with each other.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:47:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Fuck Stephen Colbert.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:48:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Nope, he sucks.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:48:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Americans have failed to learn from history
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:56:51 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:59:15 AM EDT
[#30]
When a smug, arrogant bully, who is drunk with the power of his collective mob and piles on his opponent mercilessly, but then gets taken down hard by his opponent who finally strikes back, that bully suddenly discovers the previously missing principles of cooperation and civility.

Your opponent's talk of "Setting aside our differences," is the go signal for relentlessly pounding him.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:00:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Honestly?

We President now.
View Quote

+1

Pride comes before a fall.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:01:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

+1

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly?

We President now.

+1

Yeah, now they want to get along after calling all of us deplorable and irredeemable.  Same for the fucking GOPe.

Fuck them...........SCORCHED EARTH has always been what I would favor.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:19:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Fuck Stephen Colbert.
View Quote

This.
He's right there with Bill Mahre on the shithead list.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:36:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:38:10 AM EDT
[#35]
An idiot speaks
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:54:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
When a smug, arrogant bully, who is drunk with the power of his collective mob and piles on his opponent mercilessly, but then gets taken down hard by his opponent who finally strikes back, that bully suddenly discovers the previously missing principles of cooperation and civility.

Your opponent's talk of "Setting aside our differences," is the go signal for relentlessly pounding him.
View Quote

The biggest mistake Trump can make is trusting anyone who opposed him, either Democrats, SJW, Establishment whores, or cuckservative shills. They haven't changed.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:04:16 AM EDT
[#37]
That shit bag has, along with the other lefty comedy central ass maggots, done as much to misinform American youth as hilliary has.

Txl
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:06:37 AM EDT
[#38]

I need to make that my new alarm.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:06:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope, he sucks.

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:15:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:15:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they could grok some logic they wouldn't be liberals.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:17:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:18:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Fuck Stephen Colbert.
View Quote

I refuse to watch his videos on YouTube. Views make him money and help to make a video "trending". I wouldn't mind hearing what he has to say, especially since he has been bashing Trump and promoting Clinton from the beginning. Not going to watch, but from the comments he tries to save face, and it sounds like even some people on here believe his lies. He is doing damage control, just because he says something true, doesn't erase the months of BS he has been spewing.
Consciously vote with your pocketbook to help make America great again.
1)Stop giving liberals money via views, clickbait, Hollywood and TV crap.
2)Buy American made products: money circulates in an economy, sending money overseas when there is a trade imbalance doesn't help you or your fellow Americans.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:21:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That shit bag has, along with the other lefty comedy central ass maggots, done as much to misinform American youth as hilliary has.

Txl
View Quote

Are we really to believe he would have made the same speech if Hillery won?
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:22:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Let them eat cake shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly?

We President now.

Let them eat cake shit.

fify
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:23:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

What's the Shakening?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's the Shakening?

Have You even listened to any of the "news"?  They are screaming about him (and anyone who voted for him) being Racists, Sexist,l Rapist, Intolerant, and the Worst Of America...

So much for any "Honeymoon" or even giving him any chance to actually try and fix a clearly broken system...   FUCK LIBERALS and FUCK "The Media!"...
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:24:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:27:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Stephen Colbert is a little fuck boy who needs his ass kicked. Hopefully trump deports him.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:31:33 AM EDT
[#49]
What A Cunt.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:34:02 AM EDT
[#50]

I agree with the meaning of the words that are being said, however, coming out of his mouth they sound incredibly hypocritical since his entire shtick is basically stirring the pot of incredibility partisan and decisive political rhetoric. This can't we all just get along, kumbayah garbage only comes out when their guy didn't get the "W".

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top