Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 11/9/2016 11:54:09 AM EDT
IMHO, a HUGE reason trump was elected in the first place, was to put a stop to all the lawless bullshit, lies, deceipt, and out of control government Obama and his regime were guilty of. Trump stood on stage during a debate, and said he would send her to prison for her crimes, not to mention all his references as to how shady, criminal, corrupt and downright evil she is.

All reasons we elected him in the first place, to bring law and order to the country again, to make people feel like we have rule of law, and to show no one is above the law.  I MIGHT agree, that he should let it go.... IF, it was a simple case of a SINGLE act of breaking the law.. that's not the case here, Hillary has a entire lifetime of criminal behavior. She is fucking NOTORIOUS, for the shit she has done, fuck, people joke daily about the Clintons murdering people they dislike.

I absolutely believe prosecuting her, and anyone engaged in illegal activity with her, to the fullest extent of the law, will do more to " heal" things, than just sweeping it all under the rug. especially since trump has been ranting for 6 months about how evil, corrupt, and shady Hillary is, and how disgraceful she has been as secretary of state. if he fails to prosecute her, using all his power, he will make himself look like a liar, and part of the damn gov corruption.... rather than a solution to it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:55:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Investigate her again for real this time with a real AG
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:56:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Personally at this point I believe she's off the political stage forever.

To me, it would be a waste of money and fruitless when we should be spending our money and manpower on making this country better.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:56:24 AM EDT
[#3]
He should setup a special prosecutor to review what FBI has collected to date and allow that SP to impanel a grand jury.  FHRC and every single slimy fuck involved in her email and foundation should be sent to PMITA supermax.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:56:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Investigate properly. if wrongdoing is there, the punishment should fit the crime.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:57:02 AM EDT
[#5]
GO AFTER THE FOUNDATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:57:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

To me, it would be a waste of money and fruitless when we should be spending our money and manpower on making this country better.
View Quote

No.  We have to send the message to future shit stains that selling America will get you chased to the gates of hell by those who seek justice and truth. If we don't then the morass only gets deeper.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:57:27 AM EDT
[#7]
He should hold her accountable to the same degree everyone else is.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:57:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:57:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Go after her.  I'd like to know what secrets she gave our enemies and what other fuckery she and her ilk have been up to.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:58:19 AM EDT
[#10]
This needs to be hammered.  A person like her should never have even been considered for the presidency, and this needs to be made absolutely clear.  She MUST be prosecuted for every crime she has committed, and everything she has done needs to be placed under the floodlights for all to see.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:58:42 AM EDT
[#11]
If I had my way?

Leave the investigation open, but put 1-2 people on it and make sure it lasts forever.  Don't waste the resources aggressively pursuing it, but leave it open and hanging over that bitch's head like the sword of Damocles until she croaks.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:58:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Making certain that no-one is above the law, no matter how rich, powerful, or politically connected IS part of making this country bette.r
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:59:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

No.  We have to send the message to future shit stains that selling America will get you chased to the gates of hell by those who seek justice and truth. If we don't then the morass only gets deeper.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:59:29 AM EDT
[#14]
As much as I'd like to see her disappear I think he still needs to hold her accountable simply because of the level of her crimes.  As said above to send a message to all those washington fucks that this won't stand.  I'd keep it quiet as possible so as not to distract and not have trump ever talk about it.  Let Trey Gowdy as the new AG fuck her up.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:59:39 AM EDT
[#15]
a precedent needs to be set

treason, and she committed treason, needs to be punished
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:59:42 AM EDT
[#16]
The people are tired of the rich and well connected getting a pass because of who they are. She needs to be made an example of.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:59:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Cut a deal linked to the Clintons and Obamas quietly disappearing like Nixon in lieu of her being prosecuted and dimeing Obama to save her own skin?
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:59:56 AM EDT
[#18]
That bitch needs to burn for what she's done. Her and everyone involved. An example needs to be set.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:00:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Letting her, and the foundation skate would send a clear message that we tolerate corruption if you have the right credentials.  That shit needs to stop.  Gallows for traitors.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:00:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:00:24 PM EDT
[#21]
the foundation is STILL under investigation.

this will be the Clintons downfall.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:00:40 PM EDT
[#22]
I say let Hillary walk, but take down the Clinton Foundation and arrest pretty much everyone involved.  Go after all the FEC violations from her campaign.  Take a HARD look at Holder and Lynch.  You can #DrainTheSwamp and let her walk.  But it also needs to a bi-partisan purge.  Democrats aren't the only corrupt people in Washington.

Also, it probably doesn't have to come from the Trump, but I'd love to see someone sue the media for pretending to be journalists.  There has to be some type of fraud committed there.  Hell, the left might even do that if they want to be honest about why they didn't see this coming.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Do a real investigation and go where the facts lead, we are a nation of laws, if we fail to apply them equally we will fall into an ever deeper hole.  If he wants to pardon she and/or Bill then do it after the conviction so there is no question as to the truth.  If you reward illegal activities it will only encourage the next generation.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:01:10 PM EDT
[#24]
She is not a political target. She did things that were clearly laid out by Comey.  She should be investigated and dealt with accordingly.

Maybe a fine of 100 million $
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:01:20 PM EDT
[#25]
He won't have to do a damn thing.

Im convinced she's in deep shit.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:01:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:01:59 PM EDT
[#27]

We will have to build a few more gallows to clean house properly.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:04:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Stretch her scrawny neck...
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:05:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Trump doesn't prosecute. We are a nation of laws.  If it is proven that she broke the law then she should be held accountable just like anyone else.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:05:22 PM EDT
[#30]
BURN THE WITCH!!!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:05:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Fire Comey and Lynch and get people willing to take the case to court.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:05:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Down with her
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:06:58 PM EDT
[#33]
No one is above the law.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:07:24 PM EDT
[#34]
He shouldn't do anything.

Let the ongoing investigations into the foundation keep going and if a recommendation to indict comes down, then she gets indicted.

We ran the table, I wouldn't let her off but I wouldn't witch hunt her either.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:07:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Healing through justice.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:08:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Personally I say get a special prosecutor to tear into the Clinton Foundation and hit people for that.

Rehashing the other stuff is just going to cause issues.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:08:19 PM EDT
[#37]
It won't "heal" anything if he let's her walk.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Not pursuing it would make it ok again sometime in the future.

Full out prison.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:08:39 PM EDT
[#39]
retribution > "healing"
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:09:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Let justice do its thing.

There is more evidence to bury Hillary under the jail.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:11:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Hillary and her gang -- Donna Brazile, Cheryl Miller, John Podesta, Loretta Lynch, Debbie Wasserman Schultz... should all be wearing orange.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:12:18 PM EDT
[#42]
assign a special investigator for clinton foundation.

ignore the benghazi and top secret handling of documents topics..

whatever is found as a result of the investigation is carried out by the AG's office and it's forever dropped if she's found "in-prosecutable"
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:12:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Nobody is above the law.

Nobody.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:12:33 PM EDT
[#44]
reopen the investigation and the justice dept doing it's thing fine but there are far more important things I'd rather see him focus on
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:12:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Hell no
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:13:14 PM EDT
[#46]
He already told us what he is gonna do, now do it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:15:07 PM EDT
[#47]
either we're a nation of laws, or we're not

We're currently not and that's a bad road to be on.

No one is above the law.

and the powers that be aren't going to like it if they continue to ignore the rule of law.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:15:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Normally its not a good idea to try a presidential rival.

BUT Trump broached the subject in his campaign so he HAS to or be a one term President.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:15:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Special prosecutor - someone who is perceived as above reproach and politics.
View Quote

This, and go through the Foundation and the DNC and all the satellite organizations at every level.   It remains likely that the highly connected people at the top will skate on any serious allegations, but rolling over the middle management into the light of day will still get the lesson across.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:17:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
As much as I'd like to see her disappear I think he still needs to hold her accountable simply because of the level of her crimes.  As said above to send a message to all those washington fucks that this won't stand.  I'd keep it quiet as possible so as not to distract and not have trump ever talk about it.  Let Trey Gowdy as the new AG fuck her up.
View Quote

this.. trump does not need to be seen as " going after her", as that would seem like its out of pure spite and nothing else.  he needs to put decent people in charge, and start a REAL, FUCKING LEGITIMATE fucking investigation loose on her ass....and stand clear and let it roll over her ass.

ANYONE who deals with sensitive government secrets of ANY kind, already knows she is guilty. the fbi said she is fucking guilty of doing it.. but they didn't find " intent'. the fucking laws say nothing of intent... only you did it... anyone else would already have been in prison a long time ago. there is absolutely zero question of her being guilty of committing crimes, INTENTIONALLY ..
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top