BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:34:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Shouldn't matter if there is no rush to impose tyrannical bullshit on the populous. Had they not been intent on violating his rights...there wouldn't have been an opportunity for the situation to go sideways.

View Quote

I agree, once again the Feds violated a mans civil rights and he ended up dead for it and no one will be held accountable..funny the Goverment expects the average citizen to know and obey every law on the books..yet the enforcers don't have to at the gov's discretion...
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:35:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Oregon Live

Imagine that.
View Quote

The comments section reminds you.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:35:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:35:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

There is an undercurrent of disenfranchisement among large sectors of the public that many don't seem to comprehend.  

It goes beyond being pissed off.  

People believe their votes, their rights, and their money have been stolen from them dishonestly.  They believe that they have no say in their own lives, that their leaders are dishonest and are not rightfully elected in some cases.

It is similar to pre civil way...Lincoln did some dirty shit to get elected and was not even on the ballot in most southern states.  Thus, the people of those states did not see him as rightfully elected and as such, his laws were unjust.  

We all know what happened.  

If the people don't trust the election, they will not follow the laws of the elected leaders.  They will morally see them as unjust and wrong...they will disobey.  

A good number of people are seeing it that way.  

The ballot box...

The Jury box...

The ammo box...

I hope this nation heals soon.  We must have integrity in the electoral process.  We can't function without it.  People won't trust the system without it.
View Quote

Did you leave your account logged in at the library or something?
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:35:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So, was the trial in Portlandia?  
View Quote

yup.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:35:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Commentors from that link seem less than happy about the otucome.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:36:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:36:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You and me both...but he's correct.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is an undercurrent of disenfranchisement among large sectors of the public that many don't seem to comprehend.  

People believe their votes, their rights, and their money have been stolen from them dishonestly.  They believe that they have no say in their own lives, that their leaders are dishonest and are not rightfully elected in some cases.

It is similar to pre civil way...Lincoln did some dirty shit to get elected and was not even on the ballot in most southern states.  Thus, the people of those states did not see him as rightfully elected and as such, his laws were unjust.  

If the people don't trust the election, they will not follow the laws of the elected leaders.  They will morally see them as unjust and wrong...they will disobey.  

The ballot box...

The Jury box...

The ammo box...

I hope this nation heals soon.  We must have integrity in the electoral process.  We can't function without it.  People won't trust the system without it.

I'm weirded out by you posting this.

You and me both...but he's correct.

Unfortunately so.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Itty bitty glimmer of justice

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:36:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Fuck no, I'm allergic to dogs
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

how's they fuck that up?
did you kick your dog when you heard this news?

This explains so much.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It doesn't look like an endorsement towards either side. It's an intelligent assessment of what is going on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow.

The ballot box...

The Jury box...

The ammo box...

What have you done with the real FedDC?

It doesn't look like an endorsement towards either side. It's an intelligent assessment of what is going on.

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:37:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
how's they fuck that up?

He murdered a captive Ewok and ate it's heart with a side of organic and sustainably sourced puppy dog tears.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:37:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:38:36 PM EDT
[#14]
These folks have not beat the system yet... They still have a bunch of charges pending in Nevada...
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:38:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
too bad only LaVoy Finicum got what he deserved.
View Quote

How long have you been with the BATF?
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:39:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Oregon Live

Imagine that.
View Quote

How many millions of US tax payers cash did the Obama DOJ blow on this case?
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:39:27 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

No reasonable prosecutor would have ever brought this to trial.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:39:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:39:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:40:16 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

too bad only LaVoy Finicum got what he deserved.
View Quote

Took 3 pages...

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:40:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Jesus Christ my wife will be pissed that she has to pick up the kids from daycare because I'll be busy breaking FedDC out of some sovereign citizen jail
View Quote

omg
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:40:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oregon Live

Imagine that.

They mad.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:41:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Well now.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:42:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Watch em get rearrested on state charges
View Quote

Well, there's still a trial waiting for them in Nevada...
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:43:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Unfortunately so.
View Quote

People are beginning to comprehend that the rule of law is applied selectively, and that perhaps there is nothing immoral or unethical with breaking laws that are mala prohibita. Maybe he's come to this same conclusion. In either case, I'm happy to see his viewpoint.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:43:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Jesus Christ my wife will be pissed that she has to pick up the kids from daycare because I'll be busy breaking FedDC out of some sovereign citizen jail
View Quote

Buy her a new car.

Give her a stone.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:44:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Ammon Bundy and six-co-defendants are charged with conspiring to impede
federal employees at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge through
intimidation, threat or force stemming from the 41-day occupation of the
Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. Four of the seven defendants are
charged with possessing guns in a federal facility.
Two of the
defendants each face an additional charge of theft of government
property.

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:44:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Honestly I think this is hilarious. Most of these guys were harmless and annoying retards.
View Quote

Yep.

Except it went sideways when the guy got shot.

And... they were mostly LDS and quoting LDS scripture for justification, while the LDS Church was saying they had left the reservation.

Because of that, I have followed them pretty closely.

They are --for the most part-- harmless idiots who have left the reservation... It would all be a funny joke excepting the guns getting pointed --on both sides--, the guy getting shot, and their trying to justify their position based on (their perceived) LDS moral primacy...
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:44:50 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
He had several shots fired at him with his hands in the air.  That ain't no Michael Brown shit.  There is video evidence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good.

Shame the one guy got killed.

Yep, would be nice if there was at least some accountability on the .gov side.  

He'd be alive if he didn't go for the gun in his pocket I bet.

He had several shots fired at him with his hands in the air.  That ain't no Michael Brown shit.  There is video evidence.
 Yeah, it is.  It's even dumber, but that's par for the course with sovereign citizens and the folks who somehow haven't figured out that's what the Bundys are at this point.  He fled a traffic stop, rammed a roadblock, and jumped out of the vehicle while reaching for a gun, shouting "Go ahead and shoot me!"  That's what the video shows.  

He was a nutjob who made his living scamming the government, and should have gotten a Darwin Award nomination for the way he died.  It's like he did it on purpose.

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:46:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Ammon Bundy and six-co-defendants are charged with conspiring to impede federal employees at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge through intimidation, threat or force stemming from the 41-day occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. Four of the seven defendants are charged with possessing guns in a federal facility. Two of the defendants each face an additional charge of theft of government property.
View Quote

Yeah, there are more charges waiting in the pipeline...
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:46:43 PM EDT
[#31]
I wonder what became of the 3 or 5 FBI agents that fired 2 rounds as Finicum was getting out of the vehicle, lied about it,removed, and then replaced the projectile in the truck?  There was an investigation opened.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:46:53 PM EDT
[#32]
A bit surprising.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:47:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Honestly I think this is hilarious. Most of these guys were harmless and annoying retards. I look forward to more militia fun
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
how's they fuck that up?

He murdered a captive Ewok and ate it's heart with a side of organic and sustainably sourced puppy dog ears.
Honestly I think this is hilarious. Most of these guys were harmless and annoying retards. I look forward to more militia fun

Do you want another BLM type militant oganization?

Because this is how get another BLM type militant organization.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:49:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
how's they fuck that up?

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:49:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Regardless which side of the badge you stand on..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, would be nice if there was at least some accountability on the .gov side.  

He'd be alive if he didn't go for the gun in his pocket I bet.

You don't think him having his civil rights violated under color of law might have been a factor in his decision to defend himself?

I'm absolutely certain he felt that way.
If you choose to go that way, understand the other guy doesn't want to die either.
I'll note that a Jury just acquitted the other occupiers, setting them up to use the legal system to sue the Fed over civil rights violations.

If you choose to go outside the legal system, be prepared to accept the results.

Regardless which side of the badge you stand on..

I agree.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:49:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Yeah, it is.  It's even dumber, but that's par for the course with sovereign citizens and the folks who somehow haven't figured out that's what the Bundys are at this point.  He fled a traffic stop, rammed a roadblock, and jumped out of the vehicle while reaching for a gun, shouting "Go ahead and shoot me!"  That's what the video shows.  

He was a nutjob who made his living scamming the government, and should have gotten a Darwin Award nomination for the way he died.  It's like he did it on purpose.
View Quote

He was a nutjob.

He did everything you said.

His religion (my religion) *officially* told him to submit to authorities. He was farther off the reservation than Glenn Beck.

He did *everything* wrong that day.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:49:12 PM EDT
[#37]
So if Ammon Bundy wasn't in custody for the Nevada charges before this went down, is it normal for the judge to keep him in custody to face those charges?  He must have bailed out or something because he was free when this whole thing went down.  Is the judge just doing a power play to keep him in custody?
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:50:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I wonder what became of the 3 or 5 FBI agents that fired 2 rounds as Finicum was getting out of the vehicle, lied about it,removed, and then replaced the projectile in the truck?  There was an investigation opened.
View Quote

Those were the same investigators that Clinton got.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:50:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

They mad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oregon Live

Imagine that.

They mad.

A lot of idiotic liberals on that forum.

They are oddly silent on all of hilldogs corruption stories, but really come out of the woodwork when these type es of stories break.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:50:42 PM EDT
[#40]
excellent!
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:52:01 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote

What do you think?  It is the FBI after all.  That doesn't have the same ring it did 20 years ago, the top dogs are crooks now.

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:52:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So if Ammon Bundy wasn't in custody for the Nevada charges before this went down, is it normal for the judge to keep him in custody to face those charges?  He must have bailed out or something because he was free when this whole thing went down.  Is the judge just doing a power play to keep him in custody?
View Quote

No one was charged for crimes in Nevada until after the Oregon deal.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:53:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Where's all the arfcom shit talkers?
View Quote

Posting outstanding!!

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:54:09 PM EDT
[#44]

Thin blue line getting thinner by the day.

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:55:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I agree.
View Quote

I know, I have seen you post before, and I back great cops 100%...My only issue is a corrupt gov and any of its minions who violate the people's trust and the Constitution...
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:56:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Interesting.

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:57:22 PM EDT
[#47]
What are they charged with in NV?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:59:36 PM EDT
[#48]
That entire incident became a twisted offshoot of the Bundy ranch stand-off in Nevada and it was handled poorly from start to finish.  When you have federal agencies attempting to "police" the people running around like some of these ABC agencies do you realize after many years of repeated failures that law enforcement needs to be handled by the local authorities.  

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:59:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So can Lavoys family sue for wrongful death?
View Quote

Of topic but holy shit @ your EE feedback
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 9:00:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Well, if the law isn't going to be enforced equally, I'll take it being unenforced equally as a win.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I need to read the full story but...  to borrow a phrase from TV detective shows, they got off on a technicality?

If so, then fine.  You still don't barge in and occupy some place that isn't yours.  Not a whole lot different from BLM protesters taking over a public university building.

Well, if the law isn't going to be enforced equally, I'll take it being unenforced equally as a win.

Ummm...  no thank you.  

Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top