User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 21
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 10:21:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ahh yes fighting for a clean environment but making the environment a trash heap.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Ahh yes fighting for a clean environment but making the environment a trash heap.

and putting all those VOCs and CO in the air by burning their huts.
Ironic, huh?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 11:50:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Ironic, huh?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ironic, huh?

Water protectors....
"We are here to protect the water!  The air?  Well that negotiable."  

I am reading that the assholes at the camp managed to injure two children,  Well one for sure.  A 7 Y/O and a 17 Y/O were burned in the fires and explosions at the camp today.  The 17 year old girl was airlifted.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:26:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:14:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Nice...

A Celebrity call out in the local rag.  

"Hey Shailene Woodley, come back to North Dakota and clean up your mess"

http://www.inforum.com/opinion/columns/4219238-port-hey-shailene-woodley-come-back-north-dakota-and-clean-your-mess

"If Shailene Woodley, Mark Ruffalo, Dave Matthews, Jane Fonda, and the rest of the activist celebrities (as if there were another kind these days) mean what they say about the environment then let them come back to North Dakota, put on some work gloves, and clean up the mess.

They promoted this cause. They helped inspire activists from around the nation — many of the violent extremists — to join the camps here in North Dakota. They told us they were standing with Standing Rock.

So prove it."

http://www.inforum.com/sites/default/files/styles/full_1000/public/fieldimages/1/0216/future-use-021417-nws-camp11.jpg?itok=GXk83Qz2
View Quote

I want to go just to snag some of the teepees
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:50:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 3:14:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Guy on roof.  Light it on fire.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 3:20:56 PM EDT
[#7]

What a beautiful sight!!!

Someone should add up the costs to evict them and clean up the mess and then send a bill to the liberal assholes that bragged about funding this protest terrorist camp.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 3:38:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Here we go.  Arrests happening now.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 3:42:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow the amount of lumber they have at that campsite is crazy.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:41:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:42:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:52:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
From the livestream dude, paraphrased:

"They didn't start arresting people until about 4pm, it was mostly journalists, one had his hip broke he was taken down so hard"

I'm sure the "Journalists" were out of the way and complying with orders the whole time, too.

Said Wisconsin police were doing most of the arrests, directed by ND with the National Guard present, no clue if that's accurate.
View Quote

"Journalist"   Protestor with a piece of shit iPhone and on a rare occasion a rode mic if they are fancy.

And yep...  There are police from all over the Midwest there,  I have personally seen SD,  WI,  MT and WY and a lot of unmarked black cars.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 7:41:54 PM EDT
[#15]
I wonder if any local guys have worked a deal to haul off anything salvageable? Too bad we didn't think ahead and get a group of local Arfcommers to travel up with trucks and trailers, they'd probably get some decent lumber, tents and abandoned camping gear.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 7:49:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 8:32:49 PM EDT
[#17]
It's like the Road Warrior.

Link Posted: 2/23/2017 9:35:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I wonder if any local guys have worked a deal to haul off anything salvageable? Too bad we didn't think ahead and get a group of local Arfcommers to travel up with trucks and trailers, they'd probably get some decent lumber, tents and abandoned camping gear.
View Quote

By the time they aired out well enough to get rid of the stench, it would be all weathered out anyhow.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 10:08:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Go for it.  I hope you're up to date on your vaccinations.  

I wouldn't touch that filth with a 10' pole wearing a head to toe hazmat suit.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 12:38:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 1:46:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Can't make it up...

Link Posted: 2/25/2017 1:48:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Protect Mother Earth!!!

Link Posted: 2/25/2017 9:25:24 AM EDT
[#23]
they will never see themselves for what they are...zero ability for self reflection or self criticism and won't even see it when you rub their noses in it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 9:55:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have a friend who's daughter is a cop working there. Sounds like generators, tents, everything is going to a landfill. No American Pickers stuff going on.  
Needles and other drug paraphernalia to pick up as well. What a mess.
Piles of rotting food as well.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 10:04:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I have a friend who's daughter is a cop working there. Sounds like generators, tents, everything is going to a landfill. No American Pickers stuff going on.  
Needles and other drug paraphernalia to pick up as well. What a mess.
Piles of rotting food as well.
View Quote

A lot of generators and some solar equipment.  

As you see in the picture...  fully stocked kitchens and a shit load of food wasted.  

I cannot find the video anywhere now.  But the other day there was a video up that showed reasons that the protest was not about water.  There was a row of what looked like 15 to 20 bison carcasses butchered and layed out in the camp.  Gee I wonder where they got those....
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Glad they finally put an end to their BS. I hope those arrested get life in prison.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 10:34:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Chief Jason Ziegler: The protesters dis-respected the land tremendously
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 12:24:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Good.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 12:35:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Nobody gives a shit about Indian kids unless they're being used in some capacity, usually by white liberals.
View Quote

Indian kids
Black kids
Hispanic kids
They're all pawns in the liberal war on America.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:56:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Nice...

A Celebrity call out in the local rag.  

"Hey Shailene Woodley, come back to North Dakota and clean up your mess"

http://www.inforum.com/opinion/columns/4219238-port-hey-shailene-woodley-come-back-north-dakota-and-clean-your-mess

"If Shailene Woodley, Mark Ruffalo, Dave Matthews, Jane Fonda, and the rest of the activist celebrities (as if there were another kind these days) mean what they say about the environment then let them come back to North Dakota, put on some work gloves, and clean up the mess.

They promoted this cause. They helped inspire activists from around the nation — many of the violent extremists — to join the camps here in North Dakota. They told us they were standing with Standing Rock.

So prove it."

http://www.inforum.com/sites/default/files/styles/full_1000/public/fieldimages/1/0216/future-use-021417-nws-camp11.jpg?itok=GXk83Qz2
View Quote

This angers me

The ones who were encouraging this should help with clean up.

"If Shailene Woodley, Mark Ruffalo, Dave Matthews, Jane Fonda, and the rest of the activist celebrities (as if there were another kind these days) mean what they say about the environment then let them come back to North Dakota, put on some work gloves, and clean up the mess."
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 4:27:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This angers me

"If Shailene Woodley, Mark Ruffalo, Dave Matthews, Jane Fonda, and the rest of the activist celebrities (as if there were another kind these days) mean what they say about the environment then let them come back to North Dakota, put on some work gloves, and clean up the mess."
View Quote

In and out in their private jets and helicopters...what get their hands dirty?....
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 5:50:46 PM EDT
[#32]
LOL

Hippie

Starting the cleanup.
Cleanup

Link Posted: 2/25/2017 6:45:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This angers me

View Quote

Add Ronda Rousey to that list as well.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 9:16:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 1:06:16 AM EDT
[#35]
With the human shit that was at the protest camp....  One should not be too surprised.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/Rescue-group-catching-animals-left-behind-at-DAPL-protest-camps-414798253.html

Assholes.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 1:24:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 5:02:13 AM EDT
[#37]
honestly looks worse than I thought it would

I get weird chills looking at some of those photos, almost like I am witnessing what would happen if SHTF, but in reality it would be worse than those photos
Page / 21
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top