BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 1:23:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Former congressman is correct in his thinking that the ammo box is the only recourse left.  

Any state(s) with the balls to start talking about secession again will see an influx of residents the likes of which this country has never seen before......all of them armed.  Just my backroom dwelling wet dream.....

Not holding my breath.  There is has been a growing thought in my mind about why creeping incrementalism happens and it seems ain't no one got time to teach (or listen to) what this country was.....any longer so the norm is just....BigFed.gov.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We are not voting our way out of this one.

maybe not.

but going out with a fight beats voting for ¡jeb! who was being shoved down our throat before trump showed up.

Former congressman is correct in his thinking that the ammo box is the only recourse left.  

Any state(s) with the balls to start talking about secession again will see an influx of residents the likes of which this country has never seen before......all of them armed.  Just my backroom dwelling wet dream.....

Not holding my breath.  There is has been a growing thought in my mind about why creeping incrementalism happens and it seems ain't no one got time to teach (or listen to) what this country was.....any longer so the norm is just....BigFed.gov.

If Trump loses then its time to secede.  Game over for democracy.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 1:25:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yep.  why even vote if everything is corrupted?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh the irony. All the never trumpers and trump bashers are swarming into this thread telling us that the GOP must unite.

Lol

The day after the election will be filled with Trumptards blaming NEVERtrumpers.

It's the candidates job to convince people to vote for him/her.  If he can't convince enough people, he loses.

Or if he cant reprogram the voting machines fast enough he loses.

Yep.  why even vote if everything is corrupted?

Theres different kinds of voting.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 2:02:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

1. Small centralized government with majority of the power in the people/states.

But hey, that will never happen ever again.  No one wants it and Trump certainly isn't going to provide it.  Neither will Hillary.

Hillary gets us to 30 trillion in 4 years. Trump gets us there in 8.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah the Republican Party may be headed for permanent 2nd tier status. We may not see a Republican in the White House again for awhile and no Furious Trumptard Party candidate is getting elected.

They were already there.

You and your butthurt buddies are just the drowning man trying to climb on top of the lifeguard.

The base is just realizing they should've stopped listening to the cateer GOP pricks 3 decades ago.

The base just became more liberal....and the establishment isn't the right kind of liberal for them.  Conservatism is dead.

define conservatism.

at this point it seems like a self-gratulatory rohrsacht test.

1. Small centralized government with majority of the power in the people/states.

But hey, that will never happen ever again.  No one wants it and Trump certainly isn't going to provide it.  Neither will Hillary.

Hillary gets us to 30 trillion in 4 years. Trump gets us there in 8.

You mean like
this
and this
and this

But keep on keepin' on.  Consistently wrong is still consistent.  so that's a positive, I guess.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 2:04:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

maybe not.

but going out with a fight beats voting for ¡jeb! who was being shoved down our throat before trump showed up.

The only options are some combination of revolution/succession or the continued and accelerated slide in to kleptocracy.

We were doomed to it the moment they started giving handouts direct out of the tax coffers.  There has always been corruption, but when there is an incentive to vote for it directly, you're never gonna win.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:47:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You have won this thread.

The only thing I'm worried about, that you may not have factored into your calculations - is the election fraud.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Our media is the most corrupt and successful propaganda machine in modern history, it’s sole purpose is to steer the masses opinions towards the wishes of the ruling class.
It has failed, as most now know this fact.

This election is a full on revolt, using the ballot box, against the ruling class and their chosen candidates (Republican and Democrat). The medias mistake was going full-retard against Trump, even the most “unaware” of us has recognized it.
Romney is/was not a hair on the ass of Trump.

Romney had large crowds, FBHO had larger crowds.
FHRC has extremely small crowds, when she even has rallies.

Trump has larger crowds, everywhere he goes on a daily bases.
The complete absence of FHRC signs and bumper stickers, we were awash in them for FBHO.

FBHO was a rock star.
FHRC is a rock.

FHRC is not a hair on the ass of FBHO, in the minds of the left.
FBHO was a young vibrant, energetic, charismatic candidate.
FHRC is an old, decrepit, weak, frail, sickly candidate.

Trump is a rock star.
Trump is a vibrant, energetic, charismatic candidate.
Nothing sticks to Trump, no matter how much bullshit they throw at him.

Most recognize FHRC is a criminal and a traitor.
There is something seriously wrong with the health of FHRC, everyone knows it.

Trump is the jobs President.
Trump is the America first President, ALL Americans have a sense of pride, even if it’s subconscious.

Trump is going to build a WALL, 90% of this Country (openly or secretly) wants the WALL. We are the most exclusive country club in the human history, there is no exclusivity if membership is open to the public(the World).
The fanatical left will vote for FHRC no matter what. (My guesstimate is they are 20% of the population)
A good percentage will just not vote for the Democratic nominee this time around, see above.
A good percentage of the middle will vote for Trump (left leaning and unaffiliated), see above.

95% of all the Right and the Right leaning will vote for Trump.
Trump will get the largest African American vote in Republican history. (They respect strength above all else.)
Trump will get the larger percentage of the Latino vote, see country club statement above.
FHRC will have the lowest voter turnout in U.S. election history. Old nasty shrill pompous white women, everyone can identify with someone like her, and they are detested.

Voting is private, no one knows who you voted for, people will say they voted for FHRC when in actuality they could not bring themselves to vote for a lying treasonous criminal. Some will even say they voted for FHRC when they actually voted for jobs, security, energy, America First, the WALL, and Trump.
The secret (pissed off) voter will give this election to Trump, in a fucking “LANDSLIDE”!

Mark my words.

You have won this thread.

Quoted:
If I'm wrong I'm an idiot and no one should ever listen to a fucking thing I say. I'll go one step further, if I'm wrong, I'll resign myself to lurking and will never post to ARFCOM again.
Except to the EE

The only thing I'm worried about, that you may not have factored into your calculations - is the election fraud.

The only reason I hadn't made this proclamation about 6 weeks ago I was concerned about the fraud that will happen. But they can only cheat so much without it becoming obvious/provable. Trump in the last few weeks has pulled so far ahead cheating will not be enough. He's going to win the election decisively, but it won't appear to be a blowout because of the voter fraud. When I use the word "LANDSLIDE" before that is in reality what it will be but the numbers will get fucked becuase of the fraud, but again it will be a decisive win by Trump regardless.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:48:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 8:01:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You mean like
this
and this
and this

But keep on keepin' on.  Consistently wrong is still consistent.  so that's a positive, I guess.
View Quote

Well, don't get carried away. Let's not forget:
Trump child care
Rich need to pay their fair share(don't forget, Trump will use his position as president to threaten a large business if they want to move their production overseas...he said this in a speech the other night...freedom...right?)

I get the lesser of two evils argument.  But don't try to sell me Trump as a fucking conservative.  He is a New York Liberal that said shit you wanted to hear.  Nothing he has done up till now, has been conservative.  He is a blue dog democrat.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 8:23:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Say whatever the fuck you like I encourage it, but the shit talking only gets a pass if you vote Trump.

Quoted:

Trump child care
Rich need to pay their fair share(don't forget, Trump will use his position as president to threaten a large business if they want to move their production overseas...he said this in a speech the other night...freedom...right?)

I get the lesser of two evils argument.  But don't try to sell me Trump as a fucking conservative.  He is a New York Liberal that said shit you wanted to hear.  Nothing he has done up till now, has been conservative.  He is a blue dog democrat.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You mean like
this
and this
and this

Trump child care

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 8:28:04 AM EDT
[#9]

The base is just realizing they should've stopped listening to the cateer GOP pricks 3 decades ago.

The base just became more liberal....and the establishment isn't the right kind of liberal for them.  Conservatism is dead.

define conservatism.

View Quote

Some here are  so consumed with Trump derangement syndrome they have become hysterical and nonsensical.....consistently.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 9:25:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Trump is going to win so we'll see if your kinds theories hold true about Trump.

When your kinds theories are disproven will you all formulate new ones.

Quoted:

Some here are  so consumed with Trump derangement syndrome they have become hysterical and nonsensical.....consistently.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

define conservatism.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 9:26:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yeah the Republican Party may be headed for permanent 2nd tier status. We may not see a Republican in the White House again for awhile and no Furious Trumptard Party candidate is getting elected.
View Quote

As usual, you're demonstrably wrong, but you make up for it in volume.

"The GOP is all fucked up!" bleats the New Yorker.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 9:30:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Say whatever the fuck you like I encourage it, but the shit talking only gets a pass if you vote Trump.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
You mean like
this
and this
and this

Trump child care

He says the rich need to pay their fair share, while stating he will drop both personal and corporate income taxes and eliminate the death tax.

do you disagree with the statement "the rich need to pay their fair share?"

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 9:35:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Republicans deserve it on the national level.

Congress Repubs are just lapdogs for the Obama administration.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congress Repubs should be doing, what, exactly?  Not pass anything?  

Fat is, there are more democrats than Republicans in the US of A.  To have any national impact, Republicans MUST swing the middle third their way.  That means not running far right.  Yes, I know it pisses off arfcom, but Arfcom Republicans don't win national elections.  They don't win Senate seats in very many states.  In short, they don't appoint or approve federal judges.  in short, Arfcom Republicans would hold about 35% of the Senate.  Holding 35% of the Senate and never the White House means an ironclad liberal USSC who rules the 2A applies to state-controlled militias for the purpose of enforcing local, state and federal law, not to private individuals for any purpose.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 9:38:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Fat is, there are more democrats than Republicans in the US of A.  To have any national impact, Republicans MUST swing the middle third their way.  That means not running far right.  Yes, I know it pisses off arfcom, but Arfcom Republicans don't win national elections.  They don't win Senate seats in very many states.  In short, they don't appoint or approve federal judges.  in short, Arfcom Republicans would hold about 35% of the Senate.  Holding 35% of the Senate and never the White House means an ironclad liberal USSC who rules the 2A applies to state-controlled militias for the purpose of enforcing local, state and federal law, not to private individuals for any purpose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ITs thinking like this that got us president Romney.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 9:44:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

bullshit.  The republicans have tried that for a few decades and lost over,over,and over.  People who think like this are the problem.  There is only one party now, not two because of your line of thinking.  That is why Trump is where he is and why the Republican party will likely not survive this.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 9:46:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So using the Democrats playbook against them means insta-lose forever?[/span]
[span style='font-size: 8pt;']
[/span]
[span style='font-size: 8pt;']The Democrats already are working to flip Texas, what then?[/span]

View Quote

The GOP lost Texas (along with Arizona and Nevada) when they failed to buy the latino vote at the cost of some angry whites, no different than when Johnson and the Democrats wrote off some angry whites after they bought the black vote.   Latinos (and Muslims, and Asians) have made it clear their social values align with Republicans, and their votes are the GOP's to lose.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 9:50:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The GOP lost Texas (along with Arizona and Nevada) when they failed to buy the latino vote at the cost of some angry whites, no different than when Johnson and the Democrats wrote off some angry whites after they bought the black vote.   Latinos (and Muslims, and Asians) have made it clear their social values align with Republicans, and their votes are the GOP's to lose.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[/span]
[span style='font-size: 8pt;']The Democrats already are working to flip Texas, what then?[/span]

Some angry whites?  Trumps rise proves you are wrong.  But yeah the republicans should continue with their attempts to "buy" latin votes and double down on the fail train.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 9:55:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

And that would be because of mass 3rd world immigration both supported and promoted by the very Republican establishment that you keep reminiscing about. The alt-right did not cause the death of the Republican party. The Republican party caused the death of the Republican party. The alt-right is simply picking up the broken pieces, but the party had already been smashed to bits by the establishment.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 9:57:56 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote

Why are you so angry?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 9:58:35 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Very True

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:01:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Why are you so angry?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you so angry?

he lives in NY.  He needs the stupid inbred retarded trumpkin fuckheads to save him from his own state.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:01:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[/span]

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. Latinos might be socially conservative, but they have always supported Democrats by a wide margin. You're right about the "buying" part, though. If you want immigrant voters, you need to buy them off with government freebies, but Democrats will always offer more, so that's never going to work. The magic dirt theory has been debunked for so long that I'm amazed anyone still trots it out.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:05:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The Republican Party seems to be headed for it's death and replacement. I've been seeing what I believe is it's implosion and crumbling since W's second term. And that's not necessarily a bad thing either as they've been blind to the rising number of dissatisfied voters. They've been failing their voter base and they're beginning to feel the results of those failures. A party much better, more representative of the electorate's views and needs may rise out of the ashes of the incinerated Republican Party (or not).

Cheers!
-JC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Republican Party seems to be headed for it's death and replacement. I've been seeing what I believe is it's implosion and crumbling since W's second term. And that's not necessarily a bad thing either as they've been blind to the rising number of dissatisfied voters. They've been failing their voter base and they're beginning to feel the results of those failures. A party much better, more representative of the electorate's views and needs may rise out of the ashes of the incinerated Republican Party (or not).

Cheers!
-JC

There's basically two divisions of Republicraps.  Those that were freaked out after W and decided they need to start "being nice" to all the minority opinions as to not offend anyone.  They therefore are just D-lite.  Then there are the other that want to hold the line and speak the truth.  The more the line is held, the more the D-Lite's try to distance them and scream foul.   So we have libtards, cowards, and bullies (according to the MSM).
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:07:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

There's basically two divisions of Republicraps.  Those that were freaked out after W and decided they need to start "being nice" to all the minority opinions as to not offend anyone.  They therefore are just D-lite.  Then there are the other that want to hold the line and speak the truth.  The more the line is held, the more the D-Lite's try to distance them and scream foul.   So we have libtards, cowards, and bullies (according to the MSM).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cheers!
-JC

Trump is a democrat.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:11:12 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Lol

The day after the election will be filled with Trumptards blaming NEVERtrumpers.

It's the candidates job to convince people to vote for him/her.  If he can't convince enough people, he loses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh the irony. All the never trumpers and trump bashers are swarming into this thread telling us that the GOP must unite.

Lol

LOL..

You sound like "Baghdad Bob"

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:11:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

He says the rich need to pay their fair share, while stating he will drop both personal and corporate income taxes and eliminate the death tax.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
You mean like
this
and this
and this

Trump child care

I tend to disagree with statements that Obama won on.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:12:38 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote

Surrender Monkeys
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:21:22 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
he lives in NY.  He needs the stupid inbred retarded trumpkin fuckheads to save him from his own state.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why are you so angry?

I thought maybe he needed to have his nipples pierced for that S&M thing he has going on?

Or maybe he is angry that Trump may flip New York on Nov 8?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:21:54 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. Latinos might be socially conservative, but they have always supported Democrats by a wide margin. You're right about the "buying" part, though. If you want immigrant voters, you need to buy them off with government freebies, but Democrats will always offer more, so that's never going to work. The magic dirt theory has been debunked for so long that I'm amazed anyone still trots it out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

[/span]

The GOP lost Texas (along with Arizona and Nevada) when they failed to [span style='font-weight: bold;']buy the latino[/span] vote at the cost of some angry whites, no different than when Johnson and the Democrats wrote off some angry whites after they bought the black vote.   Latinos (and Muslims, and Asians) have made it clear their social values align with Republicans, and their votes are the GOP's to lose.

Than why are 1 in 3 voting Trump?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:22:43 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Trump is a democrat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cheers!

-JC

Trump is a democrat.

Hillary is a Neo Con.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:24:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Trump child care

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You mean like
this
and this
and this

Trump child care

It's hilarious that you think that's a bad thing.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:25:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

WUT!!??

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:28:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[/span]

The GOP lost Texas (along with Arizona and Nevada) when they failed to [span style='font-weight: bold;']buy the latino[/span] vote at the cost of some angry whites, no different than when Johnson and the Democrats wrote off some angry whites after they bought the black vote.   Latinos (and Muslims, and Asians) have made it clear their social values align with Republicans, and their votes are the GOP's to lose.

This is neocon math. If 2 in 3 Latinos vote Democrat then amnesty means the GOP is suicidal.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:33:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:I tend to disagree with statements that Obama won on.
View Quote

so you're winning slogan is, "The rich should not pay their fair share."

With strategists like you, its shocking Jeb didn't do better.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:39:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Ya ok.  What is the appropriate fair share?  How much do these rich people need to pay to appease you?  What is considered rich? Your love for big government is impressive.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:40:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You mean like
this
and this
and this

Trump child care

If Obama used his position to threaten gun companies to move out of the US...what would you think? Not a bad thing right?  It's essentially the same thing..a man using his power to make a business bend to his will.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:15:04 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[/span]

LOL

As a Latino. You don't know what the fuck they think.

Cubans have always been viewed by the GOP as a secure Hispanic Vote in FL. That has ended.

The previous generations of Cubans were born in and remember a Pre Communist Cuba. The current influx were born under and raised by Socialism. They know nothing different.

The majority of you Hispanics coming into the US are Lower Class Mexicans, Guatemalans, Coasta Ricans, Salvadorans, Hondurans, and Nicaraguans. Mostly Central Americans.

They are very much on a leftist side of politics. They favor welfare and socialism since they come from extreme poverty and violent areas. Furthermore, they supported Marxist backed movements within their countries. Lastly, their homelands are extreme dichotomies of poverty and wealth. There is no Middle Class and those that are flooding in aren't the über wealthy.

The current influx of Hispanics is partially the fault the of the death of our Republic. Their cultural norms are not compatible with ours. There is no reaching out to them to become GOP voters. They're takers and not producers. Simple as that. For the GOP to get their votes, they have to give away free shit and the Democrats are masters at that. To beat the Democrats, the GOP must become the fucking Santa Claus Party and make it Christmas everyday.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:16:17 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
And that would be because of mass 3rd world immigration both supported and promoted by the very Republican establishment that you keep reminiscing about. The alt-right did not cause the death of the Republican party. The Republican party caused the death of the Republican party. The alt-right is simply picking up the broken pieces, but the party had already been smashed to bits by the establishment.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Democrats like cheap voters and Republicans like cheap labor. Neither party is for the common American or the preservation of a small government constitutional republic.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:32:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Ya ok.  What is the appropriate fair share?  How much do these rich people need to pay to appease you?  What is considered rich? Your love for big government is impressive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you are so dense.

You realize you can say "The rich should pay their fair share" and argue that they pay too much?

No, of course you don't.

Fortunately there are those who can say an entirely accurate statement and realize it works anyway you want it to.  Which is why trump said it while advocating for tax cuts across the board.

My days of not taking you seriously on political issues are coming to a middle.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:48:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Trump is a democrat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cheers!
-JC

Trump is a democrat.

Reagan was a Democrat... from 'Cali'
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:56:19 AM EDT
[#41]

That, my friends, is how you turn the tables.

Brilliant.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:09:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:12:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:15:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cheers!
-JC

Trump is a democrat.

Reagan had 20 years of conservative work to back him up before he ran in the 80's.  Reagan made his pivot to the right when he started the Barry Goldwater speech.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:20:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:22:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Making funny frog memes isn't exactly forging a new world order. Alt right hasn't done anything but send Ben Shapiro anti Semitic tweets
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Making funny frog memes isn't exactly forging a new world order. Alt right hasn't done anything but send Ben Shapiro anti Semitic tweets

you mean breitbart?

Any other Hillary talking points coming out of the NY bar association this morning?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:36:22 PM EDT
[#47]
I wasn't into guns then but I don't know why you guys didn't rise up when the '94 AWB passed.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:38:15 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can't win what? Rubio, Cruz, jeb bush have all won elections  

Trump's the cuck in this go round. Why do you think he pal Bill Clinton told Trump to run?

Trump beat all those guys handily. Romney in a landslide, right?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cvjdd35XYAAVa6s.jpg

Only 41% Of Trump Supporters Say They Are Voting For Him

Right now, 56 percent of Clinton voters say they are mainly for her compared with just 42 percent of the same voters who say they are voting against Trump. This 56 percent is the highest it’s been all year in the ABC News poll, and it’s been steadily climbing for Clinton since July. In the same survey, only 41 percent of Trump supporters say they are voting for him, while 54 percent say they are mostly voting against Clinton. Those numbers are about the same as they’ve been all year.

The most interesting thing about these numbers is how few of Trump’s supporters are his fans. No candidate since 1980 has had a lower percentage of voters say they plan to cast a vote for their candidate. That includes candidates whose campaigns were viewed as disastrous, including Jimmy Carter in 1980, Michael Dukakis in 1988 and Bob Dole in 1996. (The Republican party basically gave up on Dole in the final month of the 1996 election.)

That 41% affirmative support is really close to the mid/upper 30s% Trump had through most of the primary.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:40:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:46:24 PM EDT
[#50]
In the 1st. 100 days Trump needs to change his political party regsistration to "Tea Party".......
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top