Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2016 6:31:30 PM EDT
If the guy is truly a maniac, dangerous, and does not have the temperament to be POTUS, why doesn't he have a history of doing crazy shit?

With a net worth of $10B.......he could have already bought an island and hollowed out the volcano for a super laser to aim at the moon. At the very minimum.....he could have bought the elephant man's skeleton from the Jackson estate.  But, no.......he really hasn't done anything bat-shit-crazy.....he hasn't even holed up in a hotel in Vegas bottling his own urine and letting his toenails grow out.  Nothing.

So, what is the deal?  Is he just holding back the crazy until he becomes POTUS?  

And the sane one, Hillary, is the one wearing the Dr. Evil smocks.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:36:06 PM EDT
[#1]
if he was a demonrat I bet he would win
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:38:09 PM EDT
[#2]
He ran for president against a Democrat and is playing hardball. He has lost his mind.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:38:36 PM EDT
[#3]

The nevertrumpers also say he is a buffoon, yet he has amassed a greater fortune than they can ever hope to have. Maybe they are just jealous.

He is bound to drop out soon.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:38:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
if he was a demonrat I bet he would win
View Quote

If the dems can rig it so Hillary wins they can rig it for anyone.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:39:55 PM EDT
[#5]
He already has, complete with sharks with laser beams. The difference is that unlike Hillary, he can keep a secret.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:42:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

He ran for president against a Democrat and is playing hardball. He has lost his mind.
View Quote

Something's broke, second post nailed it

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:47:45 PM EDT
[#7]

45Quoted:

He already has, complete with sharks with laser beams. The difference is that unlike Hillary, he can keep a secret.
View Quote
That and it's in a volcano, as it should be.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:23:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Kilauea has been erupting continuously since the late 1980s... because of Trump's construction crews?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:24:52 PM EDT
[#9]
He is not a maniac.

You can not listen to the liberal media!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:25:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Who says he hasnt?
Or are Arkansas billionaires smarter than NY billionaires?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:28:37 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm only voting for Trump so that we can blow up the moon.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:35:30 PM EDT
[#12]
"First rule of Underground Lair Club..."
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:37:13 PM EDT
[#13]
He has. It's inside Mount Rushmore.
Washington's nose lifts up so he can fly out in the TrumpJet. Duh.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:38:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If the guy is truly a maniac, dangerous, and does not have the temperament to be POTUS, why doesn't he have a history of doing crazy shit?

With a net worth of $10B.......he could have already bought an island and hollowed out the volcano for a super laser to aim at the moon. At the very minimum.....he could have bought the elephant man's skeleton from the Jackson estate.  But, no.......he really hasn't done anything bat-shit-crazy.....he hasn't even holed up in a hotel in Vegas bottling his own urine and letting his toenails grow out.  Nothing.

So, what is the deal?  Is he just holding back the crazy until he becomes POTUS?  

View Quote

It's called a SECRET lair for a reason Doc
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:44:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

He does own the Hotel.    Although Trumps brother is probably grabbing cocktail waitresses by the pussy two at a time.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:44:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm only voting for Trump so that we can blow up the moon.
View Quote

That's where his secret base is, why would he do that?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:45:12 PM EDT
[#17]
You just don't know about it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:46:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Something I noticed. After Trump won the nomination and was allowed to be briefed on the secret squirrel stuff that the top candidate gets to know, it seems like that is when he really put the pedal to the metal on the campaign. It also was after that briefing he started picking up endorsements from many Generals and other top figures.

I think that briefing was an eye opener for him.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:47:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Dude have you seen the inside of his NYC apartment? If that is not some insane lair then I have no idea what a lair is.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:50:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Dude have you seen the inside of his NYC apartment? If that is not some insane lair then I have no idea what a lair is.
View Quote

I wonder if he can tilt back the head of a statue, push a button, and slide down the fire pole?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:11:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/real-estate-developer-donald-trump-is-photographed-for-forbes-on-25-picture-id517913494

I wonder if he can tilt back the head of a statue, push a button, and slide down the fire pole?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/real-estate-developer-donald-trump-is-photographed-for-forbes-on-25-picture-id517913494

Government housing is going to be quite a step down for him.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:13:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He should work from his Manhattan apartment and open the White House to the public. Like it used to be.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:24:26 PM EDT
[#23]
He should work from his Manhattan apartment and open the White House to the public. Like it used to be

He has that new hotel down the street from the WH he can stay there. As a mater of fact he can one up the Clinton's and rent all the WH bedrooms
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top