Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:16:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

then I am impressed
View Quote

I work 65-70 hours a week and take 5 or 6 days off a month

The money is great, but having the free time to enjoy it is another thing

ETA:  That's all taxes, not federal only.  I wish it was that much in federal only  I'm not an Arfcom millionaire
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:19:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

He has 8321 you tube subscribers, where are your subscribers Freddie?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If he is that good of a salesman, then why is he still selling cars at 70 years of age or so? If he is that good, he could have retired at 50, or 55. I'm in that business, I've seen it.

He owns his own sales training company.

If he does, he's a no-name with no credibility in this industry.

So..... you-tube subscribers make you a credible salesman? I would not let my mom buy a car from him, and neither would you. I'll be retired living very comfortably a lot younger age than he is, many years before he will..... with many thousands  of happy customers, and I sleep like a baby.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:21:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

then I am impressed

Hopefully you may be able to move up and then get the same pay for less work.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:22:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So..... you-tube subscribers make you a credible salesman? I would not let my mom buy a car from him, and neither would you. I'll be retired living very comfortably a lot younger age than he is, many years before he will..... with many thousands  of happy customers, and I sleep like a baby.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If he is that good of a salesman, then why is he still selling cars at 70 years of age or so? If he is that good, he could have retired at 50, or 55. I'm in that business, I've seen it.

Hey man, don't hate the man because he can sell Ice to a penguin.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:23:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Had a guy like that try to sell me my current car, sales manager did not like when I yelled LOUDLY, "That's IT, forget the deal, I'm outta here!"

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:23:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

then I am impressed

Hang in there man. Keep searching, a lot of dealers in my area have about a 45 hour schedule and 5 days a week.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:45:08 PM EDT
[#7]
he actually made many legitimate arguments but his delivery was unnecessarily smarmy.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:48:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
he actually made many legitimate arguments but his delivery was unnecessarily smarmy.
View Quote

That's just stuff he learned from the old school that he can't shake.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:03:01 PM EDT
[#9]
The guy is good at explaining the numbers. I'm glad that I sell a product that I people want to buy and I don't have to convince them to buy it by juggling numbers.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:29:06 PM EDT
[#10]
All day most days.  He is nothing special.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:33:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Lol, still running strong on a 1k 81 Pontiac. The gf thinks my A8 repairs (rebuilding trans) 900 for car and 800 for parts is expensive.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:43:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Dealing with guys like that isn't a problem if you go in prepared.  You walk onto the lot knowing what car you want, and how much you're willing to pay.  When they start in with that bullshit, you take control of the conversation, and you offer your price.  If they don't accept it, you leave.  It's that easy.  Chances are, unless your offering price is a bullshit price, that they'll be calling you in a day or two.  Once they call you back, you own them.
View Quote

This.  I've had success buying a few trucks this way.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:56:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Did you guys catch the math? With a 15k trade in, 24 month financing at 1.9% on a 25k car, the patlyment is like $430. How much extra shit do you have to add to get to $600?

At 48 month at 1.9 is right at 200 per month for a 25k loan. I really want to see the final numbers on that deal.

V
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Did you guys catch the math? With a 15k trade in, 24 month financing at 1.9% on a 25k car, the patlyment is like $430. How much extra shit do you have to add to get to $600?

At 48 month at 1.9 is right at 200 per month for a 25k loan. I really want to see the final numbers on that deal.

V
View Quote

Well you need the tru coat, the extended warranty, and the pre paid maintenance package.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:54:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Here's how my last car deal went at a dealership. We needed a SUV just had out first kid. Drove car negotiated fair price,he asked if we were trading her car in said hadn't thought about but throw me a number,he gave a tad more than kbb trade in (I also know the market for her car). All said and done I might could have gotten 500-700 with private sale but we saved the tax and didn't have to fuck with it. Also got a great price on her suv. I don't need all the salesman speak (I sell for a living) just give me the numbers that's all that matters.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:01:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Here's how my last car deal went at a dealership. We needed a SUV just had out first kid. Drove car negotiated fair price,he asked if we were trading her car in said hadn't thought about but throw me a number,he gave a tad more than kbb trade in (I also know the market for her car). All said and done I might could have gotten 500-700 with private sale but we saved the tax and didn't have to fuck with it. Also got a great price on her suv. I don't need all the salesman speak (I sell for a living) just give me the numbers that's all that matters.
View Quote

I really got lucky with my truck. It also helped that my Mx records and the condition of the truck was pretty much impeccable.

Plus, the dealers only wanted to give me 15 on trade, I sold it for 17k and my taxes on my rapper ride is only going to be 1k. So I'm up 1k.

If I didn't sell it, I would have had to make a $525 payment, $80 service and a $250 dollar detail. Man, all that work for $145 more dollars
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:28:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

V
View Quote

Maybe the "customer" owes $19K on his trade.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:49:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

V

So he'd bought from that guy before?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:50:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Then if being honest worked so well, they would all still be here.

They all have no haggle pricing.
View Quote

I bought a used exploder from a "no haggle" place. For well under sticker. They won't let money walk if they need to move a car.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:51:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think there was a South park about that.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:01:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dealing with guys like that isn't a problem if you go in prepared.  You walk onto the lot knowing what car you want, and how much you're willing to pay.  When they start in with that bullshit, you take control of the conversation, and you offer your price.  If they don't accept it, you leave.  It's that easy.  Chances are, unless your offering price is a bullshit price, that they'll be calling you in a day or two.  Once they call you back, you own them.

Yup.

I found a great deal on a truck out of state, offered 6k under the listed price which was a huge stretch.

Said they couldn't do it. Called me two weeks later. Got the truck for ~8k under.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:12:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Nah, GRANT CARDONE ALL THE WAY BABY
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:14:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Tag for home
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:17:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Makes me nauseated.

I'd like to get into sales but I can't embellish worth a shit and I don't like pressuring people.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:17:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Ugg.  Guys like that are a dying breed.  Car dealerships are full of young guys who can survive on $2k a month.  That guy spent more time running his mouth than I do closing an entire deal.  Who the fuck would believe that $750 for mud guards is the best investment you make?  How do you say that with a straight face?

The great thing about working in a Toyota store you don't have to pull crap like that.  Here is the product, you know you want the car, I know you want the car, you know there isn't a lot of mark up, make a reasonable offer and the car is yours.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:45:18 PM EDT
[#26]
He subtracted the decreased sales tax the guy would pay due to the trade in as if selling to a private party wouldn't allow you to recoup that money as well.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:48:41 PM EDT
[#27]
LOL, I love fucking with guys like that.

I was a salesman too, for quite a few years. I know the drill and it's pretty entertaining to keep messing with them.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:08:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Makes me nauseated.

I'd like to get into sales but I can't embellish worth a shit and I don't like pressuring people.
View Quote

There's money in selling snake oil.

But there's more money in selling products people want.

I have a couple friends who sell software for Tableau, and Oracle. . . . It's pretty nauseating when you find out what they make
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:21:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I have a couple friends who sell software for Tableau, and Oracle. . . . It's pretty nauseating when you find out what they make
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Makes me nauseated.

Sales is a demanding job and not everyone can do it, but the ones that can and do it well, are rewarded for it.  I would love to get into medical or dental sales, but it's a tough door to get your foot in.  Those guys are clearing $250-500k/yr with minor effort.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:37:52 PM EDT
[#30]
He studied William H Macy's car salesman character in Fargo.

"(my boss) says I can knock a hundred dollars off that TrueCoat"
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:40:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Watch "Used Cars" and "The Goods". Great movies.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:46:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Nah, GRANT CARDONE ALL THE WAY BABY
View Quote

So good at selling cars, he sells his selling techniques to salesmen.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:48:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Well you need the tru coat, the extended warranty, and the pre paid maintenance package.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

V

+ protective undercoating and safely pinstripe.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:50:40 PM EDT
[#34]
maybe for used car lots.

dude would get eaten alive in the strategic sales process.

A.
B.
C.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:52:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Sales is a demanding job and not everyone can do it, but the ones that can and do it well, are rewarded for it.  I would love to get into medical or dental sales, but it's a tough door to get your foot in.  Those guys are clearing $250-500k/yr with minor effort.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Makes me nauseated.

Sounds about right, my buddy who does field sales for Oracle just bought a viper in his late 20's.

My friends who I consider "wealthy" either do software sales or were lucky enough to join a Seattle tech start-up which ended up going public.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:07:25 PM EDT
[#36]
I know a girl that is a paper pusher of some kind at the local Ferrari/ Masa..dlr..she does PT at MB..next door. 95 % of MB are leased for 3 yrs and price is not a huge deal. Next door at Ferrari it's all cash deals. Lots of funny stories from her,esp people trying to get test drives in a new 488..lol..Michael Jordan lives here and buys two new Ferrari yearly. A the sales guys are gay too.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:07:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Sounds about right, my buddy who does field sales for Oracle just bought a viper in his late 20's.

My friends who I consider "wealthy" either do software sales or were lucky enough to join a Seattle tech start-up which ended up going public.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Makes me nauseated.

I was in sales at Sun Microsystems when Oracle acquired Sun. Stayed on with Oracle for a while then received a good offer in a completely different industry (where I'm currently working). Oracle reps make good money, but if you are not hitting 125% of quota each quarter you are done.

100% = you are on the chopping block
125% = hit your numbers, survive another quarter
140% = doing well
150% = big money

ETA: still have several friends at the big O
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:23:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Makes me nauseated.

Very demanding is right, I go home with my hair all pulled in different directions. I am a Sales Engineer and I sell  Sewer..pumps, choppers,control boards etc..I deal with strictly cities/counties/States..which are a whole nother..animal. We all make a nice living though and only work Bankers hours.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:27:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Wow. That's straight up old school. You don't see guys that sell that hard and overcome objections so readily these days. Or lie that hard on the merits of splash guards and pin-striping. 

Gotta admire his perseverance. 

And yes, I'd walk (honestly, it'd never get to this point). I already know what I want for my trade (assuming I'm even trading it in), I've already got financing arranged, and I already know what I want to pay for the car. There's no need to make it complicated - for me, or the salesman. I want to save a little money, he wants to make a little money - no problem. As long as neither of us are dicks about it, it's damn near a pleasant experience. 

Last couple of cars I've bought have been 100% hassle-free. Salesmen were nice, I was nice, nobody argued, done and done. Both of us happy. 
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:28:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I was in sales at Sun Microsystems when Oracle acquired Sun. Stayed on with Oracle for a while then received a good offer in a completely different industry (where I'm currently working). Oracle reps make good money, but if you are not hitting 125% of quota each quarter you are done.

140% = doing well
150% = big money

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Makes me nauseated.

140% = doing well
150% = big money

Oh absolutely . . . likewise if you're selling software and your zone/district/region is the mid-west then you have to work for it. Alternatively the guys who get in early and get California or the Northwest then your gravy train is never ending.

And as an aside, even the guys who aren't hitting their OTE are still making 100K + just in their base. Always tough to feel bad for them when their base is six figures
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:32:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Wow. That's straight up old school. You don't see guys that sell that hard and overcome objections so readily these days. Or lie that hard on the merits of splash guards and pin-striping. 

Gotta admire his perseverance. 

And yes, I'd walk (honestly, it'd never get to this point). I already know what I want for my trade (assuming I'm even trading it in), I've already got financing arranged, and I already know what I want to pay for the car. There's no need to make it complicated - for me, or the salesman. I want to save a little money, he wants to make a little money - no problem. As long as neither of us are dicks about it, it's damn near a pleasant experience. 

Last couple of cars I've bought have been 100% hassle-free. Salesmen were nice, I was nice, nobody argued, done and done. Both of us happy. 
View Quote

So you bought the extended warranty or not?
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:43:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

No. That's the one part that's still annoying about the process (they always try to upsell you when you sit down to do the paperwork), but the last couple of times have been mostly fine. 

"So here's a three year bumper to bumper..."

"...stop. Dude, it's a 2011 Ford Escape. I'm giving all of $10k for it. I'm not buying an off-lease Range Rover. Can we dispense with the formalities like warranties, vin etching, undercoat, paint protection, etc, etc? You don't need to be told 'No' a half a dozen times". 

"Yeah, fair enough". 

And that was that. 
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:46:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Very demanding is right, I go home with my hair all pulled in different directions. I am a Sales Engineer and I sell  Sewer..pumps, choppers,control boards etc..I deal with strictly cities/counties/States..which are a whole nother..animal. We all make a nice living though and only work Bankers hours.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Makes me nauseated.

My dad spent almost his entire working life selling display advertising for a newspaper, essentially selling to salesmen. I never watched him work, but he'd regale me with tales of his prowess.

I heard, "If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit" more than a few times.

This was before the age of cel phones. He managed to do well enough in a couple of days making sales calls to take care of us and spend most of each week at home tying flies, or out on a river casting.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:50:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No. That's the one part that's still annoying about the process (they always try to upsell you when you sit down to do the paperwork), but the last couple of times have been mostly fine. 

"...stop. Dude, it's a 2011 Ford Escape. I'm giving all of $10k for it. I'm not buying an off-lease Range Rover. Can we dispense with the formalities like warranties, vin etching, undercoat, paint protection, etc, etc? You don't need to be told 'No' a half a dozen times". 

"Yeah, fair enough". 

And that was that. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Yeah, fair enough". 

And that was that. 

Lol, they tried to pull that shit with me on a lease once. At an Infiniti dealer none the less. I laughed.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:54:30 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Lol, they tried to pull that shit with me on a lease once. At an Infiniti dealer none the less. I laughed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Yeah, fair enough".

And that was that.

I went to lease a '11 BMW 335D and they tried to upsell me some ridiculous wheel and tire protection package. I told them if they are that concerned about the quality of the wheels and tires on a $60k premium sedan than maybe this isn't the car for me. That shut down the upsell conversation real quick.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 5:05:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Old school high-pressure salesman are like hypnotists. It's an impressive art form, but it only works on one type of person.

Unfortunately, there are enough of those people that guys like this make money. Sometimes, they'll get cocky and think they can sell like that to anyone.

100% of how they sell is creating a false sense of power - as if they have something that you need enough that they can provide a service for you (in most cases, getting you the best deal). It's a simple mental trick (even the smallest gestures are meant to create this narrative - that free soda, the small talk, even the way he dresses or decorates his cubicle is to create the feeling he's on your side). This kind of psychology is effective if you become lured in, but the reality is always the opposite. The customer always has the power.

When you accept it, and know how to leverage that power, a salesman becomes impotent very quickly. Unless you're buying something exotic or in high demand, the surest and fastest way to break down their ability to screw you is to work them against their competition. If you set that up out of the gate "I was at dealer X yesterday, it's between them and you at this point, like that car too so it's a matter of who gives me the best deal", you've flipped the script.

The power is now yours, they must perform the math to make themselves more desirable than the competition or you walk. They don't want to lose to the competition, they don't want to lose your deal. If you can make that competition seem legitimate, with the right numbers and without attitude, you can make them dance even if they lose a good portion of their commission and profit to do so.

IME, for this to work you need to move quickly...don't spend a lot of time. Already know the car and it's price/deal and when you talk to the salesman, make this known very fast. The longer you waste their time, the less genuine you'll appear and the less inclined they'll be to bite. I don't even test drive, not on the day I'm buying. Get that done earlier at another dealer (be nice and say you're comparing vehicles, not ready to buy but if you are you'll come back and see the salesman that works with you, don't jerk him around). So, when I'm ready to make my deal I walk in and tell them what I am ready to deal on....also a great way to flip the power script. No dazzling the customer, just get to the deal.

I have bought most cars this way, and have often said "Well, that's not quite good enough, but here's my number if you change your mind. Don't wait too long, going to the other dealer after I eat some lunch". 9 times out of 10, they'll counter right there, or call me soon after with another attempt or to say yes.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 6:37:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Old school high-pressure salesman are like hypnotists. It's an impressive art form, but it only works on one type of person.

Unfortunately, there are enough of those people that guys like this make money. Sometimes, they'll get cocky and think they can sell like that to anyone.

100% of how they sell is creating a false sense of power - as if they have something that you need enough that they can provide a service for you (in most cases, getting you the best deal). It's a simple mental trick (even the smallest gestures are meant to create this narrative - that free soda, the small talk, even the way he dresses or decorates his cubicle is to create the feeling he's on your side). This kind of psychology is effective if you become lured in, but the reality is always the opposite. The customer always has the power.

When you accept it, and know how to leverage that power, a salesman becomes impotent very quickly. Unless you're buying something exotic or in high demand, the surest and fastest way to break down their ability to screw you is to work them against their competition. If you set that up out of the gate "I was at dealer X yesterday, it's between them and you at this point, like that car too so it's a matter of who gives me the best deal", you've flipped the script.

The power is now yours, they must perform the math to make themselves more desirable than the competition or you walk. They don't want to lose to the competition, they don't want to lose your deal. If you can make that competition seem legitimate, with the right numbers and without attitude, you can make them dance even if they lose a good portion of their commission and profit to do so.

IME, for this to work you need to move quickly...don't spend a lot of time. Already know the car and it's price/deal and when you talk to the salesman, make this known very fast. The longer you waste their time, the less genuine you'll appear and the less inclined they'll be to bite. I don't even test drive, not on the day I'm buying. Get that done earlier at another dealer (be nice and say you're comparing vehicles, not ready to buy but if you are you'll come back and see the salesman that works with you, don't jerk him around). So, when I'm ready to make my deal I walk in and tell them what I am ready to deal on....also a great way to flip the power script. No dazzling the customer, just get to the deal.

I have bought most cars this way, and have often said "Well, that's not quite good enough, but here's my number if you change your mind. Don't wait too long, going to the other dealer after I eat some lunch". 9 times out of 10, they'll counter right there, or call me soon after with another attempt or to say yes.

View Quote

I agree with that.  I don't need to know anything other than the best out-the-door price for the specified vehicle equipped how I want it. By that point I've already test drove all the vehicles I was considering.  I tell them up front exactly what I want and that I'll be buying from whoever gives me the best deal.  If it's a current year production vehicle they should be able to do that pretty quick.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:11:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I agree with that.  I don't need to know anything other than the best out-the-door price for the specified vehicle equipped how I want it. By that point I've already test drove all the vehicles I was considering.  I tell them up front exactly what I want and that I'll be buying from whoever gives me the best deal.  If it's a current year production vehicle they should be able to do that pretty quick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The "best deal" is relative to the buyer and is not necessarily the "best price."  I sell the vehicle, the dealership, the service department, and most importantly, I sell myself about why they should do business with me.  

As an example just today, a gentleman (and great guy) I've been working with for the past couple weeks had a $400 better deal at a competing dealership 20 minutes away.  What did I do?  I didn't match it.  Instead I sold the benefits of doing business with me because if he ever needs anything I'm here to make sure he's taken care of.  I told him, "Since you're going to be bringing your vehicle to us for service anyways, let's just begin our relationship together by purchasing your truck from me today."  Done.

The big thing is though, I truly mean what I said when I told him that if he ever needs anything, to call me.  There's a reason why nearly half of my sales each month come from repeats and referrals.

By the way, I can ship nationally if anyone is looking to purchase a vehicle.  IM for details.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:25:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
i bet he sucks in answering his emails or knows to how to use his smartphone or laptop well  and need to enter your calls in CRM  

eta: car salesman, automatic liar too Trucar.com FTW

had one that was just as good as him tried to close me, i could see he was getting frustrated and the harder they try, the thicker my wall goes up too.

View Quote

Truecar is a price control scam.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:30:29 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

The "best deal" is relative to the buyer and is not necessarily the "best price."
View Quote

Somewhat true, but objectively the "best deal" is usually the lowest price that a dealer can sell a vehicle for and still remain profitable and the salesman agree to. This is often FAR lower than you'd be willing to sell for without inverse pressure from the buyer when the true price wholesale, pack, rebates and so forth are factored in.

I've never met a buyer who thought the "best deal" for them was anything less than the lowest price they could pay...unless something else of value was included that sweetened the deal to the point where it all comes out in their favor.

The best deal for the customer is the worst deal for you. That's the game, and vice versa.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top