BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/21/2016 10:03:43 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:06:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I feel like he's done a better job of taking the gloves off than any Republican presidential candidate before him.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:06:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Grab em by the pussy?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:07:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess you didn't see the roast last night?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:08:01 AM EDT
[#4]
At this point just vote and encourage other like minded people to do the same.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:09:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Election fraud wont change a voters vote.

150 million women voters and a lot believe in what they say about his past.  

You also dont know how hes really doing because of the media
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:09:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Watch Trump tv and find out.  It's only $10 a month.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:10:15 AM EDT
[#7]
I noticed that too. He missed multiple options to hit her hard. In the last debate he mentioned her paying people to cause violence at his rallies. She COMPLETELY dodged it and he said nothing. Then she even called him out on violence at his rallies (something about punches thrown) and the fucking idiot missed the opportunity to call her out on it. She then talked about how Donald whines that everything is rigged, how the WI primary was rigged and again the fucking idiot said nothing. At the very least he should have said "you'd know a lot about rigged primaries.."
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:10:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:11:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

yeah, he walked into the oven on Roast, then switched it to selfclean.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:12:47 AM EDT
[#10]
It's his third one on one debate of his life, being watched by millions of people. He did a great job, considering. Sure, he didn't completely blow her out of the water in the third debate, but for the most part maintained composure, got some good jabs in, and didn't completely fall apart.

Would I have liked him to put more effort into practicing? Absolutely. But he seems content spending his time rallying and traveling around the country rather than retreating to Transylvania for a week to prepare for the debate like Hillary.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:13:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Watch Trump tv and find out.  It's only $10 a month.
View Quote

Ben Shapiro pls go.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:13:50 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

He could literally sit there and say "emails, Clinton foundation scam, emails, Benghazi cover up, DNC election video" and he'd have this shit wrapped up.

View Quote

LOL, Congress did exactly for 2 years and what happened from it?  NOTHING!  Those issues have been beat to death.  There are other issues such as "she has been in politics for 30 years and hasn't fixed anything" or "she takes money from countries that treat women like property".  His attacks should be on how she has failed the average joe and sold them out for money and power.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:15:03 AM EDT
[#13]
because it wont matter

no one who is voting for her gives a shit, and undecided voters don't like either candidate enough to trust one on the thoughts of the other.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:19:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Disclaimer for mouth breathers: I'm voting for Trump on 11/08/16.

After each debate, I have been frustrated that Trump hasn't hammered Hillary over these issues.  Instead, I believe that his ego draws him into a pissing match over trivial issues rather than focusing on Hillary's obvious faults and glaring evidence of her corruption and habitual dishonesty.

The sad truth is that Trump is a poorly prepared and poorly vetted candidate.  During the primary, his politically incorrect statements played well with the R base.  I was disappointed that Rand Paul or at least Ted Cruz didn't win the primary, but their message didn't resonate with the republican base.  

Say what you want about Ted Cruz or Rand Paul, but either would be destroying HRC in these debates.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:22:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

After each debate, I have been frustrated that Trump hasn't hammered Hillary over these issues.  Instead, I believe that his ego draws him into a pissing match over trivial issues rather than focusing on Hillary's obvious faults and glaring evidence of her corruption and habitual dishonesty.

The sad truth is that Trump is a poorly prepared and poorly vetted candidate.  During the primary, his politically incorrect statements played well with the R base.  I was disappointed that Rand Paul or at least Ted Cruz didn't win the primary, but their message didn't resonate with the republican base.  

Say what you want about Ted Cruz or Rand Paul, but either would be destroying HRC in these debates.
View Quote

Ted Cruz would certainly annihilate most people in a debate, but how would he handle being dragged through the mud, with tons of false allegations.

Let us not forget Romney, the Murderer with Binders Full of Women, who is literally Hitler, and how he countered with Obama calling him a nice guy who he merely disagrees with on policy.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:51:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

And outside the debates they are unlikeable to the average American moron and would draw less votes than Romney.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:55:14 AM EDT
[#17]
The word you are looking for is collusion.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:58:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Libs simply spinning it as him taking it too far with the media comment and Hillary keeping it more playful.

They claimed she was better received.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:59:19 AM EDT
[#19]
he simply doesn't have the skills, knowledge, or temperament to land knockout blows in a general election 1-to-1 scenario.

staying on point and hammering her is just not what he does, because at the end of the day it always has to be about self-aggrandizement.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:00:08 AM EDT
[#20]
I've watched Trump hammer Clinton for months.  There must be 2 Trumps running for President.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:00:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I noticed that too. He missed multiple options to hit her hard. In the last debate he mentioned her paying people to cause violence at his rallies. She COMPLETELY dodged it and he said nothing. Then she even called him out on violence at his rallies (something about punches thrown) and the fucking idiot missed the opportunity to call her out on it. She then talked about how Donald whines that everything is rigged, how the WI primary was rigged and again the fucking idiot said nothing. At the very least he should have said "you'd know a lot about rigged primaries.."
View Quote

Agreed.  It was easy to come up with snappy retorts and attacks and he just circled back randomly missing a lot of guaranteed hits.  He needed Adderall or something.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:01:31 AM EDT
[#22]
What makes you think he's not??  The modern media polls will NEVER show a Republican presidential candidate leading, get used to that.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:01:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I feel like he's done a better job of taking the gloves off than any Republican presidential candidate before him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:02:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Libs simply spinning it as him taking it too far with the media comment and Hillary keeping it more playful.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everything I read or saw today about that event focused on him getting booed when he made his remarks.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:03:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Did you miss the dinner last night?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:06:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
he simply doesn't have the skills, knowledge, or temperament to land knockout blows in a general election 1-to-1 scenario.

staying on point and hammering her is just not what he does, because at the end of the day it always has to be about self-aggrandizement.

View Quote

You don't know what you're talking about. Which election have you been watching?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:06:51 AM EDT
[#27]
My jaws dropped when she threw him those and other softballs and he didn't follow through on them.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:07:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:08:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You don't know what you're talking about. Which election have you been watching?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know exactly what I'm talking about.

If you don't see that it's all about about self-aggrandizement for him, you're simply blind.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:09:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:13:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Trump went up in the polls when he talked about substance.  He has us now he needs those in the middle.  It's all about turnout
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:16:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump is simply incapable of staying on topic, dodging barbs, and prosecuting an argument. He doesn't have the temperament or intelligence.  

Full disclosure, I will be voting for the orange idiot.

He appears to have ADD, he bounces all over the place and can't seem to complete a sentence.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:16:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:19:46 AM EDT
[#35]
I am apparantly watching a different election.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:23:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I honestly believe that Trump doesn't want to win.
View Quote

He already accomplished his purpose - burning down the opposition party for Hillary and the democrats.  In six months they'll be buddies again.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:23:53 AM EDT
[#37]
What else did you want him to do, physically punch her?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:27:19 AM EDT
[#38]
He is hammering her.  Every day.  But the media's protection is hard to get through.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:28:37 AM EDT
[#39]
OP, you must be new here - to Earth I mean.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:29:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I am apparantly watching a different election.
View Quote

If you think he's coming close to taking advantage of the opportunities presented to him - particularly at debates when the vast majority of interested people are watching - you may very well be watching another election.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:30:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

If you don't see that it's all about about self-aggrandizement for him, you're simply blind.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Easy to make assertions that can't be proven and then call people around you oblivious.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:31:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's *never* been about Making America Great.  It's always been about Making Trump Great.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:32:15 AM EDT
[#43]
He brought up everyone of those things you mentioned in the last debate. Except the Benghazi cover up, i dont think that came up.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:32:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Election fraud wont change a voters vote.

150 million women voters and a lot believe in what they say about his past.  

You also dont know how hes really doing because of the media
View Quote

So there are 150 million women voters
Perhaps you should check the facts before posting.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:34:15 AM EDT
[#45]
He isnt a politician
Roger Ailes helped the 2nd debate when he destroyed her

3rd debate I think they told him to be Mr Nice guy or try to be more likeable or something

Remember that most people are not like us as we want blood or death at minimum
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:35:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Why is this even a question after all these months.
It has been conveyed numerous times before, Donald lacks the ability to stay on message.
He is a scatter brain.

Adult ADD
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:35:45 AM EDT
[#47]
He missed a lot of easy targets.  Did he ever bring up her "Reset" with Russia?  Or the whole Clinton Foundation uranium deal?  He had her in a bad spot with the Bernie/Podesta questioning her judgement and she throws out Russia to get off it and he goes out in the weeds to talk about Putin and how great it would be to have a relationship with Russia.  He should have immediately gone back to how people who know her question her judgement and decision making abilities.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:38:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
He missed a lot of easy targets.  Did he ever bring up her "Reset" with Russia?  Or the whole Clinton Foundation uranium deal?  He had her in a bad spot with the Bernie/Podesta questioning her judgement and she throws out Russia to get off it and he goes out in the weeds to talk about Putin and how great it would be to have a relationship with Russia.  He should have immediately gone back to how people who know her question her judgement and decision making abilities.
View Quote

The "reset with Russia" thing is a ready-made attack point, especially since she's trying to tie him to Putin AND there's a fucking PROP associated with it that every American is familiar with.

I'm sure it's against the debate rules to use props, but he should have said "fuck it' and whipped out an Easy Button as soon as she mentioned Russia.

He's just too low-energy for something like that.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:42:26 AM EDT
[#49]
I get so tired of seeing that stupid little smirk on her face in these debates.
It makes you just want to slap the shit out of her, looks like a damn beaver.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:46:38 AM EDT
[#50]

Funny, then OUCH!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top