Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 10/21/2016 4:57:48 AM EDT
Alright, so I've never been a huge Trump supporter. I admit it. It's just that Hillary is so inherently EVIL that the choice seemed clear.

But now, every time I hear Trump speak, I get more and more disillusioned.

Are these two REALLY the best we can do in a nation of 300 million people?

Surely there must be some provision in the Constitution for us to declare "DO-OVER!!!! Let's try it again next year."

It's pretty sad that we've gotten to the point where I would take one more year of the current ineffectual, preening twit over either of the two potential alternatives.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:59:17 AM EDT
[#1]
No do overs sorry

I don't care. I have no kids wife or girl friend. I am waiting to go back offshore. After reading the leaks I really don't give a shit I really don't . I don't care about SC picks or the future of this country. The fact that it's down to these two ass clowns just shows there is no saving it. It really just needs to start falling apart in big ways so people can see.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:31:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Dan Carlin suggested we need a none of the above option.
If enough people vote none of the above, the candidates are disqualified and we start again.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:35:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Dont want to wait a year, but the premise is sound.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:38:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Alright, so I've never been a huge Trump supporter. I admit it. It's just that Hillary is so inherently EVIL that the choice seemed clear.

Surely there must be some provision in the Constitution for us to declare "DO-OVER!!!! Let's try it again next year."

It's pretty sad that we've gotten to the point where I would take one more year of the current ineffectual, preening twit over either of the two potential alternatives.

View Quote

I've been thinking exactly this for the last month or so.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:40:30 AM EDT
[#5]
I am single and without kids and I give a shit. This is my home. This is my country. Trump is the guy I'd elect, welcome to the White House and then tell him not to break anything. We'll come get him in 4 years.
Meanwhile, states should be gathering resources and preparing. There is a civil war getting ready to rear its nasty head and it is going to make the Balkans look like a picnic.

I've been wondering, now, if moving from TX to PA was the best.

Doesn't matter. People don't appreciate what they've inherited, because the stupid fuckers never had to work for it themselves.
They watch it wither away and say "oh well, what's next."

Fuck those people. I'll personally never have kids or a wife, because for ten years, I knew this was coming.
I guess this turns to the molon labe motherfuckers now. Your time's coming and you better get your shit straight because you're going to have your chance.
Don't come on here telling me or anyone else. Tell yourself. I don't give a fuck and neither does anyone else. Any stupid fucker behind a keyboard can be a billy-badass.
Turn around, get away from the keyboard and look at the friends, family and country behind you and ask yourself what's worth what.

If you say this country isn't worth it, then fuck you. Get out.

200 years ago a mere spec of the population turned around and did the impossible and created what we have today.

Let's see what you can create.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:41:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bolded:  Mind boggling isn't it?

In any case, my personal feeling is that going forward, there will no longer be any truly conservative Presidents sitting in the oval office.

The overall political and social swing to the left in this country over the past 8 years is quite frankly stunning, add in the overwhelming amount of leftist bias in the media and entertainment industry (specifically the comedians people get their news from these days), as well as the likelihood of amnesty for illegals, and you have a situation where the leftists will remain in power.  The Republicans don't help themselves any by not being able to come up with a strong candidate either.

Before anyone says the above is "not true, I see Trump signs everywhere I go", but I can pretty much guarantee that the closer you get to the major population centers the less this becomes true.  I live in a rural area 90 minutes or so north of Phila.  I see Trump signs everywhere as well as some handmade "HRC for prison signs".  The farther away I get from home and the closer to the bigger population centers I get, I see less DT and more HRC signs.  

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:42:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dan Carlin suggested we need a none of the above option.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:43:31 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I am single and without kids and I give a shit. This is my home. This is my country. Trump is the guy I'd elect, welcome to the White House and then tell him to break anything. We'll come get him in 4 years.

Meanwhile, states should be gathering resources and preparing. There is a civil war getting ready to rear its nasty head and it is going to make the Balkans look like a picnic.

Doesn't matter. People don't appreciate what they've inherited, because the stupid fuckers never had to work for it themselves.

Fuck those people. I'll personally never have kids or a wife, because for ten years, I knew this was coming.

I guess this turns the molon labe motherfuckers now. Your time's coming and you better get your shit straight because you're going to have your chance.

Don't come on here telling me or anyone else. Tell yourself. I don't give a fuck and neither does anyone else. Any stupid fucker behind a keyboard can be a billy-badass.

Turn around, get away from the keyboard and look at the friends, family and country behind you and ask yourself what's worth what.

200 years ago a mere spec of the population turned around and did the impossible and created what we have today.

View Quote

Apparently so

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:47:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Apparently so

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am single and without kids and I give a shit. This is my home. This is my country. Trump is the guy I'd elect, welcome to the White House and then tell him to break anything. We'll come get him in 4 years.

I guess this turns the molon labe motherfuckers now. Your time's coming and you better get your shit straight because you're going to have your chance.

Apparently so

IM sent. We'll settle this in private.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:48:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Apparently so
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently so

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:49:38 AM EDT
[#11]

The thought of having to, once again, choose the lesser of two evils is really demoralizing. Can't I actually want to vote FOR  someone?

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:43:09 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

The thought of having to, once again, choose the lesser of two evils is really demoralizing. Can't I actually want to vote FOR  someone?

View Quote
This time around I'm voting against A LOT of people at once.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:48:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Like Curly once said:  If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:55:22 AM EDT
[#14]
I keep thinking this is some sort of political Candid Camera.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:58:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Apparently so

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently so

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:58:12 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't think you will find many Democrats willing to run against the Fuhrer.

The Fuhrer's team will certainly assist any opposition in committing suicide.

Even Bernie knew his role was to support the Fuhrers nomination.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:59:10 AM EDT
[#17]
I get super demoralized whenever I think about what this election could have been like had Rand Paul been the nominee.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:04:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently so

Pfft, that's no fun

Edit: though if settling in private, why publicly announce the privacy?

He gets the IM notification
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:28:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently so

Triggered!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:37:13 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm tired of the whiners on this forum, TRUMP is it, vote for him or we get clinton.

Some of you act spoiled little children. And some of you are for clinton, on here in hope of getting some of the weak minds to stay home and not vote.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:38:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Say whatever the fuck you like I encourage it, just vote Trump on November 8th.

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:38:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm tired of the whiners on this forum, TRUMP is it, vote for him or we get clinton.

Some of you act spoiled little children. And some of you are for clinton, on here in hope of getting some of the weak minds to stay home and not vote.

View Quote

What if we're voting for Trump but fully expect to get Clinton?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:40:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently so

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:41:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I get super demoralized whenever I think about what this election could have been like had Rand Paul been the nominee.
View Quote

low energy Rand??
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:41:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:42:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Welcome to why I'm voting for Gary Johnson.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:43:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. I feel that my vote no longer has power. Our system is compromised.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:45:23 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

low energy Rand??

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

low energy Rand??

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:46:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're a fool if you believe that you will accomplish anything with your vote. Nobody cares about your protest. This is for the survival of the country as we know it, and you're gonna throw it away by voting for someone that even you know has no chance. Wake up to the political reality we now live in.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:49:12 AM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

low energy Rand??
http://i.imgur.com/EbpqUG4.jpg

So tiny!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:50:59 AM EDT
[#31]
The only problem with another run at it next year is ODBag gets another year in office. However I do agree these 2 are really bad.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:51:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's a nut too though.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:51:55 AM EDT
[#33]
I just keep hoping that I will wake up and find that it was all a really bad dream!

I hope that I am wrong but I too believe we are headed toward civil war.  God bless our Republic and our children!

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:53:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently so

The Internet is serious business
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:56:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Ignoring the Constitution is not the solution to problems which are largely the result of the government ignoring the Constitution.

One would hope that was obvious to at least a substantial minority of the population.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:57:21 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And if you don't vote and we get clinton, then what? Look at yourself and mirror and be proud that you stayed home???

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:58:32 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote

A fools mission.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:06:42 AM EDT
[#38]
You get a do-over in 4 years and after 2 or 3 SCOTUS appointments.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:07:03 AM EDT
[#39]
OP must be an Obama lover. Get the pitchforks!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:09:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently so

Oh my god.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:12:44 AM EDT
[#41]
I think you missed the memo, Trump got more Primary votes than anyone in history.  I've been following his presidential ambitions for years and have been on team Trump since the 2012 attempt to recruit him.  He truly believes he is the only person who could stand up the the vileness that is Hillary.  Go Trump! Hillary, See You Next Tuesday!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:16:43 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

Somehow this doesn't surprise me.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:17:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Pfft, that's no fun

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently so

Pfft, that's no fun

Based on what he's written in public, I wouldn't think he's been burdened with an over abundance of smarts.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:18:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Is this the thread where we tear apart our potential allies in a pointless effort to make ourselves look good to internet strangers?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:23:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I think you missed the memo, Trump got more Primary votes than anyone in history.  I've been following his presidential ambitions for years and have been on team Trump since the 2012 attempt to recruit him.  He truly believes he is the only person who could stand up the the vileness that is Hillary.  Go Trump! Hillary, See You Next Tuesday!
View Quote

Why do I even bother?

In nominating Trump you've almost certainly ensured a Clinton victory.  Many of us warned you that Trump was unelectable.  His buffoonish behavior.  His foolish manner.  The skeletons in his closet.  This election has played out *exactly* as many of us predicted.

Is Trump a better candidate than Hillary?  You bet.  But that's an exceedingly low bar.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong.  I hope I wake up on November 9th and Trump is the President elect.  But I don't think it's likely.  I'll be voting for Trump November 8th and I hope everyone reading this will as well.  But when the dust has settled I think all those that supported Trump in the primary need to do some serious thinking about what a calamity they've created for this country.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:28:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think you missed the memo, Trump also didn't get more Primary votes than anyone in history.  He also got the smallest percentage of convention delegates in decades.  He has the highest net negative favorability rating on record.  Put simply. he is, quantitatively, absolutely the worst candidate ever put to the electorate by any major party in living memory.

And I have no better option than to vote for this turd.   Disgraceful.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:29:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:30:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Do you really want another year of 0?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:34:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Do you really want another year of 0?
View Quote

One more year of Zero and the potential to field a decent candidate versus four years of Hillary and all those SCOTUS appointments?  Yeah, I'd take that gamble but, alas the Constitution does not allow it.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:35:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wasted vote that benefits Hillary. Congrats.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top