User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/20/2016 10:38:22 PM EDT
I'm hearing this more and more
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:39:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Fucking uninformed brain dead morons, yes.  Traitors, not so sure.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:39:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Traitor, idiot, they can be called many things
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:39:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

You planning on voting for Hill-dawg OP?

wondering why you keep hearing it. . . .
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:40:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Is she a traitor? If so, then...
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:41:03 PM EDT
[#5]
To gun rights, sure...
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:41:29 PM EDT
[#6]
yes
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:41:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm hearing more since weakiee leaks and the okeefe videos came out .all the confirmed voter fraud election rigging has pissed a lot of people off .
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:41:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

They're voting for a felon who takes bribes, left people to die in Benghazi & helped to start wars in the mideast because the alternative (a vulgar real estate developer) says mean stuff on Twitter.

Traitors? No but they are everything that is wrong with America.

Quoted:
I'm hearing more since weakiee leaks and the okeefe videos came out .all the confirmed voter fraud election rigging has pissed a lot of people off .
View Quote

GOOD

The Democrats hire protesters to physically attack Trump supporters, the "Free Press" are nothing more than propaganda for the Democrats & Republicans are supposed to shut up and take it? Fuck that.

We have a right to be pissed off.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Hillary or Jeb, it doesn't matter.  You are voting for puppet put in by the party elites as they are directed by the rich elite.  Since Jeb was knocked out and Trump can't be controlled by the GOPe, they are working with the DNCe to consolidate power and get Hillary elected.

I used to think stuff like that was just crazy talk from the conspiracy nuts but now that the Bush family is supporting Hillary, plus Ryan, Romney, McCain, Graham, and McConnell are doing everything they can to hurt Trump; the whole concept seems very plausible.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:42:22 PM EDT
[#10]
If a person knowingly votes for a traitor, i.e. they understand what the traitor did but vote for them anyway, I would consider them every bit as bad. I would not call someone who ignorantly votes for a traitor one themselves. I would most likely call them all sorts of other names, but not traitor -- again, so long as they were genuinely ignorant.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:42:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Any R who votes for hillary is both a traitor and a retard.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:43:11 PM EDT
[#12]
She fits the definition
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:43:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Considering the damage she's already done to this country and its principles and what she wants to do if she's in office?  You're damn right they are if they willing vote to support the destruction of America and the denial of peoples' freedoms.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:44:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
To gun rights, sure...
View Quote

As well as the 1st Amendment
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:44:36 PM EDT
[#15]
treasonous
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:44:39 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

You mean the confirmed

voter fraud

paid actors

paid agitators

media collusion

corruption

criminal activity

Yeah those things tend to piss people off especially when the person who is responsible for it all might walk away with no charges.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:45:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Traitor, idiot, they can be called many things
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:45:05 PM EDT
[#18]
yes.  and a shitball with no cock
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:45:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Considering the damage she's already done to this country and its principles and what she wants to do if she's in office?  You're damn right they are if they willing vote to support the destruction of America and the denial of peoples' freedoms.  
View Quote

Very well said.

I'll go with this too.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:46:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Hillary or Jeb, it doesn't matter.  You are voting for puppet put in by the party elites as they are directed by the rich elite.  Since Jeb was knocked out and Trump can't be controlled by the GOPe, they are working with the DNCe to consolidate power and get Hillary elected.

I used to think stuff like that was just crazy talk from the conspiracy nuts but now that the Bush family is supporting Hillary, plus Ryan, Romney, McCain, Graham, and McConnell are doing everything they can to hurt Trump; the whole concept seems very plausible.
View Quote

I'm friends with some people who are elected here in CA and donors are a HUGE part of the equation even at the county level. It's all about the $$$$ and the huge fundraising dinners.

Trump has largely ignored them in favor of a grassroots approach which is why they are pissed at him. All the "Principled Conservative" outrage from people who are also educated, make lots of money etc...hint hint those are the same fuckers who donate the max amount every year, who go to 16k a plate dinners, who spend thousands on Super-Pacs etc..
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:47:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Well, the Bengazi guys know she is a really really bad boss.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:48:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Sounds about right.
May pestilence & damnation come soon to that wicked woman and all who support her.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:48:23 PM EDT
[#23]
I  guess it depends on if they intend to be traitors or they're just extremely careless with their votes.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:48:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Very well said.

I'll go with this too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very well said.

I'll go with this too.

Scum of the earth. I will have nothing to do with them. Ever. No excuse.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:49:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:49:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Some are traitors, the rest are misguided, uniformed, delusional morons.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:49:34 PM EDT
[#27]
They aren't welcome in my house
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:49:55 PM EDT
[#28]
I find it hard to put someone who just happens to fall for the propaganda in that category. The media who know who Hillary is because they are part of her machine on the other hand are traitors.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:50:54 PM EDT
[#29]
... it's their future to lose
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:52:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Fucking uninformed brain dead morons, yes.  Traitors, not so sure.
View Quote

They are supporting documented illegal activity in support of enemies of our nation.

It's kinda cut and dried.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:52:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:54:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Solid Snake would take a stiff puff of his stogey and mutter, "motherfucker..." under his breath, in a painful exhale. Coughing, again so silently that no one could hear, "Lets make America Great Again", a gravely voice rang out. Dying and under a torrence of rain, America's greatest soldier stumbled inside the school to cast his last wish. "Fuck HRC", he said.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:54:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Without a serious lie detector session no one will ever know, but deep down I think Obama is more of a traitor than HRC. Don't get me wrong, 99.9% of her focus is on herself, but that last 0.1% at least recognizes that for her own legacy she needs the country to do well. Obama just wants to burn it down.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:54:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Grooming - The years special interests spent (invest) into their Candidate. And now all of a sudden, there's Trump. Like a kick in the pants.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:55:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Solid Snake would take a stiff puff of his stogey and mutter, "motherfucker..." under his breath, in a painful exhale. Coughing, again so silently that no one could hear, "Lets make America Great Again", a gravely voice that was heard by no one. Dying and under a torrence of rain, America's greatest soldier stumbled inside the school to cast his last wish. "Fuck HRC", he said.
View Quote

that was great!
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:57:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Damn right they're a traitor and an enemy to our country

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:57:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Someone who knows that she has subverted the Constitution and votes for her anyway? You could make a case....
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:57:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Grooming - The years special interests spent (invest) into their Candidate. And now all of a sudden, there's Trump. Like a kick in the pants.
View Quote

The special interests are certainly pushing back hard.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:58:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
yes
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:58:58 PM EDT
[#40]
the left loves to pick something or someone and compare their adversaries to it.  If David Duke or Putin didn't exist they would have invented them.  Having said that, if the shoe fits...
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:58:58 PM EDT
[#41]
None of this would have been possible without a couple of generations who have been brainwashed in our schools. Get 'em young and they're done..
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:04:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Well, they definitely don't give a rats ass about the Constitution, the rule of law, or America as a whole.  

There are only 2 outcomes from the Presidential election.  Only 2.  Not 3.  Not 7.  Not “Principles”.  Just 2.  Clinton or Trump.  Both are compromises.  Every candidate is going to be a compromise, so don’t even bother to look for a perfect one – If we actually had a perfect candidate, the historical record seems to indicate that he’d end up on a cross, not in the oval office.

A vote for Clinton is a vote for failure, corruption, and derision for the rule of law and the common citizen both.  Her track record only reflects a capacity for those results.  She is not even “well meaning but mistaken” – She is incompetent at best, and corrupt at worst.  Clinton's dropping the nuclear response time in the last debate is just evidence that she either hates America or is so full of hubris that she cannot be trusted with the most triffling of secrets. So any vote placed with her is a vote against America.

A vote for Trump is a vote for an unknown placed in the perhaps vain hope that  we may get a good President, or at worst (or in my view, best) it is a vote for the checks and balances in our Constitution.

If Clinton enters the White House, she most likely does with half of the House, half of the Senate, and the vast bulk of the administrative leadership in Washington.  In other words, an FBI director who refuses to investigate.  An IRS director who uses the revenue service to persecute the opposition.  An absolute corruption of the checks and balances in our system.  A strong Hillary + DNC = bad.  A neutral Hillary +DNC = bad.  A bad Hillary + DNC = bad. Every Hillary outcome is bad for America.

Trump on the other hand would enter the White House with very few friends, and many, many enemies.  If he is good, he will earn allies.  If he is mediocre, he will be neutralized by Congress.  If he is flat out bad, his enemies will eagerly impeach him - he has the protection of neither party and a vast swath of the people either despise him or are holding their nose to prevent Hillary (and who would probably welcome Pence as a successor).  For me, the important thing is that, if Trump is a disaster as POTUS, the outcome, whether outright impeached or just opposed at every turn, would be to correct the past 70+ years of unconstitutional shift of power to the executive branch. This is badly needed. So a good Trump = good.  A mediocre trump = ok.  A bad Trump = good.  None of those outcomes are bad for America.  

So you can go ahead and vote your conscience.  Vote for Clinton and corruption.  Vote never trump or Johnson or some other nonsense.  You can vote Trump for another dash at “hope and change”.  Or you can vote like I will – 100% Checks and Balances, in the form of a Trump vote.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:06:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Either a traitor or a gullible idiot.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:08:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
yes.  and a shitball with no cock
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:10:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Any R who votes for hillary is both a traitor and a retard.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:10:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Not necessarily.

Some are incompetent and uninformed, wilfully ignorant and emotionally driven.

Some are dependant on the state.

Some are competent informed and aware. Those are your traitors. Those are the ones who understand the opposition and the humans behind it....and detest them.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:15:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Very well said.

I'll go with this too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very well said.

I'll go with this too.

Me too
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:17:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Well, they definitely don't give a rats ass about the Constitution, the rule of law, or America as a whole.  

There are only 2 outcomes from the Presidential election.  Only 2.  Not 3.  Not 7.  Not “Principles”.  Just 2.  Clinton or Trump.  Both are compromises.  Every candidate is going to be a compromise, so don’t even bother to look for a perfect one – If we actually had a perfect candidate, the historical record seems to indicate that he’d end up on a cross, not in the oval office.

A vote for Clinton is a vote for failure, corruption, and derision for the rule of law and the common citizen both.  Her track record only reflects a capacity for those results.  She is not even “well meaning but mistaken” – She is incompetent at best, and corrupt at worst.  Clinton's dropping the nuclear response time in the last debate is just evidence that she either hates America or is so full of hubris that she cannot be trusted with the most triffling of secrets. So any vote placed with her is a vote against America.

A vote for Trump is a vote for an unknown placed in the perhaps vain hope that  we may get a good President, or at worst (or in my view, best) it is a vote for the checks and balances in our Constitution.

If Clinton enters the White House, she most likely does with half of the House, half of the Senate, and the vast bulk of the administrative leadership in Washington.  In other words, an FBI director who refuses to investigate.  An IRS director who uses the revenue service to persecute the opposition.  An absolute corruption of the checks and balances in our system.  A strong Hillary + DNC = bad.  A neutral Hillary +DNC = bad.  A bad Hillary + DNC = bad. Every Hillary outcome is bad for America.

Trump on the other hand would enter the White House with very few friends, and many, many enemies.  If he is good, he will earn allies.  If he is mediocre, he will be neutralized by Congress.  If he is flat out bad, his enemies will eagerly impeach him - he has the protection of neither party and a vast swath of the people either despise him or are holding their nose to prevent Hillary (and who would probably welcome Pence as a successor).  For me, the important thing is that, if Trump is a disaster as POTUS, the outcome, whether outright impeached or just opposed at every turn, would be to correct the past 70+ years of unconstitutional shift of power to the executive branch. This is badly needed. So a good Trump = good.  A mediocre trump = ok.  A bad Trump = good.  None of those outcomes are bad for America.  

So you can go ahead and vote your conscience.  Vote for Clinton and corruption.  Vote never trump or Johnson or some other nonsense.  You can vote Trump for another dash at “hope and change”.  Or you can vote like I will – 100% Checks and Balances, in the form of a Trump vote.
View Quote

Well said.  +1
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:17:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

And a miserable fuckface traitor aswipe felon too.

Is that more enough?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:17:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Yup.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top