Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:43:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:43:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Trump went Beast Mode! And never skipped a beat.

Fuck that corrupt bitch

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:45:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

We're supposed to just be civil and take it
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For those of you saying that he has no class, exactly how much class does she have? Is the mishandling of national security a classy thing? The collusion with the media? Taking money from terrorists? Subverting th election process? He might not be the smoothest whiskey in the closet but she's the rat poison.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

We're supposed to just be civil and take it

To hell with that, burn them down!!
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:46:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Trump could've capitalized on her stance on abortion in front the prominent members of the catholic church and millions who watched the speech, he blew it.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:52:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

yep throw me into the briar patch and air my great attack lines.
View Quote

Best post in thread so far.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:52:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Fuck those fucking fuckers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
UPDATE: After earning hearty laughs for many of his early jokes at the annual Al Smith dinner, Donald Trump appeared to lose the crowd as he crossed the line from jokes to deeply personal insults aimed at rival Hillary Clinton.

Trump was repeatedly booed when he described Clinton as corrupt and latched onto information contained in hacked emails from her staff. That included a hit on Clinton for "pretending" not to hate Catholics as she sits at a Catholic charity event.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/day-after-debate-trump-clinton-square-off-again-at-roast/ar-AAjbbuT?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

You knew it was coming.

Fuck those fucking fuckers.

They hate him and they still mentioned the hacked emails and her hatred of Catholics. Win WIN WINNER.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:54:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Trump could've capitalized on her stance on abortion in front the prominent members of the catholic church and millions who watched the speech, he blew it.

View Quote

Listen to it again.

Very subtle yet pointed.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:58:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Pardon me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:59:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't know what everyone's whining about, he looked like he had a great time!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:02:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Wow he is going rough.
View Quote

This is brutal.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:12:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Maria Bartiromo's tits look fantastic
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:29:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Even she takes the time to admire them.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:34:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just laughing at the "oh shit, no he didn't" faces on the guys in the front row.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:37:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm just laughing at the "oh shit, no he didn't" faces on the guys in the front row.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol - that would make a pretty good avatar actually.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:40:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'd watch it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unsurprising. DJT just doesn't have the chops to play at the level of a national politician. He simply doesn't have the tools.
And that is why may folks love him.

Well, the 30-some % of American voters who love him can soon love him in his role as host of a new late-night show on TrumpTV where he rages about President Clinton and interviews grabbable pussy five nights a week.
I'd watch it.  

I would too, actually.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:41:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No poll of American voters has him at 30%.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unsurprising. DJT just doesn't have the chops to play at the level of a national politician. He simply doesn't have the tools.
And that is why may folks love him.

Well, the 30-some % of American voters who love him can soon love him in his role as host of a new late-night show on TrumpTV where he rages about President Clinton and interviews grabbable pussy five nights a week.

No poll of American voters has him at 30%.

I said love him. Not have come to terms with themselves and are voting for him regardless of who he is.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:51:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Help me out folks. I was doing some ork tonight This is a dinner that is suppsoe to be a bit of rough and low brow humor, and the like correct? See someone on Facebook screaming he just lost the election by being a hateful vulgar male, but isn't this the same dinner W said "the haves, and have mores, or as I like to call you , my base?"

Trying to make out like it's some high end fancy dinner where no one said harsh words at all ever in it's history, but pretty sure that is bs.
View Quote

self-dep·re·cat·ing
adjective
modest about or critical of oneself, especially humorously so.
"self-deprecating jokes"

See? W got it. He was elected-twice, in fact. He used all them smart people speakin' techniques look like some high-polish fancy feller but still somehow managed to get his points across and beat his Democratic opponents. The lead-up to the 2004 election was nasty. Democrats were a bunch of fucking traitorous lying cocksuckers then too. W was at the head of an unpopular war and the media was 100% in the bag for the Dems. But he beat ol' Lurch, by several points.

Trump can't do anything but throw poop and smear it all over the walls.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:53:37 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow look at the guy on the right.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:54:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Oh, my God...

He's going for her throat...

Look at the look on these guys faces behind him.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag150/wizofawd/so_corrupt_zpsss6lbwlb.jpg

A.W.D.
View Quote

The guy to his right is like "Hooooweeee-shit!" Like he just got a surprise Lewinsky reach around under the table.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:58:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
BEST ELECTION EVER
View Quote

I've seen this posted before but it's the first time I've thought of quoting it  

Holy fuck!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:02:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She can't help it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow, what a classless asshole.
She can't help it.  

Speaking of people being unable to help it....
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:04:42 AM EDT
[#22]
He absolutely eviscerated her.

The guy on the left in the Dracula Halloween costume was sweating like a hooker in church!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:09:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hillary looks sexy in that pink dress, not guilty
View Quote

Reported.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:11:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

And everyone thinks Cruz had a chance against the Hillary & Co Cartel. They would have eaten him alive along time ago.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Having a roast with someone who is trying to destroy you seems stupid.
This is why republicans get killed because they try to be nice and want the media and liberals to like them.
Good for Trump shaking those assholes up!

And everyone thinks Cruz had a chance against the Hillary & Co Cartel. They would have eaten him alive along time ago.

I've said this since the beginning...

I can see him there, goofy as shit, being clubbed like a wet seal...

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:13:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

No, this is an almost 100 year tradition and he was an ass using direct attacks against his opponent rather than having fun.

Watch the one from 2012. That is how it is done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unsurprising. DJT just doesn't have the chops to play at the level of a national politician. He simply doesn't have the tools. He's supposed to use the vector, make points in the format. He can't. Can't be smart, funny, cutting. So he rages, looks like a dildo. Fires up the base, everybody else cringes.

If he was glad handing with hillary and media elites, you folks would crucify him. Even if it was obvious the saccharine smile was fake.

Let em cringe.

No, this is an almost 100 year tradition and he was an ass using direct attacks against his opponent rather than having fun.

And the icing on the cake was when Romney won the election that followed.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:14:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unsurprising. DJT just doesn't have the chops to play at the level of a national politician. He simply doesn't have the tools. He's supposed to use the vector, make points in the format. He can't. Can't be smart, funny, cutting. So he rages, looks like a dildo. Fires up the base, everybody else cringes.

If he was glad handing with hillary and media elites, you folks would crucify him. Even if it was obvious the saccharine smile was fake.

Let em cringe.

Screw 100 year Elitist Tradition...

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:16:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let em cringe.

Looked like he had plenty of fun to me...
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:21:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Nearly every moment Trump was speaking, my face looked like this:

ETA: If he really wanted to leave a lasting impression, he should have given a signal (perhaps a pie in the face of Hilldog) and had 30 or so Deplorables wearing MAGA hats kick down the doors and start a huge food fight!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:25:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let em cringe.

Exactly.   This is the very reason that Trump is popular.  He's not going to tell cute jokes about a traitorous bitch that rapes our country, just because tradition says he should "have fun with it".  Fuck that noise.  She should be tried for treason, not entertained.

I'm sure he would have handled it differently if it had been Bernie.  But Hillary is an enemy of the state, and that's no joking matter.

He fucking nailed it.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:27:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let em cringe.

I'm pretty sure that is why Trump is the candidate.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:31:31 AM EDT
[#31]
I really wondered if they were going to cut him off.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:37:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That depends on their reaction.  Many will think it was a classless move.  Hopefully many others will be driven to dig deeper into the wikileaks scandals and other corruption charges against Hillary and become enlightened to reality.

I think it was all good to go but the last four minutes or so are going to be used against him heavily by the MSM.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For everyone saying he was too mean - this was brilliant.

Live on CNN & MSNBC he got all of his talking points out.
The only thing he didn't do is mention O'Keefe & Project Veritas by name - but he got everything else out without it being hidden.

That depends on their reaction.  Many will think it was a classless move.  Hopefully many others will be driven to dig deeper into the wikileaks scandals and other corruption charges against Hillary and become enlightened to reality.

I think it was all good to go but the last four minutes or so are going to be used against him heavily by the MSM.

The people who think it's classless will never change their minds anyway - he loses nothing.
If some of the people who decided to dig deeper change their vote, then it worked exactly as it should have.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:39:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Picking on Rudy was a mistake, especially in NY.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Commies booing Trump really pissed me off. He should have never attended the thing, sent a check and forget tradition. I would tell them they were never going to see my taxes either. Hillary pissed off Juliano.

Picking on Rudy was a mistake, especially in NY.

Picking on Rudy is a mistake since there's a good chance he gets appointed as either AG or as a special prosecutor...
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:43:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Man, I've always secretly wanted to do dirty shit to Maria and tonight has solidified that tingle.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:53:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

He got applause just for saying the sanctity of life. That was one spot he had the tact to be subtle on.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:23:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Started off awesome then everything after the corrupt comment was like someone ripping anal beads out like they were starting a lawnmower. Bruuutal. Pure savage. ALL true though.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:32:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Just watched the Don.  Holy fuck, the looks on the faces were hilarious.  And thank you, Maria!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:01:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Hillary looked like she wanted to tear his throat out at moments.............I like it!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:21:48 AM EDT
[#39]

eta First zinger at 3:23.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:31:16 AM EDT
[#40]
To those of you saying he is classes.  Maybe you should evaluate what we are up against. That bitch would put you in a box car and ship you to the gas chambers for standing in the way of the progressive agenda if she thought she'd live through trying   .

The reason we are losing is because we don't treat or domestic enemy like a fucking enemy.  It's time to stop laughing and joking and pretending this shit is okay

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:51:31 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let em cringe.

i lol'd
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:34:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Just watched it, a lot of ya'll are fucking cuckold hitlary supporting  pussies if you think he was rough on her...he should of turned the screwdriver after he jabbed her, good job Donald

And that scene could of been out of a sci-fy movie as the elite sit and watch lower class fight to the death at a dinner theater

So 1st she breaks protocols with nuke info and then calls FBHO a Muslim, is she just losing it or did anonymous hack her tablet?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:47:51 AM EDT
[#43]
After watching the whole thing, he really wasn't that rough on her.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:51:06 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The look on the guy with the 5 head.  lol

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:53:23 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/10/20/Clinton-Trump-to-face-off-again-at-Al-Smith-Dinner/6581476984685/

Despite reports, the 2 candidates WILL be meeting again face to face at tonight's Al Smith Charity dinner. It's tradition for both candidates to appear and pretty much roast each other. Supposed to be all in good fun, no hard feelings. Obama was actually pretty funny in his appearances.

Will these two he able to keep it "in good fun" or will this roast turn into Debate 3.5?

Live on CSPAN at 7:50 eastern. Maybe Trump will hit her with a chair!

View Quote
Romney destroyed zero in 12. Wtf did you watch ?

FBHO
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:53:32 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

To those of you saying he is classes.  Maybe you should evaluate what we are up against. That bitch would put you in a box car and ship you to the gas chambers for standing in the way of the progressive agenda if she thought she'd live through trying   .

The reason we are losing is because we don't treat or domestic enemy like a fucking enemy.  It's time to stop laughing and joking and pretending this shit is okay

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:42:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

The base will vote for him.
Everyone else in the room will only vote (D)
, even after they're dead and burning in hell. They'll still be voting (D).

This was a scorched earth, nuke'm from orbit moment. He showed his base, his enemies, and the whole effing world that he is totally all in on this.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:44:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This was a scorched earth, nuke'm from orbit moment. He showed his base, his enemies, and the whole effing world that he is totally all in on this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean even those Catholics in the room will vote D? Even if she supports tearing a 8-9 month old child out of the womb and tearing the child's head off?

ETA: Not a knock on Catholics, just a serious question.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:55:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

You go first. We will wait and look for you on the news.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:01:57 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think he means it is time we move from nice words to mean words.  I don't think he means shooting time is here.

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top