Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/20/2016 8:27:02 AM EDT
A Nuclear Weapon? Did FHRC reveal CLASSIFIED INFO AGAIN??????

That fucking Bitch is dangerous ...Big League

#Bad Hombre

EDIT UPDATE
Donald Trump Jr. Verified account
?@DonaldJTrumpJr

Pentagon Officials Furious After Clinton Announces US Response Time for Nuclear Launch During Debate http://libertynews.com/?p=92862  via @liberty

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:30:48 AM EDT
[#1]
She didn't intend to break the law.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:32:08 AM EDT
[#2]
She's fucking retarded. Even if Trump were the trigger happy nuke launcher that they are painting him as he wouldn't be able to do shit if the country opposed the actions. They act like there is a big red button on the oval office desk to scare the idiots into believing Trump will cause nuclear war.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:32:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She's fucking retarded. Even if Trump were the trigger happy nuke launcher that they are painting him as he wouldn't be able to do shit if the country opposed the actions. They act like there is a big red button on the oval office desk to scare the idiots into believing Trump will cause nuclear war.
View Quote

Well, it's in a suitcase.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:34:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
A Nuclear Weapon? Did FHRC reveal CLASSIFIED INFO AGAIN??????

That fucking Bitch is dangerous ...Big League

#Bad Hombre
View Quote

Bigley!

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:35:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:41:02 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:49:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Does this have something to do with the Madonna offer?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:52:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Plus the two man rule.

Kharn

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:53:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Most transparent administration EVER.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:53:56 AM EDT
[#10]
ZOMG!

FHRC
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:55:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:56:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Madonna is a typical Democrat, making promises she has no intention of keeping.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:59:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Ok, can someone explain why this is a big deal? I mean, from a strategic standpoint how is this compromising information? Wouldn't it be safe to assume we have a very tight window between the call and the response? Four minutes could be a very short time or a very long time, I honestly don't know which is which in this scenario.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:04:46 AM EDT
[#14]
It's a jail able offence
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:06:12 AM EDT
[#15]
3 minutes and 42 seconds have already passed. Even if she finished in the restroom it would still take 20 seconds to run back to the war room.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:06:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It's a jail able offence
View Quote

Not if you're Hilary Clinton.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:06:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Plus the two man rule.

Kharn

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plus the two man rule.

Kharn

NCA = POTUS and SECDEF

SECDEF, which the POTUS chooses must concur... and if s/he doesn't concur, he is FIRED and replaced on the spot with someone more agreeable.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:09:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Hillary riling up old Ivan because she needs an excuse for her corruption is by far more concerning than Trump with the football.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:17:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ok, can someone explain why this is a big deal? I mean, from a strategic standpoint how is this compromising information? Wouldn't it be safe to assume we have a very tight window between the call and the response? Four minutes could be a very short time or a very long time, I honestly don't know which is which in this scenario.
View Quote

4 minutes seems pretty reasonable for the president and SECDEF to agree to launch, confirm codes, and call the necessary people who turn the keys.

I would say it's pretty damming info. If I was going to strike an enemy I would love to know how long it was going to take them to respond to my actions.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:25:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The football is a symbol of the evil Patriarchy.

We need more touchy feely. 4 minutes isn't long enough. There's gonna be changes.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:26:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Most transparent administration EVER.
View Quote

With the country's secrets.

Trump should have nailed her about her unsecured private server when she started the Russain bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:27:01 AM EDT
[#22]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1921129_4_minutes.html
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:28:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Locks in the White Knight Beta-cuck vote. I'm going to tweet she owes me a BJ.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:29:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

It used to be a state secret.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:29:55 AM EDT
[#25]
If it is really <4 minutes, that is good... means we are faster than a Ruski DT SLBM decapitation attempt... so that is stabilizing.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:30:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
3 minutes and 42 seconds have already passed. Even if she finished in the restroom it would still take 20 seconds to run back to the war room.
View Quote

What's the average time for a petit mal seizure?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:36:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

NCA = POTUS and SECDEF

SECDEF, which the POTUS chooses must concur... and if s/he doesn't concur, he is FIRED and replaced on the spot with someone more agreeable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plus the two man rule.

Kharn

NCA = POTUS and SECDEF

The SecDef is replaced by the Deputy SecDef, with further replacements specified in order and having been confirmed by the Senate, not just any yahoo will do.

Kharn

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:37:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

We need more touchy feely. 4 minutes isn't long enough. There's gonna be changes.

https://dirtybourbonrivershow.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/eoqvuk8.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://dirtybourbonrivershow.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/eoqvuk8.jpg

STOP INTERRUPTING ME
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:39:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Trump needs to hammer this security breach!  She is not fit to serve as POTUS!  She can't even protect her own personal secrets!  
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:43:04 AM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:43:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

4 minutes seems pretty reasonable for the president and SECDEF to agree to launch, confirm codes, and call the necessary people who turn the keys.

I would say it's pretty damming info. If I was going to strike an enemy I would love to know how long it was going to take them to respond to my actions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This right here. We're already behind the power curve if we're reacting to something and that stated length of time turns into a planning factor that any hostile actor has to work around.
Scenario:
- I want to first strike the US or ally with some sort of WMD
- I can assume with my posturing the President is now in the National Airborne Operations Center and thinking about making me pay for it
- Do I have a few hours to fire my assets off, do a battle damage assessment and retarget, get to shelter, attempt some sort of hostile action against the NAOC (jamming, weapons fire, capture) or do I just need to go all out from the start because I'm now looking at a hard counter to my actions within minute

Why would you want somebody you're going to hit to know that? That's some Wile E. Coyote stand on the X type bs.

EDIT:
And that was a really easy knock down for him that he passed over, maybe not knowing that's controlled information. That'd have been great if he'd gotten her with a "And let me stop you right there, it's that kind of cavalier handling of classified information, which you are currently being investigated for, that makes you unfit to be President".
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:43:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, if that information was still classified as of last night, that would be a big deal.

This wouldn't have been some generalized textbook formula that was accidentally labeled (TS) in a briefing.  Even in really twisted cases like that, people read-in still abide by the absurdity until it gets corrected. This was something so specific, that if it were classified, she royally screwed up.  

We know she didn't to the TS compartmentalized briefing.  She even claimed that (C) was some alphabetical listing in official statements.  At every junction in the summary of her mishandling of classified information, the choose-your-own-adventure turns to the Page 47: You just lost your clearance, and earned administrative sanctions.

And, now we have this.

Great.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Not classified. This was on 60 Minutes like a month ago.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:47:22 AM EDT
[#34]
The 4 minute warning has been known for decades.......even made it to MTV before some of you were old enough to whine about this red herring.  Americans are truly ignorant and overly reactive people.

4 Minute Warning
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:48:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just because something os on "60 minutes" doesn't mean it is not classified.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:50:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just stop
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:59:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right, maybe Radiohead got ahold of that same "classified" documentation, too
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:00:44 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

lovely bit of propaganda there.  4 minutes launch to impact across the US?  intradasting.

I love the end part.  Russia will destroy all urban centers?  

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:01:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

First, if it's classified, it's classified. I personally have seen shit pulled from public sources marked classified. Makes no sense, but it is what it is. It's not the first time a public speaker has dropped some knowledge on the mike for whatever reason, too.

Second, knowing what our planning to execution time is a critical tidbit. What if you can move and deploy a tactical strike in that window  to sever that chain? What if you can get all your stuff out of the silos and in play before we can respond and splash them on the ground?

What if, since you know it takes Nnn minutes, and two have elapsed, you know where they are in the decision making process? What if you get to minute five and so you know we aren't retaliating?

You can assume, and make educated guesses, and try to piece it together via clandestine means, but I'm betting that shit was close hold and valid and she screwed up. I wish Trump had called her on it. It would be the piece of resistance.

Bitch, there you go again! Want me to look at your notes and draw c's all over it. Oh yeah, you don't know what that means...

Edit -

Let me add another thought. If some blowhard on the net says, yeah, from launch indication to EAM is 3.5 minutes, we can all roll our eyes. But when a person who has hanged out in the oval office, held a job that might need to know that information, and then says it with conviction, she lends credence to the disclosure. That's why she shouldn't say things like that as specifically as she did, even if she was wrong.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:03:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Trump isn't wrong about Hillary being bad for our country.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:17:18 AM EDT
[#41]
I think Hillary planned the nuke/4min line to cast an unrealistic image of Trump being petulant with nukes and then also to play those that are running this as big deal.  If you run this on social media you will be exposed as the uniformed.  I'm miffed that we aren't talking about Hillary's State Dept loosing 6 Billion dollars, attacking countries with no American interest and then lying to the world when arms smuggling is botched....or may be that she didn't deny the Wikileaks, but blamed it on the Russians, the same people she did the shady uranium deal with......and let's not get started on her relations with the House of Saud and the missteps we continue in the Middle East.  Sigh.....the real issues at hand only lightly get mentioned by the informed and then are lost to what she wants you to do......don't be a tool.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:56:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The 4 minute warning has been known for decades.......even made it to MTV before some of you were old enough to whine about this red herring.  Americans are truly ignorant and overly reactive people.

4 Minute Warning
View Quote

That 4 minute response is the time it would take Russian missiles to reach London. It was not our response time to launch ours.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:02:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Just stop
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just stop

Just because FHRC says it, doesn't mean it's true.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:04:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This ... and the OP has a tank???
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:07:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a jail able offence

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:10:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

They truly believe all a President has to do is hit a button and all nukes are launched. No they truly believe that one person has all that power alone. Why do they believe it? Because they secretly years for someone like them to have such power.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:43:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Laugh at him all you like, but we used to get really nervous about some of the shit published in Popular Science, and lecture our students not to discuss that shit when they were on leave, if people asked them about it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:49:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was straight out of the mouth of STRATCOM himself dude. On an edited TV show. If it was so fucking classified it would've been redacted. Sheesh.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:49:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Iron Maiden did it better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc
View Quote

(Came in to post exactly this)
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:49:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Ah, shades of the Daisy ad.

1964, Johnson campaign ad.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top