Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 9:02:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Update for my experience:

I bought a Suarez L-mount to make sure I liked the idea, which I did, so I sent my slide off to Jagerwerks to have my slide cut.  I sent it off on Friday of last week and they received it on Monday.  I got a shipping notice Wednesday and it delivered today, a day earlier than the estimated Saturday (tomorrow) delivery.  I have to say, I'm very impressed with their workmanship and turnaround.  I sent my entire slide assembly and the RMR and they installed it and then laser aligned everything, all for $125 shipped back to me.  The only thing I wish I had done was purchased one of their sealing plates, as the one I received from Suarez is not compatible with their cut.

Seriously, if you want to get your slide cut, send it to Jagerwerks.
View Quote

My G19 slide arrived there today. Going with the Breacher cut w/ RMR. Can't wait to get it back.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 9:10:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

What's the mounting situation and what holster do you use for the compact?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have them on both of my carry guns. Typically carry the compact most often.

https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s172/rugster_photos/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_1004.jpg

Both were milled into the slide and have sights placed forward of the RMR.  Holster is a T Rex Arms sidecar, which accommodates the full size or the compact.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 10:20:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

My G19 slide arrived there today. Going with the Breacher cut w/ RMR. Can't wait to get it back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bought a Suarez L-mount to make sure I liked the idea, which I did, so I sent my slide off to Jagerwerks to have my slide cut.  I sent it off on Friday of last week and they received it on Monday.  I got a shipping notice Wednesday and it delivered today, a day earlier than the estimated Saturday (tomorrow) delivery.  I have to say, I'm very impressed with their workmanship and turnaround.  I sent my entire slide assembly and the RMR and they installed it and then laser aligned everything, all for $125 shipped back to me.  The only thing I wish I had done was purchased one of their sealing plates, as the one I received from Suarez is not compatible with their cut.

Post some pics when it comes back!

They're running a Black Friday deal on slide cuts only through Saturday.  Add "Turkey80" as a coupon code and the slide cut alone will cost $80 shipped back to you with a one week turnaround. If you want something like a carbon cap or forward dove tail for the rear sight, that expense is added on top of the $80.  I just got a package for my 17 with a forward dovetail for $90.  That's a screaming deal for top quality work.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 10:40:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Both were milled into the slide and have sights placed forward of the RMR.  Holster is a T Rex Arms sidecar, which accommodates the full size or the compact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have them on both of my carry guns. Typically carry the compact most often.

https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s172/rugster_photos/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_1004.jpg

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 10:43:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone have suggestions for carry holsters?  I had to trim a bit off my Raven to get around the RMR and it seems to have lost just a touch of retention. I would prefer it to be tailor-made I think.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 10:57:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Anyone have suggestions for carry holsters?  I had to trim a bit off my Raven to get around the RMR and it seems to have lost just a touch of retention. I would prefer it to be tailor-made I think.
View Quote

I have an M3 Tactical Kydex holster, works just fine with my buddies G17 + RMR I carried a few times, great retention too. linky to the one I have
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:30:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 10:24:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

GunKraft

Where inTN?
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 10:26:30 AM EDT
[#9]
I am interested in a shrouded holster also.
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 10:29:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

GunKraft

Where inTN?
View Quote

Southern middle.
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 10:44:07 AM EDT
[#11]
I took the RMR of off my FN for a few months to get more practice using irons only.  I then put it back on last week and re-evaluated.  Close up, it's pretty much a wash, but I do love the dot for long shots.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 6:06:21 PM EDT
[#12]

How do you like that Dueck Defense mount? How was the install?
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 7:25:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

And which Dueck Defense RBU are you using...? I'm guessing you modded the M&P version? Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 2:11:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've had the slide back for a little while now, but finally got the chance to put everything together.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 2:31:34 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

I know it's not stated, but does the 6-second mount work on the 19?
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top