User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:30:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
UN, you can't do shit.
So fuck off, this is our country, not yours.

Come here, and we'll give you a changed of TEMPERATURE.
View Quote

I'm not so sure about that anymore...
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:30:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I, for one, am glad the UN has brought this up.  I fully believe that any citizen of the United States that has been a slave in this country during some part of their lifetime is deserving of reparations, paid directly by the people that owned them.

Oh, slavery ended in this country 150 years ago?  The slaves, and their owners, are all dead now?  I guess there is nobody left to get the reparations then.

I think that it is awesome that a United Nations' Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent fail to understand that slavery continues in Africa and the Middle East today.

I assume that they also determined that the US should pay reparations to the Irish and Scottish as well.

I also assume that they found that the following other countries should pay reparations:

Great Britain, France, Portugal, Denmark, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Greece, Turkey, every country in Africa, every country in South America, China, Japan, Vietnam, Korea, India, pretty much any country that ends in "stan", Canada, Mexico, and pretty much every other country.  Can any country/area/region claim to have never participated in slavery?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:32:01 PM EDT
[#3]
It is, and has been, way past time to yank any and all US funding and support for the UN.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:32:04 PM EDT
[#4]
They don't know what terror is, yet.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:32:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If paying reparations to descendants of slaves is fair, then in all fairness, those reparations should be paid by those ultimately responsible for capturing the slaves in the first place:  African tribesmen...
View Quote

yeah, this too
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:32:11 PM EDT
[#6]
lol.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:32:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:35:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Sure UN....we will just move the funds we give to you to them....done.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:35:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Time for the U.N. to find another host nation which will put up with their shit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:37:35 PM EDT
[#10]
We gave black people millions of dollars through the welfare state, why is BLM and the UN still whining about this?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:38:34 PM EDT
[#11]
If they really want oppressors to recompense their victims, how about they start with paying all the survivors of the people they've raped and robbed in their "peacekeeping missions"?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:38:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I thought that we were paying in the modern day form of welfare.  Silly me .................................
View Quote

SNAP, HUD Sect. 8,  HEAP, an on.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:40:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Reminder that Brazil imported far more slaves and abolished slavery later than the US but you never hear people demanding that Brazil should give blacks reparation money.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:40:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Would we be the only country that should pay reparations for wrongdoings from our past?

Every other country been well behaved and didn't do anything wrong throughout their history?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:41:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Most of UN is composed of so-called "post-colonial" countries, still in the Bronze Age, but blaming it Whitey.

If a country like Palestine puts forth a declaration that the Earth is flat, this declaration WILL get majority support in the General Assembly.
If that declaration also says that the Earth is flat because it has been flattened by Israel and USA, such a declaration WILL receive overwhelming, total support.
View Quote

(c) Russians discussing UN politics
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:41:23 PM EDT
[#16]
The UN, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:41:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I thought that we were paying in the modern day form of welfare.  Silly me .................................
View Quote

yeah my give a shit is busted.

I will pay any slave still alive 100 dollars and send them home

ok
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:43:06 PM EDT
[#18]
I think it is ony fair to give the slave descendants a standard of living their ancestors are now experiencing in Africa.  That is what would have been their legacy and we owe it to them to see that it is restored to them.   Fair is fair.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:43:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Fuck it.  Do it.  Take my 401k.  I don't give a shit anymore.  No kids.  Republic's dead.  Let's do this.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:43:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Who gives a shit at this point ?  

Let the shit-show begin.  Let's give every black guy in the country a million dollars.
View Quote

I agree!  Let the checks start flowing!  Sad part is, within less than six months, it would all be back in the economy from them buying "rims", used Cadilacs, Donks, pimp clothes, malt liquor and cheap wine!  

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:44:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I don't owe black people shit.
View Quote

x10
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:47:01 PM EDT
[#22]
If anything we should send a bill to the heirs of slave traders for the destruction their slaves caused to America
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:50:53 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Who gives a shit at this point ?  

Let the shit-show begin.  Let's give every black guy in the country a million dollars.
View Quote

Over half of the recipients would be broke a year later.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:51:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Here's your reparations:

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:53:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Tell you what.

Let's give them a settlement. Let the UN decide what it is.

THEN we deduct every single welfare check, low income housing unit, Obamaphone, food stamp, EBT card, EVERYTHING from the debt.

Then if the money we paid already is greater than the settlement then they have to figure out a way to pay US.

Fuck that shit.

There's one race and that's the human race. Nobody don't owe nobody NUFFIN'!
View Quote

You forgot the white lives that fought to free them and the ones who died in every conflict since then.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:53:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Where's my damn Irish New Orleans canal digging railroad working ancestral reparations? I needs to get PAID. My Feels....and all.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#27]
I don't owe blacks or the UN a damn thing.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:57:18 PM EDT
[#28]
NO!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:57:37 PM EDT
[#29]
FOAD UN
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:04:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:05:40 PM EDT
[#31]
My family was not in this nation when slavery occurred so go scratch.
Turn the UN into luxury condo's
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:06:51 PM EDT
[#32]
I got your "reparations" right here...I drop them off at the Oval Office every morning right after my coffee.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:08:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Also, Black on Black
        Black on Asian
        Black on Hispanics
        Black on Women
        Black on Elderly
        Black on Children

And you wonder why they have such a high number of incarceration.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have they expressed their expert opinion on the epidemic of black on white crime?

Also, Black on Black
        Black on Asian
        Black on Hispanics
        Black on Women
        Black on Elderly
        Black on Children

And you wonder why they have such a high number of incarceration.

And such a high level of negative stereotypes.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:09:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Have they expressed their expert opinion on the epidemic of black on white crime?
View Quote

yes, and it is the fault of the white people for being so oppressive
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:11:09 PM EDT
[#35]
i found this while looking for a pithy gif.   1943 sez:

Tempus Fugit.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Tell you what, how about starting with the Dutch, Norse, English, French, Chinese, Japanese, Ottomans, Egyptians, and any other country involved in slavery before the United States and then the UN can still go fuck themselves.
View Quote

I think you mean to start with the Africans that captured and sold the slaves - right?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:12:45 PM EDT
[#37]
We really need to disband this bullshit feel good cult.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:13:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Im buying stock in Newports and hair weaves.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:14:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

^^^^ this

The debt has been paid a million-fold.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:18:48 PM EDT
[#40]
When I want the opinion of a bunch of Third World shitholes, I'll ask them for it.  They shouldn't wait around for that to happen.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:22:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:24:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Fuck it.  Do it.  Take my 401k.  I don't give a shit anymore.  No kids.  Republic's dead.  Let's do this.
View Quote

Now now...
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:25:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Fuck the League of Nations
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:25:40 PM EDT
[#44]
So historically the US was responsible for 3%-12% of the slave trade but some how only we are responsible for reparations.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:26:15 PM EDT
[#45]
In the vernacular of Gonzales Texas....

Hey UN, Come and Take It.....
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:26:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Food for thought.....

Currently, blacks make up slightly over 16% of college students, while making up only slightly more than 14% of the population of the US. Whites make up 59% of college students, while making up 63% of the population of the US.

Of white college students, 59% are women.

92% of black students received financial aid, while only 77% of white students did.

FedGov keeps the statistics, but doesn't make them easy to find.

NOTE: I'm a big fan of people being treated equally. Rules are meaningless if we constantly make exceptions to benefit small groups.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:32:05 PM EDT
[#47]
The history of the world appreciates the UN smoke screen. What part of western civilization defeated slavery don't you understand?

Oh, I forgot, western civilization is the enemy.

Slavery in the form of a permanent ruling class and subservient plebes to be cemented into an impenetrable caste that will last a thousand years....
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:33:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
How much?
View Quote

That's easy. Determine the number of blacks whom were in slavery. Figure out their average years of useful work. Calculate the amount that they would have earned had they not been slaves. Deduct food and housing. Determine the present value of the total amount. Take out taxes and social security. Divide the number by the number of people claiming their fair share of reparations.

At the end of the day it's gotta be worth about $0.87/person
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:33:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I don't owe black people shit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:34:48 PM EDT
[#50]
FPNI
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top