Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2016 12:52:23 PM EDT
Interesting results. He even compares things like how loud each phone is in decibels, how hot each phone is, and takes the same picture with each phone.

Video Here.

For the TL;DW crowd, here's the list of the start-up results by fastest phone first:
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:58:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:05:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:06:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I still cherish the memory of iSheep deriding larger phones calling them ridiculous and unneeded because their Prophet hadn't made one yet, then throwing their money at large phones once Apple made them
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:07:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I still cherish the memory of iSheep deriding larger phones calling them ridiculous and unneeded because their Prophet hadn't made one yet, then throwing their money at large phones once Apple made them
View Quote
Innovation and courage.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:11:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:11:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Although late to the game, that was me I kept my little flip-phone until the iPhone5 came out; avidly making fun of my friends with "huge" phones.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:14:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote

For five years my iphone owning friends and family chided me for talking on a laptop (Note 1 & 2) and one even would say "nice vic-20" when I was talking on it. Of course ALL of them now have a 6s. Little bitches.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:16:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I always thought larger phones were better. My 6s+ might be a little too big for my cargo pockets, but I like it a lot when reading stuff.

I read a Bracken novel on my iPhone 4. It was work.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:26:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Just watched the whole video... That was really cool!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:55:17 PM EDT
[#10]
I wonder why the 7+ is so slow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top