Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 9/27/2016 6:58:48 AM EDT
It wasn't even 15 minutes into the debate and the cruz bots and anti Trumpers  were already trying to bury him .all through the debate all they did was  tear him down, blame the pro Trump people and was thanking pro trumpers  in a sarcastic way for Trump. they did nothing but bitch and complain. It was like a coordinated attack. I could not belive how trolling and DU it really was. Like they had planned it from the beginning
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:59:57 AM EDT
[#1]
good morning Gene
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:01:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It wasn't even 15 minutes into the debate and the cruise bot and anti Trumpers they were already trying to bury him all through the debate all they did was  tear him down, blame the pro Trump people and was thanking pro trumpers  in a sarcastic way for Trump. they did nothing but bitch and complain. It was like a coordinated attack. Icould not belive how trolling and DU it really was. Like they had planned it from the beginning
View Quote

They're not gonna be constructive

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:02:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Losers gonna be losers
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:02:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Its gonna be like this until E-Day.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:02:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
good morning Gene
View Quote

Yeah.....that was me too.....

It looked like the Clinton Crime Foundation had kidnapped Trump's kid and was asking him to throw the election in front of 100 million people to get him back.

All Trump did was throw up a wall of noise......but I've been wrong about just about everything theses last 10 years so if Trump manages to win anyway I'm good.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:04:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Its gonna be like this until E-Day.

View Quote

Shit, it's gonna be like this for at least the next four years. No matter who wins.

Even if trump wins , the whiners will bash him everyday
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:04:33 AM EDT
[#7]
I can't believe it. Your thread title was one period away from being the most perfect English I've ever seen you type.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:20:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

It wasn't even 15 minutes into the debate and the cruz bots and anti Trumpers  were already trying to bury him .all through the debate all they did was  tear him down, blame the pro Trump people and was thanking pro trumpers  in a sarcastic way for Trump. they did nothing but bitch and complain. It was like a coordinated attack. I could not belive how trolling and DU it really was. Like they had planned it from the beginning
View Quote
It is important for their pride that Trump loses the election. They have been so spectacularly wrong from their white towers in Canada and elsewhere that only a Trump loss will vindicate their complete ineptitude at judging politics and cultural shift.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:22:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Some of the most ardent trumpsters said he lost.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:23:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It is important for their pride that Trump loses the election. They have been so spectacularly wrong from their white towers in Canada and elsewhere that only a Trump loss will vindicate their complete ineptitude at judging politics and cultural shift.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By cultural shift, you mean bigger, more powerful government.

Well thanks to people like you, I will NEVER experience a small federal government in my lifetime.  Neither will my children.

Because cucks keep picking big government candidates to take care of them and their wives.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:28:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Well thanks to people like you, I will NEVER experience a small federal government in my lifetime.  Neither will my children.

Because cucks keep picking big government candidates to take care of them and their wives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fact that you believe the election of one man would result in a smaller government is prima facie evidence that you are delusional in this matter.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:28:40 AM EDT
[#12]
I'll never understand why people get so upset by what others post on this site.

It has no effect on your personal life. Stop freaking out and getting so mad over this shit.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:28:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Didn't that include gene?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:29:02 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote
Because they expected him to power bomb her into her own podium.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:29:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Hmm, how about a GD group hug ?

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:31:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just remember that they are perpetually wrong when it comes to politics so if they are trashing Trump it means that Trump is probably going to gain points
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:31:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The fact that you believe the election of one man would result in a smaller government is prima facie evidence that you are delusional in this matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol, I'm not the arguing that there is a cultural shift.  I don't think any one man could fix this.  The only thing we could do to curb what is going on is passing new amendments to prevent the left from ignoring the constitution or changing it via judges.

Trump supporters think trump will fix everything.  He is the hope and change candidate of the "right"...except he can't get everyone on board...which even Obama was able to do.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:33:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:34:20 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:34:42 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Hmm, how about a GD group hug ?

View Quote
many of them are tired of the whole AR15 thing and just want Hillary to win so they can maximize their profits as they dump their guns, ammo and gear, others support the islamfication of America, yet others blame America for excelling in the world and instead of bringing the rest of the world up they want to tear it down

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:34:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Always a well thought out and realistic commentary.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:35:06 AM EDT
[#22]
He really didn't do that bad. Just about every poll after has him winning it. The mod didn't even try to ask her any tough questions and all the questions to him were BS. He did fine and he will do even better in the next. Pretty sure people had to be turned off by her psycho smile the entire time.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:35:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Last time I checked everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:35:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's fine. Their efforts are not in vain, it does nothing but help Trump secure that win in November.

I actually encourage them to vent their frustrations, regardless in the end they'll still vote Trump.

Keep up the work fellas helping to Make America Great Again!

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:38:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Losers gonna be losers
View Quote

This, anyone who thinks that Hillary is a better choice is a fucking moron.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:40:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Losers gonna be losers

The fucking morons out number you..

And trump can't seem to convince more people to vote for him...

Perhaps his supporters need to do a better job of selling trump rather than calling everyone that disagrees with them a fucking moron.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:40:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Some of the most pro-Trump members we have were bitching and whining worse than anyone about his performance. If he didn't do well, he didn't do well. There's nothing wrong with saying it or talking about it. He's human, and therefore, he's not perfect.

People aren't going to agree with everything he says. That's just the way it is. Get over it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:42:51 AM EDT
[#28]

They were upset when Trump called them out for being 400+ pounds, and still living in mom's basement.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:42:54 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm in the basket of deplorables
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:45:32 AM EDT
[#30]
The thought of Hillary winning scares the hell out of me but if you can't admit that Trump looked like a little leaguer trying to play in the majors I don't know what to tell you.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:45:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I can't believe it. Your thread title was one period away from being the most perfect English I've ever seen you type.
View Quote

That caught my eye too.  

Morning Gene.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:46:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NO!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:46:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
They were upset when Trump called them out for being 400+ pounds, and still living in mom's basement.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:46:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:47:13 AM EDT
[#35]
I don't know why, but I continue to be amazed at how some people call on others to "hold their noses" and "vote for the lesser evil," but when they don't have their ideal candidate, it's 24/7 DRRRRRRR NEVERRRR TRUMP HRRRRRRR DRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

While by now it shouldn't be, the hypocrisy and utter rejection of the idea of self-examination is astounding.

We might be in for another loss in November, but if it happens the Never Trump Derp Set can hold their heads high and relish their victory.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:47:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:48:04 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

He really didn't do that bad. Just about every poll after has him winning it. The mod didn't even try to ask her any tough questions and all the questions to him were BS. He did fine and he will do even better in the next. Pretty sure people had to be turned off by her psycho smile the entire time.
View Quote

Lets see...

1. Birther

2. Tax Returns

3. Nothing on Immigration

4. Nothing on Emails

5. Nothing on Clinton Foundation

6. Lester kept schilling for Hillary(but we knew that would happen)

She looked really Smug, and Arrogant and came off as a robot.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:50:13 AM EDT
[#39]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:50:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Keep trying to justify your position to yourself.

Your attacking of Trump is still assisting my enemy.

Having an opinion is fine, thread after thread of your posting like a retarded kid on cocaine is rather overboard and just weird.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Losers gonna be losers

The fucking morons out number you..

And trump can't seem to convince more people to vote for him...

Perhaps his supporters need to do a better job of selling trump rather than calling everyone that disagrees with them a fucking moron.

Keep trying to justify your position to yourself.

Your attacking of Trump is still assisting my enemy.

Having an opinion is fine, thread after thread of your posting like a retarded kid on cocaine is rather overboard and just weird.

I don't need to attack trump.  His supporters are now.

Hillary supporters think she lost.

Trump supporters think he lost.

You know why?  Because they are both shit candidates.  They are the same fucking person.  Of course trump didn't attack her last night.  The man has supportered her and her ideas for 20 fucking years.  You think a year and a half of campaign speeches is going to change his mind on how he see Clinton?  Hardly...hell, how many times did trump say he agrees with Clinton?

How many times did Clinton say she agrees with trump...

You tell me this fuck isn't throwing the election.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:50:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Losers gonna be losers
View Quote

Exactly

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:52:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Not an anti-Trump, but he blew it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:53:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:54:05 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote

I'd forgotten about that one, and I tweeted about it.  What a trainwreck tonight was.  The crazy thing is he actually did quite well for the first 15-20 minutes.  It's the most potential he's ever shown and proved there's potential in there if the remaining debates draw numbers, which I bet they will after circus, but relative to Hillary, he really ate a dick this time.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:54:41 AM EDT
[#45]

Before last night, I would have thought Trump could push for another AWB while eating a live baby and still have GYM's support.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:54:43 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

[Whoops, didn't mean to fuck that up for you.]

/thread
View All Quotes
Quoted:

[Whoops, didn't mean to fuck that up for you.]

/thread

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:55:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Losers gonna be losers
View Quote

Why I didn't even bother logging onto ARFCOM last night to check the debate thread.

I really don't care what some Cruz or Johnson fan thinks, they are not relevant and neither are their threats of not voting for Trump.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:56:16 AM EDT
[#48]
I am sorry I was mistaken last night.. .  Trump did not lose after further reflection it was....

Trump won.

Fuckin A trump beat that bitch down

Did you look at the look on her face Don owned her,  he fuckin owned her whole family tree.

Don did not eat her butt out he ate all the way around her butt and let it fall out.

He was so fucking awesome.

Trump for the win

Ted who,,  Who needs Harvard to debate,   Trump is the man, the fucking debate man, the mango debate man, fuck yea.

Fuck yeah Trump for the mother fucking win.  Hell yeah

Sorry about last night I was just looking back at my own pathetic attempts at speech and debate.

Hillary is fucking TOAST  get the BUTTER.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:56:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Losers gonna be losers
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:57:26 AM EDT
[#50]
No one shall insult The Great Orange One.

Even if we all watch the same thing, and inevitably make similar observations, this must be a Conspiracy from the Devil, because The Great Orange One is the standard of perfection.

Edit because autocorrect is also part of the Clinton Conspiracy.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top