Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:07:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:07:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

lol, yup you got me.

I'm a huge #NeverTrumper

And no, just like the rest of this forum I have absolutely no idea who you are.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The common misconception with the #NeverTrump crowd is thinking that if you support Trump you assume him to be some demigod DPRK style omnipotent dictator.

Some of us see this as a simple "HRC or Trump" decision, hence I wouldn't be too quick to rejoice at a poor debate by the only viable candidate we have

Last night showed me that we have more closet #NeverTrump folks on this board than I thought we did.

Points out the error in assuming binary choice on supporting trump.

Immediately resorts to binary choice for anyone saying anything negative about the debate.

Real clever delivery but where did I say that? hell I pointed out myself I thought he did a poor job.

If you read the thread you'll find examples of idiots telling all the Trump supporters to leave this board forever. Seems downright ridiculous that members on this board are telling supporters of the Republican nominee to leave a pro 2A board because of a bad debate?

Fucking bizaroo world.

But continue with your circle jerk.

You realize who started this thread, right?

You realize I think trump did a better job than he does, right?

You're the only one circle jerking here with your "closet never trumpers" bullshit.

lol, yup you got me.

I'm a huge #NeverTrumper

And no, just like the rest of this forum I have absolutely no idea who you are.

Protip: this thread about how bad trump sucked was started by one of the orange Jesus worshippers from the primaries.

That should start the wheels turning for you.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:08:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:08:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:11:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Protip: this thread about how bad trump sucked was started by one of the orange Jesus worshippers from the primaries.

View Quote

Its been awhile since gym007 has been in this thread.  Has anyone done a welfare check on him?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:20:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The common misconception with the #NeverTrump crowd is thinking that if you support Trump you assume him to be some demigod DPRK style omnipotent dictator.

Some of us see this as a simple "HRC or Trump" decision, hence I wouldn't be too quick to rejoice at a poor debate by the only viable candidate we have

Last night showed me that we have more closet #NeverTrump folks on this board than I thought we did.
View Quote

How is Trump viable? His only mention of gun control last night, was a firearm restriction he agreed with.

We've been asking Trump supporters to prove how Trump is a viable candidate, and no one has said anything beyond "he isn't Hilary".

Considering the fact that he agreed with Hilary on a gun control item last night. How is ht not Hilary?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:26:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

No, maybe you should research the issue before spouting off.

There has always been the requirement to have reasonable cause for the stop.  This has been answered ad nauseam by our very own LEO's here.  Time after time after time this has been pointed out by our LEO's here and they ARE correct.

And the facts as I state them relative to the vacated decision of the lower court by the Appellate Court are correct.

The lower court's decision WAS vacated and the judge removed by the Appellate Court due to anti police bias and the case was remanded for further review by an IMPARTIAL JUDGE appointed by the Appeals Court.

DeBlowsio then chose to not pursue another trial because he hates Terry Stops.

Terry Stops are allowed by the SCOTUS and have been since I was a little kid in the 50's or 60's.

Research the issue before spouting off please..............

Terry v. Ohio.......Supreme Court.....................
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol. That's not how that works. That's not how any of that works. Being stopped at random and searched without probable cause while engaged in legal activities is constitutional? I guess that whole unreasonable search and seizure/warrant thing is just a suggestion then. Because safety and effective policies.

No, maybe you should research the issue before spouting off.

There has always been the requirement to have reasonable cause for the stop.  This has been answered ad nauseam by our very own LEO's here.  Time after time after time this has been pointed out by our LEO's here and they ARE correct.

And the facts as I state them relative to the vacated decision of the lower court by the Appellate Court are correct.

The lower court's decision WAS vacated and the judge removed by the Appellate Court due to anti police bias and the case was remanded for further review by an IMPARTIAL JUDGE appointed by the Appeals Court.

DeBlowsio then chose to not pursue another trial because he hates Terry Stops.

Terry Stops are allowed by the SCOTUS and have been since I was a little kid in the 50's or 60's.

Research the issue before spouting off please..............

Terry v. Ohio.......Supreme Court.....................

No, the 2nd Circuit did not vacate the original judge's order, but they did block it for a month or so.  They later refused the city's request to vacate and said that they could bring up any issues they had at their pending appeal.  

The city later dropped the appeal and reached a settlement with the plaintiffs, which included reforms to the depts policies

In the original decision, the judge found that while the policy itself wasn't unconstitutional, the way that officers were actually implementing it was

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:33:28 PM EDT
[#8]

http://nypost.com/2016/09/27/trumps-debate-incompetence-a-slap-in-the-face-to-his-supporters/

Trump’s debate incompetence a slap in the face to his supporters

Hillary Clinton was boring and exceptionally well-prepared. Donald Trump was exciting but embarrassingly undisciplined. He began with his strongest argument — that the political class represented by her has failed us and it’s time to look to a successful dealmaker for leadership — and kept to it pretty well for the first 20 minutes.

Then due to the vanity and laziness that led him to think he could wing the most important 95 minutes of his life, he lost the thread of his argument, he lost control of his temper and he lost the perspective necessary to correct these mistakes as he went.

Methodically and carefully, Hillary Clinton took over. Her purpose was to show she was rational and policy-driven, the kind of person who could be trusted to handle a careful and delicate job with prudence and sobriety — and that he was none of these things.

And she succeeded. By the end of the 95 minutes, Trump was reduced to a sputtering mess blathering about Rosie O’Donnell and about how he hasn’t yet said the mean things about Hillary that he is thinking.
View Quote

Even when he could have taken her down, he was so incompetent he didn’t go for it. A question about cybersecurity was the perfect opportunity to hammer Clinton on her outrageous mishandling of classified information.

Instead, he went into a bizarre digression in which he alternately wondered whether his son Barron might grow up to become a hacker and defended Vladimir Putin from the accusation Russia had tapped into the Democratic National Committee’s emails (which the FBI says almost certainly happened). That has to count as the biggest choke of his political life.

By the time the last 15 minutes rolled around, he was reduced to yammering about Rosie O’Donnell being mean to him and Hillary running mean commercials about him and praising himself because there are some really terrible things he could have said about Hillary but hasn’t. By this point, even his smart closing zinger — “she has experience but it’s bad experience” — was buried inside a weird word salad that reduced its effectiveness to almost nil.

His supporters should be furious with him, and so should the public in general. By performing this incompetently, by refusing to prepare properly for this exchange, by not learning enough to put meat on the bones of his populist case against Clinton, he displayed nothing but contempt for the people who have brought him this far — and for the American people who are going to make this momentous decision on Nov. 8.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

http://nypost.com/2016/09/27/trumps-debate-incompetence-a-slap-in-the-face-to-his-supporters/

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hillary Clinton was boring and exceptionally well-prepared. Donald Trump was exciting but embarrassingly undisciplined. He began with his strongest argument — that the political class represented by her has failed us and it’s time to look to a successful dealmaker for leadership — and kept to it pretty well for the first 20 minutes.

Then due to the vanity and laziness that led him to think he could wing the most important 95 minutes of his life, he lost the thread of his argument, he lost control of his temper and he lost the perspective necessary to correct these mistakes as he went.

Methodically and carefully, Hillary Clinton took over. Her purpose was to show she was rational and policy-driven, the kind of person who could be trusted to handle a careful and delicate job with prudence and sobriety — and that he was none of these things.

And she succeeded. By the end of the 95 minutes, Trump was reduced to a sputtering mess blathering about Rosie O’Donnell and about how he hasn’t yet said the mean things about Hillary that he is thinking.

Even when he could have taken her down, he was so incompetent he didn’t go for it. A question about cybersecurity was the perfect opportunity to hammer Clinton on her outrageous mishandling of classified information.

Instead, he went into a bizarre digression in which he alternately wondered whether his son Barron might grow up to become a hacker and defended Vladimir Putin from the accusation Russia had tapped into the Democratic National Committee’s emails (which the FBI says almost certainly happened). That has to count as the biggest choke of his political life.

By the time the last 15 minutes rolled around, he was reduced to yammering about Rosie O’Donnell being mean to him and Hillary running mean commercials about him and praising himself because there are some really terrible things he could have said about Hillary but hasn’t. By this point, even his smart closing zinger — “she has experience but it’s bad experience” — was buried inside a weird word salad that reduced its effectiveness to almost nil.

His supporters should be furious with him, and so should the public in general. By performing this incompetently, by refusing to prepare properly for this exchange, by not learning enough to put meat on the bones of his populist case against Clinton, he displayed nothing but contempt for the people who have brought him this far — and for the American people who are going to make this momentous decision on Nov. 8.

He'll be dropping out any day now
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:28:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

How is Trump viable? His only mention of gun control last night, was a firearm restriction he agreed with.

We've been asking Trump supporters to prove how Trump is a viable candidate, and no one has said anything beyond "he isn't Hilary".

Considering the fact that he agreed with Hilary on a gun control item last night. How is ht not Hilary?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you may have missed the qualifier "only"

Unless you guys know of some secret 3rd party candidate who's on the ballot in all 50 states and is reported to be doing well . . . then yes Trump is the "only viable candidate we have."
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:29:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Its been awhile since gym007 has been in this thread.  Has anyone done a welfare check on him?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe he'll go back predicting financial disaster....
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:30:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was *this* close to placing a bet that Trump would win in November after I saw him dooming and glooming about how it's all over and Trump is going to lose.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:31:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Man, if only.

Could you imagine if Pence was on stage?

How great would that be?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:53:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well, that just confirms that the post is still full of shit.  He didn't do great but, it was nowhere near that much of a mess.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:10:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Unless you guys know of some secret 3rd party candidate who's on the ballot in all 50 states and is reported to be doing well . . . then yes Trump is the "only viable candidate we have."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You didn't define how Trump is a viable candidate. The hot button issue around here is gun control, which Trump did not renounce last night, and agreed with Hilary on. If he was "not Hilary", as your group has defined him as, why did he take her position? Why didn't he come out swinging against gun control?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:25:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

so why is everyone focusing on "could" for 50,000 people (many of whom are not American citizens) and ignoring the over 1 million people who are not only prohibited from buying weapons, they had the weapons they owned taken away from them with no due process?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No fly no buy could become that as well. We have many mechanisms in place to strip of us 2ndA rights, we don't need any more.

so why is everyone focusing on "could" for 50,000 people (many of whom are not American citizens) and ignoring the over 1 million people who are not only prohibited from buying weapons, they had the weapons they owned taken away from them with no due process?

The Lautenberg Amendment is a travesty.  So let's have more of that with "no fly no buy", right?

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:27:45 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Just because I'm voting for him, doesn't mean I'm going to suck his dick.  

YMMV.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

YMMV.
What if you get a 3some with Tiffany and Ivanka in return?

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

YMMV.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV.

QFT.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:28:18 PM EDT
[#20]
The bitch went all gangster on the Don.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:48:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You didn't define how Trump is a viable candidate. The hot button issue around here is gun control, which Trump did not renounce last night, and agreed with Hilary on. If he was "not Hilary", as your group has defined him as, why did he take her position? Why didn't he come out swinging against gun control?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm being very literal when I use the term "only viable candidate we have" in the sense that either the Republican backed candidate will win or the Democratic backed candidate will win.

Since I'm also going off the assumption there are very few on here who support Hillary then by default that makes Trump "the only viable candidate we have"

I know lots of folks hate this argument because it requires them to define exactly why they're a special snowflake (this isn't directed at you) but really this is an election where you vote for HRC, you vote for Trump, or you don't vote at all.

I'll be voting Trump, and I still don't see what other "viable" options you have.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:55:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Well, that just confirms that the post is still full of shit.  He didn't do great but, it was nowhere near that much of a mess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was a massive mess in the eyes of #nevertrumpers.  They are spending a lot of time spreading anti Trump stuff because.........muhhh!! Cruz got put in the back of the line They are fine with Clinton winning,they think they will ride out a Clinton presidency,reassemble with an Evangelical White Knight in the next election.........and everything will be fine LOL.  They don't realize everything has changed
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:58:58 PM EDT
[#23]

Trump Train is steaming ahead full speed!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:00:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It was a massive mess in the eyes of #nevertrumpers.  They are spending a lot of time spreading anti Trump stuff because.........muhhh!! Cruz got put in the back of the line They are fine with Clinton winning,they think they will ride out a Clinton presidency,reassemble with an Evangelical White Knight in the next election.........and everything will be fine LOL.  They don't realize everything has changed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are anti-Trump because he is not a friend of the 2A. Trump supporters desperately try to logically support Trump under the reason that Trump isn't Hilary, but just because Trump isn't Hilary, doesn't make him useful or valuable. Someone not being Hilary doesn't certify them as valuable, it just means they aren't Hilary. Trump supports can't wrap their heads around this distinction.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:02:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This. She has taken lessons from BHO in maintaining that "sniffing" posture.

Also her eyes darted around like she was on meth. The last 20 minutes she actually fixed her gaze at the camera briefly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary came off as extremely smug and arrogant. Even with all the her witty remarks, she was smug and arrogant like she is owed to be president. I am not a huge Trump fan but since I have no choice he gets my vote.

Also her eyes darted around like she was on meth. The last 20 minutes she actually fixed her gaze at the camera briefly.

And yet Obama won twice quite handily.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:07:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
We are anti-Trump because he is not a friend of the 2A. Trump supporters desperately try to logically support Trump under the reason that Trump isn't Hilary, but just because Trump isn't Hilary, doesn't make him useful or valuable. Someone not being Hilary doesn't certify them as valuable, it just means they aren't Hilary. Trump supports can't wrap their heads around this distinction.
View Quote

Nope. Because that's not true, and you know quite well that it isn't.

There is some other thing poisoning your mind, telling you that the patriotism that Trump clearly shows is just an act, and that his obvious love for America is a big lie.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:10:03 PM EDT
[#27]

He actually didn't blow it.

He did not hit her hard like he could have.

They both sucked last night, but no clear winner or loser.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:10:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary came off as extremely smug and arrogant. Even with all the her witty remarks, she was smug and arrogant like she is owed to be president. I am not a huge Trump fan but since I have no choice he gets my vote.

But, got his ass handed to him by Romney in their first debate- so there's hope.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:11:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Still voting for him. Other choices suck balls or have no chance of winning.

Reality Trump 2016
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:15:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:19:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

But, got his ass handed to him by Romney in their first debate- so there's hope.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obama was also the sitting president, that's an advantage Trump does not have.

But yes, there is hope if Trump learned from this that he can't half-ass it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:33:39 PM EDT
[#32]
LOL at the NeverTrumps who have been 100% wrong on Trump the entire time trying to talk like they now understand Trump.  

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:39:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Full speed ahead.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:44:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
LOL at the NeverTrumps who have been 100% wrong on Trump the entire time trying to talk like they now understand Trump.    
View Quote

Never underestimate their political acumen.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:50:32 PM EDT
[#35]
I still can't believe millions of conservatives nominated Trump, it's been clear from the start that he's not qualified to be President.

Yeah, I'm going to vote for him but damn, he's terrible.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:51:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I still can't believe millions of conservatives people nominated Trump, it's been clear from the start that he's not qualified to be President.

View Quote

ftfy.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:54:03 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
ftfy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I still can't believe millions of conservatives people nominated Trump, it's been clear from the start that he's not qualified to be President.

ftfy.

That is a proper fix as there aren't millions of "true conservatives" left in the country.  If there was Cruz wouldn't have had 23 million people vote against him.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:54:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

http://fakeposters.com.s3.amazonaws.com/results/2016/09/28/d434iozeou.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that how you dressed for Jimmy Carter when you were in his service?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:55:11 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You are probably right.  I guess we should be expecting Trump to drop out any day now.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:59:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Ignore anything that Trump said last night as he was high on cocaine or so says one time failed presidential candidate Howard Dean.

MSNBC strikes again by allowing a total POS on air to smear someone right of center. I hope that Trump can find a way to sue
Dean for this.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:03:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Ignore anything that Trump said last night as he was high on cocaine or so says one time failed presidential candidate Howard Dean.

MSNBC strikes again by allowing a total POS on air to smear someone right of center. I hope that Trump can find a way to sue
Dean for this.
View Quote

I've seen people high on cocaine and that is not what they look like.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:04:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Dean for this.
View Quote

There is a huge double standard at play, it's complete BS, but we knew it was coming.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:06:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Dean for this.
View Quote

Fuck'em; they're in their death throes,  same as their candidate.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:10:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That was Trump being Trump, so I don't think anyone should be shocked by it. The only complaint I had, was that he missed quite a few opportunities to bash her.

I doubt this debate caused anyone to switch sides so no loss there. He just needs to focus on keeping his voters enthusiasm up.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:13:08 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes

The butt hurt in that article is bigly
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:17:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:19:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Looks like OP is peppering his angus.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:27:18 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:07:00 PM EDT
[#49]

Awesome! Wish he had dropped some of that on her last night!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:10:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

ftfy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ftfy.

Keep dreaming. It is amazing how out of touch and insulated you guys have become.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top