Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2016 10:46:40 PM EDT

I hope someone gets fired.  But somehow I doubt it.

http://www.inforum.com/opinion/columnists/4123708-north-dakota-department-health-tweets-anti-trump-messages-during

Coleen Reinke needs to get a job at McD's
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:49:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Lol.   Tard didnt realize which account he was using.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:50:32 PM EDT
[#2]
ND?

Literally 3 people will be outraged.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:51:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ND?

Literally 3 people will be outraged.
View Quote

3 more than the potheads in CO can muster.    
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:56:38 PM EDT
[#4]
hahahahaha...... Hey Colleen ( Public information officer),Stupid is as stupid does.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:06:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

hahahahaha...... Hey Colleen ( Public information officer),Stupid is as stupid does.
View Quote

Yeah, for a PIO this is incredibly stupid.  As in "lose your job" stupid.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:11:06 PM EDT
[#6]
GD needs to latch onto this like they did to the asshats that pissed on the mailbox and stole the trump sign.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:12:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We can only hope. help.

What's their number?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:15:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

We can only hope. help.

What's their number?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We can only hope. help.

What's their number?

http://www.ndhealth.gov/doh/contact.htm
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:17:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Bump for inflammatory outrage.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:17:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Barrage of phone calls tomorrow
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:19:14 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We can only hope. help.

What's their number?

http://www.ndhealth.gov/doh/contact.htm

Here's her boss' email:

[email protected]

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:20:51 PM EDT
[#12]
At this point, what difference does it make?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:20:54 PM EDT
[#13]
That might fly in California, but not around here....

what a dumbass....
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:21:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Here's her boss' email:

[email protected]

View Quote

And her bosses phone number.

Terry Dwelle M.D. 701.328.2372
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:26:27 PM EDT
[#15]
I emailed the screen shot to the boss with the subject

Please explain
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:30:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Please explain
View Quote

Maybe the governor and all the state senators too.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:32:58 PM EDT
[#17]
That's not cool.  That person at the Health Department should be hung by their genitalia over this one.  Administrative leave followed by termination shortly thereafter.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:35:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Oopsie.

Someone forgot which account they were on.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:42:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Please explain
View Quote

Mine says "Anyone that can't keep track of what phone they are holding has no business being in your office."
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:45:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Oopsie.

Someone forgot which account they were on.
View Quote

Funny thing,  her excuse.  I cannot find a twitter account belonging to her,  yet her excuse is she tweeted from the wrong phone.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:49:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Her Facebook is wide open
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:51:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

It is.  I was just perusing it.  LOL  

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:52:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lol.   Tard didnt realize which account he was using.
View Quote

That's exactly what it is.

I laughed.

Who the fuck follows the ND Department of Public Health on Twitter anyway?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:01:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Why am I supposed to be pissed about this? Why are we calling her bosses and trying to get her fired for a few lighthearted tweets she likely accidentally posted on the wrong account? That's kind of a shitty liberal tactic to use. You realize that's a real human with family, bills to pay, people to take care of, and a career she has likely worked hard for...right? How does getting her fired improve anything in her life, your life, or that of the average ND resident? If one of us or our spouses accidentally posted those exact tweets and DU dogpiled you/me/our spouses, we would rightfully be livid.

Let this go and grow up. The Trump pisser and thief broke multiple laws and acted maliciously. Direct your vendettas towards people who truly deserve it and not some random woman over a few dumb tweets.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:03:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Why am I supposed to be pissed about this? Why are we calling her bosses and trying to get her fired for a few lighthearted tweets she likely accidentally posted on the wrong account? That's kind of a shitty liberal tactic to use. You realize that's a real human with family, bills to pay, people to take care of, and a career she has likely worked hard for...right? How does getting her fired improve anything in her life, your life, or that of the average ND resident? If one of us or our spouses accidentally posted those exact tweets and DU dogpiled you/me/our spouses, we would rightfully be livid.

Let this go and grow up. The Trump pisser and thief broke multiple laws and acted maliciously. Direct your vendettas towards people who truly deserve it and not some random woman over a few dumb tweets.
View Quote

That's exactly why you do it.

They don't compromise, they don't give A FUCK if you have bills, they're just going to tax you into indentured servitude so Shaniqua can get her nails did.
Did you see Bernie Sanders turn and fight when he got shafted? No. He closed ranks with them, and they're stronger for it.

They deserve to be destroyed. You cannot reason with them. You cannot abide them.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:06:31 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote

I work for the government. If I identified myself using my government position to endorse or attack a political candidate/position I would be on administrative leave pending an investigation and subsequent firing in a matter of minutes.

I demand the same standard be applied to other government employees.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:07:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Why am I supposed to be pissed about this? Why are we calling her bosses and trying to get her fired for a few lighthearted tweets she likely accidentally posted on the wrong account? That'd kind of a shitty liberal tactic to use. You realize that's a real human with family, bills to pay, people to take care of, and a career she has likely worked hard for...right? How does getting her fired improve anything in her life, your life, or that of the average ND resident? If one of us or our spouses accidentally posted those exact tweets and DU dogpiled you/me/our spouses, we would rightfully be livid.

View Quote

Yeah because if the tables were turned and one of us had done it the other side would laugh it off and "let it go".  

I haven't sent any e-mails or made any phone calls.  But,  you know what?  I don't give a shit,  I hope she gets fired.  She is the public information officer,  she is the public co-ordinator and a face for the NDDOH,  She should be a little more careful about her "lighthearted tweets"..    

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:07:32 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Madison WI , go figure

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:10:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Madison WI , go figure  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Madison WI , go figure  

My thoughts exactly.  She also has some Patients for "Cat furniture"  LOL  Maybe she should stick to selling cat furniture if being the face of a govt org is too hard for her.

ETA:  There also a woman of the same name who is a postal worker from WI.  That one is not her.  lol
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:12:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's okay, she's just supporting a cat or ten.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:12:33 AM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I work for the government. If I identified myself using my government position to endorse or attack a political candidate/position I would be on administrative leave pending an investigation and subsequent firing in a matter of minutes.

I demand the same standard be applied to other government employees.

Yep!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:14:10 AM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:16:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

They don't compromise, they don't give A FUCK if you have bills, they're just going to tax you into indentured servitude so Shaniqua can get her nails did.
Did you see Bernie Sanders turn and fight when he got shafted? No. He closed ranks with them, and they're stronger for it.

They deserve to be destroyed. You cannot reason with them. You cannot abide them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your newsletter, I must subscribe, well said!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:16:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did I miss something? What exactly has she done to you  and why is she being targeted? Grow the fuck up and use the energy against people who deserve it. She's a zero and isn't worth it. If she has kids, they don't deserve to get fucked at Christmas for a few dumb tweets mom accidentally posted on the wrong account. There are far bigger issues to address and attempting to fuck a person's life over some tweets that literally won't impact or influence anything. If she broke a law or fucked with someone else, fine. But she made a mistake, posted some lame, harmless tweets, and they're deleted. Attempting to ruin her career is pretty fucked up for something so trivial.

This place is wonderful and caring so frequently and then super fucking lame sometimes.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:18:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should both sign up for one on growing the fuck up, too. Go to bed because you both sound like butt hurt children.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:19:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You should both sign up for one on growing the fuck up, too. Go to bed because you both sound like butt hurt children.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hes right.  You sound like you are the one with the case of chap ass.  

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:20:47 AM EDT
[#37]
No mercy.  No quarter.

Relentless assault.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:22:27 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Did I miss something? What exactly has she done to you  and why is she being targeted? Grow the fuck up and use the energy against people who deserve it. She's a zero and isn't worth it. If she has kids, they don't deserve to get fucked at Christmas for a few dumb tweets mom accidentally posted on the wrong account. There are far bigger issues to address and attempting to fuck a person's life over some tweets that literally won't impact or influence anything. If she broke a law or fucked with someone else, fine. But she made a mistake, posted some lame, harmless tweets, and they're deleted. Attempting to ruin her career is pretty fucked up for something so trivial.

This place is wonderful and caring so frequently and then super fucking lame sometimes.
View Quote

So essentially you don't believe in holding people accountable for their actions because feels.

How very progressive.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:24:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yawn...People like you is why we will lose, lose everything. Or is this McCains troll account?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:33:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Personal attacks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top