BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:51:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm with you.  Too many here think he got beat down.  The reality is nothing changed.  We just went to the score cards, and got a draw.  Trump held his own.  No ground gained, but none lost.  We all wanted to see the beat down, and ripping her face off and wearing it around the stage.

I think he hit her harder, but she recovered and deflected fine.  She did just as well as he did.  Net no gain.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That was a big waste of time.

I'm with you.  Too many here think he got beat down.  The reality is nothing changed.  We just went to the score cards, and got a draw.  Trump held his own.  No ground gained, but none lost.  We all wanted to see the beat down, and ripping her face off and wearing it around the stage.

I think he hit her harder, but she recovered and deflected fine.  She did just as well as he did.  Net no gain.

Yeah she did not "win" by any stretch. If you want to score, it was a draw.
I think Trumps plan was to not attack her this time. Let her think she stood with him and not "lose" it.
In the last debate he will relentlessly attack her, hammer her, over and over.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:51:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
He started focused,owned her for the 1st 45 mins then started losing his direction and he appears scattered.
View Quote

This.  He started off ok but she kept throwing so much shit at him he was on defense the rest of the debate.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:51:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hillery was a great liar and twisted everthing with supreme skill...

She would have chewed up Cruz and had him in the spittoon by half time...

Trump was -well, Trump...

View Quote

>Trump does badly
>Blame everyone but Trump.
>Somehow find a way to shit talk Cruz

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:52:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:52:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Next time he needs to play more offense, less defense.
View Quote

Trump is a quick learner...

He'll know what to expect the next time...

This debate will live in his head and he'll study it...

Should be more tuned into what the Sheeple want to hear next time

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:52:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.   she didn't stroke out, so we're all a little disappointed.   But he didn't hand her any huge soundbites either.

She still has her Obama Voters, He still has everybody else.    The idiots on the fence, are probably still straddling that fence.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:52:19 PM EDT
[#7]
GO PEPE!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:52:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
did we watch the same debate?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

did we watch the same debate?

Tell me exactly where she gained ground, or hit him with some "gotcha" moment.  Neither one did.  It was a big wash.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:52:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Oh look, a butt hurt Cruzbot still posting lies and false information.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh, look... SWIRE is on damage control.

http://www.SWIRErealty.com/condo-building/trump-palace/

You're still bashing cruz at this point?  Some self reflection would be good for you.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:53:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Was it just my imagination, or did Lester Holt throw out all pretense of being neutral?

I lost count of how many times he interrupted Trump, saying shit like, "that doesn't fit the record". What a POS.

FLH
FHRC
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:53:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Should be more tuned into what the Sheeple want to hear

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Should be more tuned into what the Sheeple want to hear

Not to be rude and I don't know you
But you are Stoned
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:53:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

>Trump does badly

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillery was a great liar and twisted everthing with supreme skill...

She would have chewed up Cruz and had him in the spittoon by half time...

Trump was -well, Trump...

>Trump does badly

Pretty damn hilarious!

Absolute denial LOL!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:54:45 PM EDT
[#13]
3 fucking sec on e mails
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:54:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Meh he fucked her shit.
View Quote

Yup.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:55:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Even BBC is saying Clinton largely missed on the issues facing her coming into this debate, like not being trustworthy.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:55:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Why are you bashing everyone that supports the party's official nominee.  Haven't bent over backwards enough to lick Hillary's dry cunt?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why are you bashing everyone that supports the party's official nominee.  Haven't bent over backwards enough to lick Hillary's dry cunt?

Because we said trump can't handle da beast. And today, he handed his ass on a platter.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:56:50 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

But he didn't hand her any huge soundbites either.

View Quote

He gave her one, a statement she will use out of context in a negative commercial to make him sound completely racist.  He said "that is how I feel" in response to the racial description question.  The context that will be lost is Trump was talking about a totally different area, a club in Palm Beach, where everyone is welcome and there is no discrimination at all.  No doubt there will an ad making it seem Trump was personally sued for racial discrimination followed by that clip of "that is just how I feel".  Her face lit up like a Christmas tree when he said that because she knew she could use it against him.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:57:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Nonsense

Trump did fine for the first debate...

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:57:45 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
You're still bashing cruz at this point?  Some self reflection would be good for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go back to the quotes, I wasn't the one who brought up Cruz. The butt hurt Cruzbots did.  I just responded to it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:59:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he missed a lot of opportunities to hammer her.

I was really thinking she was going to fall off the stage at the end when she was shaking hands. She didn't look good there. Looked very frail and like she needed support from others.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:00:35 PM EDT
[#21]
He really screwed up tonight.I couldnt take any more of his stupid crap so I went and took a shower.Taxes,birther issue,Iraq war,real non issues and he got bogged down in that bullshit.He got some good shots in but dropped the ball big time.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:01:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Nonsense

Trump did fine for the first debate...

View Quote

Yeah it wasn't really a smack down. Just a bunch of her talking points.

We are all just sad because he didn't lay into her.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:01:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I was really thinking she was going to fall off the stage at the end when she was shaking hands. She didn't look good there. Looked very frail and like she needed support from others.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He had to hold back the punches lest every Hillery fan would call him a

BULLY

Oh, wait...

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:02:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yeah she did not "win" by any stretch. If you want to score, it was a draw.
I think Trumps plan was to not attack her this time. Let her think she stood with him and not "lose" it.
In the last debate he will relentlessly attack her, hammer her, over and over.
View Quote

He doesn't have the lead to waste.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:03:29 PM EDT
[#25]
The polls in the days ahead will shed a bit of light on how the public received the debate...

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:05:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The polls in the days ahead will shed a bit of light on how the public received the debate...

View Quote

Hopefully, it won't be that bad  Cause it was pretty bad tonight.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:05:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:07:33 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

it depends -

i will stand on my  premise that clinton got the questions and prepped responses and attacks based on them.

trump did bad, was disorganized in his responses, and should have responded better in attacks against her on her emails, and payments to the clinton foundation, etc.  but didn't.

it shows he's not practiced in being a lawyer or politician, but it would have been hard to defend against several lies being thrown at him for ever response she did anyway

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:09:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Did anyone notice her HUGE pupils?
She was a Stoned Bobble head !!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:10:47 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Was it just my imagination, or did Lester Holt throw out all pretense of being neutral?

I lost count of how many times he interrupted Trump, saying shit like, "that doesn't fit the record". What a POS.

FLH

FHRC
View Quote

he also played softball /  hardball with the questions, giving harder ones to trump,

he also started up stuff to give the advantage to clinton, like the birther one, then let that one sit without asking about the clinton orgainzation being the origin of it

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:12:12 PM EDT
[#31]
This thread is getting hilarious.  The NeverTrumps who have been 100% wrong about Trump the entire time are now trying to gloat that they are right.  Never mind for a second that they bashing the Republican party, the nominee, and people who support the party.  But they have been 100% wrong and continue to be wrong.  They still think Trump is going to drop out any day now.  I remember how giddy they got when Cruz "gained momentum for 1 week" and then he got stomped badly as he lost with 23 million people voting against him.  Now they claim, the guy that couldn't even beat a bad Democrat pretending to be a Republican would be wiping the floor with a polished liar and professional Democrat politician.  Like I said, they have been wrong 100% of the time but still continue with their delusions.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:12:19 PM EDT
[#32]
He did OK in my opinion but could have done better.

I hope he brings out the big guns in the next or last debate
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:13:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Donald got trumped by his idiotic comments all damn night
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:13:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This thread is getting hilarious.  The NeverTrumps who have been 100% wrong about Trump the entire time are now trying to gloat that they are right.  Never mind for a second that they bashing the Republican party, the nominee, and people who support the party.  But they have been 100% wrong and continue to be wrong.  They still think Trump is going to drop out any day now.  I remember how giddy they got when Cruz "gained momentum for 1 week" and then he got stomped badly as he lost with 23 million people voting against him.  Now they claim, the guy that couldn't even beat a bad Democrat pretending to be a Republican would be wiping the floor with a polished liar and professional Democrat politician.  Like I said, they have been wrong 100% of the time but still continue with their delusions.
View Quote

You backed a retard and he just shit himself on stage in front of 100 million people.

That ain't my fault.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:14:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
HRC just kicked his teeth in.  She obviously is prepared.  Trump is not.  Very, very clear.
View Quote

Not to mention all the smoke and mirrors going on.
-All commentators are pro Hillary
-Audience is stacked with her supporters (look at the end of the debate)
-Camera angles, audio volume, questions, all controlled by people who want her to win
-After debate commentary is all anti-republican, Hillary awesome commentary

I do not see how a republican could possibly win a debate like this unless they were a master debater, which Trump is not.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:14:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

You guys were wrong when it actually mattered. Look at the title of this thread, this is what we've been told will happen for fucking months.

He didn't deliver.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:15:24 PM EDT
[#37]
What destroyed his mojo was switching the recipe from aged orange cheddar to white cheddar. He just didn't look right and was completely unpalatable.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:16:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

So Trump is just pretending to be a republican?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:17:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

-Camera angles, audio volume, questions, all controlled by people who want her to win

I do not see how a republican could possibly win a debate like this unless they were a master debater, which Trump is not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
HRC just kicked his teeth in.  She obviously is prepared.  Trump is not.  Very, very clear.

Yeah that was Cruz, but he couldn't get over the Trump
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:18:22 PM EDT
[#40]
I would like to see how it played to the demographic Trump needs some votes from. The only thing he really hammered hard in the debate. The inner city vote.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:18:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
If people vote strictly by this debate, we are fucked.!
View Quote

There will be more and some people can't remember things very well. It's the average that matters, but the last debate will matter the most.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:18:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Whole debate was meh.

Trump at the end said someone told him not to bring it.
View Quote

She's a woman.  As was discussed here in other threads, it's a fine line making his points vs coming off like he's attacking a woman.  Most women talk about how they want to be treated like equals, like they're also men.  But as soon as you do that, they feel intimidated and threatened.  The fact is, you have to hold back or you come off as attacking them.  He had to thread that needle carefully and that puts her at an advantage.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:19:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You know why?

Because we told you this would happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The NeverTrumps are out in force.

You know why?

K

Meanwhile

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:20:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hats a lot of excuses for a shitty performance. Face it, he lost tonight. None of us wants that but he did. Biggly.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:21:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know why?

K

Meanwhile

http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u373/gbcop9c1/Mobile%20Uploads/4CCFD14D-1CD0-4B8D-A5F2-732B1ED1EDC2_zpsojpzhuag.jpg

A lack of lapel pin is totally the take away here.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:23:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know why?

K

Meanwhile

http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u373/gbcop9c1/Mobile%20Uploads/4CCFD14D-1CD0-4B8D-A5F2-732B1ED1EDC2_zpsojpzhuag.jpg

#Nevertrumpers
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:24:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You guys were wrong when it actually mattered. Look at the title of this thread, this is what we've been told will happen for fucking months.

He didn't deliver.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He didn't deliver.

It's a single debate.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:27:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

#Nevertrumpers
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know why?

K

Meanwhile

#Nevertrumpers

No one cares about the lapel.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:27:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It's a single debate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He didn't deliver.

It's a single debate.

It's a single election.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:27:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

#Nevertrumpers
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know why?

K

Meanwhile

#Nevertrumpers

I've never been a never trumper

I'm just not a part of a cult, looking for any way to justify it's leaders awesomeness.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top