BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 20
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:14:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some of these hard core Bible thumpers wonder why there is a growing hatred towards them. Isn't there something about not judging? Only God can judge? So stfu, live and let live. Stop spending so much time worrying about what other people do in their personal lives.
View Quote

I don't think a bunch of these unhinged grown men/women actually care...
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:35:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of these hard core Bible thumpers wonder why there is a growing hatred towards them. Isn't there something about not judging? Only God can judge? So stfu, live and let live. Stop spending so much time worrying about what other people do in their personal lives.

lol..irony..it escapes you.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:41:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:47:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Right ...because that's really the only other option.  

How about encouraging the son not to act on his inclination?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shitty or not, it's true.....I can't go along with the Pollyannas saying everything's OK. The father shouldn't condone his lifestyle choice. Maybe his son can't help his orientation, but he can control what he does with it.

What should he do, beat his son into an empty and loveless marriage of convenience?

Right ...because that's really the only other option.  

How about encouraging the son not to act on his inclination?

So he lives a life of celibacy to keep his dad happy.

Totally not going to end in a mass shooting.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:47:54 AM EDT
[#5]
My philosophy on love/relationships/marriage has always been,  "Everyone should have the right to be with that special person that makes them miserable."   Your son also has that right.  Love him,  and let him live his life.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:12:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm not religious at all and don't believe in god and it is still easy to see how disgusting and  unnatural being gay is.

The left can push their agenda all they want they will never convince me or anyone I know that you can be born that way and it is no different than your skin tone.

I, for one, am glad the "bible thumpers" are around because they make up a large portion of the population refusing buy into this garbage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not religious at all and don't believe in god and it is still easy to see how disgusting and  unnatural being gay is.

The left can push their agenda all they want they will never convince me or anyone I know that you can be born that way and it is no different than your skin tone.

I, for one, am glad the "bible thumpers" are around because they make up a large portion of the population refusing buy into this garbage.

I'm not even remotely close to being a leftist. But as long as you choose to represent conservatives with logic equivalent to the Taliban, Democrats are going to keep winning elections and calling us bkgots. The only reason you feel that gay stuff is so gross is that--like me--you innately are attracted to only women, and cringe at the thought of being with a man. Since you were born that way, don't you think that other men may have been born the opposite way...because if they were born feeling the same as you and I then it would be impossible to turn them gay, right? So you are proof that gayness is not a choice. It's damn hard to accept because life is so subjective and we can't easily put ourself in someone else's shoes, but if you try hard enough you can accept that gay people are not evil or really bad in any way just by nature of being gay. If you can just realize that accepting that does not harm you, and live and let live--kinda the way I feel about people who like country music.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:13:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If you can just realize that accepting that does not harm you, and live and let live--kinda the way I feel about people who like country music.
View Quote

Now that's a statement I can agree with.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:15:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm not even remotely close to being a leftist. But as long as you choose to represent conservatives with logic equivalent to the Taliban, Democrats are going to keep winning elections and calling us bkgots. The only reason you feel that gay stuff is so gross is that--like me--you innately are attracted to only women, and cringe at the thought of being with a man. Since you were born that way, don't you think that other men may have been born the opposite way...because if they were born feeling the same as you and I then it would be impossible to turn them gay, right? So you are proof that gayness is not a choice. It's damn hard to accept because life is so subjective and we can't easily put ourself in someone else's shoes, but if you try hard enough you can accept that gay people are not evil or really bad in any way just by nature of being gay. If you can just realize that accepting that does not harm you, and live and let live--kinda the way I feel about people who like country music.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, we should be just like the Democrats...right?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:17:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If you can just realize that accepting that does not harm you, and live and let live--kinda the way I feel about people who like country music.
View Quote

Oh sure, just bury your head in the sand.  Where will that get us? We'll start hearing it in elevators, grocery stores, and waiting rooms. The menace must me stopped now.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:17:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Support freedom and liberty?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:19:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thanks for proving my point....again, you fail to differentiate orientation from conduct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9RE_VD1nf8

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do I really have to explain this to you? If so, you're probably too dumb to understand an explanation in the first place.

Yeah, I am the one who thinks you can 'encourage' someone to not be gay

Thanks for proving my point....again, you fail to differentiate orientation from conduct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9RE_VD1nf8

Ok so please clarify how you want your fully grown, gay child to conduct themselves.

Not sure why you posted that video, it does nothing to address gay conduct
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:23:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
these threads always have entertaining responses. some of you people need to relax
View Quote

sure, then we get sodomized. never let your guard down, and always protect your six.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:27:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Considering it is even heavily documented as being common in the animal kingdom, I'd say it's natural.  Humans are just slightly smarter animals with the same instincts.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:27:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

sure, then we get sodomized. never let your guard down, and always protect your six.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
these threads always have entertaining responses. some of you people need to relax

Yeah, where is your tank?

Is arfcom temporarily out?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:31:32 PM EDT
[#15]
OP, I hope he's happy and is a good man. The world has enough shitty ones....
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:33:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lmao...aren't you special......how about zero convictions?...willing to let other run right over yourself and your beliefs...'cause you're afraid you might hurt someones feelings...we have become a nation of whining pussies...."he hurt my mangina feelings!"
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:42:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

lmao...aren't you special......how about zero convictions?...willing to let other run right over yourself and your beliefs...'cause you're afraid you might hurt someones feelings...we have become a nation of whining pussies...."he hurt my mangina feelings!"
View Quote

Oh so it is republican values to impose your religous and moral beliefs on others?

Not sure how letting someone else live the life they want while not harming anyone else is being a 'whiny pussy'
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:43:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Oh sure, just bury your head in the sand.  Where will that get us? We'll start hearing it in elevators, grocery stores, and waiting rooms. The menace must me stopped now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What would you do?

Drug them and lock them in padded cells?

Stuff them back in the closet under threat of violence?

Round them up and put them in camps?

"Relocate them in The East"?

Tell us how you really feel...
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:44:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am a Believer in God.
That being said my beliefs about homosexuality stem from my humanistic side and not from my faith.

Homosexuality is unnatural and in my mind a clear defect in the person.
Nearly every homosexual person I have ever met has had other mental issues;
That leads me to believe that Homosexuality is a symptom of a greater problem.

Many want to act like it's not a big deal when in fact it truly is a big deal if you actually care for the person.
It's no different than any other mental illness, we just don't call it that any longer so they never get helped.
Instead society (mostly on the left) go on about how much it's to celebrated, Do we celebrate other illnesses?

I honestly believe (and here comes my Christian beliefs) that society fails those who are homosexual.
Many say that we love them, but truth is that  they don't, because if they really did they would get the help.

As a Believer I'm instructed to love the un-lovable, and to hate the sin and love the sinner.
So that puts a bit of a burden on me, because I understand that to truly love them means that
I need to lay out the cold hard facts that they have a mental health issue so that they can get help.
Sadly because I'm not the best believer and because my human carnal side is strong in my own desires,
I just say heck with it it's not my problem because I don't want to deal with them and I walk away  and let them be.
All the time knowing quite well that they are not OK and that they have a real issue that needs help.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:44:27 PM EDT
[#20]
If that was my son, I'd love him just as much.

I'm surprised women have agreed to have sex with any of you homophobic bastards.  I bet gay men wouldn't even touch you if they were offered large sums of money.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:45:32 PM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=79586

God doesn't want people to judge. It's not our job, it's his.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:46:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Somebody buy me a stiff drink...

View Quote

Are we doing phrasing?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:51:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Hey bro!!!

NEVER HILLARY
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hey bro!!!

NEVER HILLARY

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:12:34 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
What should he do, beat his son into an empty and loveless marriage of convenience?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Shitty or not, it's true.....I can't go along with the Pollyannas saying everything's OK. The father shouldn't condone his lifestyle choice. Maybe his son can't help his orientation, but he can control what he does with it.

And procreation. You know...for the ancestors.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:15:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I will grant you that, but everyone knows that Dave is a horrible lay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Haven't you learned from GD that women are the devil?  He's better off!  

Nope. Better divorced, broke, cheated on and paying alimony until 2050 than taking it in the ass from Dave.

No reason to be a dick, man.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:20:15 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Haven't you learned from GD that women are the devil?  He's better off!  

Nope. Better divorced, broke, cheated on and paying alimony until 2050 than taking it in the ass from Dave.

This thread needed a good laugh.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:34:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Considering it is even heavily documented as being common in the animal kingdom, I'd say it's natural.  Humans are just slightly smarter animals with the same instincts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Source.  What animals are "gay"?

Sex for pleasure in and of itself or mating for life is very rare in the animal kingdom.  I'm VERY interested in your heavily documented evidence of homosexual animals.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:41:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How am I anything like the Taliban?

I propose no laws having anything to do with sexual deviation.  I do not support any "gay bashing" or other crimes against abnormal or mentally ill people.

What I am against is the left's constant attempts at "normalizing and naturalizing" it in an attempt to create yet another special interest group to champion.  It didn't stop there, now they are on to trannies.  What's next, pedos or bestiality?  I used to be much more indifferent but all of this in-your-face shit of the last decade where they want to dump on other people's rights (christian baker) because they are "more special" as well as label everyone that isn't in love with them as bigots has pushed me over the edge.

I will never be friends or close to a gay person in any way whatsoever.  However, I fully support their rights to do as they will in their own homes as long as no children are involved and would vehemently oppose any legislation attempting to criminalize their behavior.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:43:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Sex for pleasure in and of itself or mating for life is very rare in the animal kingdom.  I'm VERY interested in your heavily documented evidence of homosexual animals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are only a quick one second google search away to prove yourself wrong. Lol
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:50:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've seen plenty of pseudoscience on the internet.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Is there a higher ratio of gays/lesbians on state aid as compared to hetero?

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:00:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

homosexual behavior in animals

another book

or if scholarly articles are preferable to books...

male-male and female-female relationships in animals

homosexual relationships in monkeys  

abstract: Observations of stumptail monkeys revealed frequent prolonged, intensive genital stimulation between individuals of the same sex, both males and females, adults and infants, These homosexual interactions occurred in positive emotional contexts, were accompanied by positive emotional facial expressions, and often were evidently elicited by the observation of heterosexual behavior. Infants' first copulations were performed with adults of the same or opposite sex who actively aided them. This suggests that homosexual and heterosexual encounters function as training for adult sexual roles, and that homosexual behavior is a basic primate pattern not exclusive to man.

33 species have been observed to have homosexual relationships

and that was just half the first page of google scholar results.  there are another 15,000 or so results for "homosexual behavior in nonhumans".
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:17:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What would you do?

View Quote

Send them to camps where they're forced to listen to Slayer, NWA, and Dead Kennedys while strapped into chairs A Clockwork Orange style, until any memory of country music is wiped from their brains. I'll allow the railcars to be padded. I'm not a monster.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:44:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only the freedoms and liberties we agree with.  Everything else must be suppressed by any means possible.  God will curse us if we don't.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:54:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Send them to camps where they're forced to listen to Slayer, NWA, and Dead Kennedys while strapped into chairs A Clockwork Orange style, until any memory of country music is wiped from their brains. I'll allow the railcars to be padded. I'm not a monster.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What would you do?

How about Motörhead?  NOw there's a manly band, led by the manliest of men, Lemmy.

Uhh.... Wait a minute...

And Kerry King sets off the gaydar of lots of people, so Slayer may be a poor choice.

Easy-E caught the HIV, who knows how and from whom, so your playlist is becoming unintentionally funnier.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:57:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Just accept your kid for who he is already.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:58:57 PM EDT
[#38]
I don't care who or even how someone else has sex.
Just don't tell me who or how I have to have sex.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:04:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I'm surprised women have agreed to have sex with any of you homophobic bastards.  I bet gay men wouldn't even touch you if they were offered large sums of money.
View Quote

I'm sorry to say I have to agree with all of this.

I am the furthest thing from a SJW, and I don't throw around terms like "homophobic" lightly. Part of the reason I began posting here more often (other than the election season) was that I had noticed a subtle change on ARFcom in the last 10 years (yes, I have been here for about 10 years now - it amazes me too). 10 years ago I would read threads discussing the issue of homosexuality. There were a few people who supported the very few gay posters, but the majority of them were quite negative - they didn't want gays around and didn't want to hear about it; it didn't matter if they were pro-2A or even Pink Pistols members. Recently, there seemed to be a bit of inclusiveness creeping into GD. It was as if they understood that conservatism was/is dying and they would need every ally they could get - the rise of Milo also contributed. I've followed this thread carefully, and it has made me realize that the "inclusiveness" I thought I detected was a THIN VENEER created by a minority of vocal posters, covering a majority of very distrustful and hateful people - some of whom advocate disowning or beating their own children based on who they find attractive.

Not really sure what to say now. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but I'm definitely feeling a bit chagrined that I looked in the wrong spot for acceptance and tolerance.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:09:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Oh so it is republican values to impose your religous and moral beliefs on others?

Not sure how letting someone else live the life they want while not harming anyone else is being a 'whiny pussy'
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nowhere have I stated that gays cannot live their lives as they see fit..What I have said is "I will not be forced to support their choice".....Now you wanna talk about "freedom"?  I don't think you even understand what the word means.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:21:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I am the furthest thing from a SJW, and I don't throw around terms like "homophobic" lightly. Part of the reason I began posting here more often (other than the election season) was that I had noticed a subtle change on ARFcom in the last 10 years (yes, I have been here for about 10 years now - it amazes me too). 10 years ago I would read threads discussing the issue of homosexuality. There were a few people who supported the very few gay posters, but the majority of them were quite negative - they didn't want gays around and didn't want to hear about it; it didn't matter if they were pro-2A or even Pink Pistols members. Recently, there seemed to be a bit of inclusiveness creeping into GD. It was as if they understood that conservatism was/is dying and they would need every ally they could get - the rise of Milo also contributed. I've followed this thread carefully, and it has made me realize that the "inclusiveness" I thought I detected was a THIN VENEER created by a minority of vocal posters, covering a majority of very distrustful and hateful people - some of whom advocate disowning or beating their own children based on who they find attractive.

Not really sure what to say now. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but I'm definitely feeling a bit chagrined that I looked in the wrong spot for acceptance and tolerance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You cannot force others to accept and approve of the deviant sinful lifestyle you choose/want to live.  
Tolerance runs both ways ... something the pro-home crowd seem to forget with tramping on traditional values to advance their own selfish wrapped desires.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:30:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:31:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You cannot force others to accept and approve of the deviant sinful lifestyle you choose/want to live.   Tolerance runs both ways ... something the pro-home crowd seem to forget with tramping on traditional values to advance their own selfish wrapped desires.
View Quote

I have never tried to force anyone to accept anything. My lifestyle is probably very similar to yours - Except you're a damn bagged-milk drinking Canadian. I also get laid about as much as most of the GD basement dwellers, which is basically never.

What an interesting and ironic spelling error. I am very pro-home. Homos looking for a home on ARFcom are not likely to find one.

ETA: Yeah, I like girls. Did you know I like girls? I lust after women every day just like a good heterosexual christian boy.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:34:19 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Birds for one are prone to being gay ,it's not just their owners.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:34:53 PM EDT
[#45]
I've been reading here for years that the Conservative party needs to change and be more accepting.
Trump wins the primary and a vocal group demands that Cruz, thumping his bible was the better choice.

So, which is it?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:36:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

another book

abstract: Observations of stumptail monkeys revealed frequent prolonged, intensive genital stimulation between individuals of the same sex, both males and females, adults and infants, These homosexual interactions occurred in positive emotional contexts, were accompanied by positive emotional facial expressions, and often were evidently elicited by the observation of heterosexual behavior. Infants' first copulations were performed with adults of the same or opposite sex who actively aided them. This suggests that homosexual and heterosexual encounters function as training for adult sexual roles, and that homosexual behavior is a basic primate pattern not exclusive to man.

and that was just half the first page of google scholar results.  there are another 15,000 or so results for "homosexual behavior in nonhumans".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

another book

You need to check those sources.  The second one was "University of California, San Franscisco".  Unbiased you think?  HAHA, no way!

Skimming through some of those I've seen the same arguments I've seen before involving male on male "mounting" in some species of dogs and felids.  That has nothing to do with "sex" as I've seen plenty of dogs hump each other for dominance.  Never seen one actually fuck one in the ass.  Hell, dogs always slobber on their own penis, does that count as self-fellatio?

By these nutjobs definitions I guess it would.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:42:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Amazed at how easily people forget how empires end. Remember when Rome was going
south one of the last great things that happened to that society was morals took a serious
nose dive. Be in denial all you want but we are replaying history to the same effect.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:43:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What would you do?

My friend I grew up with is gay and loves Slayer and DK
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:49:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I know this is hard for some of you to comprehend, because some of you seem obsessed with the act of two men assfucking, but not all homosexuals engage in anal sex.
I know several male homosexual couples who don't, and that's just in the small circle of people that I know. Some homos find it gross.
View Quote

You talking about lesbians?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:51:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Amazed at how easily people forget how empires end. Remember when Rome was going
south one of the last great things that happened to that society was morals took a serious
nose dive. Be in denial all you want but we are replaying history to the same effect.
View Quote

I don't disagree, but acceptance of homosexual activity does not automatically mean imminent societal decline. Look at ancient Greece, for example - hundreds and hundreds of years of science, philosophy, religion, education, government... all the while idealizing the young male physique and plowing more ass than Brazzers.
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top