Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2016 10:40:31 PM EDT
For the last 25 fuckin years I have had to plug my nose, put on the blinders, and go and vote for the guys you and your ilk have foisted on us. Fuckin Dole, W, W, McCain, Romney. Goddammit losers every fukkin one of them!!!! You and your crew have given us the shittiest candidates ever. You pick them on the basis of "oh it's his turn now, or it's someone else's turn now" FUKKIN GODDAMN BULLSHIT.

You mutherfukkers OWE ME THIS VOTE THIS TIME AROUND goddamit!!!!!! WE went along with your worthless piece of shit candidates out of some misguided sense of loyalty and party unity. Only to have the PARTY ESTABLISHMENT BEND US OVER AND BREAK IT OFF IN US.

Well you motherfukkers, now it is your goddam turn. So bend over and grab your ankles. If you are so goddam motherfukkin stupid and hard-headed not to recognize that letting FHRC get ANYWHERE even close to the White House would be a disaster, then change your registration and join the Dems, because that is who you have become.

Don't give me ANY BULLSHIT about  Gary Johnson (what is Aleppo) and whoever that stupid Green party moron is. They will not 3% of the vote, period.

It is very simple. YOU OWE THE COUNTRY AND ALL OF US YOUR VOTE ON THIS ONE. TIME TO SUCK IT UP AND GET WITH THE PROGRAM. We have done it for you fucks for far too long. Your redemption rides on getting your heads out of your asses and getting with the program.

If you don't then don't be bitchin not one single mutherfukkin word on 1/21/17. Pay up mutherfukkers.

Rant over

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:48:24 PM EDT
[#1]
It saddens and entertains me that Trumpsters still haven't realized that the election is between two raging NY Liberals. And that they are just as bad as the other
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:51:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I visualize OP as having a mullet and his teeth knocked out, but probably still a step above a Hillary supporter.........damn this election and the idiots.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:52:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Trump is our Bull Mooser. History repeats itself. Except, in a good way.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:53:06 PM EDT
[#4]
no one cares. you're not changing anyone's mind.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:54:14 PM EDT
[#5]
whats ur iq, since ur tumpeting for a Dem.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:56:15 PM EDT
[#6]

This is a new and fresh topic of discussion.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:56:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It saddens and entertains me that Trumpsters still haven't realized that the election is between two raging NY Liberals. And that they are just as bad as the other
View Quote

And you are wrong. It's true that Trump is far more Liberal than I prefer. But Trump also draws his political support from the Right. That means he will listen to Conservatives when it comes to court nominations and legislation. He may not do what we want, but the door will be open for us to at least talk to him.

Clinton actively hates us and will go out of her way to destroy anything Conservative, just because she can. Trump might bend to overwhelming political pressure and sign some new gun control law, I know this. But I know that Clinton will actively push for gun laws. And she will do so not because she thinks it will keep anyone safe, she will do it just to fuck us, because she hates us.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:56:51 PM EDT
[#8]
LOL!!!!

The OP thinks Trump is different.

LOL!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:58:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

And you are wrong. It's true that Trump is far more Liberal than I prefer. But Trump also draws his political support from the Right. That means he will listen to Conservatives when it comes to court nominations and legislation. He may not do what we want, but the door will be open for us to at least talk to him.

Clinton actively hates us and will go out of her way to destroy anything Conservative, just because she can. Trump might bend to overwhelming political pressure and sign some new gun control law, I know this. But I know that Clinton will actively push for gun laws. And she will do so not because she thinks it will keep anyone safe, she will do it just to fuck us, because she hates us.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is no doubt that Trump is better than Clinton, but we picked the worst candidate out of 17 options...With the exception of Bush, he would have conceded already.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:58:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:59:17 PM EDT
[#11]
No point in reasoning with nevertrumpers here, they exist only to made fun of. Quite a collection of loons to say the least, the sane ones already jumped ship and have given up their crusade.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:59:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

And your from Texas.   I don't think so.  Suck it up...
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:00:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Other than nice campaign words, what Actions of Trump's show him to support gun rights?  What conservative ideals had he ever acted upon?

Seriously asking
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:01:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're
Think so about what?
Suck what up...And why?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:01:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are so right.  Both candidates will nominate pro 2nd amendment Supreme Court justices.  So vote for whoever you wish. They both have you covered.
Trump isn't perfect.  I would like someone to actually say let's spend less money.

You can't seriously vote for the libertarian Gary Johnson.  He is so not a libertarian. He is a Green Party wannabe opportunist.  Dont be fooled.

Anti trump folks, make yourself useful and continually remind the Bernie folks what HRC did to Bernie.  Let them split their vote. If you must vote HRC, send some Bernie supporters to GJ or the green candidate.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:03:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
not to recognize that letting FHRC get ANYWHERE even close to the White House would be a disaster,
View Quote

Rant 4/10

Letting either DT or HC near the white house will be a disaster.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:05:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

There is no doubt that Trump is better than Clinton, but we picked the worst candidate out of 17 options...With the exception of Bush, he would have conceded already.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the view of several.  The attacks on trump need to stop.  This is serving no purpose at this point.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:06:26 PM EDT
[#18]
lol

nobody owes you a goddamn thing.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:07:14 PM EDT
[#19]
With Hitlery we KNOW WE WILL GET SCREWED.

With Trump, there is atleast a chance he will not fuck us over. It may be a small chance, but after the fukkin the GOPe AND the DEMS have given us, at the very least it is a small glimmer of hope.

No mullet, all of my teeth, full time employed, retirement paid for, Mensa elgible, and have been active in political campaigns for the last 40 years. I fully realize Trump is flawed, but under ANY POSSIBLE MEASURE he is the better choice. Sad that you can't, or more likely won't see the truth in that. Which returns me to my prior premise...........about the party that has your loyalty.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:08:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
For the last 25 fuckin years I have had to plug my nose, put on the blinders, and go and vote for the guys you and your ilk have foisted on us. Fuckin Dole, W, W, McCain, Romney. Goddammit losers every fukkin one of them!!!! You and your crew have given us the shittiest candidates ever. You pick them on the basis of "oh it's his turn now, or it's someone else's turn now" FUKKIN GODDAMN BULLSHIT.

You mutherfukkers OWE ME THIS VOTE THIS TIME AROUND goddamit!!!!!! WE went along with your worthless piece of shit candidates out of some misguided sense of loyalty and party unity. Only to have the PARTY ESTABLISHMENT BEND US OVER AND BREAK IT OFF IN US.

Well you motherfukkers, now it is your goddam turn. So bend over and grab your ankles. If you are so goddam motherfukkin stupid and hard-headed not to recognize that letting FHRC get ANYWHERE even close to the White House would be a disaster, then change your registration and join the Dems, because that is who you have become.

Don't give me ANY BULLSHIT about  Gary Johnson (what is Aleppo) and whoever that stupid Green party moron is. They will not 3% of the vote, period.

It is very simple. YOU OWE THE COUNTRY AND ALL OF US YOUR VOTE ON THIS ONE. TIME TO SUCK IT UP AND GET WITH THE PROGRAM. We have done it for you fucks for far too long. Your redemption rides on getting your heads out of your asses and getting with the program.

If you don't then don't be bitchin not one single mutherfukkin word on 1/21/17. Pay up mutherfukkers.

Rant over

View Quote

Fail
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:09:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Yawn.

If trump doesn't win, it's not the handful of conservatives who decided to sit this out that are to blame. It's the man who couldn't beat hellary's fault.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:10:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
lol

nobody owes you a goddamn thing.
View Quote

Do you rhetoric much?
Thought not.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:11:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Guy
Quoted:

This is the view of several.  The attacks on trump need to stop.  This is serving no purpose at this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They serve quite the purpose of splitting the R voting base, or at least disenfranchising enough to stay home and not vote.

As a separate poster mentioned, rants like the OPs are not in the least bit constructive, helpful or swaying... Efforts are far better spent attacking your opponent.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:12:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Rant over

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:13:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

With Trump, there is atleast a chance he will not fuck us over. It may be a small chance, but after the fukkin the GOPe AND the DEMS have given us, at the very least it is a small glimmer of hope.

No mullet, all of my teeth, full time employed, retirement paid for, Mensa elgible, and have been active in political campaigns for the last 40 years. I fully realize Trump is flawed, but under ANY POSSIBLE MEASURE he is the better choice. Sad that you can't, or more likely won't see the truth in that. Which returns me to my prior premise...........about the party that has your loyalty.
View Quote

And he has all the right enemies

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:14:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Your first mistake was going with the flow for the last 25 years...
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:15:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, because McCain, Dole, Mittens were all solid republicans
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:15:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
No point in reasoning with nevertrumpers here, they exist only to made fun of. Quite a collection of loons to say the least, the sane ones already jumped ship and have given up their crusade.
View Quote

There are only literally like 5 of them. Yet you guys are beyond butthurt over 5 people.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:16:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Calm down.

Even though I think Trump is a retard I'll still pull the lever for him.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:16:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Party loyalty and the two party system are what have us in this mess.

MENSA eligible
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:17:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you just insult someone's IQ using spelling and grammar like that?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:22:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:23:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:25:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why did you like Romney?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:25:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Why did you like Romney?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why did you like Romney?

Who said I did?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:30:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:32:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:34:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Verbal diarrhea is never persuasive, no matter how cathartic it may be for you, personally, OP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top