Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2016 9:44:21 PM EDT
Was informed today that a friend and his wife who have voted democrat their entire lives are voting Trump. Said they just can't in good conscience vote for someone that is so corrupt and obviously a criminal. These people own a business in the same town center as I do. It is very upscale and I'm hearing more and more every day of folks saying never Hillary even though they aren't fans of Trump. These are the people that are going to make the difference between a close race and a landslide which I'm expecting.

And for any of you Johnson dreamers, wake the fuck up morons. It ain't gonna happen and you voting on principal is only going to help Hillary. It shouldn't matter, but, just in case it's close, do you want to live with fact that your wasted vote helped Hillary destroy out country? Well, do you?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:46:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I disagree with 1 thing , By me the same house that had Bernie signs now have Johnson signs . I have seen 1 Hillary sign in my whole county .  There is not even a Hillary sign in the democratic party office window
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:46:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Insert youknowhesright.jpeg
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:48:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Let's hope they do, a few of my coworkers that voted for Obama are saying they're voting trump due to broken promises. I guess get them voting our way is better than hrc
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:50:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I disagree with 1 thing , By me the same house that had Bernie signs now have Johnson signs . I have seen 1 Hillary sign in my whole county .  There is not even a Hillary sign in the democratic party office window
View Quote

That's a good point as long as it's ex Bernie supporters voting for him. I'm referring to the conservatives I know for sure are throwing their vote to Johnson because of some prinipalisitc set of values they claim to have.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:52:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Insert youknowhesright.jpeg
View Quote
</img />

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:52:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I've convinced 1 Democrat NOT to vote Hillary. Not as good as you but it's something.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:58:36 PM EDT
[#7]
My 87yo Grandmother that has always been Democrats for as long as I can remember if my 40 years told me about five months ago there was no way in hell she would vote for Clinton and will vote for any Republican because of how corrupt the Democrats have become. I almost passed out when she said that because of how her and my late grandfather were talking about Obama. And she said he hasn't done shit but destroy this country and was ashamed to have voted for him.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:24:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:03:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Even my obamabot retired parents (OK, just my dad, not my mom), seem to be concerned about Hillary and her health, and don't think a NY Liberal like Trump would really do anything all that bad, if elected. My more liberal sisters and their husbands are still batshit crazy for Hitlery.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:35:18 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't really know any Democrats who have switched to Trump -- my libtarded SiL is a hard-core Bernbot who has latched on to Hillary.

Plus Trump isn't really popular in Utah -- or so people say.  In reality he's up by double-digits in all the polls here and Hillary is so unpopular that she is likely going to finish 3rd behind Trump and Johnson.

What you have to watch for is a "preference cascade" when people start jumping on the bandwagon a couple of weeks before the election.  I predict Trump will pick up 2-3% in the polls in just the last week alone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top