Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2016 3:57:18 PM EDT
Jack Tapper describing a Full Frontal clip aired on CNN "Broke from proticol" referring to Samantha Bee's criticism of Trump last night. Followed by Seth Meyers clip, after a Sally Kohn tirade. Holy crap can CNN be more blantantly anti-Trump than they are today? Yes, why watch communist news network. Yes their ratings are shit. No, I flipped thru channels and stopped to find out why Anthony Bourdain was talking about hot dogs with Obama. Nevermind, will ask mods to delete. Just stunned by 5th column audacity in an election year. Guess I'm not nearly as jaded as I thought.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 4:01:48 PM EDT
[#1]
wat
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 4:03:51 PM EDT
[#2]
There needs to be a reckoning in today's media soon. Like a system that accredits news orgs as impartial, liberal, or conservative, decided upon by a robot that analyzes text and speech patterns and gives a realtime analysis of how left or right a news org is.

At least that way they cannot lie about being an impartial 4th estate and will be objectively labeled for the commies they are
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 4:05:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Just turn off that shit.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 4:07:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Shhhhhhhhhocking
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 4:13:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There needs to be a reckoning in today's media soon. Like a system that accredits news orgs as impartial, liberal, or conservative, decided upon by a robot that analyzes text and speech patterns and gives a realtime analysis of how left or right a news org is.

At least that way they cannot lie about being an impartial 4th estate and will be objectively labeled for the commies they are
View Quote

AI can be manipulated easily as well.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 4:14:00 PM EDT
[#6]
all of this in my opinion is preparing the left for defeat..something they cant invasion
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#7]
kek
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 4:26:28 PM EDT
[#8]
The media will be the coal mine canaries for politicians. If something happens they'll be the first it happens to.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:06:20 PM EDT
[#9]
What's the name of the biggest tar manufacturer in the US?  I think buying a LOT of stock is beginning to look like a really good idea.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Jack Tapper describing a Full Frontal clip aired on CNN "Broke from proticol" referring to Samantha Bee's criticism of Trump last night. Followed by Seth Meyers clip, after a Sally Kohn tirade. Holy crap can CNN be more blantantly anti-Trump than they are today? Yes, why watch communist news network. Yes their ratings are shit. No, I flipped thru channels and stopped to find out why Anthony Bourdain was talking about hot dogs with Obama. Nevermind, will ask mods to delete. Just stunned by 5th column audacity in an election year. Guess I'm not nearly as jaded as I thought.
View Quote

If you actually speak English you might get more eloquent responses
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:24:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Just ask Google in a week.

el-o-el

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:28:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who programs the robot?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:30:40 PM EDT
[#13]
The left knows if their girl wins they will control the Presidency forever as it gives them amnesty for 20-30 million which leads to 100 million more Dems in the next 10-15 years once they bring in their extended family. They know a HRC win gives them total control the USSC for a generation but lost likely forever, and of course more federal courts and eventually all of them in time.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:32:33 PM EDT
[#14]
ALL THE NEWS IS FLIPPING OUT ON TRUMP.....
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:32:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Fuck them,, no one watches them anyway.. unless your in an airport lobby
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:32:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're right.  You are not nearly jaded enough.  The leftists are well organized and funded at a level beyond want most people could possibly believe.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:33:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Who programs the robot?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who programs the robot?

The left.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:34:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Actually there is.

It's called the internet.

Fewer and fewer people are getting their news from the MSM these days.

Hell, when a U-2 went down the other day one of our guys here had a picture of the smoke plume on this very board before the media even knew it happened
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:36:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What's the name of the biggest tar manufacturer in the US?  I think buying a LOT of stock is beginning to look like a really good idea.
View Quote

I'm investing heavily in feathers.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:38:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Actually there is.

Hell, when a U-2 went down the other day one of our guys here had a picture of the smoke plume on this very board before the media even knew it happened
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually there is.

Exactly. I can't remember the last time I tuned in to TV news.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:39:22 PM EDT
[#21]
the only way CNN survives now is because of cable. A certain portion of what is paid every month goes to them. Once cable becomes unbundled, CNN and MSNBC goes the way of the Dodo.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:42:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Just turn off that shit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

K-12 .....adjust your expectations of me
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:44:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The left knows if their girl wins they will control the Presidency forever as it gives them amnesty for 20-30 million which leads to 100 million more Dems in the next 10-15 years once they bring in their extended family. They know a HRC win gives them total control the USSC for a generation but lost likely forever, and of course more federal courts and eventually all of them in time.
View Quote

Good point, I've been so wrapped up with 2A SCOTUS appt, I was late to the party on immigration issues.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:46:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Actually there is.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually there is.

I agree, until last week, I hadn't watched any cable for months, maybe a year.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:51:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
the only way CNN survives now is because of cable. A certain portion of what is paid every month goes to them. Once cable becomes unbundled, CNN and MSNBC goes the way of the Dodo.
View Quote

THIS is how you kill the Beast.

Cable news, and Hollywood for that matter, are surviving off of Government regulated monopolies and tax breaks.
This is why they are tools of the Democrats. They know who their real pay masters are. It ain't you and me.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:55:13 PM EDT
[#27]
I just want Trump to win, and then only let Breitbart into the White House press room.

Let them all get their news second hand.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:55:48 PM EDT
[#28]
IBTL.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:56:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Clinton News Network.  What do you expect?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:58:20 PM EDT
[#30]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:59:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Everything is so sensationalist these days.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:00:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

At least a half hearted attempt to pretend for their own sake. I flipped back an hour ago just to see if it's a fluke but it was even worse. The Trump hate on CNN is at fever pitch level.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:00:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:05:10 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually there is.

Anytime I catch wind of anything happening, ARFCOM and reddit are the first places I check.

Anything decently newsworthy will have 20 pages here before it makes any of the media outlets.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:05:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
IBTL
View Quote

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:07:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
all of this in my opinion is preparing the left for defeat..something they cant invasion
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:59:07 PM EDT
[#38]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:00:59 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

At least a half hearted attempt to pretend for their own sake. I flipped back an hour ago just to see if it's a fluke but it was even worse. The Trump hate on CNN is at fever pitch level.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You could change over to Fox - and wait for them to be supportive of Hillary.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:04:44 PM EDT
[#40]
IBTL bitches!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:06:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just turn off that shit.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:06:53 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:08:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Why would this thread be locked?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:12:13 PM EDT
[#44]
IBTD
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:19:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Why would this thread be locked?
View Quote

Lock comes before deletion.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:23:41 PM EDT
[#46]
IBTL, Post count +1, &c.

Justin Trudeau is a wanker

Also Gary the Goat videos will eat up large portions of your weekend if you let them
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:24:20 PM EDT
[#47]
by request
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top