Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:05:53 PM EDT
[#1]
You can donate for a chance to have lunch with Ivanka...

"My face is up here, Mr. Cavgunner...."

Eta
Spelling and ( . )( . )
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:09:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I see it on his facebook page

It was $180
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can someone give me a link to the autographed hats?  Is that a real thing?

All I can find is third party sales on ebay and amazon. If it's for real and the price is somewhat reasonable and the funds go to the campaign, I'll seriously consider buying one.

I see it on his facebook page

It was $180

Thanks, I don't have facebook but my wife does.  The most recent one she found was sold out and they were $240.  

I'll have her keep an eye out, If they run another one about that price I'll jump on it.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:10:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The trump train is about to start pouring on the coals!!!!

Choo choo.....
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:16:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You can donate for a chance to have lunch with Ivanka...

"My face is up here, Mr. Cavgunner...."

Eta
Spelling and ( . )( . )
View Quote

Ha, misspelled your own name didn't you?those things happen when there is only enough blood in the body to make one of the heads work right at a time....
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:23:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Aside from the entertainment value of it all, this election is fascinating to watch.

If he wins this Trump is going to rewrite the book on how to win elections. The GOP has tried the same formula for so many losing elections and Trump has turned it on its head.

Interesting times for sure

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:42:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Lol so you had the fucking balls to ask how much I donated,  then turned right around and admitted that you didn't even buy the hat for twenty something bucks?

Lmaoooooo fuck off dude
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sad that Clinton raised more than him. Sad that he's selling fucking autographed hats. Sad that we haven't done more to defeat her.  Sad.

And how much have you personally donated to Trump's campaign?

1+1=3

The real answer is probably more than you.

http://s10.postimg.org/q12ifsrjt/FB_IMG_1474771066923.jpg

Real answer is yes, you have, but then again I'm not the one bitching about how he's funding and spending.

I'm not even worried.

All the money in the world can't hide what a slimy piece of shit Clinton is, and the next month is going to be a fucking riot watching Trump dismantle her.

Lol so you had the fucking balls to ask how much I donated,  then turned right around and admitted that you didn't even buy the hat for twenty something bucks?

Lmaoooooo fuck off dude

I asked you a question about donations to determine whether or not you had a justifiable gripe with his campaign spending, but you're too god damn dense to understand that.

You sound awfully butt-hurt over a twenty dollar hat.... Maybe you just need a good cry?

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:44:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Aside from the entertainment value of it all, this election is fascinating to watch.

If he wins this Trump is going to rewrite the book on how to win elections. The GOP has tried the same formula for so many losing elections and Trump has turned it on its head.

View Quote

Yep, Screw political correctness, and address the issues that concern the electorate. Who knew?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:49:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:51:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Saw my first Trump ad last night.  I thought to myself "finally"!  It was a nice break from seeing ye ol bitch every other commercial.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:53:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Trump is doing quite well with small dollar donations which is indicatvie of grassroots support, and that wins elections.  I'm sure George Soros can write the hell out of a check but in the end he's but one vote.
I don't understand what is wrong with selling merchandise to fund a campaign, but apparently you have a problem with it and I suppose it is your right to.
Not really sure what else you would like the Trump campaign to do - he's doing quite well with poll numbers.  He hasn't put out many ads yet, but if you pay attention to his campaign that seems to be by design.  I think a lot of people get tired of campaign ads and it seems the Trump campaign wants to fire for effect closer to when it counts vs spamming your TV and radio with ads for months on end - people get tired of that shit.  I think there is something to this.

Illegal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal-time_rule
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So he's still self funding.  Sad,  but interesting nonetheless.

Why in actual fuck is funding your own run for the presidency a sad thing?

Sad that Clinton raised more than him. Sad that he's selling fucking autographed hats. Sad that we haven't done more to defeat her.  Sad.

Trump is doing quite well with small dollar donations which is indicatvie of grassroots support, and that wins elections.  I'm sure George Soros can write the hell out of a check but in the end he's but one vote.
I don't understand what is wrong with selling merchandise to fund a campaign, but apparently you have a problem with it and I suppose it is your right to.
Not really sure what else you would like the Trump campaign to do - he's doing quite well with poll numbers.  He hasn't put out many ads yet, but if you pay attention to his campaign that seems to be by design.  I think a lot of people get tired of campaign ads and it seems the Trump campaign wants to fire for effect closer to when it counts vs spamming your TV and radio with ads for months on end - people get tired of that shit.  I think there is something to this.

Quoted:
Just surprised that HRC and her ilk did not buy up all of the air time to prevent Trump from running anything on the TV.

Illegal.

Is anything that HRC does or is involved in really illegal?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:58:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Let's get this steamroller rolling full speed ahead.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r320/smoothsailing_02/hilroll_zpsjwx5ypy9.jpg
View Quote

PRAISE KEK!
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:59:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I gave him $250. It's public record.

In fact the Seattle Times called and wanted to interview me. I didn't call them back.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:00:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sad that Trump isn't stealing from his contributors like Hillary is?

http://observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:07:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I asked you a question about donations to determine whether or not you had a justifiable gripe with his campaign spending, but you're too god damn dense to understand that.

You sound awfully butt-hurt over a twenty dollar hat.... Maybe you just need a good cry?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[

And how much have you personally donated to Trump's campaign?

1+1=3

Real answer is yes, you have, but then again I'm not the one bitching about how he's funding and spending.

I'm not even worried.

All the money in the world can't hide what a slimy piece of shit Clinton is, and the next month is going to be a fucking riot watching Trump dismantle her.

Lmaoooooo fuck off dude

No,  you tried to pigeonhole me with a completely irrelevant question, because you ASSumed I was something I am not.

And just who the hell are you to decide if I or anyone else has a justifiable gripe?  

Damn right it's sad that Hillary has AT LEAST  twice the war chest as Trump.
Damn right that's OUR FAULT.

And you started the cussing first

Cheers brother. TRUMP2016
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:09:37 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

http://observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's not stealing, that's karma fucking them in the ass.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:17:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:19:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Time to get it on!
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:20:54 AM EDT
[#18]
It better work.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:23:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Praise Kek
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:25:52 AM EDT
[#20]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:29:48 AM EDT
[#21]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:05:30 AM EDT
[#22]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:22:11 AM EDT
[#23]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 5:22:14 PM EDT
[#24]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 5:29:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Saw an ad on Fox during football, had an "it's morning in America" vibe.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#26]
I've seen quite a few Trump ads on Fox and Fox Business.  Need to see more on network tv.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 5:36:25 PM EDT
[#27]
I just made another donation. FHRC!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 5:41:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same.

I like seeing non attack ads being aired. We all know Hillary is a worthless bitch already so tell us what you want to do to make the US better.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 5:56:21 PM EDT
[#29]
This is no surprise, just smart planning.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 5:59:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Obama spent $1 billion to get elected
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 6:03:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you have a point that you plan on making?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 6:07:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

No,  you tried to pigeonhole me with a completely irrelevant question, because you ASSumed I was something I am not.

And just who the hell are you to decide if I or anyone else has a justifiable gripe?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
1+1=3

I'm not even worried.

Lmaoooooo fuck off dude

Cmon gents were all on the same side here
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 6:07:56 PM EDT
[#33]
This campaign has ELECTROLYTES!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 6:08:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems he was mocking the nevertrump folks.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 6:09:25 PM EDT
[#35]
This is great!
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 6:10:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He already made it, that it's sad that Hillary is outspending him like a motherfucker without much to show for it. It was not an anti Trump slam AFAIK
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 6:13:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
TRUMP 2016-2024
47 States  Believe me.
Best Election Evar©
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 6:17:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Trump knows the market.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone who's been paying attention knew this was coming.

This was the campaign's plan all along.

Trump knows the market.

Uhm... If he knew the market he would have bought the airtime months ago, when $140 million would have bought a lot more.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 6:29:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:29:44 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

The trump train is about to start pouring on the coals!!!!

Choo choo.....
View Quote
and there are NO BRAKES!

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:31:00 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Why is that sad?  Isn't part of his allure the fact that he can't be bought and can self fund?  He's a billionaire, and if he's not willing to reach into his own pockets to run for POTUS I'd have to really question his motivation.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why is that sad?  Isn't part of his allure the fact that he can't be bought and can self fund?  He's a billionaire, and if he's not willing to reach into his own pockets to run for POTUS I'd have to really question his motivation.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Besides, once he's in office, he'll make it all back and more.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:32:52 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Illegal.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just surprised that HRC and her ilk did not buy up all of the air time to prevent Trump from running anything on the TV.

Illegal.

Hasn't stopped her yet.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:35:49 PM EDT
[#43]
CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:37:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Donated another $100, fuck HRC
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:49:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Donated $100. FHRC.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:49:30 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Yep, Screw political correctness, and address the issues that concern the electorate. Who knew?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:51:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I like Kraken mixed with Dr.Pepper. good stuff.
View Quote

I've heard it's excellent with root beer, too.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:55:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought it was very good ad
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:56:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

He also has not wasted $100+ million advertising in August when no one was really paying attention. Hillary and Bill must have been getting a kickback FAVORABLE MEDIA COVERAGE from those buys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He set new records for small donations from individuals, difference is he's not pulling in corporate quid pro quos hand over fist like Clinton is the master of.

He also has not wasted $100+ million advertising in August when no one was really paying attention. Hillary and Bill must have been getting a kickback FAVORABLE MEDIA COVERAGE from those buys.

Might as well say it correctly
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:00:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Anyone who's been paying attention knew this was coming.

This was the campaign's plan all along.
View Quote

Yep.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top