Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2016 2:32:38 PM EDT
for those that havent got a clue about the law and like to talk about how they wont ship magazines to ny or any place where they are illegal get a grip and look up the law the safe act affects magazines and clips and belts linked together that hold MORE THAN 10 ROUNDS and 1911 magazine that holds 6/7/8/even 10 rounds is legal in ny. and for the record the law says nothing about the shipper committing a crime it is the possessor in nys that has a possible charge. this lesson is for the ignorant. rant over
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:34:12 PM EDT
[#1]
0/10

Nothing in NY is legal. Just like nothing in NJ is legal.

FUCK NEW YORK
FUCK NEW JERSEY
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:34:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol.

Not for long.   Who needs that many boolits.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Your state is still fucked up.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:37:09 PM EDT
[#4]
So who refused to sell you a mag?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:38:38 PM EDT
[#5]
FPNI to the wall
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:46:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Drive to PA,  like everyone else.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:57:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I think he's trying to say that sellers here (a lot of them) are part of the problem by refusing to ship to ban states.

I have had sellers (3 times now) on this site back out of sales once they got my payment and see that my shipping address is in a ban state.
These were sellers who had nothing in their post about shipping to ban states.

I had one seller return my money order for a bolt.   A fucking semi automatic bolt carrier.......because I'm in a ban state.

If you're not part of the solution.......

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 3:02:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd sell to ya but don't blame anybody that won't.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 3:02:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think he's trying to say that sellers here (a lot of them) are part of the problem by refusing to ship to ban states.

I have had sellers (3 times now) on this site back out of sales once they got my payment and see that my shipping address is in a ban state.

I had one seller return my money order for a bolt.   A fucking semi automatic bolt carrier.......because I'm in a ban state.

View Quote

Out of Staters don't want to have to become legal scholars to be sure they aren't breaking the Byzantine sets of rules fucked up States make.   Why would you expect them to do extra work to sell to you at increased risk when they could more easily sell it to someone else?

Is Malta a ban State?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 4:23:10 PM EDT
[#10]
when i buy and i give the guy my address and after he gets my usps mo because thats what he wanted he now questions it, yeah m perturbed.
and once i get to retire from working for this state like 90 % of all le that are here i'll go south because of taxes and stupid regulations like magazine capacity that will never stop a crime and will never save one life.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:13:01 PM EDT
[#11]
New York sucks.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:20:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
for those that havent got a clue about the law and like to talk about how they wont ship magazines to ny or any place where they are illegal get a grip and look up the law the safe act affects magazines and clips and belts linked together that hold MORE THAN 10 ROUNDS and 1911 magazine that holds 6/7/8/even 10 rounds is legal in ny. and for the record the law says nothing about the shipper committing a crime it is the possessor in nys that has a possible charge. this lesson is for the ignorant. rant over
View Quote

Charges? No. A lawsuit that will bankrupt the shipper and ruin his life? Maybe. I ship there, but I fully understand why other people don't. Plus, they have to keep up to date on the laws about what's allowed and what's not. For high turnover businesses, it's just not worth it to have to double check orders like that, instead of just cancelling all of them from those states.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:25:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Out of Staters don't want to have to become legal scholars to be sure they aren't breaking the Byzantine sets of rules fucked up States make.   Why would you expect them to do extra work to sell to you at increased risk when they could more easily sell it to someone else?

Is Malta a ban State?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is Malta a ban State?

This is the correct answer.

No need for them to involve themselves with your state's fucked up laws.

Sucks, but you choose to live there.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:29:41 PM EDT
[#14]

not everyone's an asshole.

Fuck NY AND NJ
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:31:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:34:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Belt fed is what you seek
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:40:20 PM EDT
[#17]
"Safe act"?

Is that what N.Y. calls disarming the law abiding?

Funny how the name of some B.S. law does the exact opposite of what it was supposed/intended to do.

Fuck you Coumo, and fuck you Di Blasio.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:46:53 PM EDT
[#19]
NY legal

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:50:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Love the photobomb
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:56:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:56:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:57:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:58:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Looks like a great business opportunity for some sellers to open shop in NY or at least ship there.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:58:41 PM EDT
[#25]

Hey now.   My daily carry is a 225.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:00:51 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Your state is still fucked up.
View Quote

It's not his state

It belongs to Prince Andrew
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:02:13 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

New York sucks.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:04:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If yer scared to mail a ten round mag to NY you'll turn 'em in when you're told to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is Malta a ban State?

If yer scared to mail a ten round mag to NY you'll turn 'em in when you're told to.

You're mocking everyone else for being afraid to help you out when you're too afraid to help yourself?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:05:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:07:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is Malta a ban State?

Risk vs reward. Risk to help someone else for very little reward, as opposed to risking to reward yourself completely. I'm big into helping the ban-staters as much as possible, but I understand those who don't, as long as they're not cursing the ban-staters for their unfortunate circumstances.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:09:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:09:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
PA? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've never had the prob but I'm not a border guy either.  Actually working on setting up pa residence and commute for 29 days lol
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:09:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
0/10

Nothing in NY is legal. Just like nothing in NJ is legal.

FUCK NEW YORK
FUCK NEW JERSEY
View Quote

this guy gets it !!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:12:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:13:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's interesting, because when I look at PA gun websites, I see they are selling standard (10 round) and "High-Capacity" magazines.

Getting ready to be blue?

And I blame anyone not willing to send something to occupied territory on some off chance that someone may sue you, maybe. I have had offers I declined from decent gun owners in the south to send me banned magazines because they understand what is being done to us isn't right.

Some people in this country still have a backbone and morals.

I thank you.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:13:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Belt fed is what you seek
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:14:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:11:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I remember when ca just started buying off name lowers. Some dealers would not sell to them, I sold all mine for cost. A shitload of my rifles are in CA heh heh. Heard the same doom and gloom then, haven't had the CHIPs motorcycles pull into the driveway yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is Malta a ban State?

Risk vs reward. Risk to help someone else for very little reward, as opposed to risking to reward yourself completely. I'm big into helping the ban-staters as much as possible, but I understand those who don't, as long as they're not cursing the ban-staters for their unfortunate circumstances.
I remember when ca just started buying off name lowers. Some dealers would not sell to them, I sold all mine for cost. A shitload of my rifles are in CA heh heh. Heard the same doom and gloom then, haven't had the CHIPs motorcycles pull into the driveway yet.

Yuuuuuuuuuuge distinction between a dealer and an individual. Almost zero risk that they're going to try to sue an individual, but a business.... I'm sure you can guess what kind of check Roger Cope had to write to his attorney in addition to the $15k for shipping legal magazine parts to San Francisco.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:19:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Vote with your wallet and your feet.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:31:50 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I've never had the prob but I'm not a border guy either.  Actually working on setting up pa residence and commute for 29 days lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've thought of that too.  LOL.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top