Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Benghazi survivors would be better.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The mothers of Benghazi casualties, Monica Lewinsky, Gennifer Flowers... Hell, bring in all the women Slick Willy introduced to his willy.

And of course, provide complimentary blue dresses with a conspicuous white stain for all of those women.

I disagree.  That would be easily spun as exploiting the Benghazi survivors and victims' families for a political stunt.

Gennifer Flowers is a fucking brilliant move because it will cause people to Google her and read about Bill's infidelity/Clinton's war against women and there's no way to spin it as something negative against Trump.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:59:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I would love to be the meat between these 2 hot pieces of bread.  Too bad Billy boy had them first.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:30:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I disagree.  That would be easily spun as exploiting the Benghazi survivors and victims' families for a political stunt.

Gennifer Flowers is a fucking brilliant move because it will cause people to Google her and read about Bill's infidelity/Clinton's war against women and there's no way to spin it as something negative against Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The mothers of Benghazi casualties, Monica Lewinsky, Gennifer Flowers... Hell, bring in all the women Slick Willy introduced to his willy.

And of course, provide complimentary blue dresses with a conspicuous white stain for all of those women.

Funny you should mention google.  She's the number one right now.  https://www.google.com/trends/hottrends  Zing!

I agree that leaving Benghazi out of it would be the smart way to go.  

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:36:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This is the mango motherfucker  that is our only hope of stopping  hilldog.

And Ted Cruz is the bad guy.

Fucking A,  what can possibly  go wrong with a hand like that

Ace's and eight's boys and girls.
View Quote

Lot's of people would rather have a beta male running that would bow down to the left and call it taking the high road. Look what that's gotten us.

Nah, I'd rather have this alpha that not only isn't running from these leftist pricks, but instead, is thinking of ways to make them his footstool. Not only is he not afraid to fight, he looks forward to it. He loves it.

Why have a dog in the fight at all if your dog's just gonna lay down and whimper to show he's a beta so the other dog doesn't beat his ass. Meanwhile, Trump's growling at her, licking his chops at the thought of tasting that blood and and dragging her limp  and bloody legacy around.

That's the difference.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:37:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Paula Jones wants to come too...

https://twitter.com/ThePaulaJones/status/779789619638341632

This is awesome!

Best election ever...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This is awesome!

Best election ever...

Come on Monica!  Wait, let me rephrase...

Quoted:
Funny you should mention google.  She's the number one right now.  https://www.google.com/trends/hottrends  Zing!

How many don't know who she was and how many are Googling for the Penthouse nudes like me.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:40:25 PM EDT
[#6]
This is epic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:46:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
How many don't know who she was and how many are Googling for the Penthouse nudes like me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is awesome!

Best election ever...

Quoted:

Most people under the age of 40 didn't know who she is... Until now.

I gotta admit.  His media manipulation and political tactics are completely unorthodox and quite brilliant.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:54:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Remember all the ugly nasty shit, whore mongering, treason, treachery, backstabbing, lies and filth of the 90's?

If not, you're gonna.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:00:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is awesome!

Best election ever...

Quoted:

I have to admit, Monica, Paula and Gennifer have all held up well over the years in a milfy kind of way.  

Monica won't have any part of this as she's been trying to stay away from the spotlight for a really long time, but I know damn well she's following along and getting a kick out of the whole thing.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:00:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Remember all the ugly nasty shit, whore mongering, treason, treachery, backstabbing, lies and filth of the 90's?

If not, you're gonna.

View Quote

I am amazed. Visited DU, they are flipping out with a dozen active threads and being incredibly misogynistic. Plans range from Hil saying nothing to calling her a ho and dropping a bouquet of dead flowers on Trump's podium. They are ranting ironically about the media and social media focusing on the wrong thing. Bizzaro world. Epic class 10 troll.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:04:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What the hell is your problem?

This is funny as fuck and will make Clinton pop a damn vein, but you're bitching? ok.

to you, sir. just
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is funny as fuck and will make Clinton pop a damn vein, but you're bitching? ok.

to you, sir. just

Playing jr.high tit for tat with bimbos bill fucked in the 80's while Rome is on fire and you are asking me what the hell is my problem.

That is rich brother
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:04:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I am amazed. Visited DU, they are flipping out with a dozen active threads and being incredibly misogynistic. Plans range from Hil saying nothing to calling her a ho and dropping a bouquet of dead flowers on Trump's podium. They are ranting ironically about the media and social media focusing on the wrong thing. Bizzaro world. Epic class 10 troll.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If not, you're gonna.

And nearly no one is talking about Cuban being there. Trump has turned trolling into an art.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:08:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Earlier I left the t.v. on so show changed while I was out getting some food. Samantha Bee was on "Trump race baiting" "ratings more important than brown people" Even if I was a liberal loon her delivery is almost as robotic as Hillary's. I'll have to look up her ratings. I can last up to an hour listening to NPR. She burned me out in less than 10 minutes.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:25:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Lot's of people would rather have a beta male running that would bow down to the left and call it taking the high road. Look what that's gotten us.

Nah, I'd rather have this alpha that not only isn't running from these leftist pricks, but instead, is thinking of ways to make them his footstool. Not only is he not afraid to fight, he looks forward to it. He loves it.

Why have a dog in the fight at all if your dog's just gonna lay down and whimper to show he's a beta so the other dog doesn't beat his ass. Meanwhile, Trump's growling at her, licking his chops at the thought of tasting that blood and and dragging her limp  and bloody legacy around.

That's the difference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the difference.
People need to understand this!

UNDERSTAND THIS!
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:28:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Earlier I left the t.v. on so show changed while I was out getting some food. Samantha Bee was on "Trump race baiting" "ratings more important than brown people" Even if I was a liberal loon her delivery is almost as robotic as Hillary's. I'll have to look up her ratings. I can last up to an hour listening to NPR. She burned me out in less than 10 minutes.http://cdn.thedailybeast.com/content/dailybeast/articles/2016/02/29/samantha-bee-blames-democrats-for-donald-trump/jcr:content/image.crop.800.500.jpg/48562514.cached.jpg
View Quote

More free air time for Trump.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:32:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If not, you're gonna.

Trump has ascended from master troll, to God of the Troll.  Brilliant, completely turns the narrative back on Hillary, oh yeah and it didn't cost him a dime.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:36:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

And nearly no one is talking about Cuban being there. Trump has turned trolling into an art.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If not, you're gonna.

a art*
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:36:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:38:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Gennifer Flowers shouldn't wear any underwear and show hitlery her snatch. I'll bet that would set off a coughing spree.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:40:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I'll be the first to admit I didn't like Trump for awhile but I'm loving the fact that he takes no shit from these people. Somebody like Mittens, McCumstain or ! Yeb would be rolling over and apolizging by now.
View Quote
We like Trump.  He fights.  We should find out his favorite whiskey and send a barrel of it to every Republican in Congress.

He wins us over same as Grant won Lincoln over after fiddling with McClellan.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:40:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If not, you're gonna.

Oh, they mad.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:41:21 PM EDT
[#22]
I used to have the Penthouse issue with the Gennifer Flowers spread. She was damn sexy back then. I doubt she has aged well though.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:41:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I guarantee she feels no guilt nor remorse.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He would do better by putting the Benghazi moms in the front row.  The same ones Hillary lied to about why their sons died.  

Imagine the coughing fit she would have...  

Eric  
I guarantee she feels no guilt nor remorse.  

You are correct. It wouldn't bother her one bit. She is devoid of a conscience.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:43:18 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

He should have invited MONICA to sit in the front row wearing a BLUE DRESS!!! = EPIC TROLLING
View Quote
Free cigars for everyone!

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:43:49 PM EDT
[#25]
It's like he's taking suggestions from GD.

We've been talking about this for a few days now-placing inconvenient people from the Clinton's past in the audience to mess with Hillary's head.

The political psyops from the Don has been quite impressive this whole campaign.

He controls the language, plays the press like a puppeteer, and punches really hard in ways that make people who deserve it cry.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:49:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Seat Gennifer next to Billy!

Give her an I'm with Deplorable sign.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:51:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Holy.

Shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this a legitimate tweet from Gennifer?  

Looks like it.

https://twitter.com/gennflowers

Holy.

Shit.

I'm 34 and I would... errr. not guilt... I hit it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:51:55 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Playing jr.high tit for tat with bimbos bill fucked in the 80's while Rome is on fire and you are asking me what the hell is my problem.

That is rich brother
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

to you, sir. just

That is rich brother
Bread and Circuses.  Bread and Circuses.

Do you like Gladiators?

Because this is going to be better than Gladiators.

This about feeding Hillary to the lions.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:54:03 PM EDT
[#29]
They're not going to see this coming!
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:55:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

They will threaten her family and she will.back out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How long before Gennifer Flowers ends up dead?

They will threaten her family and she will.back out.

According to a Gennifer interview she did recently, they won't touch her. she has let them know that she has things in a safe deposit box they wouldn't want public.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:55:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Your average person is not a trumpster school yard prank person.

Trump should be worried  about how that evil being hillary knows every foreign  leader and everything  about every country and every issue  and has a good sounding answer for every question.

And he is just  going to make American  great again.

You know and I know he is the better of the two  

But 100 million who don't know shit from a brown crayon will be watching him fumble for an answer and he is bringing sluts to sit in the front row.

That's what we have the whole 9 yards riding on.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:00:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Nah man your missing the point.  Hillary can't take him on just the issues.  Her campaign was built on touting the partly line and keeping the current status quo, she has NO PLATFORM to run with, no hope, no change....

Even strategists in her own party are upset about this, it's a big mistake.  She can hammer out all the perfect stats she wants about healthcare this and foreign policy that.

Trump's only necessary response is...  "We tried it your way already"  

Done, that's all he has to do.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:06:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Nah man your missing the point.  Hillary can't take him on just the issues.  Her campaign was built on touting the partly line and keeping the current status quo, she has NO PLATFORM to run with, no hope, no change....

Even strategists in her own party are upset about this, it's a big mistake.  She can hammer out all the perfect stats she wants about healthcare this and foreign policy that.

Trump's only necessary response is...  "We tried it your way already"  

Done, that's all he has to do.
View Quote

I am getting the Laphroaig Cairdeas out fuck the gout you trumpsters have driven me to drink.

Scotch save me now.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:20:41 AM EDT
[#34]
They should reserve a few rows for all the people from the scandals and just placards with the names of the dead ones....
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:51:06 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

a art*

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

a art*

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:00:18 AM EDT
[#36]

Words fail......
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:11:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If that happens it's gonna be my screensave, desktop and phone backgrounds, and the audio will be my ring tone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This will be the first debate that I actually WANT to watch (and record, just in case Hitlery stokes out).

LMAO!

If that happens it's gonna be my screensave, desktop and phone backgrounds, and the audio will be my ring tone.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:15:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Can't stump.......

Not the UGEst fan of Donald's but holy shit is he making this entertaining. And he knows how to play the game by their shady ass rules.

Why would he give a flying shit if Mark Cuban is in the front row?

"Oh look, yet another leftist billionaire".

Does Trump owe him money or something?

View Quote
Hell no.  Trump doesn't care  This is an opportunity to bitch-slap FHRC, and Trump took it.

The only loser here is Mark Cuban, he looks like a political hack.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:52:50 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Earlier I left the t.v. on so show changed while I was out getting some food. Samantha Bee was on "Trump race baiting" "ratings more important than brown people" Even if I was a liberal loon her delivery is almost as robotic as Hillary's. I'll have to look up her ratings. I can last up to an hour listening to NPR. She burned me out in less than 10 minutes.http://cdn.thedailybeast.com/content/dailybeast/articles/2016/02/29/samantha-bee-blames-democrats-for-donald-trump/jcr:content/image.crop.800.500.jpg/48562514.cached.jpg
View Quote
Wow. You watched that pathetic cunt for 10 minutes? I can barely make it until the skip button pops up on her dumbass YouTube ads. She should either shut the fuck up and show us her lopsided tits or GTFO.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:01:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Wow. You watched that pathetic cunt for 10 minutes? I can barely make it until the skip button pops up on her dumbass YouTube ads. She should either shut the fuck up and show us her lopsided tits or GTFO.      
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:01:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Trump could fill the first 10 rows with hot chicks bimbos that Bill banged has been dicking at home.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He should bring all of them.

Trump could fill the first 10 rows with hot chicks bimbos that Bill banged has been dicking at home.

FIFY
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:06:29 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

a art*

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:22:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Trump should have somebody wearing a Vince Foster mask in the front row.
View Quote

I like that.  LOL  
Lots of great suggestion on here.   I keep telling Hitlery not to mess with Donald.   ha

What about a Web Hubbell mask too?     Seat him next to Chelsea.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:27:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I disagree. This isn't dirty politics. This isn't high politics. This is just plain old retarded. If anything this is why Deez Nuts will win, because Hillary and Trump are both too stupid to disappear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is why Trump will win, whereas the wimpy old GOPe pussies would have lost.

Dems fight dirty.  

The high road is very pretty.  But it's hard to march an army down it.

I disagree. This isn't dirty politics. This isn't high politics. This is just plain old retarded. If anything this is why Deez Nuts will win, because Hillary and Trump are both too stupid to disappear.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:30:02 AM EDT
[#45]
What a fucking joke.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:32:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Dumb move for Clinton to threaten Trump with a sideshow, he's the ringmaster
View Quote

one of the reasons I like Trump now, he's not turning the other cheek like romney/mccain et al did.

you are a dirty bastard to him, he'll dirty bastard you right back and then some.

well played trump
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:34:00 AM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 5:03:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 5:06:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Gennifer Flowers shouldn't wear any underwear and show hitlery her snatch. I'll bet that would set off a coughing spree.
View Quote

I just woke up everyone in the house laughing so hard at this one!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 5:29:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Trump could fill the first 10 rows with hot chicks Bill Raped.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He should bring all of them.

Trump could fill the first 10 rows with hot chicks Bill Raped.

Literally Raped.        One thing about Slick Willie...

He Really Likes Rape.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top