User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 19
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:34:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Website is back up. Doubling down:
Could have made the statement without obfuscating the truth. Fail.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"WOW Pool & Lawn Service, Inc. has been indirectly implicated in inappropriate behavior. As you may already be aware of, one of our employees took one of our company trucks and committed inappropriate acts to private property on a late night run as well as stealing a yard sign.

Please know that WOW Pool and Lawn Service, Inc. was not aware of the actions taken place at the time and in no way do we condone the actions portrayed in the videos. This was solely an immature and irresponsible act from one of our employees and his friend who was making unauthorized use of the company vehicle. Our company has taken extreme measures by immediately terminating his employment as well as personally apologizing to the person directly victimized.

We would also could like to apologize to the community. This act has caused many negative comments, threatening emails and phone calls to our company. This behavior is portraying us as something we are not. We are a Christian Family based company that would never jeopardize our standing by allowing these type of actions to take place. The images of the videos do not reflect our company’s views nor morals. We do not instigate, support nor accept inappropriate behavior on behalf of our employees but should not be held accountable for their actions out of company time, which is out of our control.

We deeply regret this situation and the negative impact it has had on our company and the community and kindly ask that WOW Pool & Lawn Service, Inc. not be condemned by these actions but rather consider our long history of professionalism."

That's not what he said in the Google Reviews.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:37:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Owner needs to choose better frIends.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Owner's getting screwed because of the two idiots.

Owner needs to choose better frIends.

I haven't gotten any further down yet, but the owner has been exposed as a leftist asshole himself. My instincts fell with Johnny's until I saw some of the obscene shit he's posted. Owner's friends are the least of his poor choices. Fuck that POS.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:38:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Your call but I think you are going to be sorry you didn't file a police report.  This won't be the last you here from them or someone on there behalf seeking retribution.   Stay safe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the local news has contacted them for a statement

Your call but I think you are going to be sorry you didn't file a police report.  This won't be the last you here from them or someone on there behalf seeking retribution.   Stay safe.

This. If for no other reason than to start the ball rolling on getting homeboy charged for whipping his dick out in public. What if your 6 year old little girl heard a noise outside, looked out the window to see a grown man exposing himself in your yard. To me it wouldn't matter if he was pissing or shaking his junk right at her being a perv. I can generally overlook Monkeyshines, but it changes the game totally once lil Gomez comes out for the work to see. Even more so if it happened on private property Gomez does not have permission to be on. The left has no problem running a honest business to the ground because a private company refuses to make a cake for a gay wedding. Pushing for police action against a lefty perv showing his junk in public should be a no brainer.

Now for the remix:

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:41:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What are the odds that La Raza, with its DOJ backing, will go after OP for degrading one of its treasured members?
View Quote

Zero.  All he did was post the video.   And the truth is always an affirmative defense.   But nice try.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:42:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"WOW Pool & Lawn Service, Inc. has been indirectly implicated in inappropriate behavior. As you may already be aware of, one of our employees took one of our company trucks and committed inappropriate acts to private property on a late night run as well as stealing a yard sign.

Please know that WOW Pool and Lawn Service, Inc. was not aware of the actions taken place at the time and in no way do we condone the actions portrayed in the videos. This was solely an immature and irresponsible act from one of our employees and his friend who was making unauthorized use of the company vehicle. Our company has taken extreme measures by immediately terminating his employment as well as personally apologizing to the person directly victimized.

We would also could like to apologize to the community. This act has caused many negative comments, threatening emails and phone calls to our company. This behavior is portraying us as something we are not. We are a Christian Family based company that would never jeopardize our standing by allowing these type of actions to take place. The images of the videos do not reflect our company’s views nor morals. We do not instigate, support nor accept inappropriate behavior on behalf of our employees but should not be held accountable for their actions out of company time, which is out of our control.

We deeply regret this situation and the negative impact it has had on our company and the community and kindly ask that WOW Pool & Lawn Service, Inc. not be condemned by these actions but rather consider our long history of professionalism."

AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:57:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Clearly you don't realize how laws work when it comes to protected classes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing a defamation lawsuit and some La Raza shitbird vandalism are in OP's future

How did the OP do anything to earn a defamation lawsuit? Did he lie? Didn't know posting a video is grounds for that.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:05:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing a defamation lawsuit and some La Raza shitbird vandalism are in OP's future

How did the OP do anything to earn a defamation lawsuit? Did he lie? Didn't know posting a video is grounds for that.

Clearly you're FOS.   As I posted,  truth is always an affirmative defense.  Do you support La Raza?    Serious question?  
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:05:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How you say the business is run could very well be true...

Considering how quickly this won the Internet for the day, maybe there is a new mission ARF can accept
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow, GD, congrats on taking this way too far.

Keep going and maybe you can create a few more FSA types for you to support.  

I would be willing to bet $100 they are a mostly cash business and pay their employees cash under the table so that all the dependents can be part of the FSA right now. The majority of such companies around here are. The law of averages and all that puts the odds in favor of this being the case. If they are here illegally they are already scamming the system. Promoting La Raza is just pouring salt in the wound. This bs is at the very core of what is wrong with our country. If they cared about our society and our laws, they would not have even been here to steal a sign and piss on a mail box in the first place. Let us not even consider how there is probably a US citizen in FL who probably could make a living doing pool work and lawn care who cannot now and is a member of the FSA now because an illegal came in and under cut his wages and run him out of business, just the same as it has been done all across the US in the past 15-20 years.

Around here mexican restaurants open at the rate of 5 to 1 to every other type of restaurant. How is that? Same as with the framers, roofers, pool pissers,....

Considering how quickly this won the Internet for the day, maybe there is a new mission ARF can accept

Well if you're bored, a friend of mine posted this a few minutes ago;

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:06:41 PM EDT
[#9]
At the least, a couple of people in this thread need to calibrate their sarcasm meters.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:22:11 PM EDT
[#10]
in again
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:24:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You should start a thread and post some of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This guy gets it. These types of people despise everything about you. I had a good friend (RIP Fred) who legally became a US Citizen when he immigrated here from Argentina. He despised illegals because of all the work he put into becoming an American. He was the most clued in individual I have ever met in regards to all the scams they run once here, like being paid under the table while collecting welfare benefits. He really opened my eyes to their game. I have no sympathy for them.

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

Same with my (originally) Ecuadorian wife. She has done translation work for the court system and, oh, the stories she can tell...

You should start a thread and post some of them.

You know something, that is not a bad idea. I am going to have to set her down for a "posterity" interview like has been done with WWII vets...
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:29:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
This guy gets it. These types of people despise everything about you. I had a good friend (RIP Fred) who legally became a US Citizen when he immigrated here from Argentina. He despised illegals because of all the work he put into becoming an American. He was the most clued in individual I have ever met in regards to all the scams they run once here, like being paid under the table while collecting welfare benefits. He really opened my eyes to their game. I have no sympathy for them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Some people here who think the punishment doesn't fit the crime fail to realize the cultural civil war we are involved in.  The left gets away with criminal shit day in and day out and it just continues because they never get punished.

This lawn service and their criminal employees/family members are just getting the internet spanking they never received when they were younger.  And if it sinks the guy's business?  Too fucking bad.  He should think about that the next time he sends his employees out to steal and vandalize.  

No sympathy here.  I hope they and their ilk suffer.  They're probably already collecting welfare benefits anyway, so putting the company out of business won't change anything.  There are probably 5,000 similar companies in FL that perform the same services without committing crimes in the process.

You should have heard my Italian ex-sister-in-law -- who earned her citizenship the old-fashioned way by pretending to love an American man long enough to get married and take the oath -- talk about illegal aliens.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:38:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

http://i65.tinypic.com/10frew9.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would be willing to bet $100 they are a mostly cash business and pay their employees cash under the table so that all the dependents can be part of the FSA right now. The majority of such companies around here are. The law of averages and all that puts the odds in favor of this being the case. If they are here illegally they are already scamming the system. Promoting La Raza is just pouring salt in the wound. This bs is at the very core of what is wrong with our country. If they cared about our society and our laws, they would not have even been here to steal a sign and piss on a mail box in the first place. Let us not even consider how there is probably a US citizen in FL who probably could make a living doing pool work and lawn care who cannot now and is a member of the FSA now because an illegal came in and under cut his wages and run him out of business, just the same as it has been done all across the US in the past 15-20 years.

Around here mexican restaurants open at the rate of 5 to 1 to every other type of restaurant. How is that? Same as with the framers, roofers, pool pissers,....

http://i65.tinypic.com/10frew9.jpg

The only problem is that many scammers spoof telephone numbers.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:40:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Damn, people are stupid.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:43:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I got to give props that is one of the apologies that did not say "sorry if you were offended because I pissed on your mailbox.and stole your sign.

They are still guilty however
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:17:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

In case it hasn't been posted yet.

Alan Gomez appears to be the perp.  After this was posted to ARF last night it was posted to wikileaks, liveleak, Reddit and /pol on 4chan.

Fearless warriors of Kek worked tirelessly through the night while you lay safe in your bed.  Know that, praise kek, there are men who battle to ensure you and the memes are safe.  

The owners name is something Aguilar.  His wife is one of those dumb liberal, la raza supporters that hyphenated her name, Gomez-Aguilar.  Alan Gomez appears to be the wife's brother.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now I'm confused as to who is who.

First he is just an employee.
Now he says it his his sister's company
But the internet shows it is owned by a guy.

So what is the real story?

Alan Gomez appears to be the perp.  After this was posted to ARF last night it was posted to wikileaks, liveleak, Reddit and /pol on 4chan.

Fearless warriors of Kek worked tirelessly through the night while you lay safe in your bed.  Know that, praise kek, there are men who battle to ensure you and the memes are safe.  

The owners name is something Aguilar.  His wife is one of those dumb liberal, la raza supporters that hyphenated her name, Gomez-Aguilar.  Alan Gomez appears to be the wife's brother.

Hahaha lets hope their business fails miserably and they all have to paddle back to whatever shithole country they came from.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:29:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Hahaha lets hope their business fails miserably and they all have to paddle back to whatever shithole country they came from.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alan Gomez was the driver (sister is wife) and VP of WOW

Not sure who stole the sign but it looks like it was employee of WOW
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:33:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haven't followed the whole thread, but here's to hoping they are ruined in record time.

Fucking lawn crew needs to learn their place in the pecking order.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:37:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Zero.  All he did was post the video.   And the truth is always an affirmative defense.   But nice try.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What are the odds that La Raza, with its DOJ backing, will go after OP for degrading one of its treasured members?

Why zero?

It's his business that was hurt by the actions of an employee that he knew nothing about. The fact that it's his own family means absolutely nothing to liberal courts.

He is a community leader, a charitable donor, and upstanding citizen who has come under the attack of a racist website.

Liberals eat this kind of shit up.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:54:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Holy fuck

We really have become banana republic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Laraza DOJ backing?

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/20/feds-divert-millions-to-slush-fund-that-fuels-these-liberal-activist-groups/

Holy fuck

We really have become banana republic.

we do it for free.

What is banana republic?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:59:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Why zero?

It's his business that was hurt by the actions of an employee that he knew nothing about. The fact that it's his own family means absolutely nothing to liberal courts.

He is a community leader, a charitable donor, and upstanding citizen who has come under the attack of a racist website.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why zero?

That's a lawsuit against the employee, not someone posting a video of employee committing a crime.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:21:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Got caught up after tagging this last night.
I really liked how this story played out and I look forward to reading future updates.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:45:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Just read this thread first time...

LOL....fucking morons.

I'd consider pulling the dogs off but yeah pissing on my mailbox crossed the line.

Add the fact liberal connection and no fucking way..

I've learned from my time and run ins with asshats in Houston that if you don't stand up they push even more.

Way to go OP...!

Now hopefully they don't strike back in some fashion.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:49:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

How well does that gear work in the cold.  And by cold I mean -30 to -40 F.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can we get model numbers? This system is awesome.  

DS-2CD2332F-I 2.8mm
DS-2CD2132F-I 2.8mm
Top one is better for outdoors.

DS-7608, 7616, or 7716 for the NVR
You should try to find an authorized vendor so you're sure you're not getting a Chinese knockoff.

Quoted:
Why cat6?

CAT6 is better wire.
It's a thicker gauge for better transfer rates & you can get it with a center spline (which better separates the twisted pairs & give more support if you have to pull it over open spans).
this is the camera on the mailbox 2642FWD-I 4MP WDR Vari-Focal Bullet IP Security Camera 2.8-12mm this one stands overwatch for that camera NSC-274S-DMZ 4MP WDR Dome IP Security Camera with Motorized 2.8-12mm Lens

IR illumination is done by https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q15Z5U8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

How well does that gear work in the cold.  And by cold I mean -30 to -40 F.  

You'll need something more specialized for those temps. At minimum a box cam with an extreme weather housing and internal heater
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:58:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Horseshit.

Bet they are already FSA.  LaRaza?  Layered lies about the company ownership?   All of the employees are paid under the table,and live on state services.

Keep hammering folks.  They deserve it all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Horseshit.

Bet they are already FSA.  LaRaza?  Layered lies about the company ownership?   All of the employees are paid under the table,and live on state services.

Layered lies? Lol

The kid said who he was from the start. He's the owners wife's brother.

Sounds like he took the truck for a joy ride with some buddies, took a piss on a mailbox, and then decided to grab a trump sign to prank a friend with. Drunken antics gone extremely wrong

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:48:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Wait a minute.  Didn't the owner and the perp both start out saying that the truck was loaned to some friends by an employee?

Now they are saying that the perps were actually employees and that they got fired immediately.  Which is it?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:03:07 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Layered lies? Lol

The kaid said who he was from the start. He's the owners wife's brother.

Sounds like he took the truck for a joy ride with some buddies, took a piss on a mailbox, and then decided to grab a trump sign to prank a friend with. Drunken antics gone extremely wrong

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Horseshit.

Layered lies? Lol

The kaid said who he was from the start. He's the owners wife's brother.

They did not say that from the start.

They tried saying it was borrowed from an employee at first, then it changed to it was an employee. It took the internet sleuths to find thenfact that he was family to the owners.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:05:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nooooooice!
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:56:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 4:39:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:14:02 AM EDT
[#32]
know what?  I'm Ok with whatever shit comes down on that company.  la raza huh?.  fuck em.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:15:51 AM EDT
[#33]

Ruined his sister's company? That'll be awkward at Thanksgiving
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:28:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Well-done, my man!

This is why I encourage home-security cameras.  Epic, savage pwnage like this doesn't just happen. It takes dedication, and preparation.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm going to need a link to your awesome camera system.

They are Hikvision from Nellys and B&h photo running on Blueirisoftware and the best part is the website is FBIsurviellancevan87 lol

Well-done, my man!

This is why I encourage home-security cameras.  Epic, savage pwnage like this doesn't just happen. It takes dedication, and preparation.  

Yep.  Cheap and easy.  Everyone need 'em.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:51:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Wait a minute.  Didn't the owner and the perp both start out saying that the truck was loaned to some friends by an employee?

Now they are saying that the perps were actually employees and that they got fired immediately.  Which is it?
View Quote

You noticed this too . They lie but are not even good at it . Maybe Hillary can teach her supporters how to lie better
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:09:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/jkh62/media/Untitled_zps9owa48ph.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w560/jkh62/Untitled_zps9owa48ph.jpg</a>
View Quote

Thanks for the idea. I contacted them too.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:11:05 AM EDT
[#38]
I love when shitty things happen to shitty people
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:11:09 AM EDT
[#39]
I like how the website says "indirectly" involved. Lol what? Your truck was there on camera and you are still saying indirectly involved. Typical liberal communist.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:16:13 AM EDT
[#40]
The story made it to my facebook feed via a local "news" page.

Granted I'm in the same state, but still.  Unfortunately, the headline implies they pissed on the sign rather than what actually happened, so a good portion of the comments simply focus on that.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:19:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I like how the website says "indirectly" involved. Lol what? Your truck was there on camera and you are still saying indirectly involved. Typical liberal communist.
View Quote

And at least 1 employee was there.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:33:33 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That  won't be a problem, Cinco de Mayo however will be awkward.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:51:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

They live in the neighborhood, dude could have held his piss for a couple more minutes. It wasn't a matter of a drunk dude pissing on the pole of a mailbox.
Looks like they're all a bunch of liberal fucktards and OP's mailbox was chosen BECAUSE of his Trump sign, that they stole for a "Prank on a friend".
Do you see an issue in targeting private property for vandalism based on someones political views? I sure as hell do.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:54:59 AM EDT
[#45]

Holy crap we have the same  phone number
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:57:00 AM EDT
[#46]
kek
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:13:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Website redirect to LA Raza
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:15:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Correction.  when you Google their name,  the website link goes to LA Raza
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:03:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:04:22 PM EDT
[#50]
11:48pm ABC-7, last night (Collier County FL local news, delayed by the game).  They showed both videos and pixelated the guy while he "urinated on mailbox".  Pretty much gave them very bad and well deserved negative publicity, yet allowed a statement from the "woman" business owner of WOW POOL AND LANDSCAPING that said the truck was taken without them knowing what was going on... or something to that effect... trying to distance them from the crimes committed.  Claimed the employee no longer works there, but I assume will be there for Thanksgiving dinner since he was ID'd as an in-law in assorted places.  It's hard to figure out the real story with the various statements made as they saw that actions have consequences - if you get caught.

During the game, they did show a teaser part of the video and a brief teaser line to get people to stay and watch the delayed news.

I don't believe what I heard, I believe what I saw.

What I think is they're sorry they got caught, and if the 1 in 10 rule applies this isn't the only address they've done this to - just the one they were caught at.

Very many liberals at both ends in Collier, the wealthy and the poor. Many "poor" are only IRS poor, and live better than many/most middle class.  The obviously wealthy liberals haggle over, or try not to pay bills - and are not worth dealing with.  A county where you don't talk politics, keep your eyes open and you often can see who you're dealing with - and decline the business if you're smart.  These kind of folks call someone new every time, because they have to - but that's the trick to staying elite I suppose.  Say you give, but don't.

I have 20 cams (sometimes more), HikVision and Dahua mostly, running BlueIris V4 at my residence, 4 in my office on a separate BlueIris V3 system.  For example, if you roll in my driveway I've got you on 3 camera angles plus audio.

Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top