Site Notices
Page / 19
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:52:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Uh oh...Looks like it's on 4chan
View Quote

And they are linking back to us on /pol.

Get these trendies off my ARF!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:53:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You cant FIND hillary signs --I have seen one in the wild and I was so surprised we were by it before I realized what it was.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How come it's always liberals stealing signs?

Has there been a single report of people going around stealing Hillary signs? Or even Obama signs?
You cant FIND hillary signs --I have seen one in the wild and I was so surprised we were by it before I realized what it was.  

I saw one yesterday in a corner lot of a yard and I thought wow that would be easy to run over. BUT I would NEVER actually do that let alone piss in someone's mailbox or steal their sign.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:53:39 AM EDT
[#3]
The way leftists always seem to get off without any repercussions for this kind of crap, I'd vote to burn them.
This kind of shit is never reported enough or they blame Trump's deplorables.
Op, give the $50 to the neighbors fighting cancer and report this to the cops.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:54:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Do you have a stupid friend?  I do.  I bet you do too.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Owner's getting screwed because of the two idiots.

Owner needs to choose better frIends.

Do you have a stupid friend?  I do.  I bet you do too.

One that you loan your company vehicle to?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:54:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yeah.

First step should be security cameras.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP -- one thing to consider.  Your OPSEC is blown.  Given the tensions in this country and the amount of of pain that you are causing to these guys I personally would be increasing my level of awareness for the next couple of weeks.  You just never know.

Whether it is these guys or some random wackjob it just makes sense to be a bit more cautious.

Just a thought.

Yeah.

First step should be security cameras.

Lol! I can recommend him a real clear set up. Runs on cat6!
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:57:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I LOVE THIS PLACE!  You guys are the most awesome "no homo" group of people around, I say let the guys business take the hits, anybody that supports Hillary and La Raza don't deserve to do well anyway!
View Quote

Post 87 and its a winner.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:58:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Public humiliation, full stop.

Reap it.

Tell them your kids watched the video and saw the mans dick in their front lawn and are too scared to go out.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:59:55 AM EDT
[#8]
So awesome
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:00:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:00:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Fuck him and his measly $50.

Any La Raza douchebag deserves to get razed.
View Quote

That.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:01:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Another reminder to never get the internet mad at me.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:03:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Skeptical of the apology.  It should have started with, "I've fired the dirtbag who did it."  The bed of the truck might have been filled with Trump signs.  Bring em down!

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:04:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The two young men who borrowed the truck from a friend (the owners of the company) came over with the owner, his wife and their supervisor and gave a very humble and sincere apology.

they are going to take care of the lady that needs help yard to make amends. the owners were devastated by what they had done  
View Quote

Was this before the Sat mail was delivered? If not do you have a video of the mail man sniffing his finger after the delivery up yet?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:04:42 AM EDT
[#14]
I wanted to save these videos to my Secofstate.USA@gmail account but google won't let me LOL
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:07:10 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Skeptical of the apology.  It should have started with, "I've fired the dirtbag who did it."  The bed of the truck might have been filled with Trump signs.  Bring em down!  
View Quote

according to the owner and his wife they introduced them as NOW former employees and while they were apologizing. They had real tears in their eyes.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:09:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Coldair - Do you believe the owner's version of events?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:09:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Umm...no.

So they loaned their truck to a friend who decided to get piss drunk, vandalize a mailbox and steal other people's property.

Not buying it for a minute.

Judgement....they lack it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The two young men who borrowed the truck from a friend (the owners of the company) came over with the owner, his wife and their supervisor and gave a very humble and sincere apology.

they are going to take care of the lady that needs help yard to make amends. the owners were devastated by what they had done  
Umm...no.

So they loaned their truck to a friend who decided to get piss drunk, vandalize a mailbox and steal other people's property.

Not buying it for a minute.

Judgement....they lack it.

They not sorry.

They sorry they got caught.

There is no telling how many pissy mailboxes in Naples FL someone will stick their hand into today.

"Daddy, can I run out and check the mail?", says some random 6 yr old down the street.

"Sure Kid", says the Dad

"Daddy what is this on my hand, it's gummy and smells like Uncle Buck's breath?" Says the now pissy handed kid.

I say the offense deserves no quarter. Fuck em & feed em fish heads.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:09:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I wanted to save these videos to my Secofstate.USA@gmail account but google won't let me LOL
View Quote

Can i get your password? I am of having the business dealings with nigerian prince and need a real secure email server to complete the transaction with his ebay holding company.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:10:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

according to the owner and his wife they introduced them as NOW former employees and while they were apologizing. They had real tears in their eyes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There would have been beers and not tears if not for the camera set up.  Just remember that they are crying because they got caught.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:10:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they were truly former employees they would not have gone with them.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:11:36 AM EDT
[#21]
That apology was bs. They only apologized because it backfired and the Internet is about to ruin his business.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:11:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Online lynching!

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:12:25 AM EDT
[#23]
You need to send this to the local news outlets in the area of Florida where they operate.  

Social media is great but the older generations won't see it unless it is on the morning/evening news.

Any La Raza supporter thinking they can advocate for the destruction of this nation and yet still wants to pursue the American Dream needs to get fucked in the ass with a cactus.

I hope they lose their ass over this,
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:15:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I say BS. Owners Friends = payed cash under the table employees
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:16:11 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Coldair - Do you believe the owner's version of events?

View Quote
Yes, plus he takes care of my neighbors pool and yard, which you would have to be really stupid to do this so close to your nest, lol

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:18:06 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And the tears about as real as a flying donkey - fuck them they won the stupid prize
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:18:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

You need to send this to the local news outlets in the area of Florida where they operate.  

Social media is great but the older generations won't see it unless it is on the morning/evening news.

Any La Raza supporter thinking they can advocate for the destruction of this nation and yet still wants to pursue the American Dream needs to get fucked in the ass with a cactus.

I hope they lose their ass over this,
View Quote

Absolutely right.  Fuck them.  Let them sow the seeds...
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:19:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounded like the yutes were family?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:20:11 AM EDT
[#30]
I wonder if they offer La Raza supporter discounts?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:20:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You had one job op. Pics of wife.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:20:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Have the police been contacted by the Op yet?  It may seem petty at this point but it is worth a police report at least.  Maybe there are other warrants out for this guy.  

Also if they get drunk again and there is retaliation against the OP the original incident will be on record.  You can't really think that this guy or his friends or other from the National Landcaping Guild (you know who I mean) won't seek some sort of retaliation.

At least file a report.  Your country depends on you.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:21:27 AM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#34]
How come we have not heard of these guys being arrested?

The mailbox thing, isn't that a federal offense and indecent exposure for whipping your dick out and pissing and pissing in public?

Theft maybe?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:21:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Has anyone checked the Google reviews as of late? Hilarious
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

link?

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:23:34 AM EDT
[#37]
And to the pisser that put the $50 and note in the mailbox...

The U.S. Code for crimes and criminal procedure prohibits the placement of unstamped flyers in any mailbox. Title 18, section 1725 states that any person who knowingly deposits "mail-able matter" without postage in an established letter box shall be subject to a fine.

The Government Accountability Office reports that fines may be as high as $5,000 per occurrence for individuals and $10,000 per occurrence for organizations.

This law is commonly known as the "mailbox restriction."

The restriction also includes anything placed upon, supported by, attached to, hung from, or inserted into a mail receptacle.

Circulars and sale bills are specifically prohibited in the document (see below).

Mail slots in residential doors are not covered under postal policy or the statute, because they provide direct access into the home itself.

Non-lockable bins or troughs used with apartment house mailboxes” are also excluded.

DO41 Customer Mail Receptacles [USPS]

1.1 Authorized Depository
Except as excluded by 1.2, every letterbox or other receptacle intended or used for
the receipt or delivery of mail on any city delivery route, rural delivery route,
highway contract route, or other mail route is designated an authorized depository
for mail within the meaning of 18 USC 1702, 1705, 1708, and 1725.

1.2 Exclusions
Door slots and nonlockable bins or troughs used with apartment house mailboxes
are not letterboxes within the meaning of 18 USC 1725 and are not private mail
receptacles for the standards for mailable matter not bearing postage found in or
on private mail receptacles. The post or other support is not part of the receptacle.

1.3 Use for Mail
Except under 2.11, the receptacles described in 1.1 may be used only for matter
bearing postage. Other than as permitted by 2.10 or 2.11, no part of a mail
receptacle may be used to deliver any matter not bearing postage, including items
or matter placed upon, supported by, attached to, hung from, or inserted into a mail
receptacle. Any mailable matter not bearing postage and found as described
above is subject to the same postage as would be paid if it were carried by mail.

http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/contactUs/filecomplaint.aspx
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:23:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A big yes on this.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:24:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

How come it's always liberals stealing signs?

Has there been a single report of people going around stealing Hillary signs? Or even Obama signs?
View Quote

Uhhhh, no. That would be wrong.

Oh, wait.....
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:24:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

link?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

link?

I posted the first review. It's now up to 77 reviews. Lol.

Wow Pool & Lawn Service Inc
https://goo.gl/maps/zMk4wDkaCcN2
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:24:28 AM EDT
[#41]
This has made my morning at work much more enjoyable
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:24:42 AM EDT
[#42]

I asked WOW to give me an estimate for vandalizing my property and urinating on my mail. They came by the same evening and did exactly what I asked for and at no cost to me.

Excellent service!

10/10 would call again.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:25:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Hillary wants people to pee in your mailbox!!!
View Quote

Afterall, what difference does it make where you pee?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:26:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Google also has classified the company as a political party. Lol.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:27:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Have the police been contacted by the Op yet?  It may seem petty at this point but it is worth a police report at least.  Maybe there are other warrants out for this guy.  

Also if they get drunk again and there is retaliation against the OP the original incident will be on record.  You can't really think that this guy or his friends or other from the National Landcaping Guild (you know who I mean) won't seek some sort of retaliation.

At least file a report.  Your country depends on you.
View Quote

This. Him whipping his dick out is a charge not up to you or the neighbor to press. That is for the State to push. LE should have been the first call made.

That said, did any of you catch the audio when the truck pulled up and opened the door? This was playing on the radio...

There is a new Pepe pissing meme out now too if someone wants to photochop Pepe pissing on the WoW pool truck in the OP's video.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:27:35 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I asked WOW to give me an estimate for vandalizing my property and urinating on my mail. They came by the same evening and did exactly what I asked for and at no cost to me.

Excellent service!

10/10 would call again.

That one had me LMAO.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:30:01 AM EDT
[#47]

Closed today... and tomorrow... and the next day... and the next day... and the next day... and the next day...
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:30:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

He was definitely wiping the sweat from his head when he got back in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did he wave at the camera when he got out of the car?

That's what I thought, too.  Obviously they know where the camera is now.

ETA:  caught on camera threads are best threads!

He was definitely wiping the sweat from his head when he got back in.

I'd have brought some water to clean the mail box out first or do he just spray the post the first time?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:30:52 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a toddler.  Sometimes he does things like take cookies from the cookie jar.  When he gets caught, he sometimes cries.  When he doesn't get caught, he doesn't do a lot of crying.

The Democrat party is playing this game where they pretend to condemn crime, but then not-so-subtly incite it.  From peeling stickers off peoples cars, to peeing on mailboxes, to inciting violence towards law enforcement/BLM.  I believe you when you say there were tears, I still question the sincerity of the tears.  I can see a few reasons why someone would take "former employees" with them to give an apology.  Were they the owner's kids?  Maybe that would generate some embarrassment tears.  

Is the owner a big lefty?

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:31:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Admission of guilt

Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top