BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:36:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I see you're from Texas, and know what the fuck you're talking about.  Oh, wrong on both counts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
On Fox News right now.
He should have done it at the convention.  

Yes, he should have. At this point, that endorsement is nothing but trying to hang on to his own office.

Don't let the Cruzaiders read that they will tell you how he was more popular than ever before this.

I see you're from Texas, and know what the fuck you're talking about.  Oh, wrong on both counts.

I'm from Texas. No one gives a shit about Cruz.

ETA: In Ohio no one even knows he was running.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:38:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No you're not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe he's not so stupid after all.

No, he is an asshole who is very very slow.
Glad he's a Texas senator.  Not somebody you really have to concern yourself with.

Still going to donate to his Primary opponent.

No you're not.

I heard he's already started saving up, some of his allowance here and there.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:38:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If TOT wins, it won't be Team Orange that put him over the top. It will be those of us who reconciled ourselves to voting for the lesser of the two evils.
View Quote

Ha.  Keep telling yourself that.  If Trump wins it'll be because all the people who don't usually vote Republican, did.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:39:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It worked for Reagan....probably not his original intent when he started his tv show, same for Donald Trump....again probably not the intent. A political commentator talked about this back when Cruz was making his run into Indiana, outlining the similarities between Reagan and Trump with regard to media and public exposure and why it allow them to overcome the typical stereotypes of Republicans and inoculates them against mischaracterizations. How can you be convinced some guy who you have watched in your living room for years is an evil mean, hateful sob who wants to kill your granny and take away your social security when you watch them laughed at them and been entertained by them. Can it be done, sure, but it is much harder to sway public opinion about a person when they are so fully in the public eye and perception.

Perry will never have as much exposure as Reagan or Trump, but he will far more positive exposure than say, Ted Cruz come next year. It does not matter if Perry get voted off next week or not, Perry will do GMA and Fox Morning Shows, and other talking about his experience, and how he did it for his daughter and any embareassment was worth it.  You literally can not buy that kind of positive media coverage as a politician.
View Quote

Nah, you're pathetic.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:40:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Ha.  Keep telling yourself that.  If Trump wins it'll be because all the people who don't usually vote Republican, did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If TOT wins, it won't be Team Orange that put him over the top. It will be those of us who reconciled ourselves to voting for the lesser of the two evils.

They're trying to set themselves up to be important no matter what. If he loses, they did it. If he wins, we should all bow down to them for helping him.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:40:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Is there a law in Texas that prevents folks form out of state donating to a US Senate hopeful?

You better damn well better hope there is because if Cruz has a primary challenger for his seat that meets my muster I'll damn sure send some money his/her way.

Cruz made his bed at the convention and now he's just showing some Johnny-Come-Lately support because he's been abandoned by his hedge-fund donors....Which are the only ones he cares about.

I pegged him for a slimy POS from the get-go and he's done nothing to change my mind in that regard. Everything he does is self-serving. If you think Ted Cruz cares a fig about you then you have another think coming.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz must have seen Perry in his rear view mirror closing fast and noticed his pit crew had up and went home..

Piss on Ted Cruz, too little, too late......I hope Perry primaries his slimy ass.

You and lstnrv can stay in your own little states with your own Senators

Texas is doing fine without you

Is there a law in Texas that prevents folks form out of state donating to a US Senate hopeful?

You better damn well better hope there is because if Cruz has a primary challenger for his seat that meets my muster I'll damn sure send some money his/her way.

Cruz made his bed at the convention and now he's just showing some Johnny-Come-Lately support because he's been abandoned by his hedge-fund donors....Which are the only ones he cares about.

I pegged him for a slimy POS from the get-go and he's done nothing to change my mind in that regard. Everything he does is self-serving. If you think Ted Cruz cares a fig about you then you have another think coming.

I don't think you're sending any money to anyone.  Internet bluster is easy.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:40:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Endorsed the guy who accused your father of being party to a presidential assassination? Sigh... Politicians gonna politician I guess
View Quote

He did the same thing I'm doing, promised to vote for Trump despite how retarded he and his supporters are.  Better than Hillary.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:41:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Cruz needs a competent tailor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I didn't notice that until you pointed it out.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:43:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz must have seen Perry in his rear view mirror closing fast and noticed his pit crew had up and went home..

Piss on Ted Cruz, too little, too late......I hope Perry primaries his slimy ass.

Clean your own house first.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:43:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He went to Ron Paul's tailor.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:43:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Cruz's portfolio?  Now that's a fucking joke.

Were you honest with yourself you would see that his greatest claim to fame in the Senate was a "me too" faux filibuster because Rand Paul was stealing his thunder.

Perhaps you are thinking of the times he made Dems look stupid 2A wise....Big hairy deal....Hell, I suspect we both could have done that.

Why anyone would want a "all back of the bus" pariah representing your interests in the US Senate when there may be much better choices I have no idea. It defies logic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should probably check out Cruz's portfolio...

While Trump was praising Obama over Sandy Hook, and endorsing Hillary, Cruz was fighting the good fight to crush retarded unconstitutional laws that oppose our rights.

Shit...if Trump was a Texan, he'd be on your shitlist by default.

Were you honest with yourself you would see that his greatest claim to fame in the Senate was a "me too" faux filibuster because Rand Paul was stealing his thunder.

Perhaps you are thinking of the times he made Dems look stupid 2A wise....Big hairy deal....Hell, I suspect we both could have done that.

Why anyone would want a "all back of the bus" pariah representing your interests in the US Senate when there may be much better choices I have no idea. It defies logic.

You're right.  We need less republicans like Cruz and more like Tim Kaine and Mark Warner.

Get your own house straight before you say one fucking word about anyone else's.  Internet bluster kings.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:44:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yea it is, you need to keep up this time.  Read the cut and pasted last line of his post.   "A year ago, I pledged to endorse the Republican nominee, and I am honoring that commitment. And if you don’t want to see a Hillary Clinton presidency, I encourage you to vote for him."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Endorsed the guy who accused your father of being party to a presidential assassination? Sigh... Politicians gonna politician I guess

Endorsed is not what Cruz did

He said he would vote for sTrump
Yea it is, you need to keep up this time.  Read the cut and pasted last line of his post.   "A year ago, I pledged to endorse the Republican nominee, and I am honoring that commitment. And if you don’t want to see a Hillary Clinton presidency, I encourage you to vote for him."

Took CRUZ a YEAR...

lol

Once he concluded Trump was going to WIN!

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:45:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Maybe you should focus on unfucking your state before you try telling conservative states how to vote.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe you should focus on unfucking your state before you try telling conservative states how to vote.

#ohsnap.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:46:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Took CRUZ a YEAR...

lol

Once he concluded Trump was going to WIN!

View Quote

Man, almost as much time as you have left in high school.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:46:59 PM EDT
[#15]
They're all the same.  There really are no good guys.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:47:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're from Texas, or you live in Texas? I can't tell.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:47:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People like McAuliffe got elected because of people just like him. People who can't identify a conservative over a democrat. Same way Trump won the primary.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:47:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both. Have a home in Imperial, have lived in Bedford, and I'm in Ohio for work.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:49:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I must be in a part of Texas that isn't really Texas then.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:50:19 PM EDT
[#20]
LOL......First Kristol.....now Cruz........

Romney, Beck and Graham......three last remaining in the washtub riding the Trump Tsunami.  Who's the next to go overboard?

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:51:23 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should probably check out Cruz's portfolio...

While Trump was praising Obama over Sandy Hook, and endorsing Hillary, Cruz was fighting the good fight to crush retarded unconstitutional laws that oppose our rights.

Shit...if Trump was a Texan, he'd be on your shitlist by default.

This is why so many hesitate to be associated with the Cult of Mango™. Just nasty, vindictive people.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:51:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe. Because no one gave a shit one way or the other about Cruz.

He's basically a nobody in his own state.

That's not to say any other state's population really cares about their senators, either. But the fervor about him around this forum is not representative of anything I've seen in the real world.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:54:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Contrary to the hyperpoliticals here in GD,, I actually think the timing of this is perfect. There was a whole lot of butt hurt from conservatives about Trump gathering all the support that he did.

That has simmered down, all the attention has been directed at what a terrible human being Killarney and Trump has done an extremely good job as a candidate.

This really might bring out those Evangelicals that sat out in 2012.

Or I could be full of shit too.
View Quote

On what fucking planet?
He has no ground game and has spent nothing on ads or campaign offices in battleground states.

He is throwing the election.
Watch for him to purposely get owned at the debates.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:56:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Sad even when Cruz says he'll vote for Trump, there is so much shit posting from both sides here.

There's really no reason to continue to attack Trump or Cruz at this point, vote for Trump and prolong Globalism.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:57:14 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Worse would be going to Ron Paul's cobbler . . .

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:57:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Then compare him to Ted Cruz and understand why he is doing it.
View Quote

Where has Perry said he's even running?

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:57:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe.  Either way it won't be Team Orange.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:57:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/fNWzpC6.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I laughed, then laughed harder when I saw the kitten.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:04:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Nah, you're pathetic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It worked for Reagan....probably not his original intent when he started his tv show, same for Donald Trump....again probably not the intent. A political commentator talked about this back when Cruz was making his run into Indiana, outlining the similarities between Reagan and Trump with regard to media and public exposure and why it allow them to overcome the typical stereotypes of Republicans and inoculates them against mischaracterizations. How can you be convinced some guy who you have watched in your living room for years is an evil mean, hateful sob who wants to kill your granny and take away your social security when you watch them laughed at them and been entertained by them. Can it be done, sure, but it is much harder to sway public opinion about a person when they are so fully in the public eye and perception.

Perry will never have as much exposure as Reagan or Trump, but he will far more positive exposure than say, Ted Cruz come next year. It does not matter if Perry get voted off next week or not, Perry will do GMA and Fox Morning Shows, and other talking about his experience, and how he did it for his daughter and any embareassment was worth it.  You literally can not buy that kind of positive media coverage as a politician.

Nah, you're pathetic.

We will see in a year or so.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:05:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Romney, Beck and Graham......three last remaining in the washtub riding the Trump Tsunami.  Who's the next to go overboard?

View Quote

Does rage quiting life or getting committed count?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:06:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, you're pathetic.

What does that year have to do with you?  You're still going to be you.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:06:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truth be told, he would be the ideal president.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:07:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Maybe. Because no one gave a shit one way or the other about Cruz.

He's basically a nobody in his own state.

That's not to say any other state's population really cares about their senators, either. But the fervor about him around this forum is not representative of anything I've seen in the real world.
View Quote

I was being sarcastic.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:08:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, you're pathetic.

Rick gets into the race and defeats Ted in the Primary.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:09:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's gonna be fun to see who falls on their knees before the Great Messiah next...

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:10:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

While I don't actively hate Cruz, this would be pretty funny.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:13:48 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nah, you're pathetic.

Fuck Perry. He was the first one to bow out of the primary, and now you think he's the one to pick?

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:14:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

They're trying to set themselves up to be important no matter what. If he loses, they did it. If he wins, we should all bow down to them for helping him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Flash, dude: the forty percent of Republicans who voted to nominate Trump isn't enough to elect him.  Math. How does it work?  But Team Orange knows that. You're just lining up a scapegoat to blame if he loses.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:14:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do not despise him, I just think he is better as a slip & fall lawyer in a strip mall. sort of Better Call Rafael Y'all
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:15:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Flash, dude: the forty percent of Republicans who voted to nominate Trump isn't enough to elect him.  Math. How does it work?  But Team Orange knows that. You're just lining up a scapegoat to blame if he loses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There were 17 people. And 4 late in the game. I agree, how does math work? Pretty well for Trump.

ETA: And I don't need a scapegoat. I voted for Rand Paul. But you won't catch me bitching in every other thread about Trump. He's the nominee.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:16:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Math, how does it work?  At one point there were 17 choices.  How much did you actually expect one candidate to get as a percentage of all votes cast in the Republican primary with that many choices?  Math.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:16:43 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
It wasn't bullshit, but now its not an issue. Cruz has done the same analysis that many other people, who have also had reservations about Trump, have done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Good

Now we can stop with the "Cruz broke the pledge" bull shit

It wasn't bullshit, but now its not an issue. Cruz has done the same analysis that many other people, who have also had reservations about Trump, have done.

Wrong.

Until he actually voted against him, it was a bullshit claim. Until he said, "I will not vote for Donald Trump" it was a bullshit claim. Nuance is for Democrats and and assholes parsing words. The man said he would support the Republican nominee for president and he has.

Your timeline mean jack shit.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:19:38 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Doing it now is a bigger boost to Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

On Fox News right now.
He should have done it at the convention.  

Doing it now is a bigger boost to Trump.

And this.

Cruz announcing his support now is newsworthy, at the convention it would have just been expected and not even warranted a blip on the screen. I think I said in one of the other "Fuck Cruz" threads that he would support Trump and would make it public but that it would be closer to the election to provide some splash.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:24:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Has Paul Ryan decided to save his career -yet?

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:37:03 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Too fucking late . . .he's dead in Texas ! ! !

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess he realized his re-election was at stake, finally.

He'll win his next election by double digits.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:42:24 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nah, you're pathetic.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:47:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some folks can't figger which way the wind's blowin...

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:50:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I do not despise him, I just think he is better as a slip & fall lawyer in a strip mall. sort of Better Call Rafael Y'all
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As long as "slip and fall" includes your 2a rights.  Are you this simple and shortsighted in everything you do in life?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:51:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And some are too afraid to post the state they live in.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:53:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I keep forgetting you both live in Texas and know what the fuck you're talking about.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top