BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:23:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Unless surplusnut is one persuasive motherfucker and has a metric fuck ton of pull with voters in Georgia, he's not going to affect the outcome of the election there no matter how he votes. Georgia is going to go however Georgia goes, with or without his involvement.

People dwell on this stuff too much, if you ask me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

God damn, y'all Trumpers still hate Cruz  

Y'all are a special fuckin' lot

eta, i'm still not voting for that retard Trump
You are in Georgia, if you like your gun freedom you should.  I don't know that Trump is a 2a defender like Cruz, but he will be 1000% better than the beast.  And those are the two realistic choices.  

Don't let GA go to the beast.

Unless surplusnut is one persuasive motherfucker and has a metric fuck ton of pull with voters in Georgia, he's not going to affect the outcome of the election there no matter how he votes. Georgia is going to go however Georgia goes, with or without his involvement.

Ever hear the story about the guy throwing Starfish on the beach back into the sea???
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:23:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

At this point, I just don't give a damn

For senator I get the pleasure of having to vote for another RINO piece of shit with Parkinson's setting in

For president I get the pleasure of voting for a NYC liberal whom champions liberal policies as the R nominee

Fuck it man, i'm done, my vote won't mean shit anyways
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are in Georgia, if you like your gun freedom you should.  I don't know that Trump is a 2a defender like Cruz, but he will be 1000% better than the beast.  And those are the two realistic choices.  

For senator I get the pleasure of having to vote for another RINO piece of shit with Parkinson's setting in

For president I get the pleasure of voting for a NYC liberal whom champions liberal policies as the R nominee

That's the spirit!

Welcome to the Apathetic and Cynical Side. We have cookies.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:23:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Will you ever get over it? Seems Cruz really caused some permanent butthurt among you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a good thing.

I see it as making that one extra wipe when you get done with the bathroom.  It isn't really necessary but it does help to ensure that everything is in order.  He should have done it at the convention and put everything in order.  

Will you ever get over it? Seems Cruz really caused some permanent butthurt among you

Swire's extra wipe

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:24:19 PM EDT
[#4]
He's trying to have his tonsil cake and eat it too.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:25:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
No many people really support Hillary. She's just not Trump. And outside of a few rabid (and loud) zealots who worship at the altar of the cult of personality, Trump doesn't have many real supporters either. Just people who will vote for him because he's not Hillary.
View Quote

Another singular insight to go along with "Trump isn't serious about running, and won't win a single state primary....... he'll be dropping out soon".
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:26:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:26:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I would like to PLEDGE my support for you lying ted, here's my signed agreement that you have my support.
Sincerely
Fuck You
View Quote

Lol the only butthurt I see from this news are Trump cultists like you lol

I love this announcement only for the reason it being out the cult butthurt.

ETA ok we have one lol
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:26:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Cruz could fellate The Mango on live TV and allow Trump to spooge all over his face, and you'd complain that Cruz didn't treat The Donald to ATM.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Doing it on a Friday afternoon where it will be buried in the news cycle and then forgotten by Monday because of the debates really isn't a boost to Trump.  Had he done this on Wednesday, said he supports Trump, and is looking forward to the great job Trump will do at the debates, now that would have been a boost.  It would give Trump 3 more days of media coverage and set the tone of party unity and Trump doing a great job.

Cruz is just covering his ass because Trump is starting to surge and might win.  Cruz doesn't want to be on the wrong side of President Trump.  Plus we all knew Cruz would sell out, just like he sold out to the GOPe.

Cruz could fellate The Mango on live TV and allow Trump to spooge all over his face, and you'd complain that Cruz didn't treat The Donald to ATM.

I sure would.  The behavior of Cruz has me firmly against him.  He left a lasting negative impression.  Even Bernie Sanders, after really getting screwed, sucked it up and became a team player.  Cruz did not. Cruz took his ball and went home, where he can stay.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:26:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No matter what happens I have to eat a shit sandwich???   I can eat the one made of total turd only, or I can eat the one with condiments.  Either way I have to eat one.  Well you pick, but either way you are eating one, might wanna pick the one with some competing flavors??  

Just sayin
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Comments like this make me want to vote for Johnson.  You people are your own worst enemies.  You should stop doing dumb things.
View Quote

Did you miss Rancid Lance's comment the other day? The substance was the same although it was phrased more politely.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Another singular insight to go along with "Trump isn't serious about running, and won't win a single state primary....... he'll be dropping out soon".
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
No many people really support Hillary. She's just not Trump. And outside of a few rabid (and loud) zealots who worship at the altar of the cult of personality, Trump doesn't have many real supporters either. Just people who will vote for him because he's not Hillary.

Exactly. Don't take anything I say too seriously (I never do). I'm generally full of shit.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:28:45 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

That's the spirit!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the spirit!

Don't encourage this??!!   You are covered with people willing to do your heavy lifting.  He ain't!!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:28:46 PM EDT
[#13]

LOL.  Trump and mini-Trump.  

Did Cruz not bring a suit?  Because that one is way to big on him and looks like one of Trump's.  

It's nice to see Cruz being a team player finally.  Too bad he had to ruin his reputation to get to this point.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:28:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He went silent after the news. I hope our favorite Canadian is okay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any word from our local foreign agitator targettarget?

Oh you know where he is,,,,  checking in with his DU handlers of how to spin this.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:30:12 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm a Cruz supporter as you may remember but I'm glad he is doing this
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:30:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

He's probably at the liquor store picking up a handle right now
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anyone checked on Glen Beck yet?

Please don't.

To late...

https://www.facebook.com/GlennBeck/posts/10154578878363188
Profoundly sad day for me.

Disappointment does not begin to describe.

Maybe it is time to go to the mountains for a while. (Read below and notice the knives prodding that direction)
Again, disappointment doesn't begin to describe my feelings.

America is an idea, not a country. When we discuss the destruction of our country, that is vastly different than the destruction of an idea.

I fear the idea is already lost, due to the panic of losing ones comfort and country.

There are many things that I believe that I will never say, but I shall never say the things I do not believe.

Come what may.

The founders meant it much differently when they said: join or die.

Welcome to the big tent. GOP / DNC 2016 join or die.

Long live the idea of the republic.

Edit to add: Will be interesting to see what he does Monday morning and if he and his clown car comrades continues his crusade against Trump.

He's probably at the liquor store picking up a handle right now

The clerk is wishing he'd stop bawling about "I just want my conservative party back!" and pay for the damn thing already.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:30:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Oh you know where he is,,,,  checking in with his DU handlers of how to spin this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

THE NUMBERS MASON!
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:31:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Did Cruz not bring a suit?  Because that one is way to big on him and looks like one of Trump's.  

It's nice to see Cruz being a team player finally.  Too bad he had to ruin his reputation to get to this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Cruz's jacket was really bugging me... but you're right, he borrowed one of Trump's for the photo
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:31:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubt.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:32:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:32:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The last few remaining #AlwaysHillary supporters are already spinning it that the Trump supporter base is butthurt about his endorsement

Trying to project onto someone else

You know they're upset that Cruz endorsed Trump. They always smugly proclaimed how Cruz is such a Principled Conservative who would never endorse the New York Liberal

Funny to see the mental gymnastics.

#NeverTrump is dead
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:33:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Exactly. Don't take anything I say too seriously (I never do). I'm generally full of shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Folks who take themselves too seriously on the internet are doing themselves a disservice.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:33:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Sorry, Sub.  You're a Texan now and we expect you to get off your butt and vote against Hitlery.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't see it as "support" as much as I see it as "I'll begrudgingly vote for him, because I don't like the alternative".

It's a subtle distinction to be sure.

are you going to man up and vote for the lesser of two evils?

Probably not.

Texas is going red anyway. I'll sleep just fine on election night.

Plus, there are plenty of other worthy (and more local) items on my ballot that deserve my attention.

Sorry, Sub.  You're a Texan now and we expect you to get off your butt and vote against Hitlery.

You sir, are now assigned to getting Subby into line...if you need help with middle of the night sock parties, call Lug....we expect a 100% attitude adjustment in our young fruit loop......
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:34:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The last few remaining #AlwaysHillary supporters are already spinning it that the Trump supporter base is butthurt about his endorsement

You know they're upset that Cruz endorsed Trump. They always smugly proclaimed how Cruz is such a Principled Conservative who would never endorse the New York Liberal

#NeverTrump is dead
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

#NeverTrump is dead

I'm not so sure. It seems like you Trumpeteers are most butthurt about this. Your boogeyman is no longer.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:35:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What will they whine, and moan, and make derisive comments about now?  

They may have to actually concern themselves with beating the Hildabeast.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<snip>
From a Trump fan's perspective, is there a downside here?

If you wonder why Trump supporters said the things they did, just look at your own snarky, derogatory comments. While I believe childish comments are wasteful of energy needed elsewhere, I understand why they made their comments. Pot, Kettle.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:35:39 PM EDT
[#26]
And nice to see Mr Cruz come around....time for this party to rock the country and leave no wonder about what the people want from its Goverment....
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:36:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

And then you moved to Texas.  Coincidence?  I think not!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And then you moved to Texas.  Coincidence?  I think not!  

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:37:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If you wonder why Trump supporters said the things they did, just look at your own snarky, derogatory comments. While I believe childish comments are wasteful of energy needed elsewhere, I understand why they made their comments. Pot, Kettle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
<snip>
From a Trump fan's perspective, is there a downside here?

It feels good man.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:37:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Oh Cruz, timing was never your thing.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:38:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm not so sure. It seems like you Trumpeteers are most butthurt about this. Your boogeyman is no longer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

#NeverTrump is dead

My boogeyman is Shillary. Not sure about you.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:38:41 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote
For real?  Are you guys serious with this crap?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:38:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:39:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

General Martok: "THEN THE VICTORY WILL BE OURS!! ALONE!!!"

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:39:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
He should have done it at the convention.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
On Fox News right now.
He should have done it at the convention.  

That's right.  

Any yellow dog before Hillary.
Trump's a blonde.
So there you are.

But I forget.  What in his speech was in opposition to Trump's policies/positions and how are they different.  Please highlight Trumps opposition points and how they are better for the US.

Everyone's help in assisting me in rembering how evil the speach was is appreciated.

Here's the full transcript of Cruz's RNC speech:

Thank you. Heidi and I are honored to join you here in Cleveland, where Lebron James just led an incredible comeback victory. I'm convinced America is going to come back too.

I congratulate Donald Trump on winning the nomination last night.

Conventions are times of excitement. But given the events of the last few weeks, I hope you'll allow me a moment to talk to you about what's really at stake.

Just two weeks ago, a nine-year-old girl named Caroline was having a carefree Texas summer – swimming in the pool, playing with friends, doing all the things a happy child might do. Like most children, she took for granted the love she received from her mom, Heidi, and her dad, a police sergeant named Michael Smith. That is, until he became one of the five police officers gunned down inDallas.

The day her father was murdered, Caroline gave him a hug and kiss as he left for work. But as they parted, her dad asked her something he hadn't asked before: "What if this is the last time you ever kiss or hug me?'" Later, as she thought of her fallen father, and that last heartbreaking hug, Caroline broke down in tears. How could anything ever be OK again?

Michael Smith was a former Army ranger who spent three decades with the Dallas Police Department. I have no idea who he voted for in the last election, or what he thought about this one. But his life was a testament to devotion. He protected the very protestors who mocked him because he loved his country and his fellow man. His work gave new meaning to that line from literature, "To die of love is to live by it."

As I thought about what I wanted to say tonight, Michael Smith's story weighed on my heart. Maybe that's because his daughter, Caroline, is about the same age as my eldest daughter and happens to share the same name. Maybe it's because I saw a video of that dear, sweet child choking back sobs as she remembered her daddy's last question to her. Maybe it's because we live in a world where so many others have had their lives destroyed by evil, in places like Orlando and Paris and Nice and Baton Rouge.

Maybe it is because of the simple question itself:

What if this, right now, is our last time? Our last moment to do something for our families and our country? Did we live up to our values? Did we do all we could?

That's really what elections should be about. That's why you and millions like you devoted so much time and sacrifice to this campaign. We're fighting, not for one particular candidate or one campaign, but because each of us wants to be able to tell our kids and grandkids, our own Carolines, that we did our best for their future, and for our country. America is more than just a land mass between two oceans. America is an idea, a simple yet powerful idea: freedom matters.

For much of human history, government power has been the unavoidable constant in life – government decrees, and the people obey. Not here. We have no king or queen. No dictator. We the People constrain government. Our nation is exceptional because it was built on the five most powerful words in the English language: I want to be free.

Never has that message been more needed than today. We stand here tonight a nation divided. Partisan rancor, anger, even hatred are tearing America apart. And citizens are furious—rightly furious—at a political establishment that cynically breaks its promises and ignores the will of the people. We have to do better. We owe our fallen heroes more than that.

Of course, Obama and Clinton will tell you that they also care about our children's future. And I want to believe them. But there is a profound difference in our two parties' visions for the future.

Theirs is the party that thinks ISIS is a "JV team," that responds to the death of Americans at Benghazi by asking, "What difference does it make?" That thinks it's possible to make a deal with Iran, which celebrates as holidays "Death to America Day" and "Death toIsrael Day."

My friends, this is madness. President Obama is a man who does everything backwards – he wants to close Guantanamo Bay and open up our borders, he exports jobs and imports terrorists.

Enough is enough.

There is a better vision for our future: A return to freedom. On education, your freedom to choose your child's education, even if you aren't as rich as Hillary Clintonor Barack Obama.

On taxes, your freedom to provide for your family without the IRS beating down your door. The Internet? Keep it free from taxes, free from regulation. And don't give it away to Russia and China.

Freedom means free speech, not politically correct safe spaces. Freedom means religious freedom, whether you are Christian or Jew, Muslim or atheist. Gay or straight, the Bill of Rights protects the rights of all of us to live according to our conscience. Freedom means the right to keep and bear arms, and protect your family. Freedom means Supreme Court Justices who don't dictate policy, but instead follow the Constitution.

And freedom means recognizing that our Constitution allows states to choose policies that reflect local values. Colorado may decide something different than Texas. New York different than Iowa. Diversity. That's the way it's supposed to be. If not, what's the point of having states to begin with?

Hillary Clinton believes government should make virtually every choice in your life. Education, healthcare, marriage, speech – all dictated out of Washington. But something powerful is happening. We've seen it in both parties. We've seen it in the United Kingdom's unprecedented Brexit vote to leave the European Union.

Voters are overwhelmingly rejecting big government. That's a profound victory. People are fed up with politicians who don't listen to them, fed up with a corrupt system that benefits the elites, instead of working men and women.

We deserve an immigration system that puts America first. And yes, builds a wall to keep us safe. That stops admitting ISIS terrorists as refugees.

We deserve trade policies that put the interests of American farmers and manufacturing jobs over the global interests funding the lobbyists. And if we choose freedom, our future will be brighter. Freedom will bring back jobs, raise wages. Freedom will lift people out of dependency, to the dignity of work.

We can do this. 47 years ago today, America put a man on the moon. That's the power of freedom.

Our party was founded to defeat slavery. Abraham Lincoln, the first Republican president, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. We passed the Civil Rights Act, and fought to eliminate Jim Crow laws.

Those were fights for freedom, and so is this.

Sergeant Michael Smith stood up to protect our freedom.

So do our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines fighting radical Islamic terrorism.

So did the family of Alton Sterling, who bravely called to end the violence.

So did the families of those murdered at the Charleston Emanuel AME church, who forgave that hateful, bigoted murderer.

And so can we.

We deserve leaders who stand for principle. Unite us all behind shared values. Cast aside anger for love. That is the standard we should expect, from everybody.

And to those listening, please, don't stay home in November. Stand, and speak, and vote your conscience, vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution.

It's love of freedom that has allowed millions to achieve their dreams. Like my Mom, the first in her family to go to college, and my Dad, who fled prison and torture in Cuba, coming to Texas with just $100 sewn into his underwear.

And it is love that I hope will bring comfort to a grieving 9-year-old girl in Dallas – and, God willing, propel her to move forward, and dream, and soar . . . and make her daddy proud.

We must make the most of our moment – to fight for freedom, to protect our God-given rights, even of those with whom we don't agree, so that when we are old and gray . . . and our work is done . . . and we give those we love one final kiss goodbye . . . we will be able to say, "Freedom matters, and I was part of something beautiful."

Thank you. And may God bless the United States of America.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:40:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Wow

The bots have to deal with Ted "selling out" twice now on those "principles". ouch.
View Quote

The only people butt-hurt and angry about this anouncement are the Tramp fanatics lol Irony
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:40:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Burger King babies out in force.

"Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us, you don't need to be afraid to HAVE IT YOUR WAY!!!"
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:41:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If the media covers it, I agree.  Will I see any news headlines tomorrow that mention it?  I doubt it.  I was hoping for something to disrupt Hillary's weekend of beauty sleep before the debate but this won't bother her one bit.  WikiLeaks as well should have released something before today if he wanted media attention over the weekend. Of course Sunday evening or early Monday morning would be prime time to disrupt Hillary's routine.  I won't hold my breath waiting for that though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like the timing, Trump gets to dominate the weekend leading into the debate with positive news.  With Hillary in hiding to take her health off the table this is the second best thing that could happen for Trump, just behind yet another Hillary bombshell scandal (and I'm not confident Wikileaks has another one on deck).

If the media covers it, I agree.  Will I see any news headlines tomorrow that mention it?  I doubt it.  I was hoping for something to disrupt Hillary's weekend of beauty sleep before the debate but this won't bother her one bit.  WikiLeaks as well should have released something before today if he wanted media attention over the weekend. Of course Sunday evening or early Monday morning would be prime time to disrupt Hillary's routine.  I won't hold my breath waiting for that though.

So far the news this weekend is going to essentially be the tail end of the NYC/NJ IED attack coverage, the Syrian cease fire failing spectacularly, the riots in Charlotte which were just proven to be total bullshit (video of the guy advancing on the cops carrying a gun), Clinton taking a nap, and this.  Excellent terrain for Trump to maneuver in.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:42:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

#NeverTrump is dead
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

#NeverTrump is dead

Have you missed the angry butthurt posts by your crew in this  thread ? LOL There are only two Nevertrumpers from my count and only one is mad.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Better now than never,  and before the first debate as well.

I'm happy to welcome Cruz aboard the Trump Train...next stop The White House.

I wish Ted well too.

I do pity the Canadian Concern Troll though because his cover has been blown.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:43:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
HAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHA

FALL IN LINE BITCH.

This is more proof they KNOW Trump is going to win.  Don't want to be left out in the cold when Trump is inaugurated.  
View Quote

Nope, every time I maybe consider voting for Trump, his supporters show how retarded they are -- such as your post.

I hope Trump wins so Hillary doesn't, but I won't be associated with his retarded supporters. If he doesn't win, I will beat the trumpsters over the head with his loss for the next 4-8 years -- win win for me
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:44:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I wish Ted well too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish Ted well too.

I think he would do well in any form of oversight.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:46:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Never was in question. Cruz' popularity here never waned.  People with integrity understand why he did what he did.  Trump should have reached out to Ted earlier and fixed this.  Trump shit all over Ted's family and then wants his endorsement?  How Trump handles this will determine if he gets Cruz' supporters, not the Cruz endorsement.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess he realized his re-election was at stake, finally.
Never was in question. Cruz' popularity here never waned.  People with integrity understand why he did what he did.  Trump should have reached out to Ted earlier and fixed this.  Trump shit all over Ted's family and then wants his endorsement?  How Trump handles this will determine if he gets Cruz' supporters, not the Cruz endorsement.  

This and fk the dips hit who called him a Democrat. You don't know WTF Trump is even gonna do. Ted record is on the side of the Constitution.  Come back in 4 yrs and tell me what Orange Jesus has done.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:46:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:46:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Ever hear the story about the guy throwing Starfish on the beach back into the sea???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, tell me more...
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:47:12 PM EDT
[#45]
I think Ted Cruz's wife is a whore too. Will he endorse me too now?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:48:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Every vote counts.  Was Cruz holding out gonna cause Trump to lose...NO WAY!!!

Will Cruz endorsing make a path to victory that much easier....YES IT WILL.

Cruz should have been silent or endorsed at the convention.  But here we are now.  

Maybe we could all quit bitching at each other, from both sides, and unify????   Does that make any sense at all???
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:48:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is an odd one.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:49:46 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I think Ted Cruz's wife is a whore too. Will he endorse me too now?
View Quote
Join date/post count

From a teener!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:50:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Good. Every endorsement helps to keep the witch out of the White House. As for the butt hurt they can blow one another after the election.  And above all I want the clintons out of politics once and for all. In prison would be nice too.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:50:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Ted record is on the side of the Constitution.
View Quote

Except for an Amendment or two and the treaty ratification process, right?
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top