User Panel

Page / 275
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 1:56:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Shit, you are right.

http://art.yale.edu/image_columns/0010/4983/rz_011_ya_poster594x841.jpg

Wonder if a webcam will turn on at that moment or something.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gonna post this againPretty sure this is our boy
he has an art presentation on the time and date and is from yale.  See page 91 for the links I posted.  Im busy at work

will link here again
https://www.google.com/search?q=michael+bierut&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4uduisY_PAhVFbiYKHT9gACcQ_AUIBygB&biw=375&bih=559#imgrc=zVM1plkkujsa6M%3A

Shit, you are right.

630pm. Not 7pm.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 1:56:45 PM EDT
[#2]
TODAY Wednesday, 09/14/16

6:30 pm
“Esoteric Rodeo” Yale School of Art MFA 2017 Opening Reception.  
School of Art, Green Hall Gallery, 1156 Chapel St., New Haven, CT, 06511.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 1:56:48 PM EDT
[#3]
More pics from Reddit...

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 1:57:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

So after the song plays on the site now, it sounds like a JFK speech comes on. Also, is the FB page down?
View Quote

Read all 194 pages and then posting rights will be granted.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 1:57:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I simply can not keep up with this thread.

It's like this.

View Quote

just skip every 5 pages, you ain't missing anything
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 1:57:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Or it's a "Plea....or else..."
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

With his current plea for a pardon, I'm pretty certain Snowden and a related data release has zero to do with any of this.  

It wouldn't make any sense for Snowden to be stiring shit up and begging for a plea at the same time.  A threat of plea or else doesn't make sense either, that's how you end up on a plane that crashes.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 1:57:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With his current plea for a pardon, I'm pretty certain Snowden and a related data release has zero to do with any of this.  

Pardon can't happen that quickly, and I wouldn't trust the Obama admin (or any, for that matter) to hold up their end of the bargain in Dec/Jan.  At that point, they're out of office and a data dump has far less impact on them.

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 1:57:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 1:57:43 PM EDT
[#9]
How much do you get paid per hit on a parked domain? Wonder how many hits federalbeast.com has had here lately.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 1:58:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Pardon can't happen that quickly, and I wouldn't trust the Obama admin (or any, for that matter) to hold up their end of the bargain in Dec/Jan.  At that point, they're out of office and a data dump has far less impact on them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The President can pardon anyone with the stroke of a pen.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:02:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He sure can.

In practice, it doesn't work that way.  

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:03:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They are all big.

These days companies are gigantic not necessarily because they meet the needs of the consumer the best.  Once they become large enough they a) have access to finances small guys don't (not in a free market way- those closest to new money creation win) and b) hire an army of lawyers to lobby Congress to pass laws the crush competition in their respective fields.

Monetary policy corruption 101.  Is JPMorgan on there?  Very strange if not.  He sat at the head of the table on Jekyll Island to create the Fed.  It's his (family's) baby.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have been following this from day one, believe I have read every post.

Question, all those corporate logos, are they all Clinton Foundation donors or has the Bitch done speeches there?

Don't recall that being posted or looked into.

Yes, I have been wondering what all of those companies have in common.  I need to look at that.  Banks, Media (including social) companies, Oil companies, pharma, a couple of global funds, some silicon valley, Nestle, Monsanto, Walmart, and Dow Jones?

They are all big.

These days companies are gigantic not necessarily because they meet the needs of the consumer the best.  Once they become large enough they a) have access to finances small guys don't (not in a free market way- those closest to new money creation win) and b) hire an army of lawyers to lobby Congress to pass laws the crush competition in their respective fields.

Monetary policy corruption 101.  Is JPMorgan on there?  Very strange if not.  He sat at the head of the table on Jekyll Island to create the Fed.  It's his (family's) baby.

I asked, it popped in my head this morning while drinking a coffee before work. I would have to imagine all of them have done something with Clinton and her foundation, but as someone else posted, could it be divided between Clinton and Trump.

I would have no idea where to even start the search on a tie-in, considering that CF is pretty transparent and all
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

So it's all a BLM protest? I'm getting tired of those...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I think it's a ball and chain, as in a reference to the FB post about us all being slaves to the system, or whatever the exact post was.  

The guy is in business clothes, and is dead from working for the system trying to make $$. Plus the Louisville slavery history ties in as well.

So it's all a BLM protest? I'm getting tired of those...

I would prefer a picture of dickbutt to that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:04:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He sure can.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He sure can.

Just like in practice he can't send 1.4 Billion dollars to a terrorist organiztion?
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:05:23 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Sorry, I'm just coming back into this. Had to step out 20 pages ago, lol.

Where were those taken?
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#16]

"Vide Cor Meum" ("See my heart")  is based on Dante's "La Vita Nuova", specifically on the sonnet "A ciascun'alma presa"

To Every Loving, Gentle-Hearted Friend

To every loving, gentle-hearted friend,
to whom the present rhyme is soon to go
so that I may their written answer know,
greetings in Love’s own name, their lord, I send.

The third hour of the time was near at end       5
when every star in heaven is aglow:
‘twas then Love came before me, dreadful so
that my remembrance is with horror rent.

Joyous appeared he in his hand to keep
my very heart, and, lying on his breast,      10
my lady, veil-enwrapped and full asleep.

But he awakened her, and of my heart,
aflame, he humbly made her, fearful, taste:
I saw him, finally, in tears depart.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:06:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I had the same problem with that weird cypher video that surfaced last year-ish.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is probably the best safe thread ever.

However, somebody needs to solve this crap because I'm tired of hitting f5.

And it's late.

I had the same problem with that weird cypher video that surfaced last year-ish.

The Polish one? What ever happened to that?  I think it was around Halloween
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:07:06 PM EDT
[#18]
This was the oldest reference I found.

Anyone have older?

http:// http://m.imgur.com/a/Udy8l
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:07:25 PM EDT
[#19]
An anagram of Esoteric Rodeo is "Code Soiree Tor"... Maybe alluding to a hacking "code" "soiree" party "tor" of torrents?

Quoted:

Shit, you are right.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
he has an art presentation on the time and date and is from yale.  See page 91 for the links I posted.  Im busy at work

will link here again
https://www.google.com/search?q=michael+bierut&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4uduisY_PAhVFbiYKHT9gACcQ_AUIBygB&biw=375&bih=559#imgrc=zVM1plkkujsa6M%3A

Shit, you are right.

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:07:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

He sure can.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He sure can.

Ummm it kinda does...ask the hundreds of fed prisoners he has commuted lately...
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:08:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
A cell phone from DC just called our house line and hung up.
View Quote

I got one on the 9th, from DC, now that I recall I was reading the thread at that time here at work.

I didn't answer since it could have been, IRS, Clinton or Obama asking for money, or a wrong number.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:08:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Has anyone floated the idea it might be a new Dan Brown book?
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:09:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:09:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It wouldn't make any sense for Snowden to be stiring shit up and begging for a plea at the same time.  A threat of plea or else doesn't make sense either, that's how you end up on a plane that crashes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or, there is no data dump.

BSE is a campaign meant to bring attention to Snowdens situation, with the hope of getting the people behind a pardon.

Posted: Sep 14, 2016, 11:34a

In a press conference in midtown Manhattan today, Edward Snowden and his legal team officially launched their long-rumored campaign for a presidential pardon. The campaign includes an open letter to urging President Obama to enact the pardon, currently collecting signatures at PardonSnowden.org

"It is clear that America’s democracy has benefited from Snowden’s actions," the letter reads, "and I am confident he will be remembered as a whistleblower and patriot." Early signers include Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales, Creative Commons founder Laurence Lessig, and Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/9/14/12913968/edward-snowden-presidential-pardon-campaign-launch-obama

The type of people (talent pool), currently support Snowden, have more than enough of the skill sets needed to pull BSE off.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yup
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup

Darn, I missed that. Seems way to over the top for a marketing campaign since it not hitting a massive amount of people.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:10:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

They really aren't.  Weird.  What is under the goats face on the left side?  Is that one of the logos?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I showed the bills to a close friend of mine who has deep knowledge of several eastern religions, and he had all sorts of interesting things to say about it too.  The one that popped out to me the most was that he pointed out that the goat head is asymmetrical, and that the left side is more feminine than the right.
That's a neat perspective, off to go look.  

http://i.imgur.com/dKh11ce.jpg

The mouth is open on the right and closed on the left. The right's horn goes higher than the left.

They really aren't as close as they seem at first.

They really aren't.  Weird.  What is under the goats face on the left side?  Is that one of the logos?

So I went to click the link above just a few minutes ago and my power went off.  I think we're screwed...    
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:11:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Where were those taken?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Where were those taken?

Louisville, KY
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:11:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

BSE is a campaign meant to bring attention to Snowdens situation, with the hope of getting the people behind a pardon.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/9/14/12913968/edward-snowden-presidential-pardon-campaign-launch-obama

The type of people (talent pool), currently support Snowden, have more than enough of the skill sets needed to pull BSE off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a press conference in midtown Manhattan today, Edward Snowden and his legal team officially launched their long-rumored campaign for a presidential pardon. The campaign includes an open letter to urging President Obama to enact the pardon, currently collecting signatures at PardonSnowden.org

"It is clear that America’s democracy has benefited from Snowden’s actions," the letter reads, "and I am confident he will be remembered as a whistleblower and patriot." Early signers include Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales, Creative Commons founder Laurence Lessig, and Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.

every time I see BSE I think mad cow disease.  and prions.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:11:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But what does the countdown mean then? Why would it end so soon? I think if they did all this, and it was to sign a petition, it would just make people pissed, and not sign.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:12:12 PM EDT
[#30]
I read most of the thread and some Reddit. Without further evidence to the contrary I think we have a combination of Sabo and Banksy with a penchant for internet marketing. Probably a high IQ individual either independently wealthy or with good backers. The Yale artist is a good guess but I think it is more likely a more business educated sort like a young professor in economics or communications. More of a "social experiment" than a painting but an artist of sorts none the less.

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:12:26 PM EDT
[#31]
youtube.com/watch?v=8Jb8KqaerhQ
jfklibrary.org/Research/Research-Aids/JFK-Speeches/American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association_19610427.aspx
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:12:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Ben Bernanke: 'Premature' to count out negative rates
View Quote

Link to CNBC article
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:13:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

As soon as a bunch of Islamic and WTC, etc references started getting heavy, honestly I backed out of becoming involved on a physical level.
I did have plans to rid myself of a couple of mannequins in ooak t shirts, some unneeded old luggage, and a bunch of paper in the form of these bills and sit back and see what happened.
Then I determined that I probably really didn't want to involve myself in an introwebs game that could potentially not be very good for me.
I like a good game as much as anyone, but if this turns out to be something horrible....um, yeah....didn't need that.
I didn't need to get a visit from the men in black, potentially....just for some shits n giggles on the introwebs.

The Islamic involvement did it in for me to be a participant rather than an observer.

....but....I could have some nice bills and a couple ooak t shirts for sale on ebay.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just got a FB friend request from Xavi Baddour.  

Lives in Syria

Countdown clock and badselfeater on his page.

As soon as a bunch of Islamic and WTC, etc references started getting heavy, honestly I backed out of becoming involved on a physical level.
I did have plans to rid myself of a couple of mannequins in ooak t shirts, some unneeded old luggage, and a bunch of paper in the form of these bills and sit back and see what happened.
Then I determined that I probably really didn't want to involve myself in an introwebs game that could potentially not be very good for me.
I like a good game as much as anyone, but if this turns out to be something horrible....um, yeah....didn't need that.
I didn't need to get a visit from the men in black, potentially....just for some shits n giggles on the introwebs.

The Islamic involvement did it in for me to be a participant rather than an observer.

....but....I could have some nice bills and a couple ooak t shirts for sale on ebay.

How much of the artwork did you do Rose?
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:13:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is probably the best safe thread ever.

However, somebody needs to solve this crap because I'm tired of hitting f5.

And it's late.

Yep.  Someone ended up fessing up that it was just a puzzle.  I can't remember the name of the guy.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Has anyone heard anymore about the poster that was claiming his ad blocker was registering hits on the website.

Curious as to if he could identify what it was stopping.

Just a random thought that I may have missed.

Thanks
View Quote

Probably late but, I got the same result as him. When the video started I went from 0 blocked to 2 blocked.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:14:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I read most of the thread and some Reddit. Without further evidence to the contrary I think we have a combination of Sabo and Banksy with a penchant for internet marketing. Probably a high IQ individual either independently wealthy or with good backers. The Yale artist is a good guess but I think it is more likely a more business educated sort like a young professor in economics or communications. More 9f a "social experiment" than a painting but an artist of sorts none the less.
View Quote

I really don't think this marketing ploy took a whole bunch of money, maybe 5k tops. That's chump change for a marketing campaign.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:14:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Ummm it kinda does...ask the hundreds of fed prisoners he has commuted lately...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He sure can.

You ever been involved in the pardon process, or even know anyone that has?

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:15:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Does anyone think that there is a particular reason for the change of the website colors? So far, we have seen green, red and now black with different songs and not the JFK portion at the end.
View Quote

Just a thought from left field about the colors. The green, red, and black are the colors used on US currency when the US Treasury had the obligation to redeem these notes on demand for gold or silver.

Since the whole thing has been focused on money, with the Beast Bill, etc. I thought it made a little sense.

https://www.quora.com/What-does-the-red-seal-on-US-dollar-bills-mean

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:16:41 PM EDT
[#39]
With your feet in the air and your head on the ground ...

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:17:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lives in Syria

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:17:34 PM EDT
[#41]
A little under 5 hours...
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:18:33 PM EDT
[#42]
What's the solce symbol for on the back bottom right?
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:19:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Screen shot that shit and post it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lives in Syria

Screen shot that shit and post it.

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:19:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
On the Reddit page someone just posted

[–]DoFunStuff 1 point 13 minutes ago
I don't know anything about servers and hosting, but all the info for Graphika.com and badselfeater.com matches up...can someone smarter confirm?

Possible?
View Quote

Both use WHOISGUARD protection, but point to different servers at different companies.  Doubtful.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:20:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Shit, you are right.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

will link here again

Shit, you are right.

Yep, it's was a random webcam placed out on a light pole on the street.

Get your shit together, Neal.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:20:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:21:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I read most of the thread and some Reddit. Without further evidence to the contrary I think we have a combination of Sabo and Banksy with a penchant for internet marketing. Probably a high IQ individual either independently wealthy or with good backers. The Yale artist is a good guess but I think it is more likely a more business educated sort like a young professor in economics or communications. More of a "social experiment" than a painting but an artist of sorts none the less.  
View Quote

very intelligent and brilliant at non verbal communications.  You know how they are trying to come up with designs to make future nuclear waste sites seem unappealing... meaning that when humanity reverts back to pre-language, the site would look dangerous and unappealing to a caveman...

I would love to see what mr teeths ideas would be.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:21:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
With your feet in the air and your head on the ground ...
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:23:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Based off my grazing over a few pages here in this thread. I have came to the conclusion that fake bills have been scattered across the US. and that Mr. Teeth has went absent, and the timer keeps counting down. What else did I miss?
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:23:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Has anyone looked into the NWO Skull & Crossbone Society?
Page / 275
Top Top