BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 19
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 8:46:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The two most recent Virginia polls have Trump down by 1 and 2 points respectively. I think he has a chance here.

BTW.....The one that put FHRC 5% ahead in the total average was done three weeks ago.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

RCP aggregate shows Clinton +3.3%, but it's closing up and couple of the most recent polls show a tie, or Trump leading.  Sadly, he's down 5% in Virginia, so it's still looking like I'm going to have to vote for him.  Distressing.

The two most recent Virginia polls have Trump down by 1 and 2 points respectively. I think he has a chance here.

BTW.....The one that put FHRC 5% ahead in the total average was done three weeks ago.

Jeez, I sure hope so; I'd like to see him with a six or seven point lead, minimum.   My dream outcome for this disgraceful goatfuck is that Clinton loses, and I can honestly say, for the next four years, "Tell it to God.  I didn't vote for that piece of shit."
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 8:51:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

MoE usually favors the person slightly behind but I guess that does not fit into your pessimistic narrative.

That said I'm sure WAPO will be along to rescue FHRC this week.....That should make you right as rain again. [img]http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_noSmile.gif[/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
RCP aggregate shows Clinton +3.3%, but it's closing up and couple of the most recent polls show a tie, or Trump leading.  Sadly, he's down 5% in Virginia, so it's still looking like I'm going to have to vote for him.  Distressing.
Do you even Margin of Error ?  

Sure do.  Clinton could be actually leading by 4.5% in the polls most favorable to Trump. You do realize MoE goes both ways, right?

MoE usually favors the person slightly behind but I guess that does not fit into your pessimistic narrative.

That said I'm sure WAPO will be along to rescue FHRC this week.....That should make you right as rain again. [img]http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_noSmile.gif[/

You mean like it did in 2012?  RCP had Obama +0.7; he won by 3.9%
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 8:51:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Now even the Clinton News Network has him leading.  It's gonna be a close one.  
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/_politics-zone-injection/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/index.html
View Quote

Shouldn't be too difficult to beat her not even the media or Russian election fraud can save her...she won't cough her way to the WH.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 8:52:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

with both candidates having sky high disapproval ratings these polls are going to swing back and forth - depending on who fucks up and when.

but i'll take any good news that i can get.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now even the Clinton News Network has him leading.  It's gonna be a close one.  
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/_politics-zone-injection/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/index.html

with both candidates having sky high disapproval ratings these polls are going to swing back and forth - depending on who fucks up and when.

but i'll take any good news that i can get.

yeah with the record high disapprovals for both main stream candidates I would expect to see 3rd party candidates play a greater role this time around than in previous past couple of elections. So I'm not sure if head to head polls are the way to go, I think a 4 way poll would be the most accurate.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 8:52:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Where will the Department of Internal Security get the people required to "take over" the polls?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gonna be up to the vote counters. Harry Reid winks.

If Heimat Sicherheitsdienst takes over the polling places its over.

Where will the Department of Internal Security get the people required to "take over" the polls?

Probably be a last ditch media thing with a couple of more staged big "revelations" exposed in the patriotic press...
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 8:53:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Jeez, I sure hope so; I'd like to see him with a six or seven point lead, minimum.   My dream outcome for this disgraceful goatfuck is that Clinton loses, and I can honestly say, for the next four years, "Tell it to God.  I didn't vote for that piece of shit."
View Quote

Obviously I don't know but it AIN'T GONNA BE NO 6 to 7 POINT LEAD!!

Sorry, but you will probably have to hold your nose and pull the lever for Trump.

Link Posted: 9/6/2016 8:53:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Among women, those who are unmarried make up the core of her support, 73% of unmarried women back Clinton compared with just 36% of married women.

Cat herders for Hillary!
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 8:55:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Among women, those who are unmarried make up the core of her support, 73% of unmarried women back Clinton compared with just 36% of married women.

Cat herders for Hillary!
View Quote

Free shit will ALWAYS be a strong motivator for the unsuccessful unproductive.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 8:56:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Probably be a last ditch media thing with a couple of more staged big "revelations" exposed in the patriotic press...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gonna be up to the vote counters. Harry Reid winks.

If Heimat Sicherheitsdienst takes over the polling places its over.

How will that enable the government to hire thousands and thousands and thousands of people to man the polls?

Link Posted: 9/6/2016 8:56:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Clinton wins easily anyone that thinks Trump is going to win is completely disillusioned. No way the powers are going to allow another Brexit and when she wins it's all over.

Link Posted: 9/6/2016 8:57:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Unmarked women prefer Hillary. Shocking.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 8:57:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Clinton wins easily anyone that thinks Trump is going to win is completely disillusioned. No way the powers are going to allow another Brexit and when she wins it's all over.

View Quote

That's the spirit!
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 8:59:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Lets them keep poll manipulation like they have.
Clinton voters are lazy and will stay home if they think she has it in the bag.
View Quote

If the polls have Trump ahead, some of the members here have stated that they will " not need to vote for him" which is exactly the same mindless manipulation by the polls.

Staying home, or voting based on what the polls say is an act of incredibly foolish submission.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 9:05:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Sorry, but you will probably have to hold your nose and pull the lever for Trump.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Relic and I are talking about Virginia.  His positive thinking alone is probably good for a couple points on Election Day here.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 9:08:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Relic and I are talking about Virginia.  His positive thinking alone is probably good for a couple points on Election Day here.
View Quote

Let us...............

Link Posted: 9/6/2016 9:10:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Free shit will ALWAYS be a strong motivator for the unsuccessful.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cat herders for Hillary!

Free shit will ALWAYS be a strong motivator for the unsuccessful.

I've always voted Republican regardless of whether I was married or "unsuccessful".
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 9:11:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I've always voted Republican regardless of whether I was married or "unsuccessful".
View Quote

Bad choice of words on my part...........should have been unproductive.

Which covers A LOT more than just single mothers.

My mistake.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 9:11:49 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm sure Romney was ahead of Obama at this same point in time.

Link Posted: 9/6/2016 9:15:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thankfully Trump isn't Romney. Trump will go actually go after Clinton at the debates.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 9:18:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Thankfully Trump isn't Romney. Trump will go actually go after Clinton at the debates.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What debate? You mean the televised gang bang that is going to happen when that presstitute who "donated" heavily to the CF runs a train on Trump and does everything in his power to make him look like a tard. Trump should have never agreed to that, he's walking into a trap.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 9:18:36 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Obviously polls and popular vote do not matter then. Electoral college ground game ftw.
View Quote
This, and the Ds win in almost every possible outcome.

National polls don't matter.  Only polls in about ten states matter.  OH, FL, PA, VA, IA, CO, NC, ETC..
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 9:19:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Polls only matter when Trump's ahead.  When Trump isn't those polls are part of the media conspiracy.
View Quote

Conspiracy? Do you mean like this?

Reuters shuts down live feed

Yes, it's on infowars. Get over it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 9:23:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

My mistake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My mistake.

Link Posted: 9/6/2016 9:23:28 AM EDT
[#24]
If Trump has a comfortable lead going into early October, look for "something to happen" to Hillary and Joe Biden to step in.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 9:26:51 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

The polls matter now? This is very confusing.
View Quote

Don't you trolls get tired of posting the same shit over and over?  Of course it is confusing to someone like you because you never read anyone else's posts, you just post lies and bullshit over and over.  As has been said many times, one polls doesn't mean anything.  The media is biased and will manipulate the polls, it's been pretty obvious so far.  However, well all the biased media start reporting the exact same thing, Trump gaining ground, then the trend is relevant.  I know the word "trend" is a really big and confusing word for you.  You can always use Google to look it up and try to understand it...of course you won't and you will just post this same dumb comment in the next poll related thread.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 9:28:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Just watched NBC and found out a few interesting facts:

1.  Hillary is actually up in the polls, and while Trump has a very narrow path to the presidency it is a long shot

2.  Hillary had a great day and apparently didn't cough at all.

I wonder if the media can pull her across the finish line after all?  They sure are trying.  They have a great opportunity at the debates when her devotees moderate.  
View Quote

Well there you have it, the truth.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 9:29:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know you are being disingenuous but I prefer to remain positive. Negativity is contagious and has a negative effect on everyone around that sort of person.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 9:30:48 AM EDT
[#28]
National polls don't tell us anything. This is one of the only sites worth repeated visits if you want to see how things are shaking out day-to-day on the electoral level.

ETA: For those that don't want to do the math, based on the lates polls, Trump has keep every single state that's red or pink AND win Florida AND swing Ohio, Virginia, and North Carolina.

Electoral-Vote.com

Clinton: 312   Ties:  29.  Trump:  197  

Link Posted: 9/6/2016 9:49:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I know you are being disingenuous but I prefer to remain positive. Negativity is contagious and has a negative effect on everyone around that sort of person.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wasn't being disingenuous; I was being facetious.  And I prefer to not indulge myself in wishful thinking.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:06:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Polls only matter when Trump's ahead.  When Trump isn't those polls are part of the media conspiracy.
View Quote

Lol

This means the real number puts Trump is several points ahead
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:07:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:13:11 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Early voting starts September 23rd in some states, before all of the debates.  Arizona and Ohio voting starts October 12th. 32% voted early last cycle, so the critical period is now stretching out to as much as 6 weeks.  NY Times
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Still too far out to care.

I want to see who is trending up the last two-three weeks of the election.

Early voting starts September 23rd in some states, before all of the debates.  Arizona and Ohio voting starts October 12th. 32% voted early last cycle, so the critical period is now stretching out to as much as 6 weeks.  NY Times

You have to look at the type of early voting that's allowed that long before the debates.

Only a few states allow it that early and it's for "absentees with a valid excuse" or some such.  Standard "early voting" doesn't happen until a few days before the election.

There will be VERY few votes cast before the debates and they'll only be by people who already have their minds made up.  The debates aren't going to swing any hardcore supporters, they'll only influence the fence-sitters and Bernie supporters who aren't totally convinced they want to vote for Hillary.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:13:34 AM EDT
[#33]
I think the actual poll numbers are useful only to the extent that they show trends. All of the polls, no matter who leads, show The Harridan's post-convention bounce fading and Trump stabilizing his numbers - the trend is definitely in his direction at the moment, and the recent polls reinforce that.

Trump did himself a world of good by dumping Manafort and making Kellyanne Conway his campaign manager. Since the change, he has been focused, has had mostly positive press coverage, and has been daring in his approach (the visit to Mexico, speaking at a black church in Detroit). He's also working his ass off, and his energy is causing Grandma Harridan to roll out of bed and get back on the campaign trail. As she is frail, the effort is making her sicker, as the coughing fits reveal.

While The Harridan still is the favorite to win, Trump is narrowing the gap, and at just the right time - we start voting here in Ohio just over a month from now.

Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:14:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

On September 6, 2012 the RCP average was  46.7% for each candidate.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:14:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Just watched NBC and found out a few interesting facts:

1.  Hillary is actually up in the polls, and while Trump has a very narrow path to the presidency it is a long shot

2.  Hillary had a great day and apparently didn't cough at all.

I wonder if the media can pull her across the finish line after all?  They sure are trying.  They have a great opportunity at the debates when her devotees moderate.  
View Quote

I heard this morning that Clinton has an 80% favorable margin, something no presidential candidate has held and ever lost an election.  Followed by The Donald is so erratic and polarizing.
Canadian Radio.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:16:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

vote for him anyway, please

you can blame it all on me if it's not huge and great, believe me
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:17:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Let us...............

https://i.imgflip.com/1a4ei3.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let us...............

virginia has been solidly Democrat for years now

Both Senators and the govenor are Democrat
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:17:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I like the momentum we're seeing from Trump.  His rally speeches are about 300% better and more focused, he's fresh and vigorous as if his insane campaign schedule is energizing him, his law and order + jobs appeal to blacks grabbed a chunk of that vote and the Mexico trip was Presidential as fuck.  The media has emptied their Hitler/racist/crook/buffoon cannons at him without inflicting mortal injury, they've expended the last of their credibility and can't call him anything they haven't already 100,000 times before.

Meanwhile Hillary's emails keep coming back to bite her and will continue dribbling out straight through November, fucking nobody trusts her and supporter enthusiasm is near record lows, her few and far between rallies are more thinly attended than Tupperware parties, her speeches are flat and echo the failed media attacks on Trump, she refused to go to Mexico, and she appears to be experiencing a genuine health emergency.
View Quote

You know, I almost wonder if he baited those attacks right after the convention on purpose.  Get people used to hearing the media hysterically declare him a racist so that everyone is kind of numb to it by the time of the election.

I don't know this to be a fact, maybe it's a convenient by product of a couple of bad weeks...the silver lining as it were.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:19:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You have to look at the type of early voting that's allowed that long before the debates.

Only a few states allow it that early and it's for "absentees with a valid excuse" or some such.  Standard "early voting" doesn't happen until a few days before the election.

There will be VERY few votes cast before the debates and they'll only be by people who already have their minds made up.
View Quote

That's not the case in Ohio. In 2012, 53% of ballots were cast early or by absentee voting. Voters casting their ballot in person are now a minority of all voters here.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:20:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Any bad news for Hillary is good news for Liberty.  
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:22:14 AM EDT
[#41]
It's the expected tightening in the polls. Don't put too much stock in it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:24:04 AM EDT
[#42]

Trump obviously isn't serious about winning and he'll be dropping out any day in favor of his friend Hillary Clinton.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:24:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
National polls don't tell us anything. This is one of the only sites worth repeated visits if you want to see how things are shaking out day-to-day on the electoral level.

ETA: For those that don't want to do the math, based on the lates polls, Trump has keep every single state that's red or pink AND win Florida AND swing Ohio, Virginia, and North Carolina.

Electoral-Vote.com

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2016/Art/photo-01.png Clinton: 312   Ties:  29.  Trump:  197  http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2016/Art/photo-02.png

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2016/Pres/Pngs/Sep06.png
View Quote
That site is pretty pessimistic about Trump's chances; pretty negative about him in general, actually.  RCP has the electoral vote split at 229/154 for Clinton and Trump, respectively, with 155 too close to call.  I think this is, at once, more realistic and more than adequately depressing.

Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:25:57 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote

No, he wasn't.  

It was around this time that Obama took a 4-point lead in the RCP average.

Now that the polls are tightening, the Fuck Trump Brigade tells us they are meaningless.  Funny how the narrative changes.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:26:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Trump obviously isn't serious about winning and he'll be dropping out any day in favor of his friend Hillary Clinton.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Lol

Trump will never run
Trump will not win a single primary
Trump will be dropping out any day now
Trump won't make it past November
Trump won't make it past February
Trump will never win the nomination
Cruz will win with delegates at the RNC
Trump is not serious about winning

Trump will never win the election

As you see, a few here have doubled down on all those notions and have been wrong every single time. Their ego is bruised. That's why they want Trump to lose and for Hillary to win. Their ego is more important than the country, or the ability to own guns, for that matter.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:26:59 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
What debate? You mean the televised gang bang that is going to happen when that presstitute who "donated" heavily to the CF runs a train on Trump and does everything in his power to make him look like a tard. Trump should have never agreed to that, he's walking into a trap.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL

Trump already dealt with hostile media in the primary debates and every press conference he's held so far.  He'll be just fine.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:30:23 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Lol

Trump will never run

As you see, a few here have doubled down on all those notions and have been wrong every single time. Their ego is bruised. That's why they want Trump to lose and for Hillary to win. Their ego is more important than the country, or the ability to own guns for that matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol

Trump will never run

As you see, a few here have doubled down on all those notions and have been wrong every single time. Their ego is bruised. That's why they want Trump to lose and for Hillary to win. Their ego is more important than the country, or the ability to own guns for that matter.
Your last sentence is spot on.  We have people here that will cheer when a state is called for Hillary.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:31:43 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
That's not the case in Ohio. In 2012, 53% of ballots were cast early or by absentee voting. Voters casting their ballot in person are now a minority of all voters here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There will be VERY few votes cast before the debates and they'll only be by people who already have their minds made up.

Yes, there's early voting, but not much before the debates.  That's why I specified as much but you clearly missed that part.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:32:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Lol

Trump will never run

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

Trump will never run

And they were still trying to push that bullshit only a very short while ago too.

But I think you give them more credit than they deserve, its not so Machiavellian, plenty of them simply want Hillary Clinton to win.

Government workers, employers of illegal aliens, union guys, farm and cattle subsidies, the Mormon elders................

Occam's Razor.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:33:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let us...............

Sadly true, after Trump donated to McAuliffe's gubernatorial campaign and Sarvis (with Democrat funding) fucked us out of the governor's office and one of those senate seats.
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top