Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Posted: 8/29/2016 11:17:57 PM EDT
As I posted in my NeverTrumpers Prepare To Run Ads In Swing States...thread. We now know who the SHITBIRDS ARE! Ted Cruz Suppoters! Yup those Vote Your Conscience Unprinicpal POS who tried to overturn the Primary Votes at the Convention.

Ted Cruz Supporters Behind The NeverTrumper Ads in Swing States. Some Real Principals Pieces of Shit.

Ted Cruz Supporters Running Anti-Trump TV Ads in Swing States

Jim Hoft Aug 29th, 2016 6:54 pm 442 Comments

snipped to the money shot.

Anti-Trump Republicans are preparing to launch a broadcast TV ad in a handful of swing-state suburbs urging Donald Trump to quit the presidential race so the party can replace him with a more electable nominee.

The ad, titled “Keep Your Word,” features footage of Trump during the Republican primary in which he suggested he’d drop out if he saw his poll numbers decline…

Thomson, a Cruz supporter, led the ‘Free the Delegates’ campaign against Trump to steal delegates from the record-setting Republican nominee.

Now disgruntled Cruz supporters are running campaign ads against Donald Trump in swing states.

Politico reported:

..The 30-second spot is marked for a limited run on broadcast networks in suburban Florida, Virginia, Ohio and Michigan, according to Regina Thomson, a Colorado Republican activist and leader of Free the Delegates, the organization that failed to stop Trump’s nomination at last month’s national convention. All four states are central to Trump’s path to the White House, though he’s trailing in most polls of those states.
View Quote

-------------------------------------more at link

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:19:25 PM EDT
[#1]

At least someone is running ads in swing states.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:21:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

At least know we know who the enemy is. They keep outing themselves everyday.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:22:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly!
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:23:57 PM EDT
[#4]
You have to wonder how much of Hillary's PAC money is covertly going towards these ads.

Extremist Cruzlims are being led on a leash and they don't even know it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:24:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
As I posted in my NeverTrumpers Prepare To Run Ads In Swing States...thread. We now know who the SHITBIRDS ARE! Ted Cruz Suppoters! Yup those Vote Your Conscience Unprinicpal POS who tried to overturn the Primary Votes at the Convention.

Ted Cruz Supporters Behind The NeverTrumper Ads in Swing States. Some Real Principals Pieces of Shit.

Ted Cruz Supporters Running Anti-Trump TV Ads in Swing States

Jim Hoft Aug 29th, 2016 6:54 pm 442 Comments

snipped to the money shot.

Anti-Trump Republicans are preparing to launch a broadcast TV ad in a handful of swing-state suburbs urging Donald Trump to quit the presidential race so the party can replace him with a more electable nominee.

The ad, titled “Keep Your Word,” features footage of Trump during the Republican primary in which he suggested he’d drop out if he saw his poll numbers decline…

Thomson, a Cruz supporter, led the ‘Free the Delegates’ campaign against Trump to steal delegates from the record-setting Republican nominee.

Now disgruntled Cruz supporters are running campaign ads against Donald Trump in swing states.

Politico reported:

..The 30-second spot is marked for a limited run on broadcast networks in suburban Florida, Virginia, Ohio and Michigan, according to Regina Thomson, a Colorado Republican activist and leader of Free the Delegates, the organization that failed to stop Trump’s nomination at last month’s national convention. All four states are central to Trump’s path to the White House, though he’s trailing in most polls of those states.
View Quote

-------------------------------------more at link

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:25:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Trump......LOL
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:25:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Really pathetic.  They'd hand the country over to the witch rather than let the non-establishment candidate win.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:25:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You have to wonder how much of Hillary's PAC money is covertly going towards these ads.

View Quote

Your mistake is thinking they do not know it. They know what they are doing and they do not care about the damage they are doing. They do not want Trump blocking their Canadian Profit from making a run in 2020.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:29:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Trump......LOL
View Quote

ZOMG!!!!11111!
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:31:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote

So you are saying the Cruz supporters are so dumb they can't even tell that Hillary is manipulating them?  I guess that sounds about right, they couldn't even rally to beat a fake Republican.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:32:41 PM EDT
[#11]
These ads are a consequence of someone who believed it when they said this:

“Does the party have to be together, does it have to be unified? I’m very different from anybody who’s perhaps ever run for office. I actually don’t think so. I think it would be better if it were unified, I think there would be something good about it, but I don’t actually think it has to be unified."
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:32:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Really pathetic.  They'd hand the country over to the witch rather than let the non-establishment candidate win.
View Quote

Trump is about as establishment in his actions as they come, dude.  

He's lied left and right to get suckers like you to vote for him in the primaries and now that he's got the nomination he has altered his position (or outright reversed it ) on 87% of the shit that he's promised to do.

It seems you and all your friends have pretty much sealed the deal to get Hillary into office.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:35:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Trump......LOL
View Quote

From Scott Adams:
Look for these tells to identify the brainwashed:

1. LOL

2. Wow.

3. So…

4. In other words…

5. OMG

6. HAHAHAHA!

7. (Any personal or professional insult)

8. Hitler analogy

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:35:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

“Does the party have to be together, does it have to be unified? I’m very different from anybody who’s perhaps ever run for office. I actually don’t think so. I think it would be better if it were unified, I think there would be something good about it, but I don’t actually think it has to be unified."
View Quote

Like I said in another thread, if they manage to get their wish, I hope they are the first who are flashbanged and dragged out of their houses or audited or jailed over some new law Hillary enacts or gets the Supreme Court to  enact. Generally useful idiots get it first. That way people will have a chance to prepare.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:35:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So you are saying the Cruz supporters are so dumb they can't even tell that Hillary is manipulating them?  I guess that sounds about right, they couldn't even rally to beat a fake Republican.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they're so completely dumb to lap up all the propoganda the MSM has been spoon feeding the public for decades - even after having acknowledging their bias - then they're absolutely retarded enough to be willingly be used as useful idiots.

Let's say their best case scenario comes true: Hillary is elected and Cruz succeeds her after 4 years.

What the fuck difference does it make when the Supreme Court is 7-2 communist?

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:36:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

The ads are a result of the true nature of #NeverTrumpers, who want to see Hillary win. They may claim this or that, but of course the reality is that #NeverTrump = I'm With Her.

It's pretty simple. Just like the motives of the #NeverTrumpers.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:37:39 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't believe any of it...could just as easily be a ploy to divide conservatives...again...
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:38:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Like I said in another thread, if they manage to get their wish, I hope they are the first who are flashbanged and dragged out of their houses or audited or jailed over some new law Hillary enacts or gets the Supreme Court to  enact. Generally useful idiots get it first. That way people will have a chance to prepare.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My wish is to keep Hillary out of the White House.

When will the GOP nominee do what it takes to accomplish that?

70 days to go...
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:38:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The ads are a result of the true nature of #NeverTrumpers, who want to see Hillary win. They may claim this or that, but of course the reality is that #NeverTrump = I'm With Her.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh huh...
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:39:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:39:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If they're so completely dumb to lap up all the propoganda the MSM has been spoon feeding the public for decades - even after having acknowledging their bias - then they're absolutely retarded enough to be willingly be used as useful idiots.

Let's say their best case scenario comes true: Hillary is elected and Cruz succeeds her after 4 hours.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let's say their best case scenario comes true: Hillary is elected and Cruz succeeds her after 4 hours.

But But but the Canadian Profit (I know what it means)  will save us. The NeverTrumpers like to call Trump supporters members of a cult, cultists please.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:39:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Trump did a bad job mending fences with cruz and his supporters. A president needs to know how to rally support especially those in his own party.

I am still not sure if I can vote for Trump. I think it will depend on his debate performance.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:39:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Cruz = sore loser!
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:39:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your a real piece of work.

You and your buddies worked your asses off to get us into this mess and then when it inevitably fails, you wish I'll on those who actually gave a damn about the country to try and stave this mess off. Brilliant
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:39:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been assured that once I finish my Tour of Duty here on Arfcom, that I will be treated well by the Clinton Campaign and will possibly be promoted to FEMA guard and/or boxcar loader.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:39:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

70 days to go...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

70 days to go...

We all know what you want, you just have not be able to admit it to yourself.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:41:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Trump did a bad job mending fences with cruz and his supporters. A president needs to know how to rally support especially those in his own party.

I am still not sure if I can vote for Trump. I think it will depend on his debate performance.
View Quote

You can't mend fences with people who are fasting when Glenn Beck makes prophesies about their candidate
It is also completely wrong to believe that the holdouts are actually conservatives; many are just literally invested in a way that would lose them money and power if Trump wins.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:41:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

The majority of the party supports Trump. Cruzaiders and the Bush/Romneyites would demand baubles that Trump supporters would not accept. Free Trade, TPP, and so on.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:44:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Dislike Trump all you want, he is a weak candidate.

But helping Hillary win is the act of a total and complete scumbag.  A scumbag in every sense of the word.

The guys that think Cruz is presidential material are kidding themselves.

He has no popular support.  

He's one of the weakest and most un-presidential candidates that I can think of, a total flop in every way.

His leadership experience is a joke and he got his clock cleaned by a vulgar orange skinned real estate developer.  

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:46:17 PM EDT
[#30]
These people are total fucking butt hurt idiots, but I don't think Cruz has anything to do with it. Although but I don't see him condemning it, either. I guess he's willing to let HIS butt hurt destroy the country, too. I really thought more of him. I never had anything against him before and would probably have voted for him in the primaries if he had came out against illegal immigration.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:47:36 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL.

Trump doesn't need to unify the party, they said.

Yet, they bitch and moan incessantly that people who got clotheslined by The Mango's lies want revenge.

You were warned. You were. But you knew better . . .

And you cover for The Mango when he talks about setting up PACs to oppose Cruz's re-election.

(I have never been a Cruz guy. In fact, I was probably the first here to tell you that he was creepy like a mortician and was therefore unelectable. And for that, the hardcore Republicans called me an idiot. LOL.)
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:48:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I've been assured that once I finish my Tour of Duty here on Arfcom, that I will be treated well by the Clinton Campaign and will possibly be promoted to FEMA guard and/or boxcar loader.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just hope you're getting paid well for all your work in support of her here. You work hard at it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:49:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Watching HRC and her Supreme Court systematically dismantle this nation will be glorious.
FUTC and his sore losing ilk
FULG
FUMM
FUPR
FUJM
FUJB
FUGB
FUGB
FUBB
FURINOS
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:49:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Please share with the class what I want.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:49:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

LOL.

Yet, they bitch and moan incessantly that people who got clotheslined by The Mango's lies want revenge.

And you cover for The Mango when he talks about setting up PACs to oppose Cruz's re-election.

(I have never been a Cruz guy. In fact, I was probably the first here to tell you that he was creepy like a mortician and was therefore unelectable. And for that, the hardcore Republicans called me an idiot. LOL.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.

You are not revealing yourself, you are just reiterating whose side you are on, not the side of gun owners.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:49:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I just hope you're getting paid well for all your work in support of her here. You work had at it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just hope you're getting paid well for all your work in support of her here. You work had at it.

They've all been guaranteed a flight on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet.

All expenses paid by the Clinton Foundation.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:50:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

lease share with the class what I want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lease share with the class what I want.

Hillary 2016.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:50:06 PM EDT
[#38]
I guess you shouldn't have attacked his wife, accused his father of being an assassin or called him the Zodiac Killer.  Tends to make people bitter.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:51:31 PM EDT
[#39]
At this very moment in time this OP's thread is one above the thread he made yesterday on the same topic.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:51:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You are not revealing yourself, you are just reiterating whose side you are on, not the side of gun owners.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.

By pushing for trump in the primaries you made yourself an enemy to gunowners...
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:52:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
These people are total fucking butt hurt idiots, but I don't think Cruz has anything to do with it. Although but I don't see him condemning it, either. I guess he's willing to let HIS butt hurt destroy the country, too. I really thought more of him. I never had anything against him before and would probably have voted for him in the primaries if he had came out against illegal immigration.
View Quote

Ted Cruz has long been call two faced by people who knew him and worked with him. He proved it during the campaign, and if he failed to get it across in the campaign he made it clear at the Convention. Dude is a piece of shit, confirmed by his own actions.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:53:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I guess you shouldn't have attacked his wife, accused his father of being an assassin or called him the Zodiac Killer.  Tends to make people bitter.
View Quote

He is going to like it less when he is called the former Senator from Texas.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:54:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:54:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
At this very moment in time this OP's thread is one above the thread he made yesterday on the same topic.
View Quote

Well this thread deals with those who are behind it and do you really want to wade through 9 pages of the last thread to get to the facts about the Cruz Supporters For Hillary?
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:54:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I just hope you're getting paid well for all your work in support of her here. You work hard at it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should see the checks.

Since Hillary has suspended her ads in Virginia, Colorado and Pennsylvania (since she's wrapped those up) she's got money to burn!

It's like Brewster's Millions, she's just throwing cash around.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:55:24 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL.

And you reveal what a cultist you are.

I will reiterate one fact: I am not the one promoting a progressive-globalist Democrat from NYC as the Republican nominee.

But you are.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:55:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

By pushing for trump in the primaries you made yourself an enemy to gunowners...
View Quote

I am not the one braying for President Hillary everyday.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:56:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I will reiterate one fact: I am not the one promoting a progressive-globalist Democrat from NYC as the Republican nominee.

But you are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.

But you are.

We see the cultist of the Seven Hills of the Canadian Profit fasting and raising money to elect Hillary.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:56:54 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View Quote

Ya think?

These are the oats Trump has sown. Neither he nor his butt-wipers has any cause for complaint.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:57:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm calling Trump and telling him that he needs to give you a hug!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top