Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/29/2016 11:39:00 AM EDT
Writer's Posts Deleted & Posting Access Revoked Over Posts About Hillary's Health.

HuffPo Writer Finds Out What Happens When You Mention “Hillary’s Health”…
Posted on August 29, 2016by sundance
Just like Dr. Drew Pinsky, Huffington Post writer/author, David Seamon, finds out what happens if you discuss Hillary Clinton’s health.  You get the Clinton scrub.

“I’m not clumsy or accident prone”…

LOL, cute…. As if that’ll help ya kid. Polonium-210 is a colorless and odorless addition to the pesky toothbrush of the non-compliant, comrade citizen.

_______________youtube video at link
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:58:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:02:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Now when you say "terminated"..... ??
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:04:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Thanks, where I am at right the WiFi blocks my accessing youtube directly for some reason.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:06:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh there is no doubt a full court press to hide this but with the alternative/social media today it's impossible for the big guard dogs the left employs to keep it quiet. I'm not sure how much these continuous stories of overt bias will hurt the dem chances in November but I damn sure know it's not helping them.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:09:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:11:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. IN for his untimely, accidental death.

TC
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:13:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:13:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Oh there is no doubt a full court press to hide this but with the alternative/social media today it's impossible for the big guard dogs the left employs to keep it quiet. I'm not sure how much these continuous stories of overt bias will hurt the dem chances in November but I damn sure know it's not helping them.
View Quote

they don't care.  They are pretty sure once they have total control of the SCOTUS, nothing else matters.

Considering what little bitches the Vichy republicans are, they are probably right.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:14:46 PM EDT
[#9]
He should sue for sexism.

I mean look at the Editorial board no diversity. A man can not obviously get ahead in an organisation like that

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:15:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Lol, it was ok until they targeted him I bet....
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:16:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I mean look at the Editorial board no diversity. A man can not obviously get ahead in a organisation like that

.http://www.informationliberation.com/files/Ci7V02mXIAAs3eN.jpg
View Quote

No color either.....
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:19:14 PM EDT
[#12]
A friend of mine's niece works for HuffPo. Ultra liberal twat. She's such a snob now even her mother can't stand her.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:22:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

No color either.....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean look at the Editorial board no diversity. A man can not obviously get ahead in a organisation like that

No color either.....

They have like two token Asians in the back corner.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:23:44 PM EDT
[#14]
RIP bro
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:25:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:27:09 PM EDT
[#16]
I actually kind of respect the guy. I don't know whether he's liberal, which I'mpretty sure he is. But the fact that he now gets what the liberal media does and is doing is going to cause him to bring a shitstorm behind him.

Please provide us updates OP
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:31:18 PM EDT
[#17]
So is he going to still vote for her?
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:32:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
A friend of mine's niece works for HuffPo. Ultra liberal twat. She's such a snob now even her mother can't stand her.
View Quote

My cousin is a contributor (reports on education).  No one likes him in my family all that much either.  He's extremely pretentious.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:33:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:36:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Yeah, every once in a while we're seeing cracks in the facade, where lefties are seeing Hilary's mask slip.

Will there be enough by November? I have no idea.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:43:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hillary doesn't terminate people they just have "accidents" kinda of like if you don't pay protection money you have an "accident."
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:53:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Instead of pissing on them when they're down, Right-thinking people should be supporting people like this guy who are realizing what's behind the curtain.

Saying smug shit like "you deserve it" at this point just hardens positions, and does nobody good.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:53:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:56:08 PM EDT
[#24]
If others in the media pick up and run with this Hillary will be in bigger trouble.
They may be liberal but at some point they love to bring people down that they've built up.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:59:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Instead of pissing on them when they're down, Right-thinking people should be supporting people like this guy who are realizing what's behind the curtain.

Saying smug shit like "you deserve it" at this point just hardens positions, and does nobody good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then you just get a Juan Williams.

Nope, kick them when they're down for all the damage they've done. Fuck'em.

ETA: We're not talking about John or Jane Voter here. We're talking about a guy who was actively engaged in the leftist propoganda machine and got his hand stuck in the gears. Fuck him. I hope it hurts.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:59:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I mean look at the Editorial board no diversity. A man can not obviously get ahead in an organisation like that

View Quote

LOL.. young idealist the lot of yhem.   LOL

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:03:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at all that diversity!  
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Its always the ruff looking ones who head up shit like this. I think its their anger that ugly women have to work harder in life.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:11:52 PM EDT
[#29]
He is showing signs of genuine fear and stress in the video.  I believe the light has started to dawn on him.

Hopefully he will question more and publish his findings somewhere they won't be censored.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:13:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Hillary Clinton operatives are at work behind the scenes of the mainstream and social media; I'm shocked.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:14:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Listen to what he is saying...He's not suicidal right now.... He's not depressed right now....
That leaves an open door.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:14:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

ETA: We're not talking about John or Jane Voter here. We're talking about a guy who was actively engaged in the leftist propoganda machine and got his hand stuck in the gears. Fuck him. I hope it hurts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of the most bitter enemies to a movement usually used to be their supporters.  I don't know if this guy was a propagandist before this, do you?  From his 5min long speech, he seemed not to be very fond of propaganda, and didn't seem to hold any ill will towards Trump, either.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:18:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:20:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Some of the most bitter enemies to a movement usually used to be their supporters.  I don't know if this guy was a propagandist before this, do you?  From his 5min long speech, he seemed not to be very fond of propaganda, and didn't seem to hold any ill will towards Trump, either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree. It sounds like he was just trying to do that thing that they used to do back in the old days. I can't remember what it's called.

Just googled it. It was called "reporting".

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:22:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's a pro-pot, virtual currency loving liberalatarian.

He was just fine and dandy collecting a check from the Huffington Post until it was him that got deleted.  I really don't give a fuck to know anything more about him. You work for the democrat party, you're fucking dead to me. This guy is dead to me and if somebody wacks him I'm not going to feel any sympathy at all. He worked for a publication actively trying to destroy the country I love. Fuck him.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:26:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

It is a twat-acopolypse!
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:27:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll bet he does.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:29:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Where is the video of hillary having a seizure?
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:34:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

He was just fine and dandy collecting a check from the Huffington Post until it was him that got deleted.  I really don't give a fuck to know anything more about him. You work for the democrat party, you're fucking dead to me. This guy is dead to me and if somebody wacks him I'm not going to feel any sympathy at all. He worked for a publication actively trying to destroy the country I love. Fuck him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that's your criteria for being un-'merican

I guess we're just going to have to disagree on this guy.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:36:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I'll bet he does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll bet he does.

At least once, probably more than that though.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:39:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Listen to what he is saying...He's not suicidal right now.... He's not depressed right now....
View Quote

His video may say that but he will soon have a facebook post that contradicts that right before he mysteriously commits suicide by tying himself to a chair and shooting himself twice in the back of the head.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:43:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

His video may say that but he will soon have a facebook post that contradicts that right before he mysteriously commits suicide by tying himself to a chair and shooting himself twice in the back of the head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm commenting about the "right now" part.  It leaves open that he was in the past or even often.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:48:45 PM EDT
[#43]

I agree. It sounds like he was just trying to do that thing that they used to do back in the old days. I can't remember what it's called.

Just googled it. It was called "reporting".

View Quote

I call BS!  No way you found that on Google.      
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:48:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Well, David, are you enjoying your totalitarianism? Do you love Big Brother yet?
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:55:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Will be interesting to follow this to see what comes of it, or him, if anything...

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:03:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

http://replygif.net/i/1339.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it's not. I wouldn't have expected anything resembling reading comprehension from you so thanks for not surprising me.  It's the 2nd sentence in that post that makes him un-american.  Perhaps you agree with taking a check from HufPo? Sounds like they've got a contributor spot open. Have you sent in your CV yet?
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:06:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:06:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:11:44 PM EDT
[#49]
If you look at his YouTube videos, he's not your typical Obama / Clinton supporting liberal. He's pro-gold, anti-federal reserve, pro-Trump, pro-free market.

To me, it's rather odd that he was able to post on HuffPo at all.

In any case, it is good that he's getting a first hand education about the propaganda machine....providing he survives.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:27:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No, it's not. I wouldn't have expected anything resembling reading comprehension from you so thanks for not surprising me.  It's the 2nd sentence in that post that makes him un-american.  Perhaps you agree with taking a check from HufPo? Sounds like they've got a contributor spot open. Have you sent in your CV yet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't swing purses at me, bub.  

I sincerely hope whoever you take your check from doesn't, in any way shape or form, support anything anyone considers un-American. (That's right, I capitalize "American")

To get back on topic:  This guy clearly is becoming disillusioned with the left.  Ultra-conservatives can shout hellfire and brimstone from the street corner all day at people like him, thinking he will come meekly to them in submission, but that ain't gonna happen.  Maybe he was too young and naïve (or stupid) to know who he was working for, so hopefully now that he knows. Maybe his eyes will be opened to all the other pure propaganda that huffpo puts out.  Who knows....but being smug assholes and saying he deserved it (I emphasize at this time) is the wrong way.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top