Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2016 12:24:13 PM EDT
Ever have a moment when you are sure you did something but go back to find it undone.

Or swear you didn't do something only to see it completed.

I swear there are multiple universes sometimes and that they are all glass lighting me as I hop in-between them

Friggin Bernstein bear in full affect.

I remember taking the last vitamin in a bottle...but now there are six tablets in there.

I am not a forgetful person either it's only on mundane and small things this happens on.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:25:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:27:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Everything I find missing, I assume goes to the same place where my one sock wandered off to. This is when you know your getting old.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:28:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Psa......marijuana effects your memory....
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:30:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I often wake up early in the morning thinking the same thing...

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:32:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Finding one more beer after I thought they were all gone is the tits.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:33:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I just assume it was one of the other voices in my head that did it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:47:05 PM EDT
[#7]
A few days ago i was setting up a demo network for RD Gateway multi factor authentication.

I installed Windows Updates (230 of them!) on the 2012R2 terminal server, installed the MFA package, set up my RD CAP and RD RAP.  Everything was working fine.

Came back the next day, cannot connect.  Pulled my hair out for a while.  The groups I had added to my CAP and RAP were not there.  OK, no big deal.  Fixed.

Went to run updates again since it was still not working and there is a specific KB to fix this issue.  230 updates to install?  WTF?  Where did they go?

I still think the matrix had a glitch.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 1:01:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A few days ago i was setting up a demo network for RD Gateway multi factor authentication.

I installed Windows Updates (230 of them!) on the 2012R2 terminal server, installed the MFA package, set up my RD CAP and RD RAP.  Everything was working fine.

Came back the next day, cannot connect.  Pulled my hair out for a while.  The groups I had added to my CAP and RAP were not there.  OK, no big deal.  Fixed.

Went to run updates again since it was still not working and there is a specific KB to fix this issue.  230 updates to install?  WTF?  Where did they go?

I still think the matrix had a glitch.
View Quote

Exactly
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top