Quoted:

Bravo. You're upping your game tonight.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Note that there is a clear comparison of the figs to the Israelites.

Now look at what Mark 11 says: The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. Then he said to the tree, “May no one ever eat fruit from you again.”

Note that there is no comparison whatsoever of the fig tree to the Israelites. The incident is told only as an event in the life of Jesus, where he quite irrationally killed a fig tree for no reason other than he was hungry and pissed off. It is not told as a metaphor, parable, or whatever..

Seems to bother you quite a bit.  Which is strange, seeing as you think it's all a myth.

The notion of Santa Claus double-parking doesn't bother me much.

Just kinda weird.

BTW--what is your sexual orientation, if you don't mind me asking?  I find myself wondering whether or not all this vindictive energy on the part of the militant atheists on the board is actually sprung from some unspoken rage at their own (mistaken) perception of being rejected by God.  

I just find all the energy they devote to it kinda curious.

Bravo. You're upping your game tonight.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:57:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I presume you mean 9divdoc? I read it. It's the same faulty idea that you posted: In Jeremiah 24, the people of Israel are compared to figs, both good and rotten. When Jesus cursed the fig tree, He symbolically placed a curse on Israel.

Worse yet, it makes a glaring error: The reason for the curse is straightforward. The fig tree failed to bear fruit, even though its leaves indicate it was in season...

Mark 11 clearly states, "...it was not the season for figs."

It's the height of irony when a non-believer has to teach Christians what the Bible says.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I presume you mean 9divdoc? I read it. It's the same faulty idea that you posted: In Jeremiah 24, the people of Israel are compared to figs, both good and rotten. When Jesus cursed the fig tree, He symbolically placed a curse on Israel.

Worse yet, it makes a glaring error: The reason for the curse is straightforward. The fig tree failed to bear fruit, even though its leaves indicate it was in season...

It's the height of irony when a non-believer has to teach Christians what the Bible says.

The entire point of the exercise is that the tree appeared as though it had suitable fruit (in season) when it did not (because it was out of season).

That. Is. The. Entire. Point.  This is why the author of Mark went out of his way to say the tree was not in season.

The parallel between the fig tree is obvious to anyone who has read and taken the time to study the Bible.    Fruit trees are used repeately throughout the books of the Bible and especially in the Gospels.

Here is one example in Luke 13:

Now there were some present at that time who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. 2 Jesus answered, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way? 3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish. 4 Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.”

6 Then he told this parable: “A man had a fig tree growing in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it but did not find any. 7 So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, ‘For three years now I’ve been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven’t found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?

8 “‘Sir,’ the man replied, ‘leave it alone for one more year, and I’ll dig around it and fertilize it. 9 If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut it down.’”

Here is another in Matthew 7:

“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Now that we have covered that, what event transpired about the time Jesus cursed the fruit tree?

Mark 11

On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple courts and began driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves, 16 and would not allow anyone to carry merchandise through the temple courts. 17 And as he taught them, he said, “Is it not written: ‘My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations’[c]? But you have made it ‘a den of robbers.’[d]”

18 The chief priests and the teachers of the law heard this and began looking for a way to kill him, for they feared him, because the whole crowd was amazed at his teaching.

19 When evening came, Jesus and his disciples[e] went out of the city.

Matthew 21:  Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’[e] but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’[f]”

14 The blind and the lame came to him at the temple, and he healed them. 15 But when the chief priests and the teachers of the law saw the wonderful things he did and the children shouting in the temple courts, “Hosanna to the Son of David,” they were indignant.

16 “Do you hear what these children are saying?” they asked him.

“Yes,” replied Jesus, “have you never read,

“‘From the lips of children and infants
   you, Lord, have called forth your praise’[g]?”
17 And he left them and went out of the city to Bethany, where he spent the night.

O.k. so Jesus sees the Temple, you know the place where God is supposed to dwell among us (the Holy of Holies) where people are treating a place of worship as a market place, which epitomizes how Israel obeyed the laws and statutes from Moses and then drives out the money changers (starting the chain of events leading to his execution).

All of this takes palce in an entire chapter in Mark where the main theme of the chapter is Jesus fulfilling prophesy from the Old Testament (i.e. Zecharai 9 with references to  Psalm 118 and others) and you don't see the connection between  Jesus cursing a fig tree that looks as though it should have suitable fruit but does not and Israel having the appearance of obedience to God's law (the Temple, sacrifices, etc) but having none?

O.k.  So now that we have the context of Mark 11 and some examples of fruit trees being used as literary devices in other parts of the Gospels, let's look back to Jeremiah 24:

Then the word of the Lord came to me: 5 “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Like these good figs, I regard as good the exiles from Judah, whom I sent away from this place to the land of the Babylonians. 6 My eyes will watch over them for their good, and I will bring them back to this land. I will build them up and not tear them down; I will plant them and not uproot them. 7 I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart.

8 “‘But like the bad figs, which are so bad they cannot be eaten,’ says the Lord, ‘so will I deal with Zedekiah king of Judah, his officials and the survivors from Jerusalem, whether they remain in this land or live in Egypt. 9 I will make them abhorrent and an offense to all the kingdoms of the earth, a reproach and a byword,  a curse and an object of ridicule, wherever I banish them. 10 I will send the sword, famine and plague against them until they are destroyed from the land I gave to them and their ancestors.’”

Notice anything similar or any reoccurring themes here?   Once again we have a literary device comparing a fruit tree to something else (in this case Israel)    Once again we have the parallels between good fruit and bad fruit with the bad fruit warranting judgement.    

I wonder if any of that can be tied in with the Temple.   Did Jesus ever say anything about it?   Oh wait, here's this interesting tid bit:

Matthew 24
"Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings . 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”  "

What happened when Titus sacked Jerusalem and made it all the way to the Temple?   Oh yeah, a series of events played out that were pretty darn close to what was promised to happen to "bad fruit" in Jeremiah 24.

After all of that, in your mind that story of Jesus and the fig tree just shows Jesus was pissed and he cursed a tree because he didn't get a snack before second breakfast?  

That argument doesn't even rise to the level of frivolous.  

If you don't want to study and understand the Bible, either as a religious text or a literary work, that's fine but please do yourself a favor and actually take the time to read and understand what you are arguing against before you do.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:46:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Yeah that's the tablet. Same device using it the same way.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 1:03:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
In Revelation John said he saw it in heaven.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This started off as a great thread, but you guys bickering ruined it.  IM or something.  I'd like to read theories about the topic at hand.

In Revelation John said he saw it in heaven.

It's pretty funny how the theories abound but it's right there written in plain English.

As was mentioned before, I'm sure many fakes were created over the years which is why there are so many conflicting reports.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 1:49:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TL;DR
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:19:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

TL;DR
View Quote

Once again you expose just how little you actually know.      

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 3:06:34 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

TL;DR

You are missing the point.  

The question is where is the ark of the covenant right now?

Not who uses a fig to represent what in a parable.

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 3:24:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You are missing the point.  

The question is where is the ark of the covenant right now?

Not who uses a fig to represent what in a parable.

View Quote

Well you better remind Stanc of that fact because he sure seems to get hot and bothered over what he considers the be myths and stories that he either didn't read or didn't understand when he did.

As for the Ark?   Who gives a shit where it is?   By the time the Jews were defeated and exiled with their Temple torn down and their priest's eyes gouged out, the Ark no longer had any "magical powers" that people seem to think it had.

It was a wooden box with some gold ornament.   In all likelihood the gold has been melted down and the wood has been scattered to the wind.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 6:58:25 AM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes

Jeremiah 24 tells of a completely different event. Care to try again? Where does the Bible say that the incident in Mark 11 is what you claim it is, rather than what Jesus actually did?

And I have no hatred for Christianity. I'm just puzzled and dismayed that otherwise intelligent people would accept such silliness as true.

So, I said that the fig tree represents ancient Israel. You said, "no it doesn't, show me where in the Bible it does." I show you where in the Bible the Israelites are referred to as "figs" (which come from a fig tree) and you tell me: "it's not the same event, so your point is invalid."

What you seem unable to comprehend is that you failed to show me where in the Bible the fig tree in Mark 11 is said to represent the Israelites.

Jeremiah 24 clearly says, "This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Like these good figs, I regard as good the exiles from Judah... ‘But like the bad figs, which are so bad they cannot be eaten,’ says the Lord, ‘so will I deal with Zedekiah king of Judah..."

Note that there is a clear comparison of the figs to the Israelites.

Now look at what Mark 11 says: The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. Then he said to the tree, "May no one ever eat fruit from you again.”

Note that there is no comparison whatsoever of the fig tree to the Israelites. The incident is told only as an event in the life of Jesus, where he quite irrationally killed a fig tree for no reason other than he was hungry and pissed off. It is not told as a metaphor, parable, or whatever..

Navydoc posted an explanation for you. Go back a couple of posts to get to it.

Thanks for pointing out what I knew; I was aware that it was not the season for figs...which is why his disciples thought it strange that Jesus went to the tree looking for figs out of season. Some argue Christ did this to impress the point upon them and that they would remember it. But the GENERAL theme that the fig tree represents Israel is accurate (which Divedoc posted), and you are completely wrong for arguing against this fact. That alone shows your ignorance on the issue. I wish you the best, and pray that you find peace.

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 7:05:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:anyone a fool I quoted scripture. God says the fool has said in his heart there is no God. God says that not me you ignorant dumbass.

He's quoting Matthew 5:22
Here is the full NIV version
I know what he is quoting. I quoted Psalm 14:1 and he is crapping on it as if the verse doesn't exist. Matthew 5:22 has nothing to do with Psalm 14:1. Matthew 5:22 is man judging man, Psalm 14:1 is God calling unbelievers fools, and I agree with God. In context, this is very clear. It is blasphemy to twist it to degrade Psalm 14:1. "The fool hath said on his heart, there is no God". Don't like it? Keep shaking your fist at God, not me.

Do you honestly think your god would be tricked by the fact that you won't admit that you are using the psalm to inslult unbelievers?
Is your god really that stupid?
Also, not to mention as someone else pointed out: Immediately following your scripture with a personal attack calling someone an "ignorant dumbass" is exactly the point of the quote in Matthew that I posted.
Your intentions are clear to me, everyone else, and would be even to your god if it existed.
Might what to get a handle on your own feelings, hatred, and hypocrisy and find out what your truly believe, and what you are using as a shield to hide behind before you start judging others.
"Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at
her."

"How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of
your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You
hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see
clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."
Long story short: if your god happens to be real. Enjoy hell you "totally unignorant nondumass".

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 7:07:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Ethiopia

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 8:21:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoting this verse on Arfcom is like putting a cross in front of a vampire. It's unfortunate the hate and foaming at the mouth it produces.

Psalms 14:1.  "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God."
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 9:07:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoting this verse on Arfcom is like putting a cross in front of a vampire. It's unfortunate the hate and foaming at the mouth it produces.

View Quote

That comes from the same book that has a talking snake with a magic apple? And a man who lives to be 969? And floats around on a boat with two each of five million species? And a girl who gets knocked up and says she's still a virgin and a god did it?
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 9:51:06 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

That comes from the same book that has a talking snake with a magic apple? And a man who lives to be 969? And floats around on a boat with two each of five million species? And a girl who gets knocked up and says she's still a virgin and a god did it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You don't have to beleive.

I would think, after last time, however, that a wise man would learn to be respctful of the beliefs of a large segment of the membership here.

Apparently, you still struggle with this.

Nick

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:00:59 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
So? The Koran says killing innocent people is a no go, but the next logical question is what defines innocent? In this case what is brother or sister? If I had to take a wild guess it's probably members of the church...your church whatever. eta if you hate a brother or sister, you're guilty of murder. Think that's what The Bible says.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
"And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell."

What a pathetic knee-jerk reaction dumbass you are for such an ignorant blasphemy response. I did not call anyone a fool I quoted scripture. God says the fool has said in his heart there is no God. God says that not me you ignorant dumbass.

He's quoting Matthew 5:22
Here is the full NIV version
But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.
Kind of puts your post in perspective.....

So? The Koran says killing innocent people is a no go, but the next logical question is what defines innocent? In this case what is brother or sister? If I had to take a wild guess it's probably members of the church...your church whatever. eta if you hate a brother or sister, you're guilty of murder. Think that's what The Bible says.

Yes, that was the lesson Jesus left us with.   Care only about fellow Christians and screw everyone else.  I think that was in the book of John....

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:03:37 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

I know what he is quoting. I quoted Psalm 14:1 and he is crapping on it as if the verse doesn't exist. Matthew 5:22 has nothing to do with Psalm 14:1. Matthew 5:22 is man judging man, Psalm 14:1 is God calling unbelievers fools, and I agree with God. In context, this is very clear. It is blasphemy to twist it to degrade Psalm 14:1. "The fool hath said on his heart, there is no God". Don't like it? Keep shaking your fist at God, not me.

pearls before swine

keep giving Christians a bad name though, well done.

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:04:29 AM EDT
[#17]
If you going to pose that it exists than you need to take in account the powers it had. People would fall dead touching it or maybe even being near to it.

Seems to me if that is true than it would be hidden and a secret passed from one to the next.  It must exist if you believe or else how is the second temple built.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:05:43 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote

the vast majority of atheists don't say that

They say "I don't believe in God".  Show them proof and they will believe.

Or you can just misuse scripture to insult them, that works well.

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:25:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

After exposure to your analogy--which of course implies that those who don't believe in [G]od[s] are fools--those of us not trapped in dogma and therefore free to view it objectively may conclude:

"The fool hath said in his heart, there is no vampire."

Aren't you too a fool?  Do you believe in vampires?
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 11:16:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get that logical shit out of here!

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:22:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The blatant disrespect constantly and consistently shown towards believers and faith itself is exactly why believers don't engage pagans and heathens in these threads.

Your mockery proves nothing, it's only telling of your upbringing.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:38:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Thanks for pointing out what I knew; I was aware that it was not the season for figs...which is why his disciples thought it strange that Jesus went to the tree looking for figs out of season. Some argue Christ did this to impress the point upon them and that they would remember it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Navydoc posted an explanation for you. Go back a couple of posts to get to it.

Thanks for pointing out what I knew; I was aware that it was not the season for figs...which is why his disciples thought it strange that Jesus went to the tree looking for figs out of season. Some argue Christ did this to impress the point upon them and that they would remember it.

If he did it "to impress the point," why does he not say what point he was trying to make, as he did in Jeremiah 24?

The only rationale Jesus gives (in Mark 11) for his temper tantrum is to show what the power of faith can enable one to accomplish. Unlike in Jeremiah 24, he does not say anything about the fig tree representing the Jews.

But the GENERAL theme that the fig tree represents Israel is accurate (which Divedoc posted), and you are completely wrong for arguing against this fact.

What general theme? You cite ONE instance in which figs (NOT fig trees) were compared to the Jewish people. Can you cite some instances in which the fig TREE was used to represent Israel?

That alone shows your ignorance on the issue. I wish you the best, and pray that you find peace.    

And I hope (no doubt in vain) that you find good reading comprehension and the capacity for logical thinking.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:39:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
There's a weird church in Ethiopia that claims to have it.

Supposedly there is evidence to support their claim.
View Quote

I have also heard this

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:40:05 PM EDT
[#24]
In the words of tiny Tim. "God bless us everyone".  To my Christian brothers and AR15 brothers. :)

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:43:33 PM EDT
[#25]
I have not read the thread, but is this some kind of huge ammo storage compartment dug into the side of a mountain or something?
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:44:28 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
The blatant disrespect constantly and consistently shown towards believers and faith itself is exactly why believers don't engage pagans and heathens in these threads.

View Quote

We need a special place to post religious threads, where believers can be protected from Pagans and Heathens. We could call it "the Religion Forum".
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 1:06:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

We need a special place to post religious threads, where believers can be protected from Pagans and Heathens. We could call it "the Religion Forum".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But, but, but...if they only posted in such a safe place, what excuse would they have to whine about being mocked by pagans and heathens?
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:01:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I would think, after last time, however, that a wise man would learn to be respctful of the beliefs of a large segment of the membership here.

Nick

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nick

A wise man learns from his mistakes....the fool repeats those mistakes.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:05:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah..the very forum you trolled and got banned over....
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:12:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If he did it "to impress the point," why does he not say what point he was trying to make, as he did in Jeremiah 24?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This has been explained to you in great detail.  

Of course you responded with "TL;DR" and if that small body of text is too long for your to be able to read and digest, it would not be unreasonable to question your ability or desire to read the longer text which contains the source material we are discussing.

In other words, if you are either unable or unwilling to understand the content we are discussing here, why are you discussing the matter at all?

Perhaps you should take the time to read and understand a subject before you form an opinion on the matter.  

Quoted:And I hope (no doubt in vain) that you find good reading comprehension and the capacity for logical thinking.

So you openly mock a source that was posted here for making a mistake they didn't make because you failed to read and understand the text under discussion and now you question the reading comprehension of another?

That's funny.  

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:29:21 PM EDT
[#31]
I think it is somewhere near the gravesites of Adam and Eve and their pet dinosaur Dino.........
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:38:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wasn't me.  The only thing I know about figs is fig Newtons.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:38:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Google Ron White, ark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGHHwUQjEYQ
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:42:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Nobody knows it just disappeared from history.  There is a theory that it got taken to Africa by a group of Jewish priests.  There is even a modern tribe in Africa that claims to be of Jewish descent and this was proven through DNA testing.

There is another tribe(maybe the same one mentioned earlier), that claims to actually have the Ark.  But they keep the supposed location under armed guard and won't let anyone see the artifact so no proof.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:47:17 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

some folks sure get all bothered when their views are challenged

where was that ark again?

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:56:19 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I think it is somewhere near the gravesites of Adam and Eve and their pet dinosaur Dino.........
View Quote

I'm no dinosaur!

Besides, I've been informed by a member here that dinosaurs never existed and were an invention of the Devil, just like evolution.

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:59:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that's the one! Believe it or not, the consequences are your choice.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 3:02:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

They sure do.     It's amazing to me that people who don't like, don't believe, and don't understand certain religious doctrines and texts spend so much time and effort on those things.    It's one thing if you know what you are talking about and are trying to share your position.

It's another if you don't know what the hell you are talking about and are just flailing about trigglypuff style.  

This is not limited to Christianity here.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 3:19:22 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

A box made of 4,000 year old acacia wood - the ark probably wouldn't be identifiable if you had it right in front of you.

View Quote

There are remnants of what appears to be a large boat on a side of a hill in Turkey. Time period fits the era of Noah.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 3:28:50 PM EDT
[#40]
I see stanc is trolling the religious threads still.

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 3:29:59 PM EDT
[#41]
If you assume the ark is real it would be unconvertible proof of God.  Anyone touching it would die.

It's direct proof and isn't going to be found and put into a museum.

Do you really think if "X" government knew of its existence they would leave it sitting in a run down church in a desert?

If a scientist found fossilized homo sapien remains next to a t rex skull do you really think it would be displayed?

If you're gonna say what if take it all the way.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 3:32:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Probably right next to the holy grail.

Hopefully they don't find it, because when they do, the Israelis will try to rebuild the temple and that will signal the end times
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 3:37:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Probably right next to the holy grail.

Hopefully they don't find it, because when they do, the Israelis will try to rebuild the temple and that will signal the end times
View Quote

gonna happen one way or another.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 3:43:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Personal attacks
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top