Quoted:
FHRC

I think that's Huma's desire.

It's her job.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:28:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So the contents of the emails was so sensitive that even congresss is not able to view it, but they try to make the argument that it's OK to send it through an unsecured email server? I'm so sick of this shit.
View Quote

Nooooo! You mustn't interject common sense into the argument least you be branded a Alt-Righter.....See how that works?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:29:34 AM EDT
[#4]
At this point, what difference does it make?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:31:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How much you want to bet that a large portion of the redactions have little or nothing to do with national security and everything to do with covering up Hillary's crimes and embarrassment.
View Quote

Bet she got both.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:32:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Like how in the actual fuck is this even possible?
View Quote

Apathy. Nobody cares. Or sees it as business as normal.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:35:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

She was some kind of special assistant not even a regular government employee, so probably none.

If you think Congress will be mad, imagine the people working with extremely sensitive information who have been trying to do damage assessment and control for the last few years over this insanity.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What clearance does Abedin have, anyway?

She was some kind of special assistant not even a regular government employee, so probably none.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Ignore the source, watch the congressional testimony.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxn7gmXi8LE

How pissed do you think Congress would get if all those redacted emails showed up on Wikileaks sometime in the next couple of months?

If you think Congress will be mad, imagine the people working with extremely sensitive information who have been trying to do damage assessment and control for the last few years over this insanity.

She was given clearance. And was considered a State Dept employee and Clinton Foundation/ Campaign employee and possibly employed by a third entity- all at the same time.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:40:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How much you want to bet that a large portion of the redactions have little or nothing to do with national security and everything to do with covering up Hillary's crimes and embarrassment.
View Quote

bingo.
I bet 75% are nothing but under the table payoffs and criminal activity of some sort whether personal or governmental.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:46:35 AM EDT
[#9]
The process currently set up to fix this type of problem is corrupt beyond all measure and will not do what it is meant to do.

The alternative to fixing the problem is a difficult decision for many and will never happen because people value what they have(family, property, life) too much to sacrifice it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:55:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Like how in the actual fuck is this even possible?
View Quote

When the entire house of cards is ready to fall, the first thing you do is shut the doors and windows.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:01:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:03:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So the contents of the emails was so sensitive that even congresss is not able to view it, but they try to make the argument that it's OK to send it through an unsecured email server? I'm so sick of this shit.
View Quote

Also, how did Huma get access to that material?
What's her clearance level?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:13:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Wow.

That's damning enough to send FHRC and others to prison for life. In a non-bizzaro world, that is.

OIG can't read it, congress can't read it, it can't be divulged which agency owns it, but it was all out there for the Chinese and Russians and Guccifers to hack and steal from her bathroom server.

But it's too secret to even be discussed.

And no reasonable prosecuter would indict.

Let's all enjoy our cake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.

That's damning enough to send FHRC and others to prison for life. In a non-bizzaro world, that is.

OIG can't read it, congress can't read it, it can't be divulged which agency owns it, but it was all out there for the Chinese and Russians and Guccifers to hack and steal from her bathroom server.

This is why I don't have a problem with anything Wikileaks is doing. I don't care how they got the information, if it uncovers the corruption that Congress or the FBI won't investigate to hell with the consequences.

Tear it all down at this point.

Edit: sentence structure
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:17:12 AM EDT
[#14]
The future White House Chief of Staff for the NeverTrumpers.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:18:44 AM EDT
[#15]
why isn't she being charged with mishandling secret information? she's a nobody she isn't a politician.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:44:14 AM EDT
[#16]
We've heard those rumblings about Hillary's emails being enough to 'bring down the government' or 'start a war' and we tend to scoff...

But there you have it. Just like details of her criminal activity didn't come from Rush Limbaugh or Mark Levin. They came from the director of the FBI.

I cannot believe that someone in Congress won't even make an attempt to do something.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:01:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:07:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
People need to start asking some GD questions. Everyone on here is just sitting around fingering their own assholes chanting "Oh well Hildabeest is untouchable I guess, #nevertrump"
Fucking seriously. If HALF of the members of ARF used the intensity they use to hate on trumpsters and vice versa to just make an all out information assault on Hitlery, things might change. But the defeatist attitude on here is so sickening to me.
View Quote

Lol.  You mean all these alpha makes with so much charisma in the internet are a bunch of defeatist pussies in reality?

It can't be!
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:10:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
We've heard those rumblings about Hillary's emails being enough to 'bring down the government' or 'start a war' and we tend to scoff...

But there you have it. Just like details of her criminal activity didn't come from Rush Limbaugh or Mark Levin. They came from the director of the FBI.

I cannot believe that someone in Congress won't even make an attempt to do something.
View Quote

Maybe we will see who else was in on this and that is why they are keeping their mouths shut.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:19:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Anybody ever see a TS/Critical Sensitive investigation done in less than one day?  Anyone?  IME, a run of the mill TS takes about 4-6 months.

EDT - but to your question, Kongman, I'd say somewhere between "enraged" and "apoplectic".

I am being very circumspect about looking at anything Wikileaks dumps.   The stuff from Clinton's server is radioactive - probably the kind of stuff you'd really rather not see, because once it is seen, it can't be unseen.
View Quote

Political appointees are automatically granted the clearance required by the position regardless of their eligibility under the normal standards. The same goes for elected officials.

Kharn

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:21:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Is anyone surprised?
View Quote

No.

Is the mainstream media going to report this?

No.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:27:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:29:32 AM EDT
[#23]
FPNI.

FHRC!
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Could these be what wikileaks has their hands on? I hope so, it's probably the only way anything will come if it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:38:32 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

People need to start asking some GD questions. Everyone on here is just sitting around fingering their own assholes chanting "Oh well Hildabeest is untouchable I guess, #nevertrump"

Fucking seriously. If HALF of the members of ARF used the intensity they use to hate on trumpsters and vice versa to just make an all out information assault on Hitlery, things might change. But the defeatist attitude on here is so sickening to me.

View Quote
Hey, I have been making anti-Hillary memes for a while now.  My photoshop skills are pretty poor though.

Feel free to start a thread of political activism and get some momentum going.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:39:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Ever since 911 all progressives had to go out and find a Muslim dick to suck.

Since HRC doesn't swing that way one with a vagina would work.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:40:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Yoga sessions must have been at covert off-site, and every sentence must have mentioned address of cover off-site.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:10:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I smell a tea party, time for some civil justice
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:16:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yeah... a TS/SCI clearance accomplished in one day...  on a person of Iranian descent.  

View Quote

With ties to the Muslim brotherhood.

Forget the other stuff, such as concurrent employment at the Clinton crime family foundation
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:31:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Becomes a moral question. People may die from the exposure, then again Hillary will get people killed anyway. Should more die because of her or should more die to stop her? Personally if I was going to die because of a security leak I would hope it would ultimately bring her down.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How pissed do you think Congress would get if all those redacted emails showed up on Wikileaks sometime in the next couple of months?

Becomes a moral question. People may die from the exposure, then again Hillary will get people killed anyway. Should more die because of her or should more die to stop her? Personally if I was going to die because of a security leak I would hope it would ultimately bring her down.

+1

I think the greater evil, and loss of life, is definitely letting Hillary get away with it.

ETA: Hell, the Chinese, Russians, and who knows who else already have the emails, so how much worse will it be letting everyone else get them?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:33:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Wow.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.

This could be interesting. The pages that are so heavily redacted that they are blacker than the inside of a Haitian coal miner's colon at midnight are shown to the public.  Julian Assange rubs his fingertips together, lisps "Excellent!", and the next day, releases the unredacted pages on the internet.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:45:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

How is this woman not in jail?!?

Fuck everything.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:58:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Thank goodness for Julian Assange.  He will release the unredacted documents.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:08:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

As a Security Manager, I can tell you that a TS/SCI takes even longer. One of our guys is at 15 months, and that's for a renewal.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anybody ever see a TS/Critical Sensitive investigation done in less than one day?  Anyone?  IME, a run of the mill TS takes about 4-6 months.

EDT - but to your question, Kongman, I'd say somewhere between "enraged" and "apoplectic"

As a Security Manager, I can tell you that a TS/SCI takes even longer. One of our guys is at 15 months, and that's for a renewal.

I've had a TS since the early 1980's (including SCI, SIOP, and CNWDI access).  My personal best on a periodic reinvestigation has been six months from submission to final adjudication.  I guess the DoS can pass them out like Write On name tags.  "Hello!  My name is....  Huma..  I have a TS clearance."

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:18:19 AM EDT
[#35]
the joke continues, when do we get the punchline?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:22:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Exaaaaaactly
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exaaaaaactly

Don't forget she had her attorneys (no clearances) read every word of those emails and keep the servers in their unsecured offices during their review.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:28:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I think there are many who would step forward, the problem I see is leadership. In today's society, the lesson is, stick your head above the parapet it will get shot off, whether by msm or social media. It makes it harder to get the ball rolling, but that does not mean there are people who do not want change. Unfortunately human nature is human nature, and mostly people don't mind getting stuck in, they just don't want to be in front.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So very few are willing to step forward, to put their lives and the lives of their loved ones in jeopardy by speaking out; even less are willing to act upon their righteous indignation. That, to me, is far more sickening than the blatant display of avarice and corruption.

I will remember my country. But will my country remember me...? I wonder, how will we be remembered by our children? How will our grandchildren look upon our memories and graves? And what will future generations think, when they read about our generation; our actions, or should I say, our inaction?

I think there are many who would step forward, the problem I see is leadership. In today's society, the lesson is, stick your head above the parapet it will get shot off, whether by msm or social media. It makes it harder to get the ball rolling, but that does not mean there are people who do not want change. Unfortunately human nature is human nature, and mostly people don't mind getting stuck in, they just don't want to be in front.

You nailed it on the head.  There is a fundamental lack of leadership...real leadership.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:28:53 AM EDT
[#38]
If it were shown in the emails that Hillary is a lesbian and was "flirting" with Huma do you guys think it would change the election?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:41:41 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm betting Huma has plenty of security clearance in order to pass along sensitive information to her Jihadist  buddies in the Middle East
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:48:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If it were shown in the emails that Hillary is a lesbian and was "flirting" with Huma do you guys think it would change the election?
View Quote

Really?

That's what you think Americans would stomp their feet for?
Not Hillary's incompetence, murder, arrogance, lies, deceit, illegal use of a private email server and cell phone to house Classified/TS information (which was hacked by enemy and quasi enemy nations), use of the Clinton Foundation to buy and sell political favors worldwide when she was in position to grant or deny such favors as SecState?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:52:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Obviously the other stuff you mentioned is more important. She should be hung for her crimes against America
 What I asked is do you think they would  freak out over her being a lesbian?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:01:37 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Really?

Not Hillary's incompetence, murder, arrogance, lies, deceit, illegal use of a private email server and cell phone to house Classified/TS information (which was hacked by enemy and quasi enemy nations), use of the Clinton Foundation to buy and sell political favors worldwide when she was in position to grant or deny such favors as SecState?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?

There are a lot of dumbass old biddies who don't care about or believe any of that shit but if it came out that Hillary is gay and her marriage is a sham, they'd refuse to vote for her based on that alone.

So yes, some people would care because it removes the whole "she's an old grandmother just like me and will stand up for my concerns" bullshit excuse old women are using to vote for her.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:02:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Maybe we will see who else was in on this and that is why they are keeping their mouths shut.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

Everyone is overlooking the obvious.  Hillary is just the conduit our government is using. They brought her in with the promise of all the money going into the foundation and the office of potus. She doesn't care about any of the emails because she knows they'll never do anything, too much of our government is involved. They'll rig the election to ensure she wins.

But if evidence can get out that pisses off other countries maybe they'll be able to raise a big enough stink.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:04:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:15:08 PM EDT
[#45]
If the redacted parts are legit, then Huma sending them from a private server is a crime. If it isn't legit, then what are they hiding?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:22:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Wow.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.

It's just... beyond fucking belief.

I cannot fucking believe that festering cunt is walking free after what she did! Truly a pivotal point in our nation's history.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:26:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy shit! I'll ignore the tin-foil hat part of the video, but the actual congressional hearing parts are insane!  
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:30:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
why isn't she being charged with mishandling secret information? she's a nobody she isn't a politician.
View Quote

She's HRod's handler.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:33:00 PM EDT
[#49]
EVERY republican in office or running for office should be making constant cries about the public corruption that is rampant in the DNC, the Obama administration and everything associated with the clintons.  You get asked a question about education? FUCK THAT! Start raging on hollary's corrupt State department and don't shut up until they turn Ioff the mic.  It is the only fucking issue.  It's public corruption, stupid!

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:42:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
EVERY republican in office or running for office should be making constant cries about the public corruption that is rampant in the DNC, the Obama administration and everything associated with the clintons.  You get asked a question about education? FUCK THAT! Start raging on hollary's corrupt State department and don't shut up until they turn Ioff the mic.  It is the only fucking issue.  It's public corruption, stupid!

View Quote

The Repubs can't do much because they are just as corrupt as the DNC and know the DNC has the proof if push really comes to shove.  We are screwed folks!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top