User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:03:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So you can predict the future?  Man are you ever lucky to have that ablility  Let me know the winning numbers for the next Powerball. I will split the winnings with you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is my opinion.  Life is too short to ask about the  "what ifs".

What is the worst that could happen? She hates it and goes back to school.

if life's too short to ask what ifs, it's also probably too short to waste your time going to school and perhaps blowing your back out working an entry level job for $11 an hour.

So you can predict the future?  Man are you ever lucky to have that ablility  Let me know the winning numbers for the next Powerball. I will split the winnings with you.

More than half the people I started with 11 years ago who did not move up or out on their own have been medically unable to work in the profession secondary to a lifting related injury.

Our average patient anymore is 300lbs. Lift and move 10-15 of them a day 5-6 days a week for 10 years and tell me your body isn't hammered shit after that and I'll call you a liar to your face.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:05:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

More than half the people I started with 11 years ago who did not move up or out on their own have been medically unable to work in the profession secondary to a lifting related injury.

Our average patient anymore is 300lbs. Lift and move 10-15 of them a day 5-6 days a week for 10 years and tell me your body isn't hammered shit after that and I'll call you a liar to your face.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

if life's too short to ask what ifs, it's also probably too short to waste your time going to school and perhaps blowing your back out working an entry level job for $11 an hour.

So she has a 50/50 chance then?

I give in to your Negative Waves, Debbie Downer.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:09:35 AM EDT
[#3]
There are so many different services and they all do stuff differently. EMS is a fun career but I would suggest she start with her EMT. Get some experience, work during school and get a general idea of the job demands. If she likes it, then she can work on her medic.
In some areas Medics can make a lot of money. I'm pushing close to 6 digits but pick up a day or two of overtime per paycheck.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:11:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

At her size? Don't be stupid.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:19:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This does not happen at all anymore. Especially after the changes to the NR curriculum. MAYBE this would cover first responder, that might get you a job as a life guard.

EMT now is at least a 15 week course, 9 if you push it. Locally here they run 3 of the 15 week courses a year to the tune of 90 or so students. Half wash out before finishing.

A-EMT or the old I-85, is another 15 weeks, no accelerated course. Roughly 1/4 wash out of that class prior to finishing.

Paramedic here requires 2 years of ambulance experience unless waived by director. A&P and medical terminology with an optional bio 124 as a pre req. They run 2 classes a year with a max of 24 students per. Our current class started with 24 it is now down to 16 with fire hires and washouts. The new class has 6.

This class is 3 semesters long with 30 clinicals and another 40 shifts to clear. Roughly 1.5 years depending on how fast you can get your rides done.

Total of 3 years of school when you add it all up. 4 if you go for the optional associates of paramedicine.

You can get a BSN in that same amount of time and start at twice as much as a medic will top off at. Plus have room to grow.

One of my good friends is a BSN and the ER manager at my hospital, also a former paramedic. He just started his position at $56/hr As a medic I'm making $17/hr on a private. That is including the addition of mandated time and a half after 8 hours. Hourly I'm at 15. I make a lot more than that doing cardiology at my hospital which is why EMS is a novelty. I enjoy the job but couldn't cover my mortgage with it full time let alone pay the rest of my bills or even save for retirement.

It is a shit job. Don't do it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, for what it is worth, she can do an accelerated EMT-Basic course in three weeks over her summer vacation.  EMT-Paramedic is usually taught at a CC over the course of 4 or 5 semesters 2 or 3 days a week with EMT-B being a prerequisite and sometimes requiring another semester or two of A&P, and other basic 100-level college courses.  There is a large difference in education between the two and it might earn her an additional  $2/hr.

Single role EMS sucks.  I would've walked a long time ago if they didn't let me pretend to be a firefighter

This does not happen at all anymore. Especially after the changes to the NR curriculum. MAYBE this would cover first responder, that might get you a job as a life guard.

EMT now is at least a 15 week course, 9 if you push it. Locally here they run 3 of the 15 week courses a year to the tune of 90 or so students. Half wash out before finishing.

A-EMT or the old I-85, is another 15 weeks, no accelerated course. Roughly 1/4 wash out of that class prior to finishing.

Paramedic here requires 2 years of ambulance experience unless waived by director. A&P and medical terminology with an optional bio 124 as a pre req. They run 2 classes a year with a max of 24 students per. Our current class started with 24 it is now down to 16 with fire hires and washouts. The new class has 6.

This class is 3 semesters long with 30 clinicals and another 40 shifts to clear. Roughly 1.5 years depending on how fast you can get your rides done.

Total of 3 years of school when you add it all up. 4 if you go for the optional associates of paramedicine.

You can get a BSN in that same amount of time and start at twice as much as a medic will top off at. Plus have room to grow.

One of my good friends is a BSN and the ER manager at my hospital, also a former paramedic. He just started his position at $56/hr As a medic I'm making $17/hr on a private. That is including the addition of mandated time and a half after 8 hours. Hourly I'm at 15. I make a lot more than that doing cardiology at my hospital which is why EMS is a novelty. I enjoy the job but couldn't cover my mortgage with it full time let alone pay the rest of my bills or even save for retirement.

Two week EMT Course:

http://www.emtinc.net/EmsPrograms/EmergencyMedicalTechAccelerated.aspx

There are some computer based training items she would need to complete as well as locating a testing site for the written and practical portions.

I got my basic cert through there.  There was another arfcommer in class with me.  He gave me shit for my man purse with a P228 inside. lol

Edit: I got my AAS Paramedicine in 4 semesters with previous BS.  Most people that begin EMT class wash out because they will take almost anybody.  Not disagreeing at all about it being a shit job.  Low barrier to entry=barely functional idiots as coworkers.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:27:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Two week EMT Course:

There are some computer based training items she would need to complete as well as locating a testing site for the written and practical portions.

I got my basic cert through there.  There was another arfcommer in class with me.  He gave me shit for my man purse with a P228 inside.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, for what it is worth, she can do an accelerated EMT-Basic course in three weeks over her summer vacation.  EMT-Paramedic is usually taught at a CC over the course of 4 or 5 semesters 2 or 3 days a week with EMT-B being a prerequisite and sometimes requiring another semester or two of A&P, and other basic 100-level college courses.  There is a large difference in education between the two and it might earn her an additional  $2/hr.

Single role EMS sucks.  I would've walked a long time ago if they didn't let me pretend to be a firefighter

Two week EMT Course:

I got my basic cert through there.  There was another arfcommer in class with me.  He gave me shit for my man purse with a P228 inside.

I would check long and hard into their accreditation. Nothing about that looks even remotely legit.

Cramming 15 weeks of material with an average wash out rate of 50% into a 2 week course is incredibly suspect, especially if they are graduating more than the national average without some stringent pre requisites. If it is legit then I'll take back what I said. However if it's not accredited and that program is audited and shut down you will have your credentials revoked.

Edit: Even if it is legit, there is no way in hell anyone who pulls off that class is retaining 1/4th of anything taught in that amount of time.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:31:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Used to come across this one chick on EMS runs. Her and her partner asked us to hang around on a job once. When it was time to take up, she grabbed the bags, left the patient for us.

Run into them again - does the same shit. Okay, now I know this is her typical scam. Next time we came across them, the instant it was time to take up, we gabbed the bags and disappeared out the door.

EMS never packed our hose bed. If you can't lift a patient, don't take the job.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:41:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This is correct.  It's hard on folks.

She can do better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Paramedics don't make shit here. Long hours of riding the gut buggy followed by sleepless nights. People get fat and burn out fast. I would have her work on that pharmacology degree. Much better pay and better overall lifestyle.

This is correct.  It's hard on folks.

She can do better.

this.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:47:23 AM EDT
[#9]
EMS = extra marital sex...... As explained by a Paramedic friend. She said everyone was banging each other. They had their own station with most of them only getting a few calls in a 24hr shift (rural NC county with a county-ran EMS department).

The fire department of my city runs the Paramedic program, so she has to play hose dragger before she could be on the amberlamps.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:02:02 AM EDT
[#10]
OP... No. Not in South Florida anyway. The tards in Fire/Rescue Training in these County's think they are training people for Seal Team 6 and have a my trading is better than yours attitude.
The reality is most Women get placed as Paramedics because it is proven they perform a bit better in general terms than their Male counter parts. Also, Women are more accepted in that role within the public eye. Facts..
Tards running these municipality's want complete cross training so every one can be placed in any position at any time. Sounds good in a BS meeting. Reality is most Paramedic rigs are not set up for rescue here. They are Mecical and transport. Personnel are not clothed for operating the Hurst Tool. They are ready for Medical shit. It is a stupid fucking way to run an otherwise simple operation.
Good luck
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:10:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Tell her to look into doing a few ride alongs locally and if she still is interested she can get her basic EMT. In general for EMS the pay is shitty and the hours long and as others have said the job takes its toll on you, especially physically and the burn out rate is very high. most people use a straight EMS system as a stepping stone to move on to other fields and build their resume.  Fire based EMS is better (typically better pay/benefits and you get to explore far more career options) but you still have the other negatives.

In general EMS or even the medical field  as a whole can be very stressful, but it's much more so the closer you get to the "street" side of things.

As others have said have her look into RN or PA as well. Traveling nurses get paid very well to see the country and can choose where they go usually.

Whichever route she chooses being physically fit and active will be a huge bonus to ensure she avoids injuries and as an outlet to relieve the stresses of the job.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:20:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Damn, for a GD thread there is actually alot of really good advice in here.

Could she?  Yeah, probably.

Should she? meh.

Most Paramedic course are 12-18 months. She could do a 2 year nursing program that would set her up with a better job and more opportunity.

Like others have said, get her to do some ride alongs and some observation time in a ED. Make sure she talks to the people who are working so she can make a decision based off her career goals and personality.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:23:19 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please post your creds since you seem to disagree with everyone else here and cant play nice
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:26:19 AM EDT
[#14]
OP how close to Idaho are you ?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:29:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Where is the pics of dog?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:47:06 AM EDT
[#16]
I think I'd encourage her to go after her pharmacy degree.

EMS might be fun for her for a while, but being so small she could end up with injured back and who knows what else.

I'm just surmising here... I'm not in the field.  All the guys I know in the field are big.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:56:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Please post your creds since you seem to disagree with everyone else here and cant play nice
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I disagree with everyone else who posted.   I guess different opinions need to be stomped out.  I know of an several  nations that did that.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:05:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

So I disagree with everyone else who posted.   I guess different opinions need to be stomped out.  I know of an several  nations that did that.
View Quote

or like, maybe

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

or like, maybe

http://www.myteespot.com/images/Images_d/d_7230.jpg

Maybe your man card is in danger. Worried a woman can do your job.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:14:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:15:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

or like, maybe

lol I'm in nursing school, I'm like one of four males out of 40 students
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:17:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine lasted 19 years. I wish I'd have left for the railroad much sooner. My back hurts every fucking day.  I can't tell you the number of women I worked with who are much worse off than I am. The shorter they are, the harder it is for them.   It's a very fun job if you end up working for the right department/company.  I was very lucky as I only spent 4 months working for a private company.  You can make a very good living at it. I made over 6 figures my last 10 years, and once I'm 58 years old, I'll have a nice pension to go with it.  But, I'm lucky that I can still get by and work without having back surgery...yet.  Aside from the physical demands, you do have to be tough mentally. All that shit you see adds up and wears on you. I've lost 3 ex-coworkers to suicide over the past 2 years, and that was from a department that had 125 employees.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:22:22 AM EDT
[#23]
It's a rough career but a fun job.   I spent a few years after school doing S&R and in an ambulance.  I got fat and burnt up.  Then I became a ER RN and things were much better.  

It's fun for a while, driving a van code-3 is cool, chicks dig it.

She could probably do it in school and finish her pharmD.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:25:20 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

or like, maybe

No you just have a point that would be very hard to defend as back and joint injuries are a leading cause of EMS lost time and retirement.  You can differ but trying to deny water is wet is a stretch
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:26:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:30:11 AM EDT
[#26]
My girlfriend is a paramedic so I might have some outsider insight. She works 72 hours a week in three 24 hour shifts, has horrible health insurance, and makes less than I do working 40-50 hours a week. You see a lot of crap ala child abuse and one guy a couple weeks ago that blew half his face off with a pistol. She meets the dregs of society and  has become pretty morbid and jaded. It seems like about 5 years on ambulance is about when most start gettig burned out.  

I do worry about her .....she works in a shady part of town and routinely comes home with bruises where psych patients or people on spice have hit her. She's been a paramedic for 6 years and has about had her fill.....
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:44:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
No you just have a point that would be very hard to defend as back and joint injuries are a leading cause of EMS lost time and retirement.  You can differ but trying to deny water is wet
is a stretch
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

or like, maybe

No you just have a point that would be very hard to defend as back and joint injuries are a leading cause of EMS lost time and retirement.  You can differ but trying to deny water is wet
is a stretch

I completely understand what you are saying and it is probably absolutely correct. If she stays with it she will probably hurt herself.  My argument is that she should at least try if that is what she wants to do.

Some are arguing that she is small and doesn't weigh enough.  Given that same thinking Audie Murphy should never had been in the Army. He was small and rejected by the Marines and Navy.  Look what he did.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:11:04 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I completely understand what you are saying and it is probably absolutely correct. If she stays with it she will probably hurt herself.  My argument is that she should at least try if that is what she wants to do.

Some are arguing that she is small and doesn't weigh enough.  Given that same thinking Audie Murphy should never had been in the Army. He was small and rejected by the Marines and Navy.  Look what he did.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

or like, maybe

is a stretch

There's a difference between slaying bodies and kicking ass and picking up a 300+ lb fucker who slipped in a tub. Let's be realistic, how confident would you be if a 100 lb girl tried to pick you up if you were laying in the road with a spinal injury(the 300 lb example doesn't apply to you)?

There's a difference between stating OP's daughter's physical limitations and being a negative nancy.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:29:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
My girlfriend is a paramedic so I might have some outsider insight. She works 72 hours a week in three 24 hour shifts, has horrible health insurance, and makes less than I do working 40-50 hours a week. You see a lot of crap ala child abuse and one guy a couple weeks ago that blew half his face off with a pistol. She meets the dregs of society and  has become pretty morbid and jaded. It seems like about 5 years on ambulance is about when most start gettig burned out.  

I do worry about her .....she works in a shady part of town and routinely comes home with bruises where psych patients or people on spice have hit her. She's been a paramedic for 6 years and has about had her fill.....
View Quote

Truth.  It's made me hate low/no income/gov assistance people(of all colors) even more.  We deal with a lot of the shit the cops deal with, but I'm unarmed.  I've been in fights, been shot at(no bullshit), had knives/guns pulled on me, been spit/shit/pissed/puked on, been all kinds of a white motherfucker, chased from scenes, etc.  I've spent time in court, been in the jail(not as a guest, but as an employee).  You see and deal with some really fucked up stuff, and it takes a toll on you after awhile.  A lot of us have PTSD type symptoms but don't dwell on it.  If you're going to do it for a while, you have to find something non-destructive to do when you're not at work to take your mind off all the shit you see, and to keep from getting in bad physical shape.  I'm into guns(hence the website, competitive and for defense) and cycling(mtb/road) for health and fitness.

Want a piece of advice?

When she comes home after a particularly bad shift, if she doesn't want to talk about it, don't push her to, just let it be.  I try to "leave work at work", there's a lot of shit I've done/seen/happened to me and my partner that my wife, kids, and mother don't need to know about, and won't understand if I did.  My old man didn't believe a lot of the war stories I told him until he retired from the .mil and found his way to PHI as a pilot doing scene flights.  After a few weeks flying, his attitude toward my job completely changed.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:30:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:...you will have your credentials revoked...
View Quote

I couldn't be that lucky.  I'd be riding backwards until I pass again...which could take a while.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:49:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Truth.  It's made me hate low/no income/gov assistance people(of all colors) even more.  We deal with a lot of the shit the cops deal with, but I'm unarmed.  I've been in fights, been shot at(no bullshit), had knives/guns pulled on me, been spit/shit/pissed/puked on, been all kinds of a white motherfucker, chased from scenes, etc.  I've spent time in court, been in the jail(not as a guest, but as an employee).  You see and deal with some really fucked up stuff, and it takes a toll on you after awhile.  A lot of us have PTSD type symptoms but don't dwell on it.  If you're going to do it for a while, you have to find something non-destructive to do when you're not at work to take your mind off all the shit you see, and to keep from getting in bad physical shape.  I'm into guns(hence the website, competitive and for defense) and cycling(mtb/road) for health and fitness.

Want a piece of advice?

When she comes home after a particularly bad shift, if she doesn't want to talk about it, don't push her to, just let it be.  I try to "leave work at work", there's a lot of shit I've done/seen/happened to me and my partner that my wife, kids, and mother don't need to know about, and won't understand if I did.  My old man didn't believe a lot of the war stories I told him until he retired from the .mil and found his way to PHI as a pilot doing scene flights.  After a few weeks flying, his attitude toward my job completely changed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Want a piece of advice?

I was in the Army so I know not to push her to talk. Probably the reason we get along well together is because we both have a morbid/jacked up sense of humor and jaded outlook on a lot of stuff.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:50:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I was in the Army so I know not to push her to talk. Probably the reason we get along well together is because we both have a morbid/jacked up sense of humor and jaded outlook on a lot of stuff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Want a piece of advice?

Very well, then.  Carry on...
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:53:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT9Lm4Y886k
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT9Lm4Y886k

He's right, it's a terrible long term career choice, especially physically and you're either brand new, never done it, or just being obtuse for the sake of it.

18 years on a truck here with shitty knees, back, and shoulders
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:55:17 AM EDT
[#34]
As a stepping-stone, or a temporary thing, just because you want the experience?
Sure. Life is short, and IMHO, life is all about new experiences.

As a career?  
I could not recommend it.
The reasons for that, have mostly been covered.

There is another possible issue, that I don't think has been brought up.
Sometimes, spouses / significant others are not exactly thrilled, when you work 24 hours at a time with members of the opposite sex.
No matter how much they try to control it, jealousy can rear it's head when you spend more time with another woman (in my case), than your wife.
It can be hard on a relationship.

Best of luck to your daughter, with whatever she chooses!
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#35]
I hate having Paramedic attached to my name
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:12:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:37:05 PM EDT
[#37]
thanks all.
Good stuff here.
I appreciate your comments.
Will look into the ride along.
Our local FD is all volunteer and will check in with them.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:44:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
thanks all.
Good stuff here.

View Quote

where in oregon are you guys at?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:49:24 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks all.

Good stuff here.

This. I have connections in Idaho . we finish thier paramedic training here
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:02:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Unless she is using it only as a stepping stone to something else, her pharm degree perhaps, she is completely wasting her time.

Unless you make it on a fire dept. you are a work mule for minimum wage. Period. There is very little room for growth, little to no retirement, and your family life will suffer for it.

If she is looking to do flight medic I would understand, but that is a serious commitment to a very narrow field of employment that will take a lot of time invested for very little return to get to.

If this is not her goal, get a nursing degree.

FWIW I'm a medic. EMS for 11 years. It's not even my primary job as it doesn't pay enough to cover my bills.

Fire departments aside, EMS is a waste of time. Don't do it.
View Quote

This guys says it well.  I was a EMT-P for about fifteen years. Its fun when you're a kid. Outside of the fire service it's a lousy career choice.

If my daughter was doing well in school I would discourage her greatly from getting sidetracked in EMS. For most, it's a job, not a career.  

Check out CRNAs- I've got a friend who is a surgeon. He said the CRNAs in his hospital make almost as much as he does and have comparatively little school debt. .
Tell her to "go for the gold"  

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#41]

Most everything has been said but I will add having such a small sized partner really sucks when it is just the two of you.  Everytime that I had a small partner for the day I have to do all the heavy lifting and had my first back injury years ago due to the same.  It really isn't fair to the other person on the rig to have to do all the lifting and I would rather have a EMT who can lift than a medic partner that can't.  

Good luck to both you and your daughter whatever she chooses.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:14:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Most everything has been said but I will add having such a small sized partner really sucks when it is just the two of you.  Everytime that I had a small partner for the day I have to do all the heavy lifting and had my first back injury years ago due to the same.  It really isn't fair to the other person on the rig to have to do all the lifting and I would rather have a EMT who can lift than a medic partner that can't.  

Good luck to both you and your daughter whatever she chooses.
View Quote

No kidding. Never fails too. Get stuck on shift with a 5 foot nothing hundred pound girl and dispatch is all "yeah, grab the fat boy gurney we have a land whale for you... lift assist? yeah, right. get your asses down there now!"
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top