Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2016 8:27:36 PM EDT
CNN)There's the appearance of impropriety, and then there's the outright selling of government favors. Hillary Clinton's ties to the Clinton Foundation while secretary of state have always appeared dubious and unethical. Now, with the revelations by The Associated Press that suggest donors to the Clinton Foundation received special access, Clinton's defenders will have to address allegations that Madame Secretary was, in effect, selling her official time to the highest bidders.

With a quick glance at the numbers, any honest observer can recognize the depth and breadth of Clinton's pay to play scheme. Of the 154 people from private interests who met with or spoke on the phone with Clinton, 85 were also donors to her foundation. Their contributions totaled around $156 million. And this figure is entirely separate from the 16 foreign governments that passed along $170 million to the Clinton charity, all of whom likely expected favorable treatment for their interests from our nation's chief diplomat.
This not only looks improper, but under different political circumstances, and perhaps a different attorney general, a special prosecutor would be appointed to investigate. That the Obama administration set up guidelines for Clinton while she was secretary of state in no way relieves her of her obligations to uphold her oath of office, nor would any handshake agreement with the White House absolve her of federal laws concerning corruption. There is simply no excuse for her creating the appearance that access to one of the most important positions in the United States government was for sale.
Trump wasted  tough attack on Clinton
Trump wasted tough attack on Clinton (Opinion)
The pro-Clinton chorus will no doubt claim that, as with the email server scandal, no criminal charges have been filed in regard to the Clinton Foundation, and so there is nothing to see here. But such a defense is both premature, and even if true, still undermines their preferred candidate.

I can't believe cnn published this.

Link
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:50:49 PM EDT
[#2]
The Lincoln bedroom was for sale, why not his clock???

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:57:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Pay to Play is old school..and still going strong.

Like Unions and the Mafia.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:18:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Everything is for sale for a price.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:25:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Does a bear shit in the woods....?

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:33:55 PM EDT
[#6]
This from CNN, WOW!
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:36:10 PM EDT
[#7]
We know she is a prostitute, just need to determine the price.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:37:02 PM EDT
[#8]
She and Bill have been for sale as long as they have been in politics.  EDIT   Whoa!!!!   CNN posted that?????????   Shit may be getting real!
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:38:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We know she is a prostitute, just need to determine the price.
View Quote

Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?"
Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!"
Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price."
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:43:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes it is.
And no it won't matter.
Because Trump said mean things about Hilary (and isn't deporting anybody nor building a wall).
Unless she keels over she will be the next POTUS.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:58:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Has her or husband ever done anything that wasn't right on the edge of impropriety?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:15:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Paying for time is one thing.  Paying for her to use her official position for the 'donor's' benefit should result in reservations for both at a maximum security prison.  Read the history of Benedict Arnold and how he used his position for personal gain... She makes him look like an amateur.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:17:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Duh
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:17:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Pay to Play is old school..and still going strong.

Like Unions and the Mafia.
View Quote

And most Senators/Congressmen...
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:20:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Her time?

Strategic decesions of the United States of America, through the Dept of State, apperantly were for sale.  That's a little bit different than her time.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:22:52 AM EDT
[#16]
so, exactly what does this "charity" donate their money to?

I think that is the real question that should be asked is, and what are he donatees a front for?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:23:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Its just smoke.  No fire here.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:24:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Yes and she should be executed for it.

She is corrupt to the core and I believe she put America behind her self monetary and power interests.

She should be executed.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:24:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I think that is the real question that should be asked is, and what are he donatees a front for?
View Quote

Doesn't really matter.  Its probably siphoning off 85% of the gross for 'administrative purposes', IE jets, trips, hotels, food, salaries, etc.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:26:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This from CNN, WOW!
View Quote

I don't expect them to hound her to death over this; by passing this story on, they are helping Clinton by getting it out of the way well before the election and they're getting voters used to ignoring her venal activities.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:27:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Doesn't really matter.  Its probably siphoning off 85% of the gross for 'administrative purposes', IE jets, trips, hotels, food, salaries, etc.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well they say the Foundation implements their own charity programs and that is where most of the cost went.........."to providing those charitable programs and goods to people the charity was set up to benefit".

Of course, I don't believe ANYTHING Hillary and would have to have that independently verified before REMOTELY BELIEVING that is true.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:28:01 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Duh
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:28:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Does a bear shit in the woods....?

View Quote

Is the Pope a bear?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:30:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Ask Trump.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:30:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Is CNN starting to care about their horrendous reputation?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

She is corrupt to the core and I believe she put America behind her self monetary and power interests.

She should be executed.
View Quote
You are seemingly forgetting Comrade Bill is the 'brains' behind the Klinton Foundation. Hitlery merely had control of the steering wheel because of her appointment as SECSTATE.

They should both be tried for Sedition and publicly hanged as a warning to the rest of the self-serving megalomaniacs in politics.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:32:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You are seemingly forgetting Comrade Bill is the 'brains' behind the Klinton Foundation. Hitlery merely had control of the steering wheel because of her appointment as SECSTATE.    

They should both be tried for Sedition and publicly hanged as a warning to the rest of the self-serving megalomaniacs in politics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She should be executed.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:32:52 AM EDT
[#28]
It's not access to clinton that is necessarily up for grabs.

It's access to her network of corrupt clinton foundation members that is for sale.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:33:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I can't believe cnn published this.
View Quote

Published in the opinion section to make them seem fair and balanced... The Washington Post does it with 2A  stuff all the time
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:34:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It's not access to clinton that is necessarily up for grabs.

It's access to her network of corrupt clinton foundation members that is for sale.
View Quote

I believe it is both.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:37:29 AM EDT
[#31]
And WHY THE FUCK is Obama SUCKING IRANIAN DICK so much!!??
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:48:03 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Clinton's corruption is too big to ignore.

The liberal media might be testing the waters and hunting around in order to break a story regardless of their support for Clinton.  They might be working to make a news story that is so sensational they don't care if it ruins Clinton, there is too much money to be made to let it go.

View Quote

It's an opinion piece so God knows if this was supported from on high, but they have someone to blame. Buck Sexton is probably going to shoot himself in the back of the head six times.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:53:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Yawn.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:00:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Perhaps it's due to his being a Muslim himself.

"Klein also said Wright told him he “made it comfortable” for Obama to accept Christianity without having renounce his “Islamic background,” which Klein said he has on tape."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/new-photos-obama-muslim-garb-surface/
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:06:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Probably just a coincidence but wasn't it a fairly common alleged occurrence for them to rent out the Lincoln bedroom when they were in the whitehouse?

Hey, I'm sure there's no connection.....no similarity what-so-ever.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:07:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

"Klein also said Wright told him he “made it comfortable” for Obama to accept Christianity without having renounce his “Islamic background,” which Klein said he has on tape."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could be.............he does seem to have a soft spot for Jihadists IMHO.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:10:17 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote
bastard is a gay muslim, any questions?

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:12:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Written by Buck Sexton, not a lib.

It's just a piece by a right winger to prove to the ignorant public that they are "impartial".

Surprised as you may be that it was CNN, it will be buried and never spoken of.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:17:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every Muslim I know, and I actually do know quite a few, is convinced that Obama is a Muslim too.

"when Islam was revealed to the world" ~ Barack Obama............the unmistakeable words of a member of the Muslim faith.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top